Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-20-2021, 10:27 AM   #1081
BigPhil
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antek88 View Post
thank you for doing that. but you did one wrong thing in the second dare. you shouldn't have closed the curtain in the dressing room in which you hid trousers and your clothes. there should be open so that nobody thinks they are busy.
Please repeaT
I think that might have being going a bit far even for the daring Miss Public. Personally I think you was very brave there, especially with how the first clothing store dare went. However, pleased you both enjoyed yourselves .
BigPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 04:57 PM   #1082
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

Default Errand Girl

During your week of nudity, Aylin has the right to call you up to run an errand for her. She gets 3 calls in total.

Maybe she wants some McDonald’s, or maybe she need you to take her car and fill it with gas. Maybe she needs some milk.

How you go about completing the errand is up to you. Maybe you have some milk at home. Or even a gas can? You could drive an hour out to find a McDonald’s that won’t remember the naked girl. I guess we’ll see how creative you both are.

As for punishments why don’t we have a punishment counter overall, the whole week. For every task you fail that week that’s another added to the count.

One failed task if some edging, 3 could be spanking, 5, 8, 10? The more you fail the more severe the end punishment is. Maybe you end up walking down the street at high noon naked as the day you were born?

Let’s see what others come up with.

Also, you started that early with exhibitionism?! I guess everyone has an origin story. Feel like sharing any old stories?
Pm me "Edge" and I'll edge 5 times, with no cum at end.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84373
W01f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 02:55 AM   #1083
bdsmlover24

Some ideas for your week :

- You should start your week by a good task : During the Monday you should clean your place like you never did ! But to make it mare fun, before any new chore (a new room, or before passing the mob, cleaning windows, ...) throw a dice :
1 means that you should edge every 5 min
2 means that you should wear nipple clamps
3 means that you will cuff your hands together in front of you
4 means that you will insert your large plug
5 means that you will inert your vibrating dildo and tape it in your pussy
6 means that you should insert you speculum in your pussy so it keep your pussy wide open during all the task

- Order a sex toy on Amazon (anything you want to try) it should be there in a few day, before the week is ended. When the delivery guy comes open him your door (naked obviously) and tell him you want to check if your package is ok before he leaves. Then quickly open it and inspect your new toy in front of him. Finally ask him if he want to try it on you, and of course give him a tip.

- New rule if you fail or chicken at least one time : all of your curtains and shutters must stay open all the time and you cannot switch off the light during the evening

- One morning take a sexy picture of you naked in your living room and caption it by "I will wait you here naked all day ! Want to come see me ? ". Then choose someone you know a little (not a close friend, maybe a guy you just saw one time) and send it to him. Then you can pretend you just text the wrong person (I hope it's not within your limits, I think it depends on who you chose to text)

- each day you will fuck one dildo right in front of your window (if possible on a desk which is under the window or something like that) vaginally and anally 15 min both.

- You should put on a collar (or a choker necklace or something like that) and never quit it for the week

- You should eat all your meals on all fours on the floor using no cutlery and no hands : just your mouth

- You should leave your house thrice to go in a shop and buy some food. Choose the shops however you want : a really small one just in your neighborhood, or the big mall of your town, but it must be a different one each time

Just a question : I don't remember, have you ever used your two sided dildo to fuck together with Aylin ?

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 09:45 AM   #1084
publinaked

I don't know if this will be too extreme for you, but the dare will have 3 versions each harder than the other
Easy version: Aylin will pick you up at midnight and you must give her your clothes and your house keys. Aylin will hide your house keys and clothes inside downtown and will tell you where they are. You will be dropped 1-2 km away from downtown and from there you must go and retrieve your clothes and house keys. If in 1 hour since you were dropped you didn't reach your clothes and keys, Aylin can go and take them from there, hiding them around your house. From there you are forced to go home naked however you are able.
Harder version: Your hands will be cuffed behind your back and also cuff your ankles so that your are not able to walk and Aylin will hide also these keys with the other articles. Also Aylin will decide after how much time will take your clothes and keys now that you are also ankle cuffed.
Extreme version: Do this during daytime
publinaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2021, 02:33 PM   #1085
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
since so many of you asked for this i just added a quick drawing showing how it looks like (scale is not 1:1 but it shows how it works) it got pillows (the red stuff) which make it quite comfortable so i can stay inside for quite a long time, but not that comfortable to be in there for like every night haha... cant really move in there but for example i am able to move my arms so i can play with my phone next to my head, but i cant move the head far away from the hole in the front so if someones dick will be inside, it at least touches my face no chance to not suck them like that ♥

i love this box haha ♥

the drawing is in my toy list with a link ♥
That’s amazing. You have some great friends!
Do you prefer to hear what’s going on outside of the box, or to wear earplugs/headphones and not know what’s happening?

