Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-16-2016, 09:05 AM   #1051
mikey3120
getDare Sweetheart

You need to cover your cock head in hot sauce. You then have to edge 3 times before cleaning it off.

Anyone can Kik me for a dick pic.

Please make me a loser in all threads.

kik: mikey3120

If you can guess the last number of my cell phone number, I will give you full controll of my GD account
mikey3120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 09:53 AM   #1052
Jt420

You need to cover your cock in toothpaste and rub it in while you edge before you can take it off

Limits: outdoors, scat

*Any dare messaged to me I will do, with pictures to prove.
Jt420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 11:46 AM   #1053
HappyDares
getDare Sweetheart

Fill your bath tub with cold water and put ice cubes in (ice bath). Tie your balls and cock hard and but icy hot on the cock's head. Now you can jerk off in the bath tub, your cock always under water.

Open dares or just add some!

likes : cock slaps, anal (depends on the day), edging, JOI, cum eating, balls and cock tied up
dislikes: ball slaps, ruined orgasms, sph
limits: face, public, incest, piss/shit, enema, anything hardcore/extreme, permanent, body writing, crossdressing, messy, blackmail

Toys

PM dares

Kik: happydares69 — Always accepting random dick pics
Kik me and I have to send you nudes
HappyDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 09:27 AM   #1054
Ollygrumps
getDare Sweetheart

Hang both your shoes from your balls by the laces.

Male, 71
Likes: Bondage, Nudism, Public, Photos (with face), Exposure, Humiliation, Spanking.
Dislikes/punishment: Messy, Pee.
Limits: Anal, Family, Pain, Nipple torture, Illegal, Permanent, Long or Boring, Scat, Video chat, Cross dressing, Cum control.
Impossible: I have no underwear. I don't have Kik.

Slave to Ggt65t5. I am his
PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77279

Dare pic: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.p...ictureid=80046
Ollygrumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 11:05 AM   #1055
craigsub

Wrap string around your balls to pull them away from your body then hold them in a bowl of ice water for 5 mins
Limits: Public, Family, Permanent, Scat play

Toys: Small vibrating buttplug, Vibrating anal beads, Medium & Large Buttplug, Medium & Large Dildo, Large phallic Vegetables, Vibrating cock ring, Enema shower, Thong, Pantihose, Mini Dress, Rope, Handcuffs, Nipple Clamps, Bondage Harness, Blindfold, Ice etc

kik craigsub

Sexmap

PM dares
craigsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 01:23 PM   #1056
skrote
getDare Sweetheart

Put at least 15 clothes pins on your cock and balls. Keep them on until you can edge yourself 3 times by using just one finger. You could instead choose to edge once using your full hand and toothpaste.

Once your edge or edges are complete, you must remove the pins by pulling them off.

Punishments: Writing Lines, corner time, Holding positions for periods of time, the electric paddle , no touching/stimulation

Soft limits: Public Humiliation, feminization, Figging, Piss

Hard limits: Scat, Vomit, modification. Public Exposure, Blood Play

PM Dares Doubled through 3/30

Last orgasm Sept 17, 2015
Next chance to orgasm July 16 2016

Current stats:
Add to my punishment
Pending punishments from the thread.
skrote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 09:17 PM   #1057
dylansdick

You are to stand next to a table and place your cock on it (pull back the foreskin if aplicable). You are then to get a ruler and place it on the table with one end resting on your cock head. With one hand placed midway holding the the ruler down, pull the ruler back till it it feels close to snapping and release so it smacks your cock head. Do this X amout of times, to get X roll 2 dice and multiply the value

Likes: Dice dares, person above dares, loser has to dares, light-medium cbt, light-medium spanking, tied cock and balls, picture proof, wedgies.

