Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 10-20-2022, 07:45 PM   #11041
gold_fish

Get on your hands and knees. You have to crawl everywhere and you are not allowed to walk normally again until you finish what you need to read.

I need a punishment because I masturbated to orgasm even though I’m supposed to be in denial until december

loves: diapers, pee control, orgasm control, hidden public, wetting

dislikes: hard pain, non-hidden public

limits: food, messing, permanent, pics/vids, family/friends

toys: pussy pump, diapers/pullups, vibrators (wand and bullet), anal plugs, dildos (multiple sizes), abdl supplies (pacifier, bottle, sippy cup), tunnel pussy plug, pussy spreader clamp, nipple/clit pumps
gold_fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2022, 07:53 PM   #11042
lucy22
Distinguished Member

shame shame...

this calls for some of your dislikes...hard anal...40 strokes no longer than 10 secs apart. while wearing nipple clamps.

i deserve a punishment for disobeying my mistress and lying about it to get out of punishment. (she has found out and this is my punishment.) (i lied about completing my chores with a thong shoulder wedgie in and didn't finish the chores at all.)

dislikes/punishments(likes too): a lot of spankings, TOOTHPASTE, plug, anal, edges

limits: pics/vids, public, ripping, messy, anything to do with bathroom/diaper play, name calling (other than wedgie loser, etc)

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95292

punishment calendar https://teamup.com/ksqf88w3dtc6hvk8en
lucy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2022, 08:02 PM   #11043
CallMeBlank

Shameful. Get back to your chores immediately at this instant. You must do it on all fours this time while in that wedgie, oh and you also must apply the TOOTHPASTE thats in caps for all to see in your dislikes in your ass (I see anal is a limit, i'm not sure if you mean anal intercourse or anything anal, if this breaks a limit than apply it somewhere sensitive that always was painful). Then after your chores get in the corner for 5 minutes. Get spanked during that time. This will teach you.

I deserve a punishment simply well.. I didn't do what I said I would do in the "If you cath me thread".. I challenged young master to respond to me within one minute as he seemed very active on that thread and wanted to test his time..... but instead of him, two other people quickly said "looks like you will now" ... I said that "if you catch me, I will sleep with a dildo covered in toothpaste tonight" and I didn't do it even after two people catches me.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

❍⌇─➭ Likes, Dislikes, Limits ↷
❍⌇─➭ Private Message Dares ↷
❍⌇─➭ Team Up Calendar ↷
❍⌇─➭ Toys and things ↷

[ Announcements & Misc]
Denied
1/237 Edges (plugged & no underwear till 165)
0/211 minutes fucking minimum 60bpm
CallMeBlank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 02:01 PM   #11044
Darkmoonwolf

For shame! You will now have to sleep with a dildo in your ass with toothpaste on it each night for the next week. But you must also put toothpaste on your dick and balls each night before bed as well.

I should be punished because I lost in a thread and was asked to post here for a punishment.

Toys

Kik = darkmoonwoof
skype = darkmoonwoof
twitter = @darkmoonthewolf

lets have some fun.
Darkmoonwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2022, 11:30 AM   #11045
tklTy

Well that sucks!! As punishment. I want you to role a dice. The number you get is the number of hours I want you to stay plugged today. Half of those must be outside.

I need to be punished for accidentally putting on slippers in the house. I’m not allowed any kind of footwear outside of school till this sunday.

Likes: Tickling, Foot worshipping, pain, barefooting, edging and denial, chastity, anal, bdsm

Dislikes: Public Exposure, Long term, Pet play, watersports

Limits: Blood/Piercing, permanent rules, scat

PM dares pls!
tklTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2022, 11:57 AM   #11046
rimashah59

Well mistakes happen and hence we need to punish you.
Lick your slipper clean. They should not have any dust particle. Repeat the process for coming 10 days when you return from school.

I need to be punished because I was supposed to get haircut last weekend and I still haven’t done it yet.

Forced feminization, style control (clothing, hair, makeup), humiliation, nipple torture, shopping tasks, denial, Petplay, body writing, spanking

Curious:
tattoo, piercing, hair colouring, Doll-play, chastity, Permanent,

Limits:
illegal, family/friends, vomit, scat/pee, diaper, toothpaste, spicy, messy, Face Pics/Vids, animals.

kik: sissyrima
rimashah59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2022, 10:32 AM   #11047
lucy22
Distinguished Member

you don’t really have your dislikes listed so i’ll go with a spanking punishment for you!
you will spank yourself 20 times for each day you are overdue. if you still do no get a haircut you will spank your ass 50 times every morning and night until you do.

