Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-03-2015, 04:26 AM   #1051
Legionnaire

Do your next two running practices with jockstrap lined with icy-hot. And also try to be shirtless at every moment possible. Choose any distance you are worst in and complete it as fast as you can, time yourself. On the second practice do it again, you must do it faster. After your first practice take ice-cold shower and don't cum until the next practice. After second practice it will depend on you. If you beat your previous time, you are off. If you don't, you will get cold shower again, and be deprived for a 2 weeks from:

1. Cum; 2. Hot showers; 3. Underwear; 4. Pillows; 5. Sleeping in bed; 6. Alcohol; 7. Internet.

Stakes are high, so do you best. And also, if you try to cheat, i.e. do not make your distance first time as fast as you can, be honest and do the same punishment.

Mine are martial arts, climbing and also calisthenics/jogging (you can combine). Give me some challenge ;-)

Limits: crossdress, public, anal, pee or poo.
Legionnaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 04:37 AM   #1052
marlinsfan123
Account Banned

The next time you are climbing, "accidentally" drop your pants. Extra points for wearing a thong underneath

Mine is jogging

I have the smallest penis on Getdare, it's totally useless

PM me "SLUT" and I'll do 50 push-ups in whatever clothing you say

PM me "Slave" and I'll be your slave for 24 hours within limits
marlinsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 08:14 AM   #1053
Dareplayer

Drop your pants 2 times while wearing a panty.

Mine is exercising.

Likes: feet, freeze posing, edging/masturbating, hypnosis roleplay, dice dares, bondage, being a slave, bet/game with forfeits,
crossdressing, pain

Limits: family/friends, cam/pics, anal, pee/poo, public, diaper

PM Dares
Dareplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 08:21 AM   #1054
sophieG
Baby Member

When exercising you are not allowed to wear underwear and MUST have a butt plug in.

Mine is Horse Riding

Likes: Wedgie, Diapers, Anal, Wetting, Hidden Public, Humping, Pics/Cam (no face), Pantie Stuffing, Humiliation, Outdoor
Dislikes: Fingering, Orgasm Control
Limits: Blood, Scat, Public, Pain, Permanent, Full Public

Toys: Vibrating Dildo, 2 x butt plugs

sophieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 08:43 AM   #1055
Takenaga

Put a colourful sexy pant over your helmet and tie two on the leashes of your horse (clearly visible) while riding.

My sport is running.
Male/straight - Is this the beginning of a midlife crisis that is causing me to join GetDare? Or is it just because is it is so much fun to do things with shoelaces, clothespins, light CBT, edging and cum control. Lately into hypnosis as well. Maybe there's more... but I found out that some dares are impossible when living with family, multi day dares are often too hard to arrange and public, diapers, scat, pee drinking, blood, permanent, wedgies, chastity, messy, hot sauce are my limits.
Takenaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 08:44 AM   #1056
sophieG
Baby Member

sorry that makes no sense? and nothing obvious! (public!!)

Likes: Wedgie, Diapers, Anal, Wetting, Hidden Public, Humping, Pics/Cam (no face), Pantie Stuffing, Humiliation, Outdoor
Dislikes: Fingering, Orgasm Control
Limits: Blood, Scat, Public, Pain, Permanent, Full Public

Toys: Vibrating Dildo, 2 x butt plugs

sophieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 08:47 AM   #1057
Takenaga

Sorry, my mistake (I forgot to check your limits).

Soak a pantie and wear it on your ride.

My sport is running.
Male/straight - Is this the beginning of a midlife crisis that is causing me to join GetDare? Or is it just because is it is so much fun to do things with shoelaces, clothespins, light CBT, edging and cum control. Lately into hypnosis as well. Maybe there's more... but I found out that some dares are impossible when living with family, multi day dares are often too hard to arrange and public, diapers, scat, pee drinking, blood, permanent, wedgies, chastity, messy, hot sauce are my limits.

Last edited by Takenaga; 05-05-2015 at 10:13 AM.
Old 05-08-2015, 02:04 AM   #1058
Lisa-K94
Account Banned

Wear a pink bra and a white shirt. If weather permits, take a bottle of water with you and empty it on your head as soon as you have run half the distance.

---
Mine is running too...
Lisa-K94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 03:35 AM   #1059
CrackersofGraham

When running, you can only wear a hoodie, trackpants, and shoes. No socks or underwear.
I'm either running, swimming or just regular exercise

Chastity-o-Meter
Locked! 25/05/17 - 01/06/17

Feel free to hit me up on Kik!
crackersofgraham

CrackersofGraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 07:44 AM   #1060
Victoria85
getDare Devil

For you while running, tie your cock and balls up before and make sure the balls are split. No underwear allowed.

My sport is cycling
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 09:57 AM   #1061
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

wear tight cycling shorts full of ice

my sport is jogging

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 08:46 AM   #1062
Legionnaire

Do your next two running practices with thong lined with icy-hot. Choose any distance you are worst in and complete it as fast as you can, time yourself. On the second practice do it again, you must do it faster. After your first practice take ice-cold shower and don't cum until the next practice. After second practice it will depend on you. If you beat your previous time, you are off. If you don't, you will get cold shower again, and be deprived for a 2 weeks from:

1. Cosmetics; 2. Hot showers; 3. Underwear and bras; 4. Pillows; 5. Sleeping in bed; 6. Alcohol; 7. Internet.

Stakes are high, so do you best. And also, if you try to cheat, i.e. do not make your distance first time as fast as you can, be honest and do the same punishment.

Mine are martial arts, calistenics and jogging (you can combine). Give me some challenge ;-)

Limits: crossdress, public, anal, pee or poo.
Legionnaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 12:59 AM   #1063
Takenaga

You will do some horse stance training.
Place a broom stick on your upper legs and keep your position so the stick doesn't fall. If that's too easy for you, put a stick on your stretched arms, too, as shown in this picture.

For a more kinky variation: use a shoelace to tie your balls to a (heavy) weight on the floor. Pick the length of the rope so that your balls will be pulled as soon as you loose the correct posture.

As I don't know your current fitness, let's say your goal will be 5 repetitions of 1 minute standing and 2 minutes rest. If this is too easy for you hold this posture for 2 minutes.

Extra motivation: until you can do the 5 repetitions correctly, you may only masturbate while standing in this variation of the horse stance position: http://media3.onsugar.com/files/2013...e.xxxlarge.jpg

==
My sport is running.
Old 05-20-2015, 03:23 PM   #1064
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

Soak your socks in piss then wear them for at least a 5 mile run. Tape one over your nose and tape mouth shut so you must breath through the sock for 5 minutes when done.

My sport is softball.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 07:25 PM   #1065
Turret

Don't wear any underwear for your next 3 practices

My sport is running and general exercise.

Likes: Bondage, rules, dice dares, body writing, private humiliation, exercise, anal, hypno(especially jock tf and muscle)
Maybe: clothes control(not CD), light pain, semi-public, wedgies, nipple pain, pet-play, corner time, writing lines
Limits: Blood, scat, family, diapers, cross-dressing, breath control, public, Messy

PM dares - feel free to send as many as you like!
Turret is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk