Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-18-2010, 11:22 AM   #1066
Muffins
Account Banned

put on your 1 piece swimsuit then put 4 ice cubes down it in random places. go outside and you cannot come back in until every single one of the ice cubes melt.
Old 01-18-2010, 02:18 PM   #1067
300jecht

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffins View Post
put on your 1 piece swimsuit then put 4 ice cubes down it in random places. Go outside and you cannot come back in until every single one of the ice cubes melt.
read the limits man/woman sheesh

forever (variety of rappers)
limits: messy, cummimng, pissing, public, risk of getting caught,no longer than a week under my clothes and no longer than 2 hours on top of my clothes
I HAVE NO THONGS,only bikini panties, one piece swimsit, NO ICE, NO CUMMING no that is not me as my picture but most of you non58's should have picked that up
300jecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 02:47 PM   #1068
Muffins
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300jecht View Post
read the limits man/woman sheesh
It doesn't violate any of your limits. By outside I mean like your backyard. Ay you can even just stay inside it really doesn't matter. No need to freak you can modify any dare you get.
Old 01-19-2010, 07:59 AM   #1069
ark_nekko

Send a message via AIM to ark_nekko Send a message via MSN to ark_nekko Send a message via Yahoo to ark_nekko

is it cold outside where any one lives?
this one goes to 300jecht.
wear a bikini top and bottom under your clothes for a day. at the end of the day, take a shower in them.

DISLIKES- family, poo, pee, cum, messy extreme pain, permanent, wedgies.
i own panties, bra's, bikini's, heels, fish nets, mini skirts,tight girly jeans, tutu's, make-up of all kinds, butt plug, dildo, wigs, tons of makeup
Check out my YouTube channel "alexcutie49"
my instigram is alexcutiecd
ark_nekko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 09:55 AM   #1070
bamoguy

Where only girls underwear, panties, tights and a STUFFED bra for 2 days and wear only a nightgown to bed
shower in a bikini
bamoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 08:11 PM   #1071
Boredsomeone

You must wear the same bra and thongs/panties under your cloths for a 3 days. If you need to wash them you must shower in them, no taking them off for the 3 days.

Like : Anal, Puppy play, Slight bondage.

Dislike but O.K.: Semi-public,, Tiny bit of pain, Something down pants, long dares, Eating, Extreme Bondage, Wedgies.

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Piss, Poop, Scat, Family, Friends, School, Public, Dangerous, Illegal, Messy, Pain, Pic, Humiliation.
Boredsomeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 08:15 PM   #1072
Hircine

Send a message via MSN to Hircine

For the rest of the week everytime you jack off you must wear a thong and finger your ass while stroking yourself through the thong, you must cum inside it.
Old 01-19-2010, 08:56 PM   #1073
qatguy
getDare Succubus

Smile wear 3 panties

shower in nothing but the 3 pairs of panties
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 08:24 AM   #1074
Boom_Stick

walk outside in the smallest skirt you can find

what i like is, crossdressing, anal toys, nude
Boom_Stick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 08:55 PM   #1075
Shiney
getDare Sweetheart

So, for your dare, you need to dress up as Misty, like in your profile pic. The denim short-shorts with the red suspenders and the yellow shirt. Do your hair in the same way as hers, or, if you have a wig, wear it.

Then, roll a six-sided die:
1. You need give head to a long, thin object for 25 minutes.
2. You need to put a long thin object up for ass. Ride it up and some, screaming "Ash! Ash" over and over again as you do so. After doing this for 10 minutes, you may masturbate to orgasm as long as the object is in your ass.
3. Take 10 pictures of yourself and save it onto a folder on your desktop labeled "SECRET! DO NOT LOOK!" You could also upload them to getdare for everyone to see.
4. Pretend team rocket has captured you. Tie yourself up and stay tied for 20 minutes.
5. Watch an episode of Pokemon dressed as you are.
6. Roll again.

My limits are in my signature. Please respect them and give me an interesting dare.
Clothes available: Wigs, panties, bras, breast forms, a corset, false hips, 9 pairs of heels, flats, straps that lock my heels on, dresses, skirts, babydoll tops, a princess dress, and a few nighties. Also tights.
Shiney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:10 AM   #1076
Boom_Stick

i rolled a 2, its going to be a fun night for me

Old 01-22-2010, 07:02 PM   #1077
qatguy
getDare Succubus

Sport 8ball your x dress dare is...

dress up like a guy, with girls make up and lipstick, go into a lingere store, ask a female clerk to dress you in what she thinks you look hot in, buy it, then post it in your profile picture, then pm me when you did.

please give me a x dressing dare in a adult toy store.
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:35 PM   #1078
Shiney
getDare Sweetheart

I'm pretty sure that violates my limits, as well as boom stick's.
Clothes available: Wigs, panties, bras, breast forms, a corset, false hips, 9 pairs of heels, flats, straps that lock my heels on, dresses, skirts, babydoll tops, a princess dress, and a few nighties. Also tights.
Shiney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 03:56 AM   #1079
Boom_Stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiney View Post
So, for your dare, you need to dress up as Misty, like in your profile pic. The denim short-shorts with the red suspenders and the yellow shirt. Do your hair in the same way as hers, or, if you have a wig, wear it.

Then, roll a six-sided die:
1. You need give head to a long, thin object for 25 minutes.
2. You need to put a long thin object up for ass. Ride it up and some, screaming "Ash! Ash" over and over again as you do so. After doing this for 10 minutes, you may masturbate to orgasm as long as the object is in your ass.
3. Take 10 pictures of yourself and save it onto a folder on your desktop labeled "SECRET! DO NOT LOOK!" You could also upload them to getdare for everyone to see.
4. Pretend team rocket has captured you. Tie yourself up and stay tied for 20 minutes.
5. Watch an episode of Pokemon dressed as you are.
6. Roll again.

My limits are in my signature. Please respect them and give me an interesting dare.

i rolled a 2, so i dressed up like misty and started to ride my 8inch vibe dildo and started screaming ash, with in 5mins without touching myself i cam but i still rode the dildo for the 10mins.

also that other dare is over my limits

Old 01-29-2010, 06:19 AM   #1080
meeep123

dress up in a dress bra thong and some heels

Advertisements
Kink Talk