I can’t remember- can you use it for self bondage or do you need a friend to lock it for you?
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2021, 06:09 PM   #1086
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
That’s amazing. You have some great friends!
Do you prefer to hear what’s going on outside of the box, or to wear earplugs/headphones and not know what’s happening?

I can’t remember- can you use it for self bondage or do you need a friend to lock it for you?
I need a friend to lock me inside and free me ❤️ And i prefer to hear whats happening outside ❤️ It makes me horny thinking about what those people would say and how they react ❤️

The report for the one week naked challenge will come soon guys sorry for letting you wait im very busy last days during christmas and the time before but now ill probably have a bit freetime to write some reports and do dares ❤️ Just check this thread from time to time, the reports will come i promise
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 12-28-2021, 07:14 AM   #1087
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

Came across this game and think you’d enjoy it. Go to a mall and walk around, shop, normal mall stuff.

The catch is that when ever you get a text from Aylin you have 5 minutes to find a place to strip and send her a nude photo as proof. If you fail to send the photo within 5 minutes you lose and a punishment is needed. And yes Aylin knows what’s going on. You’re not just walking around in the hopes that she texts you.

As for the punishment, I like to leave it up to Aylin. She seems to know how to just be cruel enough to you. Though if she can’t think of anything, I think just having to do a lap around the mall in a truly embarrassing outfit would be good enough.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
Old 12-28-2021, 05:21 PM   #1088
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Something easy, but cheeky:

Get an umbrella with a curved hook end. While outside in a short skirt, hold the umbrella so it lifts up the back of your skirt exposing your underwear.

You can choose how difficult to make the dare with different factors like how long/often to flash people, if you want to wear a thong/ embarrassing panties, draw/write something like a lipstick imprint or “slap me” on your butt, etc.

It could be very easy and you won’t exactly know how many people see your panties as your back will be turned.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2021, 01:13 PM   #1089
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by W01f View Post
Came across this game and think you’d enjoy it. Go to a mall and walk around, shop, normal mall stuff.

The catch is that when ever you get a text from Aylin you have 5 minutes to find a place to strip and send her a nude photo as proof. If you fail to send the photo within 5 minutes you lose and a punishment is needed. And yes Aylin knows what’s going on. You’re not just walking around in the hopes that she texts you.

As for the punishment, I like to leave it up to Aylin. She seems to know how to just be cruel enough to you. Though if she can’t think of anything, I think just having to do a lap around the mall in a truly embarrassing outfit would be good enough.
That’s a fun idea! But five minutes seems like a loooooong time.. if I can offer a suggestion, maybe the time allowed for each photo gets progressively shorter. So first photo has to be sent within five minutes, but the next one is four minutes, then three, etc.
Old 12-31-2021, 10:04 PM   #1090
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
That’s a fun idea! But five minutes seems like a loooooong time.. if I can offer a suggestion, maybe the time allowed for each photo gets progressively shorter. So first photo has to be sent within five minutes, but the next one is four minutes, then three, etc.

That could work, but the idea is not to force her to fail. Plus if the time gets shorter she’s less likely to do it at a busier time. Giving 5 minutes allows her to be a little more bold in where she wonders. If the time gets too short she’s just walking around the mall nude. That’s not exactly a game.
The following user says Thank You to W01f for this post:
Old 12-31-2021, 10:09 PM   #1091
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

wear a top bra and skirt go to a mall no panties every time you see a red coat or top roll the skirt up one roll have to be there 2 hours
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 03:18 PM   #1092
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
I need a friend to lock me inside and free me ❤️ And i prefer to hear whats happening outside ❤️ It makes me horny thinking about what those people would say and how they react ❤️
I remember you’ve fallen asleep in it before… why don’t you set it up in your home and spend the night in it a few times?

If you’re interested, it should be pretty easy to add a timer controlled lock to it for self bondage… A 12v electromagnetic door lock ($30), plus a 12v timer switch ($30), plus a battery or wall adapter, and voila! You can lock yourself in your box.
And a friend could add/remove time.
Old 01-21-2022, 11:34 PM   #1093
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Hey ♥ Its 7 am on a saturday morning here, so not much people outside ;P i decided to go for a walk wearing only a jacket and shoes (jacket only because its so cold -> bottomless still) ♥ i thought you would like to give me some small "Live" dares haha ;P

I will walk through a few streets at the edge of my city for like 1 hour (depending on how long i can stand the temperature) ♥ ill jog a bit around so i dont get to cold dont worry ;P

Ill start the walk right now ♥
The following user says Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 01-21-2022, 11:50 PM   #1094
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

actually here are way more people than i thought *-* already had to hide 2 times and saw a few driving cars in distance *-* maybe should have also dressed a skirt at least instead of going bottomless haha ♥
Old 01-21-2022, 11:54 PM   #1095
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Maybe, though maybe you should get totally naked, reply to this post, and edge before getting "dressed" again.

R.
Ray_Q is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public