Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-23-2024, 11:05 AM   #11371
Sissysister
Baby Member

catch me within 10 minutes and I have to drink 1L of coke then put on a stuffed bra under my shirt and 30 minutes later walk the dog.

catch within 5 minutes and every minute it takes to walk I have to stop holding for 3 seconds

PM DARES

Likes and Limits

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: no

Kik: sissymester

I am currently NOT ALLOWED TO CUM until 15/06/24 because of my DENIAL pm dare. Let's hope no one else adds to it
Sissysister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2024, 11:07 AM   #11372
Dthwng

Caught,
Hope its a nice day for a walk

Likes: Dares, Strip games, JOI, Humiliation, Masturbation, Pics (no face), Edging, Crossdressing, Femdom, Bets/Games (Dice, Battleship, Chess, etc.)

Dislikes: Cum Eating/Cum Play, Denial, 1 finger anal

Limits: Face, Anything Illegal or Permanent, Family, Blackmail, Blood, Vomiting, Public, Scat, Body Writing, Anal, Messy

Female Clothing I Own: thong panties (pink & black), thigh stockings, pantyhose, short skirt & a bra.
Dthwng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2024, 11:28 AM   #11373
Sissysister
Baby Member

catch within 10 minutes and when home I have to put on my two reallly thight onesies and stuff my bra with the biggest forms I have. wear it for 1d6 hours without taking it off.

catch within 5 minutes and I have to keep drinking 3 sips of soda/water/beer every 5 minutes

catch within 3 minutes and every 15 minutes I have to listen to water hoses for 5 minutes. Every hour I need to listen to a hypno/asmr decined to make me pee

PM DARES

Likes and Limits

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: no

Kik: sissymester

I am currently NOT ALLOWED TO CUM until 15/06/24 because of my DENIAL pm dare. Let's hope no one else adds to it
Sissysister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 01:29 AM   #11374
Taskking69

If you catch me within 1 hour you can pm me everything I eat and drink for the whole day 3 meals and any snacks. Anything within limits, whatever you want from cat food to McDonalds...

If you catch me in 2 hours pm me and you can choose out of 3 food related dares I’ll offer to do

Dislikes -orgasm control,toilet control,denial,pain,feet,semi public

Limits - Bodily fluids/scat,family/friends,social suicide,face,cross dressing,diapers,anal,video
Taskking69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 01:38 AM   #11375
isayokay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskking69 View Post
If you catch me within 1 hour you can pm me everything I eat and drink for the whole day 3 meals and any snacks. Anything within limits, whatever you want from cat food to McDonalds...

If you catch me in 2 hours pm me and you can choose out of 3 food related dares I’ll offer to do
Caught!

Meals: Dog food, Vegetables, and potatoes
Drinks: Just water!

Likes: Humiliation, Degredation, Creative tasks, Chastity (short term), Bodywriting
Dislikes: Corner time, Line writing, Pics, Videos
Limits: Social Suicide, Full public, Illegal, Blood, Permanent, Scat
isayokay! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 02:13 AM   #11376
Nuriaz
getDare Sweetheart

If you catch me within 2 hours you get to decide if I piss on my fir boots while wearing them or cum on them while wearing them

Last edited by Nuriaz; 05-24-2024 at 02:50 AM.
Nuriaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 03:54 AM   #11377
Dthwng

Caught, cum on them

Likes: Dares, Strip games, JOI, Humiliation, Masturbation, Pics (no face), Edging, Crossdressing, Femdom, Bets/Games (Dice, Battleship, Chess, etc.)

Limits: Face, Anything Illegal or Permanent, Family, Blackmail, Blood, Vomiting, Public, Scat, Body Writing, Anal, Messy

Female Clothing I Own: thong panties (pink & black), thigh stockings, pantyhose, short skirt & a bra.
Old 05-24-2024, 06:15 AM   #11378
Nuriaz
getDare Sweetheart

If you catch me within 20 minutes I'm not allowed to go to the toilet until I pee myself
Old 05-24-2024, 06:17 AM   #11379
Dthwng

Caught, have fun.

The following user says Thank You to Dthwng for this post:
Old 05-24-2024, 12:23 PM   #11380
Dthwng

If you catch me in 10 min i will wear panties when i go out tonight.
If you catch me in 5 Min, I will also wear pantyhose.
If you catch me in 2 min, I will do a dare/task while I am driving home (30 min)

Old 05-24-2024, 12:26 PM   #11381
TheAliSis

caught enjoy the panties AND pantyhose
TheAliSis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 12:27 PM   #11382
Jeopardy
getDare Sweetheart

Cute, lacy, and small, I hope!

CAUGHT!

Every PM gets a new profile pic posted from this list - old ones go here!

Likes: games; bets; silly and funny humiliations; stripping; underwear / thongs; forcing the loser to get stripped, wet, and messy
Punishments: me getting stripped, wet, and messy; pics; panties; cam; spanking; cum; x-dress; bodywritting
Limits: family; face; scat; serious pain

See my PM dares here

See my available outfits here
Jeopardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 01:20 PM   #11383
me1931

Anyone who catches me in the next 20 minutes can send me a dare to do and receive proof/a written report.

First person in the next 5 minutes can tell me any number of threads I must post in up to 10

Likes: Bondage, spanking, suspension, clothespins, light to mild cbt, hidden public, femdom, chastity

Limits: Piss, shit, kids, permanent, public, family, wedgies, diapers, cum play, messy, watersports, anal, face

Kinky toys: handcuffs, ball gag, blindfold, duct tape, rope, clothepegs, hood, chastity devices, sounding rods, locks, zip ties, vibrator, locking restraints

Message me on discord if you want a slave: kt1994

Vote for edging here
me1931 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 02:01 PM   #11384
Pussycat.

If you catch me within 20 minutes, you decide how i am spanked for one entire day. You can be as creative as you want.

No Toys currently. Only household items

PM me slap, I slap my face once hard on each cheek

If you find me online wasting time - feel free to give me quick punishment
Pussycat. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 11:39 PM   #11385
Dthwng

If you catch me in 5 min I will go for a short jog in my thong panties and pantyhose.
If caught in 1 min I will take the pantyhose off on the way back

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare