Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 10-29-2017, 11:50 PM   #1126
AbuseMyBalls

Since I see a lack of tasks I’ll have to give some
Studs:
First, strip naked! Now, you will tie up your balls, and then you get to do 10 sit-ups, now you will stick two fingers straight up your ass, and you will no bring yourself to and edge. If you want to cum, then leave those two fingers in your ass and perform 50 push-ups with your free hand. You may cum IF you completed the task. If not, no cum for 24 hours.
Bulls:
All your need is a frozen water bottle. So, tie up your balls as tightly as possible. Then, grab your frozen water bottle and tie it to the underside of your dick so that it is weighing down your cock (be hard). And you must stay like this for 10 minutes. When you are done you must dry yourself off, so use a hair dryer, in close proximity to your cock and balls. Make sure they are completely dry after. You may cum if you’d like. If you did not complete this 10 edges and no cum for 24 hours.
Hounds:
So, you will first drink 2 16 Oz bottles of water, then in two hours travel to a nearby public bathroom, and piss yourself in a stall. Then, to top it all off cum in your underwear. If you want, bring a pair of spare trousers and underwear. But if you change you must leave your old clothes.
Asses:
Grab a plundger, and lube it up nicely. Then, you are to squat on it and let it penetrate you, you are to go as far down as possible, then you will cum in this position. Once you cum, you will stay planted there for as long as you can hold.
Vanilla Pigs:
Grab some chocolate syrup and pour some into your under wear front and back, then give yourself a nice propeller wedgie. Then unwind it, then pull it over your head, or as far as possible, then you may cum but only in this position. Once you’re done, you must sleep like this.

[CENTER] PM Dares: http://http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82198
AbuseMyBalls is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to AbuseMyBalls for this post:
Old 10-30-2017, 12:03 AM   #1127
AbuseMyBalls

Mocca Pigs:
So, poop your underpants as soon as you can, and then give yourself a little wedgie, and let it squish around, and maybe slip out. Then you are to piss yourself now, so that you are nice and filthy. Now pour some chocolate syrup over your body to complete the look. You must stay like this for an hour, then you are allowed to shower
Cutie Piglets:
Make sure that you are all shaved so that you can wear your sexy bathing suit (bra and panties). Now that you’re all smooth, do your makeup and wear a wig, then go into your backyard. And post slutty pics of yourself to 5 people on getdare. Then you get to cum all over your cute outfit, then clean it all up with your hands and eat it. Then you may go inside.
Filthy Piglets:
Go into a public restroom and poop and piss yourself. Then go into your trousers and jerk off and shoot a load into them. Then squish all the contents in your underwear all around. Then go back outside and go home.
Slutty Bitches
You are to cum onto the largest dildo you own, then you must stick it in your ass, and fuck yourself and moan like a little slut. Keep it in there for at least 25 minutes then deepthroat it and clean it all off. Once you are done you have to cum onto again, and go in for another deepthroat

The following user says Thank You to AbuseMyBalls for this post:
Old 10-30-2017, 12:17 AM   #1128
AbuseMyBalls

Disgusting Bitches
Since I don’t feel like dealing with this category. Write disgusting bitch accross your chest, then fuck your ass with a dildo till you cum all over yourself. When you do clean yourself up, then piss on yourself, then shower
Cowboys
This is simple. Go outside, then perform these exercises on a thong and nothing else
•10 push-ups
•10 Sit-ups
•Run in place 5 mines
•1 edge
•10 balls slaps (optional)
Repeat this task 5 times, then cum whereever you are

The following user says Thank You to AbuseMyBalls for this post:
Old 11-03-2017, 09:32 PM   #1129
Dwhitkey

Default Title?

Ill be a hound for malefarm
Dwhitkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 01:48 AM   #1130
AbuseMyBalls

BUMP. I haven’t had any tasks, or seen any reports from the previous task.

Old 11-12-2017, 07:01 AM   #1131
jakob601

I will join as Ass

Bulls:
tie up your balls slap them 20 times do 20 push ups and slap balls 5 timrd for ech push up you can't do
Slutty Bitches:
Lock your cocks in chastity for a week ride your dildo for 10 minutes every second day of that week
Cowboys:
Fap infront of your front door
Will never do: Scat, anything with blood or real harm
My toys
Check this out:
Ass on the Male Farm
jakob601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 07:09 AM   #1132
storm0661

Default hi

i will be a Filthy piglet
storm0661 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 03:22 PM   #1133
7mod

For studs :

Put clothespins on nipples for 5 minutes .. at first you must fap to you girlfriends best friend or sister at 250 bpm for 1 minute ( use a metronome app ) after that continue however you want untill you cum.. after cumming write your first girlfriend's name on your chest.
7mod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 06:59 AM   #1134
nordim

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakob601 View Post
I will join as Ass

Bulls:
tie up your balls slap them 20 times do 20 push ups and slap balls 5 timrd for ech push up you can't do
Slutty Bitches:
Lock your cocks in chastity for a week ride your dildo for 10 minutes every second day of that week
Cowboys:
Fap infront of your front door
I did it! Thank you!
Bull, filthy pig and Disgusting bitch on Male Farm and on Male Zoo
Regular Toilet, Urinal and cleaning staff on Public Toilet
I'm spank dealer and spank man in getdare prison
cumcow and doggieslave on The Second Identity
[URL="http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=287850"]
Marketing, Vet, art on Getdare college!
Limit: FACE, Cam, Skype,blackmail, blood, public
Kik: yagoba34
nordim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 07:00 AM   #1135
nordim

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbuseMyBalls View Post
Since I see a lack of tasks I’ll have to give some
Studs:
First, strip naked! Now, you will tie up your balls, and then you get to do 10 sit-ups, now you will stick two fingers straight up your ass, and you will no bring yourself to and edge. If you want to cum, then leave those two fingers in your ass and perform 50 push-ups with your free hand. You may cum IF you completed the task. If not, no cum for 24 hours.
Bulls:
All your need is a frozen water bottle. So, tie up your balls as tightly as possible. Then, grab your frozen water bottle and tie it to the underside of your dick so that it is weighing down your cock (be hard). And you must stay like this for 10 minutes. When you are done you must dry yourself off, so use a hair dryer, in close proximity to your cock and balls. Make sure they are completely dry after. You may cum if you’d like. If you did not complete this 10 edges and no cum for 24 hours.
Hounds:
So, you will first drink 2 16 Oz bottles of water, then in two hours travel to a nearby public bathroom, and piss yourself in a stall. Then, to top it all off cum in your underwear. If you want, bring a pair of spare trousers and underwear. But if you change you must leave your old clothes.
Asses:
Grab a plundger, and lube it up nicely. Then, you are to squat on it and let it penetrate you, you are to go as far down as possible, then you will cum in this position. Once you cum, you will stay planted there for as long as you can hold.
Vanilla Pigs:
Grab some chocolate syrup and pour some into your under wear front and back, then give yourself a nice propeller wedgie. Then unwind it, then pull it over your head, or as far as possible, then you may cum but only in this position. Once you’re done, you must sleep like this.

I used a 75cc water bottle. It was ok the 10 minutes tied and when I started with the hair dryer.

But then!!!!!! It was the hell!!!

I did it! , and cum. But it was hard!! Thank you! God task!
Bull, filthy pig and Disgusting bitch on Male Farm and on Male Zoo
Regular Toilet, Urinal and cleaning staff on Public Toilet
I'm spank dealer and spank man in getdare prison
cumcow and doggieslave on The Second Identity
[URL="http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=287850"]
Marketing, Vet, art on Getdare college!
Limit: FACE, Cam, Skype,blackmail, blood, public
Kik: yagoba34
nordim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 07:35 AM   #1136
Genetix

I want to join as a disgusting bitch
Piss Drinking
Shit
Genetix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 12:26 PM   #1137
7mod

For bulls:

Smear hot-sauce all over your glans,then slap your balls hard 6 times every minute for 4 minutes. Finally grab a bowl of hot water and put your balls in it and keep for 24 minutes
7mod is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to 7mod for this post:
Old 11-13-2017, 11:26 PM   #1138
sissyanise

I'm joining as a slutty bitch! ^3^

Loves: chastity and orgasm denial and control, small penis humiliation, humiliation in general, crossdressing!

Limits: watersports, scat, family.
sissyanise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 09:08 PM   #1139
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

Default Size matters

Since all the animals on the farm have everything sex related on display for the others to see you bet there is some measuring contests going on so get out a tape measure and see how you stack up around the stables.

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THESE BREEDS YOU MUST DO THE MEASURMENTS AND POST THEM IN THE THREAD. you should also compare your size to others.

