Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-12-2021, 09:19 AM   #1051
Kindness
Distinguished Member

I left that one dare becasue it seemed like your style, but have been too busy to check back. But now, what a response!

I'm glad everyone has had such fun with it!
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 01:30 PM   #1052
Exhibitionist18

Go for a completely naked walk for 30 min and set time and edge. You can cum once you get home.
Exhibitionist18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 04:28 AM   #1053
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Why not join the BoardingSchool as a student, I'm sure you will be very successful with your examina project! Just enroll, take some courses there, and write about it in a public blog!

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=407065
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 07:51 AM   #1054
Antek88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antek88 View Post
Waiting for report from this dare
I'm stil waiting for this one
Antek88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 07:51 AM   #1055
Antek88

Quote:
Ask in the local sex shop (at best located in the underground floor) whether you can wash for them the window that is from the street side. Naked of course. You can negotiate 10% wage from what was sold during this time
and this one will you do that?
Old 09-18-2021, 10:20 AM   #1056
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

So now finally the report for the pussy-lottery dare + the naked club bonus dare i mentioned ♥ sorry for letting you wait its a bit stressy here at the moment :/

First i did the naked in club thing i mentioned ♥ As i said i wont be like naked on the dancefloor or so because its just too risky and too much and intentionally showing off myself to strangers is still close to my limits *-* but i said ill choose a naked club dare by myself so here you go:

I was in a club in my hometown and i was wearing only a long coat and high heels, nothing else ♥ in a dark corner i sat on a bench ♥ next to me a couple making out and at all around me a few people talking and drinking but not really caring about me so far ♥ I opened the buttons on my coat, so i could like open it and sit there naked very quickly *-* i pulled my arms out of the coat so when i opened it, it would just lay there and i was really naked *-* then when nobody looked, i opened the coat which then fell down on the bench and left me sitting there completely naked in that club *-* nobody noticed me so far but it didnt take much time for the people next to me notice that i was naked *-* i was soooo horny but also sooooo extremely nervous *-* i knew it wouldnt take much time for them to start taking pics, so i set myself the "timer" to only redress when they start taking the pics *-* So i sat there, drank a bit from my drink and watched around me looking at the people staring at me with open mouths *-* it felt like hours (but in real time it probably was like 1 minute) until the first camera flash appeared which was my sign to redress *-* when i had the coat on and wanted to leave i saw someone following me, felt hands on my body and remembered that drunk guys can be really dangerous (for rape and grope and stuff) which scared me for the other dare which i did next, right after leaving the club (i left just after this one) *-*

The drawing:

So around a corner in a smaller street but still only like 50-100 meter away from the club we placed the wooden box which has a hole where my mouth is and on the other side only my ass sticking out in height of most mens crotch ♥ we taped a flyer next to my ass onto the box which said "♥ drawing for a sex slave for a week ♥" and the game rules (taking a card, writing the name and phone nr on it and pushing the card in my pussy) ♥ on the box was a little box with prepared pieces of paper and a pen which we tied to the box so nobody would steal it ♥ in my ass was a plug and on my ass was written "Push in here →" with the arrow pointing at my pussy ♥ Aylin sat and waited a few meters away and watched out for nobody to cheat by pushing in multiple cards ♥ Then we waited ♥

Since aylin saw everything and also filmed the whole thing (except the parts where nobody was there) i can tell who the people were which interacted with me so dont wonder when i say like "a woman" (cant see anything in the box) ♥ literally EVERYBODY made a pic so i wont always say that they made a pic *-* also a few people saw me and didnt do anything, ill just report the interesting parts ♥

1. 2 Guys found me touched my cheeks, let a finger slide inbetween my pussy lips, and spanked my ass quite hard once *-* Both of them took a card and pushed it inside *-*

2. A girl which was alone walked along the street where i was, saw me obviously and seemed to be mad a bit *-* she looked a bit pissed off an then spit on my ass and left *-*

3. A group of 3 guys and 2 girls saw me, giggled but didnt interact at all (i guess the guys didnt want to do anything while their girls are with them hahaha) *-*

4. A single drunk guy with a beer bottle in his hand saw me, walked straight to me, fingered me shortly (more like feeling how my pussy felt inside lol) *-* then he shove his beer bottle up my pussy and used it to fuck me a bit (it wasnt completely empty and i was really scared about the alcohol but i survived it haha *-* he then saw the flyer, took a few cards, wrote his name on them and shove them inmy pussy until aylin stopped him and said only one card for one person ♥ he was scared when he noticed that she watched the whole time (she was a bit hidden) and he quickly left *-* He got 3 cards inside my pussy, which we afterwards took out of the drawing (except one of them) so he got the same chance as the others ♥