Punishments: harsh cbt, hard spanking, pictures posted online, piss,

Limits: Noisy, Video, Face, Crossdressing, scat eating, Blood, Extreme Pain, Permanent/damage, Body writing, Public, Family/Friends, too much effort/time. The usual.
dylansdick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 11:55 PM   #1058
Boytoy25

Run your balls with toothpaste
Wrap a rubberband around your cockhead edge 3 times when you start cumming ruin your orgasm

Into: chastity, anal, assplay, i like some pain, toys, dildo, buttplugs, rope

Limits:face pic, dirty/nasty

Kik:groenebook

Toys: chastity cages, buttplug small and big, ballbag, cockrinngs
Type of dildo: Dildo 5 inch, Dildo 8 inch, Dildo: 10inch, Dildo brown 10inch, Dildo black 11inch
Boytoy25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 02:18 AM   #1059
llll4343
getDare Sweetheart

Tie your balls to a pole or something similar, now step back and pull on the balls till you cry, stay in that position until you hit your balls with a woodenspoon hard 100 times.

Make mine extreme please.

KiK: ichigo126

PM Dares

Clothes and Toys

Likes/Punishments/Limits

PM me to control my Lovense edge and add my Lovense Account llll4343
llll4343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 03:19 AM   #1060
Gayboy0021

poke pins through an empty toilet roll tube, then pop your dick through the tube so the pins scrape along your dick

CRAVES - diapers, hidden public, semi public, piss, underwear, exposure, writing lines
ENJOYS: shit, pee drinking, mouth soaping, Underwear destroying, Laxatives, Public, shaving
LIMITS: family, personal info, illegal, cam [/COLOR]

5KM torture run tasks - be horrible

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=385907

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71446

Disclaimer
This user has a small cock
Gayboy0021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 01:16 PM   #1061
cbt_please
getDare Sweetheart

Give yourself as many hits as possible to your balls. Keep count. Once you can't take anymore, divide that number by the number of pages on this thread. Take that number and go to that page, do all the dares on that page. This means to avoid doing a page, you must do over 5,000 ball hits to get past 71x71.

Limits: urethral, scat, piss swallowing, cum swallowing, permanent, diapers, public, blood, animals, children, family, crossdressing, large anal, shaving, dirty socks.
cbt_please is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 01:25 PM   #1062
CardiffBoy
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to CardiffBoy Send a message via Yahoo to CardiffBoy

I'm gonna be nice, you can have a wank, but deep heat is your lube, and when u cum, ruin it and put ur cock straight into a bowl of ice water for 2 mins!

Likes : Wedgies, edging, orgasm control-denial and forced, messy, pain, bondage, mastrubation, cock/ball torture, and anythin not in my limits

Limits : No Family/friends, Public, Illegal, Poo, Anal, Drinking Piss, Shaving head/eyebrows

MSN [email protected]

Skype welshboy83
Kik welshbiboy83
CardiffBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 08:59 AM   #1063
Tato898

Tie your ur balls up tightly then begin to masturbate. When you feel the urge to cum let go and ruin your orgasm. On top of this for every stroke you must divide by two then hit your balls that many times whilst and after you climax.

Don't go easy on me please.

Limits: illegal, public, family, friends, cams/pics, urethral play, blackmail

Denied until the 17th July due to the Guys vs Girls Thread
Sissy Slut
Tato898 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 08:59 AM   #1064
Frostcat

Tie them to your wrist and midle toes. Do 20 jumping jacks. Urethera insertio solid or liquid welcome. Everday house hold stuff or condaments

Dislikes pee,.

Hard limits, others not involved on this site, illegal. Family, asking me for money.

I'm a trans woman,pre-op, I have breast, I'm on hormones, I'm a army vet, and advid gamer. I identify as female so use female pronouns. Claire

Kik Novaone12. I must send as many feet pics as requested.
Frostcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 04:40 PM   #1065
sddddd

Question

Tie a thick string around your balls and then position them on your toliet under where the seat would fall. Now drop the seat 10 times from a distance of at least 5 inches.

For mine if able please make it a video game related dare. I'm playing battlefield hardline (I'm usually pretty good too). I have thick string, ball clamps, needles (rather not today...), and so on. I just did a self dare related to tying my balls off related to kills/death, but I want to see what you have . Thanks!

Maybe: needles, pee

Limits: Obvious public, personal info, blood, permanent, illegal, blackmail, shaving non-genital areas and laxatives (just no fun for me).

Gear: *new ball clamp!*, cock cage, 2 med and 1 large butt plugs, 8 inch vibrator, hollow penis plug, etc
sddddd is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cbt, cock torture, dare, person above, torture