STUDS, BULLS AND HOUNDS DO ALL OF THIS COMPLETELY NAKED (hounds may wear a dog collar)

Studs: let’s see if you studs are really hung like A horse
First measure soft girth and length. then since you make love in a barn and all barns smell like shit you will be smelling shit while you masturbate. shove a finger up your ass and move it around for 30 seconds. then stick that finger by your nose and jerk off till you’re fully hard. Record your hard length and girth then finish the job to cum.

Make a post as follows:
My soft horsecock: length # inch/girth # inch
My hard horsecock: length # inch/girth # inch
————————————————————————-
Bulls: Bulls are not really known for their dicks. Instead the contest is who has the biggest balls so. To get a decently similar measurement we’ll employ a little cbt in the process. You’ll need electrical tape and your ruler. Grip your balls and pull them away from your body. Starting at the base of your scrotum start wrapping the electrical tape around the scrotum tightly. The end goal is to have the base of your penis then basically a tube of electrical tape and then your balls stretched as far away from the base of your penis as possible. Then measure from the base of the underside of your penis to the farthest point of the scrotum that’s the sctotum length. Then With the balls still in the tape, measure the width across your testicals at the widest point.
The rules for bulls list cam and pic as optional if you do all of this on cam or share a pic via kink talk you will have bonus points

Make a post like this:
My Bull Balls: scrotum length # inch/ ball width # inch
Write sentence here if you did the bonus
(If you did the process on cam start to finish write “measures witnessed on live cam, Balls may be bigger than they appear” )
(If you put a pic on kink talk you must supply the link to write your bonus. Write “pics: [kinktalk link here] balls may be bigger than they appear”
—————————————————————————————————-
Hounds: well since the male dog penis has the knot I guess we’ll go by girth. Grab a pillow because as a dog you’re doing this proper by humping.
The dogs penis actually has a bone in it so it is never soft. So we’ll only measure the hard length and girth. So get humping that pillow and once you’re hard measure your length and girth. Then let yourself go completely soft and get ahold of a timer. Dog breeding takes a long time. The dogs can be knotted for 40 minuets so longer times are better here. Starting from completely soft start the stopwatch and get humping the pillow at a constant pace. Don’t fight it when it comes time to cum let it happen and record the time. Now reset your timer and time yourself licking up that cum. Faster times are better for that section. So the alpha dog here will have the most girth with the longest hump and shortest cum cleanup.

Make a post like this
My Doggy dick: length #inch / (girth) knot # inch
My Breeding time: # minutes # seconds
My Cum cleanup time: # minutes # seconds
————————————————————————
cowboys: I almost forgot cowboys since you’re not an animal you get to wear clothing, but that’s no fun so we’re going to simulate wearing chaps ... nothing but chaps so start off naked and grab some jeans put them on unbuttoned with the fly open so you’re legs are covered but you’re crotch is completely uncovered. Take a measure of your manhood soft. Now you get a choice. You can either measure your hard equipment outside (getting hard via “manual labor”) or you have to get hard while looking at an googled image of the penis of a horse or dog, or the balls of a bull. Get your hard equipment meaurments then drop and do as many pushups as you can in 30 minuets.

Make your post like this
Soft manhood: length # inches/ girth # inched
Hard equipment: length # inches/ girth # inches
Hardening method: outdoor “manual labor” Or “staring at a _______’s penis (or bulls massive balls)
# push-ups
————————————————————————————————

Please make the measurements accurate to the best of your ability and DONT CHEAT

And if you have measurements in your signature ignore them, do this farm method and use the farm measurements

Kik: human_husky_pup

Limits: no public, no family/other people. No dares to buy things. Keep dares in my bedroom and bathroom

open to most sane and safe things

I have no female clothes.
I have a kilt, wrestling singlet, jockstraps, a loincloth, small dildo, lovsense edge (p-spot vibe), pup hood ,fox/pup tails, and a collar.

pics: (no face)

Body functions: piss and cum-not on clothes/furniture. Scat-no eating

Last edited by Nick wild; 12-09-2017 at 01:29 AM.
Nick wild is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Nick wild for this post:
Old 12-21-2017, 07:17 AM   #1140
RaJack

See if something move...

I'll join as Hound

BDSM Test

LIKES / DISLIKES / LIMITS

Toys: Small Butt plug, Medium Butt plug, Big Butt plug, Small vibrating dildo, Medium dildo w/cup suction, ropes, handcuffs, collar and leash, Ball gag with nipple clip, Hitachi, Chastity cage

KIK: o0RaJacK0o
RaJack is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
game, games, tasks