5. Two women preeeeeeeeetty drunk saw me, giggled loud and spanked me a bit, made jokes and then dared each other a bit ♥ for example like "Bet you dont dare to finger her", the other one replied "oh sure i dare why not whole fist haha" ♥ Then "ok what about licking her".. this sentence was a bit to much for them they laughed and chickened out i guess lol, but anyway the flyer then got their attention and what i really didnt expect was that both of them entered the drawing and put a card in ♥ what i didnt know was that they put a third card in for another friend of them (girl i guess, because the name was lisa) ♥

6. Another single guy which wasnt that drunk but still good drunk i guess (could walk normally) found me, and pulled his dick out to jerk off a bit *-* when he was fully hard a few minutes later he wanted to fuck my pussy but after the first two thrusts inside me two girls and one guy appeared which scared him and made him leave quickly *-* so he didnt really fuck me but pushed the cards in way deeper and his dick was inside me.. he didnt even entered the drawing by himself *-* The girls and the guy which appeared, saw me but just ignored me *-*

7. It was already pretty late and not really many people were still out there but another group mixed of boys and girls found me, all pretty drunk as well *-* Well, they didnt do anything to me or so, but all of them, also the girls, put a card in ♥ they giggled and left

8. Before Aylin freed me, she entered the drawing too ♥

9. Aylin freed me and at that moment when i was just outside the box standing there fully naked three guys appeared, they saw me, my whole body this time, also face... they saw the box and asked what we were doing *-* Well.. i didnt really know what to say but Aylin immediatly replied with "a drawing. The winner can fuck her as often and however he/she wants for a whole week ♥ Do you wanna join?" witha grin in her face *-* They just said "sure how can we enter the drawing?" aylin made me bend over exposing my plugged ass and pussy to them *-* it was so embarassing *-* Aylin gave all of them a card and told them to write name and phone nr on it and push in in my pussy ♥ when they were done i took my coat, dressed, we took the box (you can quite simply make it small enough to barely fit in a car when the backseats are made flat) and left the place ♥ At home aylin got all the papers out of me and we put them in a bowl for the drawing ♥

The winner of the drawing was one of the two pretty drunk girls ♥ i so hoped, a girl would win ♥ I wrote to her on whatsapp and we chatted a bit, but she didnt claim her reward so far, but she said she will (the week will start when she decides that she want to claim her reward) ♥ Her name is Marie ♥

So funny.. my phones contact list is getting longer and longer with numbers of mostly women and also a few guys which i only know for sexual/dare stuff ♥ (all of them strangers which caught me and then we kept in contact somehow haha → can be involved in dares)
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 09-22-2021, 10:37 AM   #1057
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Ask in the local sex shop (at best located in the underground floor) whether you can wash for them the window that is from the street side. Naked of course. You can negotiate 10% wage from what was sold during this time
started to do all the dares i got now... first one done *-*

well, i changed this slightly you will see.. ♥ So i asked a few sex shops which are close and in subway stations or so... most of them said that nudity isnt allowed there, but finally i found one 2 train stops away from downtown in a biiig city an hour away from me *-* they didnt want to pay me so i did it for free *-* They said it would be good advertising ♥ i was extremely nervous about this and if/how many people would see me, so i asked when they will close in the evening and i decided to do it in the last few minutes their shop was opened (11:30pm) half an hour before they closed ♥ I hoped not many people would be out there that late ♥

when i arrived at the shop two customers were still in looking around, but the place before the shop was empty ♥ The shop had two biiig windows and a glass door *-* the most embarassing part was when i talked to the cashier (the person i asked for permission, which was a woman) and she watched me strip naked right in that shop in front of the counter *-* then she gave me a black latex lingerie which didnt cover anything but looked quite hot haha ♥ she wanted me to wear it during the cleaning, as well as highheels *-* that just made it even more embarassing *-* but there was no chickening out at this point, i was already seen by two men in the shop and the cashier and i was standing in hot lingery, but naked, in the shop *-*