i deserve to be punished for removing my thong (when i’m locked in a thong due to my thread). i also went against my mistress’s orders and let my self orgasm while she was gone. i was also supposed to sleep in a thong shoulder wedgie and get spanked with an ass plug but i didn’t do that either. i deserve a hard punishment

dislikes/punishments(likes too): a lot of spankings, TOOTHPASTE, plug, anal, edges

limits: pics/vids, public, ripping, messy, anything to do with bathroom/diaper play, name calling (other than wedgie loser, etc)

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95292

punishment calendar https://teamup.com/ksqf88w3dtc6hvk8en
lucy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2022, 11:32 AM   #11048
iHudson

I think you deserve a very harsh punishment! Start by applying generous amounts of toothpaste on your pussy at then you will have do a shoulder wedgie for 24 hours straight you cannot take it off for absolutely anything after 24 hours you may take off your panties reapply toothpaste and then spank each of your ass cheeks 100 times each with a paddle. After that put on your buttplug and you will be able to take it out first thing next morning. Oh I almost forgot, you are not allowed to masturbate or cum before you complete a dare from your limits!!!!

I deserve I punishment because I took of my chastity cage as I had to do 50 edges but accidentally had a ruined on the 44th

My loves,likes,dislikes,limits
PM Dares

Kik group:A year in Denial
iHudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2022, 10:44 AM   #11049
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Roll a dice 6 times. Add the number of dots for all 6 rolls. That is how many days you must go into Chasity once more.

I deserve punishment for losing in a posting thread, which caused me to post here.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2022, 05:29 AM   #11050
Daregurl42

Strip naked and put in your ball gag and butt plug. This is a punishment so we can't make it too fun - coat your butt plug with toothpaste. Crawl around your house and find an object in each room to hump to edge. In each bathroom pee like a dog into the shower and refresh the toothpaste on your buttplug if the burning has worn off. Have fun

I deserve a punishment for enjoying punishments too much

Likes: Tit play/torture, light anal, light pain, petplay, toothpaste, age play, ice

Dislikes: Cornertime, medium pain and up, edging

Limits: Public, family, friends, extreme, messy (includes piss and poo), pics, videos

Toys: blindfold, handcuffs, household items
Daregurl42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2022, 07:21 AM   #11051
HannahBrown

Since you enjoy punishments. You are not allowed on gd for a week. You have to resist coming on if you come on you within this week you fail and have to do your the worst thing from your dislikes / limits

I deserve a punishment for not getting messy this weekend. And not wearing my sister's PJ's and not buying the full black panther Primark range of clothes which my cousin told me to do as a punishment

Limits- public, dipar, full nudity
HannahBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2022, 03:23 PM   #11052
d946ab

Since you didn't get messy this weekend, you will get messy now. You will shit into your underwear while wearing your sisters pjs and then change an hour later.

I deserve a punishment for peeing my pants and swearing afterwards.

LIKES: tighty whities, diapers, pee, toilet "accidents", wedgies, swirlies & the idea of my punishments.

PUNISHMENTS: spanking, early bedtime, corner time, kneeling on rice, staying in a dirty diaper, baby formula & semi public.

LIMITS: permanent, blood, scat (above chest, penis & eating), urethra play, anal, full public, animals, pics/videos & family/friends.

Anything not mentioned is my own choice.
d946ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2022, 07:06 PM   #11053
Jennycrossed

You will spank yourself as hard as you can 20 times while standing in the corner. Each time you spank yourself, you will say (loudly) "I am a dirty diaper girl". Then when finished, put on a diaper and clothes, go somewhere public, and poop or pee yourself. Once finished, you can return home.

I need a punishment for not achieving my goal tonight. I have super long nails on, was fully dressed in a cute black dress, boots, bracelets, etc - and my task was to go into Target and buy 1 thing (anything). I walked in, shopped the women's section, then got nervous and left.

Likes: Bondage, Humiliation, sissification, shopping, crossdress, painted nails, orgasm control, chastity, semi-public (some public ), anal, nail polish, jewelry, shoes, dice games
Limits: Piss, diapers, Pain, Picture (face), Social Suicide, poop, messy, Heavy pain, permanent, family, illegal, permanent, Makeup, shaving

PM Dares

Bondage items / Toys / Clothing
Jennycrossed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2022, 09:43 PM   #11054
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

Ges you will dress up and u cent come home till you do what you was sops to

I need punishment I wet and messed daddy’s bed make shere I stay full of laxative so I vent control my self

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2022, 07:37 AM   #11055
Bunnygirl

For making a mess you have to clean the house in only a diaper! if you make a mess at any point while you are cleaning you have to strip down, clean yourself and let your master spank you. Beg for at least 300!

I need a punishment because I am up passed bed time pretty tipsy lol

Limits: Scat, eating or drinking anything, direct exposure, clamps/clothespins, nipple torture, anything too dangerous/life threatening, Sexual acts with another person, and pictures/videos.

PM/FavDares

Open for RP

Opened to be bullied

If I cannot reply message me on fetlife Bunnygirl1
Bunnygirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
person above, punishment