Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-12-2022, 06:46 AM   #10816
Sismaster

Now you need to stay in chastity for three times the original time

I deserve a punishment for not looking at cleavage enough qnd not wearing fake boobs enough

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 07:52 AM   #10817
HannahBrown

Wear it for a full week

I deserve a punishment for buying 3 stranger things t-shirts with back prints on for £75 Then buying another 3 as well and then buying 2 champion X stranger things t-shirts as well

Limits- public, dipar, full nudity
HannahBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 08:00 AM   #10818
maidjay
getDare Sweetheart

You should only wear them and no other t-shirts until the second part of the season has been watched

I deserve a punishment for trying to get time taken off my now 6 week chastity session

Likes. denial, Anal play, xdressing, humiliation, cleaning with tongue, bathroom control,

limits. Shave, video, perminant, public, poop, family, cbt

Rules

PM Dares

kik maidjay
maidjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 08:12 AM   #10819
devinmurphy484

Extend the session by a month and spank your ass 100 times a day for trying to get out of it.

I deserve punishment because I like to jerk off to girls who are much younger than I am even though I know it's wrong

24/straight/sissy/USA(Boston)

Likes: shopping, hypno, semi-public, humiliation, sissification, light cbt, orgasm control/denial, cuckolding, pet play

Dislikes: anal, nipple play

Limits: public, family, permanent, diapers, scat, pee

***I have a tiny sissy clit***

Pm to change or add any rules

Permanent Rules
PM Dares

devinmurphy484 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 08:22 AM   #10820
Lissli

You are to only jerk off to girls much OLDER than you are for a week.

I deserve a punishment because I use my two toys (a rabbit and a bullet vibrator) when I’m not home alone.
Lissli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 09:33 AM   #10821
maidjay
getDare Sweetheart

You should not do that use them outside somewhere

I deserve a punishment for being dressed as a maid all day and not doing any cleaning at all

Likes. denial, Anal play, xdressing, humiliation, cleaning with tongue, bathroom control,

limits. Shave, video, perminant, public, poop, family, cbt

Rules

PM Dares

kik maidjay
maidjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 12:41 PM   #10822
FelixTobias

Clean the entire bathroom with a toothbrush.

I deserve a punishment because I can't keep my hands off my pussy.

Telegram: FelixTobiasMorgan
Kik: felixtobiasmorgan

Likes/dislikes/limits
I must submit my pussy for inspection at your request
My TeamUp Calendar
FelixTobias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 12:56 PM   #10823
anthem

dress in your maid uniform, put a gag and buttplug in, and tuck up the back of the skirt so your ass is exposed. then clean your bathroom floor twice, the first time with your tongue and the second time scrubbing it properly with a cloth and cleaner. finish by giving yourself 20 hard spanks with the handle of your plunger or toilet brush.

edit: responded to the wrong person! felix, your punishment is to spank your pussy 50 times with a wooden spoon, fuck it hard until you edge twice, and follow that with another 50 hard spanks to your pussy and 25 to your clit. no touching for 24 hours.

I deserve a punishment for gossiping.

Fun: mild humiliation, bladder control, medium spanking/pain, games
Punishments, training, and humiliation: harsh spanking, piss, diapers, feet, chores, bodywriting, speech control
Limits: pics, public, feminization, petplay, ageplay, scat, friends/family, permanent

PM Dares | Toys & Implements | Rules

Last edited by anthem; 06-12-2022 at 12:58 PM.
anthem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 04:49 PM   #10824
dmd

Unhappy

You are to reveal embarrassing things about yourself to five people in this thread, including me, and receive tasks relating to them from each.

I deserve to be punished for not completing, and therefore failing, this year of college (more info: on a media course, did not finish a video production and radio production, mix of being sick and effects after, being lazy, and wasting time wanking/being kinky).

Scottish switch - will take you up on any bet, no matter how unfair to me

Denied until 20/03/2024 - please edge me

Desperate for your feet pics

PM DARES

BDSM TEST

LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS

Limited in tasks and have no toys, as I live with family. Showing my face or ass is situational.