I got cleaning stuff and started cleaning *-* i noticed the two guys were taking pics or videos before they left the shop, as well as the cashier *-* at that point nobody was around me except the cashier woman which spectated me all the time *-* i had the first window halfway done when a stranger outside the shop passed and obviously saw me *-* he stopped, took a pic, watched at me for a while and left *-* shortly before the first window was cleaned a group of 3 guys and 2 girls passed, also saw me, took pics, and left giggling *-* so embarassing... *-* but at least i knew nobody in that city would know me for like 99% ♥ I was finished with the first window and a bit more than the half of the second window, when the cashier told me "oh i see youre already almost halfway finished" ... i was shocked and asked: "halfway?" *-* she replied: "the windows also need to be cleaned from the outside" and i knew she was right but this scared me because i didnt think about this at all *-* a few minutes later a couple entered the shop and talked to me *-* first the normal things like why i was doing that and that i was looking hot and such stuff, later they asked if i was only doing this once or if they could pay me as a nude cleaning woman too (i guess it was more of a joke but it i denied anyway haha (even when the thought of cleaning the house naked while a stranger couple spectates me turned me on a bit)) *-*

The outside was quite cold but i managed to clean the first window and the door without anybody seeing me (no things in my way so i was quite fast) ♥ when i was cleaning the second window a pretty drunk and pretty ugly guy, probably homeless came to my and just grabbed my boob from my back *-* i was shook and scared and didnt react at first, but when his hand moved down to my pussy i turned around, saw him and told him to leave *-* he said he wanted to fuck and used his muscles to turn me around and bend me over as good as he could but i did my best to stop him.. the cashier came out and helped me luckily ♥ then he left and i cleaned the rest of the window without another interruption ♥

when i was finished the cashier asked me for a little photoshoot for ads for the shop because i "look so hot" and she would love to put pics of me like that in that shop for example as ad for the lingerie i was wearing *-* when she gave me a mask to cover at least a big part of my face i agreed ♥

We made following pics:
-in front of the shop outside me next to the door posing a bit
-in the shop in front of a lot of sex toys (dildos mostly)
-laying on the counter legs spread
-on all fours with a leash in her hand

i have to admit: it was embarassing but the photoshoot was quite funny since me and the woman were quite similar kinky haha ;P she even showed me her boobs and let me grab them ♥

and im a bit proud that my pics are now hanging in that shop (and the mask made it impossible to recognize me ♥)
only worrying about the pics the strangers made but they wont spread them so much that they will enter my city i guess ♥
The following 5 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 09-23-2021, 08:34 AM   #1058
Redfeild

Damn I wish I could have seen that. I would have bought stuff from the store and say it was because of the hot naked women cleaning the windows in hopes they'd bring you back.
Redfeild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 11:56 AM   #1059
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

The woman contacted me and asked if i would do something similar again, i said maybe someday ❤️
Old 09-25-2021, 05:49 PM   #1060
Redfeild

Awesome if it happens I hope we can all read about it.
I don't know if you'd want to maybe you could work the cash register for a bit with the owner there to help.
Redfeild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 06:55 AM   #1061
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
Haha can’t wait! Do you have any photos of the box? Lol or even diagrams? Totally understand pics are a limit. I’m super curious about the box… and maybe slightly envious…
since so many of you asked for this i just added a quick drawing showing how it looks like (scale is not 1:1 but it shows how it works) it got pillows (the red stuff) which make it quite comfortable so i can stay inside for quite a long time, but not that comfortable to be in there for like every night haha... cant really move in there but for example i am able to move my arms so i can play with my phone next to my head, but i cant move the head far away from the hole in the front so if someones dick will be inside, it at least touches my face no chance to not suck them like that ♥

i love this box haha ♥

the drawing is in my toy list with a link ♥
The following 4 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 10-04-2021, 12:34 PM   #1062
Antek88

perfect! thank you. maybe next time ask the cashier for remote control vibrator and ask her to put the remote at the entrance to the shop with paper indicating that "feel free to test our new remote control"

ask her to write on your body: "remote control test toy - 30% off for giving me orgasm'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
started to do all the dares i got now... first one done *-*

well, i changed this slightly you will see.. ♥ So i asked a few sex shops which are close and in subway stations or so... most of them said that nudity isnt allowed there, but finally i found one 2 train stops away from downtown in a biiig city an hour away from me *-* they didnt want to pay me so i did it for free *-* They said it would be good advertising ♥ i was extremely nervous about this and if/how many people would see me, so i asked when they will close in the evening and i decided to do it in the last few minutes their shop was opened (11:30pm) half an hour before they closed ♥ I hoped not many people would be out there that late ♥

when i arrived at the shop two customers were still in looking around, but the place before the shop was empty ♥ The shop had two biiig windows and a glass door *-* the most embarassing part was when i talked to the cashier (the person i asked for permission, which was a woman) and she watched me strip naked right in that shop in front of the counter *-* then she gave me a black latex lingerie which didnt cover anything but looked quite hot haha ♥ she wanted me to wear it during the cleaning, as well as highheels *-* that just made it even more embarassing *-* but there was no chickening out at this point, i was already seen by two men in the shop and the cashier and i was standing in hot lingery, but naked, in the shop *-*

