Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 10-10-2015, 03:23 AM   #1066
Toilet_Torture

Edge in each stall before cumming at a urinal .

Make mine hard and difficult, but hidden. I don't want to get caught but I want it tough otherwise
Toilet_Torture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 01:30 AM   #1067
skunkboi223

Ok, you must go to the stall farthest from the door, strip until you are naked. Once you are naked, you must get yourself hard without cumming or edging, plave your underwear on your cock, and slide under all the stalls till you are at the farthest one from the door. From there you may pee a little bit, through your underwear and into the toilet. You must do that for all of the stalls. Once you are back to your original stall, you may sit down and pee with your underwear over your head. Once finished you may get dressed and leave.

Please make mine in a stall. Can't switch stalls, but I am a dirty licker
Also, no peeing on my clothes.

Likes: Humiliation, Degredation, Spit/Saliva, fingering, some cbt, being controlled, panties, messy, cum play/control/denial, being teased, golden shower (as long as I get cleaned right afterwards)

Limits: Outdoors, illegal, family/friends finding out, getting caught, blackmail, scat, blood, permanent, anything that involves my face being seen by people on here.
skunkboi223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 01:46 AM   #1068
DareSlutF

cum onto the seat of a toilet (or the wall of the stall if thats too dirty) and lick it off completely
Old 10-18-2015, 02:27 AM   #1069
laraw
getDare Sweetheart

Find a mens restroom. Go into a middle stall. Put all your clothes except lingerie, heels and a scarf on a clothes hanger and hang it into the stall next to you. Put in earphones with loud music and blindfold yourself with the scarf. Now orgasm 5 times. Before your can undo the blindfold and redress. Hope nobody hears your or takes your clothes.

Male/36
Sex map |-| Clothes & Toys |-| PM me |-| PM dares |-| Dirty Code
laraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 09:28 AM   #1070
skunkboi223

Ok, you must go to the stall farthest from the door, strip until you are naked. Once you are naked, you must get yourself hard without cumming or edging, plave your underwear on your cock, and slide under all the stalls till you are at the farthest one from the door. From there you may pee a little bit, through your underwear and into the toilet. You must do that for all of the stalls. Once you are back to your original stall, you may sit down and pee with your underwear over your head. Once finished you may get dressed and leave.

Please make mine in a stall. Can't switch stalls, but I am a dirty licker
Also, no peeing on my clothes.

Likes: Humiliation, Degredation, Spit/Saliva, fingering, some cbt, being controlled, panties, messy, cum play/control/denial, being teased, golden shower (as long as I get cleaned right afterwards)

Limits: Outdoors, illegal, family/friends finding out, getting caught, blackmail, scat, blood, permanent, anything that involves my face being seen by people on here.
Old 10-20-2015, 03:05 PM   #1071
Declan Monroe
Baby Member

Go into middle stall in restroom and strip completely naked. Unlock door but leave closed and edge twice before peeing with a woodie. Once you've peed you need to clean toilet seat using ass as a wipe, then pull up undies and put other clothes on and you can leave.

Likes: full public, scat, sissy, cross dressing, briefs, panties, underwear, pee, CBT, bondage, shaving, diapers, chastity, sounding, anal

Dislikes: blood, family, face, permanent

Spoiler:
I'm 2.2 inches soft
Declan Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 11:40 AM   #1072
skunkboi223

Quote:
Originally Posted by Declan Monroe View Post
Go into middle stall in restroom and strip completely naked. Unlock door but leave closed and edge twice before peeing with a woodie. Once you've peed you need to clean toilet seat using ass as a wipe, then pull up undies and put other clothes on and you can leave.
(skip me, just asking a question for the dare that I have to do)

Am I standing straight up when I pee or am I trying my best to get it in? I want to make sure as to do it right.

Old 10-21-2015, 12:26 PM   #1073
swtgay17

take your clothes off in the stall,get on your knees, lick the toilet seat and then dress up and leave.

Likes: humiliation, socks, shoes, denial, edging, semi-public, hidden public, puppy play, degradation, piss
Limits: scat, extreme pain, sounding, fisting

kik: faggotslut95
Snapchat: faggotslut95
Twitter: Gayobedientfag

PM Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81091

Dares I owe: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=63592

My add, looking for a master:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...71#post1763271
swtgay17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 08:18 AM   #1074
subtranssophi

Go to a stall, write on your forehead "BITCH". Don't lock the door. Take your clothes off, put on a bra, panties, stockings (if you don't crossdress it is not obligatory; otherwise it is!). Put on a collar. Kneel on the floor, put on earphones with white noise (you can find on soundcloud), a blindfold, and cuff/tie your hand behind your back. Wait like this 10 minutes and hope noone will come in.
Don't forget to wash your forehead, using the toilet-water.
gtalk: crossy.smile (gmail.com)

likes: crossdressing, bondage, pain, humiliation, outdoor, semi-public, piss/bizarre, selfbondage, buttplugs, chastity belt, messy
dislikes: wedgy
hard limits: permanent, social suicide, involving other people, facepictures
subtranssophi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 04:49 PM   #1075
Salty Dog

Enter a stall and get naked. Afterwards you will have to sit in front of the toilet and start peeing. Try to hit the toilet. Everything that miss the toilet you will have to lick up. When your a done with that you will wash your body with the toilet water-piss mix. Then redress and leave.

Toys: different sized plugs, big dildo, chains+locks+timeable safe, chastity device, enema kit, blindfold.

Loves: pee control, anything related to pee, anal, pain, semi public, humiliation, dice dares, chastity.
punishments:line writing, eating cum, crossdressing.
Limits: illegal, permanent injurys.

M/27/bi/switch/chubby
Kik: SaltyDog7890
Salty Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 07:32 PM   #1076
Streetwise

How about pee in the toilet stall and swirly yourself in it

Likes: anal, ass to mouth, crossdressing, masturbation, shower, light bondage, semi public, spanking and omegle

Limits: edging, piss/scat, heavy bondage, pain, public, pics and videos
Streetwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 08:15 PM   #1077
Jupiter97

Crap on the toilet seat sit on it and edge 5 times door open then wiggly your ass and leave

Limits: blackmail, face pics, illegal, social suicide, info, family, blood, shaving, piss, poo, anal and friends

My cock is 0.5 inches errect

I am smallerthan's pet slut but he is an ass so I don't listen to him.

Kik foot_boy1996

My tumblr please follow:
http://domfootboy.tumblr.com
Jupiter97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 08:21 PM   #1078
Streetwise

How about you dip your socks in the toilet and wear them out?

I just added scat to my limits. It was already one but I didn't have it up

Likes: anal, ass to mouth, crossdressing, masturbation, shower, light bondage, semi public, spanking and omegle

Limits: edging, piss/scat, heavy bondage, pain, public, pics and videos
Streetwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 08:47 PM   #1079
Jupiter97

I think you should leave the door open wank and edge 5 times cum on the seat leave your thong on the seat in the cum with your Kik/ phone if your brave written on it saying contact for a good time you don't have to respond but send report about it

Limits: blackmail, face pics, illegal, social suicide, info, family, blood, shaving, piss, poo, anal and friends

My cock is 0.5 inches errect

I am smallerthan's pet slut but he is an ass so I don't listen to him.

Kik foot_boy1996

My tumblr please follow:
http://domfootboy.tumblr.com
Jupiter97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 08:53 PM   #1080
VRz

Wash your feets in the toilet bowl with the door open

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, person above, public, restroom