Kik - dmd0.2
dmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 04:56 PM   #10825
Jsklos

As punishment, how about a little personal video project? No one will see and it'll even be open-ended! All you need to do is make a 5 minute video of yourself doing something that you feel is extremely humiliating (within your limits), then for the next week, you must watch that video at least once per day.

I deserve to be punished for letting my supply of diapers run out and not paying attention to how many I had left.

Kik - Jaskailos
Jsklos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 05:01 PM   #10826
Footslaves

You need to be reminded of why you need diapers and can't run out, wait until you have to pee really bad and can't control it anymore and wet your pants. You can only take them off after you write "I am a baby who can't control their bladder and therefore must stay in diapers so I don't make a mess" 100 times

I deserve a punishment since I lost in a loser has to thread and must post here so any punishment will suffice
public, family, face, shaving, hard cbt, anal, outdoors, scat,
KiK username: slavetouse512

My PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76271

My toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93667
Footslaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 11:44 PM   #10827
Selma

You must take part in 3 more "Loser has to". In at least one you have to lose. (i.e. you play until you lose and two additional). Every time you win, ask the deciding person why not chose you because you are the biggest loser. Good luck.

I need punishment, because I can't do this task overnight, I managed for 4 hours in night , then there were problems and I fell asleep.

Quote:
You can check getdare every hour on the hour for the next 36 hours
(I will add that this is the second time when I failed this challenge and I had restarted dare to 39 hour)

E-mail slave hypnosis: [email protected]

LIKES | DISLIKES | LIMITS

send me a PM with SUCK and I will put5 mins my panties in my mouth.

Kik: @Selma.gd ; Destroy me

Dirty Code Shame my body!
PM DARES
CALENDAR - please give me dares!
Selma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 11:51 PM   #10828
AusSlav

Download a random timer app on your phone, and everynight before you go to bed set it for some time range of 120-240 minutes. Each time it wakes you you must "rock" it back to sleep and get a drink of water. Do this for 5 nights in a row.

I gotsta have a punishment for going to bed without my pull-up and making the sheets wet and smelly...

Likes: Light anal, messy, age play, submissive, degrading, hypnosis, daddy kink, just started doing some light poopy play, bedwetting
Dislikes/Punishment: Lines, spanking, mouth soaping, corner time, potty training
Limits: Family, Friends, illegal, permanent, blood, FACE
AusSlav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2022, 12:13 AM   #10829
anthem

bunch up your wet sheets, bend over or lie down with your face in the pee spot, and spank your ass 50 times with a hairbrush. then put on a pull-up and take another 50 swats over it. hopefully that'll be an impactful reminder just how much protection it gives you.

I deserve a punishment for being so slutty lately that I get naked almost as soon as I'm alone in my room

Fun: mild humiliation, bladder control, medium spanking/pain, games
Punishments, training, and humiliation: harsh spanking, piss, diapers, feet, chores, bodywriting, speech control
Limits: pics, public, feminization, petplay, ageplay, scat, friends/family, permanent

PM Dares | Toys & Implements | Rules
anthem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2022, 12:02 PM   #10830
newspaperofrecord

Because you enjoy being naked so much and you refuse to use the clothing that you have, strip naked in the bathroom and ball up your used underwear and put it in your mouth as a gag. You will spend 30 minutes looking at yourself in the mirror with your hands on your head and your legs spread apart to really see yourself naked.

I need to be punished for cussing too much lately and lying a bit also.

Kik: newspaperofrecord

Discord: newspaperofrecord

Likes: Crossdressing, Chastity, Cornertime, Mouthsoaping, Punishment, Spanking, Latex, Gags, Bondage, Condom Play, Cum Play, Scat Play, Medical Play, Sissification, Maid Play, etc.

Limits: Public Exposure & Blood Play.

I have lots of toys (bondage & otherwise) and clothes to crossdress with that go along with my likes! I also have two chastity cages!
newspaperofrecord is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
person above, punishment