I got cleaning stuff and started cleaning *-* i noticed the two guys were taking pics or videos before they left the shop, as well as the cashier *-* at that point nobody was around me except the cashier woman which spectated me all the time *-* i had the first window halfway done when a stranger outside the shop passed and obviously saw me *-* he stopped, took a pic, watched at me for a while and left *-* shortly before the first window was cleaned a group of 3 guys and 2 girls passed, also saw me, took pics, and left giggling *-* so embarassing... *-* but at least i knew nobody in that city would know me for like 99% ♥ I was finished with the first window and a bit more than the half of the second window, when the cashier told me "oh i see youre already almost halfway finished" ... i was shocked and asked: "halfway?" *-* she replied: "the windows also need to be cleaned from the outside" and i knew she was right but this scared me because i didnt think about this at all *-* a few minutes later a couple entered the shop and talked to me *-* first the normal things like why i was doing that and that i was looking hot and such stuff, later they asked if i was only doing this once or if they could pay me as a nude cleaning woman too (i guess it was more of a joke but it i denied anyway haha (even when the thought of cleaning the house naked while a stranger couple spectates me turned me on a bit)) *-*

The outside was quite cold but i managed to clean the first window and the door without anybody seeing me (no things in my way so i was quite fast) ♥ when i was cleaning the second window a pretty drunk and pretty ugly guy, probably homeless came to my and just grabbed my boob from my back *-* i was shook and scared and didnt react at first, but when his hand moved down to my pussy i turned around, saw him and told him to leave *-* he said he wanted to fuck and used his muscles to turn me around and bend me over as good as he could but i did my best to stop him.. the cashier came out and helped me luckily ♥ then he left and i cleaned the rest of the window without another interruption ♥

when i was finished the cashier asked me for a little photoshoot for ads for the shop because i "look so hot" and she would love to put pics of me like that in that shop for example as ad for the lingerie i was wearing *-* when she gave me a mask to cover at least a big part of my face i agreed ♥

We made following pics:
-in front of the shop outside me next to the door posing a bit
-in the shop in front of a lot of sex toys (dildos mostly)
-laying on the counter legs spread
-on all fours with a leash in her hand

i have to admit: it was embarassing but the photoshoot was quite funny since me and the woman were quite similar kinky haha ;P she even showed me her boobs and let me grab them ♥

and im a bit proud that my pics are now hanging in that shop (and the mask made it impossible to recognize me ♥)
only worrying about the pics the strangers made but they wont spread them so much that they will enter my city i guess ♥
Old 10-04-2021, 12:37 PM   #1063
Antek88

I'm really curious if you dare to do this
Quote:
Waiting for report from this dare
Go to the shopping centre and clothing store there and take handcuffs.
Take from the shop some trousers and go to fitting room. In one cabin leave thosr trousers and put the key to handcuffs into its pocket. The do to second cabin, strip fully, and leave the note on the pile of your clothes : "if you take those clothes one horny girl will need to walk home naked". Then go to third cabin, handcuff yourself from back and wait 20 minutes. What may happen is:
- both clothes and trousers will stay so you will be free and able to dress
-clothes will be stolen, so you will be naked but with free hands
-Clothes will stay but shop assistant will take the trousers so it will be hard to dress while being handcuffed.
-and the last option :no clothes, no key for handcuffs...
Old 10-08-2021, 05:59 PM   #1064
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

Default Dressing room of trust

Well here one. Go to a clothing store. Get into a changing room. Strip! Hand off your clothes to a friend. Wait like 3 minutes. Now go and find your clothes.

Difficulty depends on the friend. Did they hide them? Are the holding them? Are they actively hiding from you? Are they by other people? Maybe they came back and tell you they left them in the bathroom and will be waiting in the car.

Choose your friends wisely.
Pm me "Edge" and I'll edge 5 times, with no cum at end.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84373
W01f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2021, 01:24 PM   #1065
aligorth

Quite some time ago you did a dare as a toytester in a sexshop, maybe you could do it again in the box. You wouldn´t even need the mouth hole to be accessible and you could possibly do it at a time when there are more customers than the last time.
aligorth is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public