Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-22-2023, 01:21 PM   #10576
Tommytomjj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyo View Post

Tommytomjj
Make a clothes peg zipper with 2 clothespeg per hour late and rip them off after 1 minute per hour late.
Caught this! Thanks for posting at a decent time

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Tommytomjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2023, 01:34 PM   #10577
Young_Master!
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Lets get my 26 dares down a bit so have fun with this list c:

I'm NOT vulnerable though

IF YOU DONT REPLY IN 2 HOURS....

OrgasmController
you will only be allowed to fap to fully clothes pictures of females for 1 Day for every started 6 hours you are late by

Powerbottom
1 drip of wax onto your cock for every hour late.

IBegToBeControlled
for 1 day per hour late, before being allowed to pee you have to send out one dare in this thread.

Puppy_Boy
3 thrusts of your 6 inch dildo in your ass and 4 inch dildo in your throat at the same time for each hour you are late

ThisDirtySlut
Insert your dildo and stay in a bra connection wedgie for 2 minutes per hour late.

FoolishOrc
You will only be allowed to cum while you are completely shaven for 1 day per hour late.

JustMeBeingMe123
5 minutes of stretching (to be able to do splits) per hour late with a plug inserted

MemerDreamer18
You will be taking 1 humiliating pic in your slutty schoolgirl outfit per hour late. Just keep them for yourself and edge or cum once to each pic afterwards c:

FoxyFemboy + Captain0blivious + Diapered_Girl_Luna
Empty your bladder. Then start a timer. Drink 1litre of water. Once you get desperate diaper up. You will stay in this diaper for twice the time it took you to get desperate. If you take over 6 hours to respond it will be 3 time the time it took you.

Blueballstiedboy
You will post in 2 Loser has to and 1 person above thread until you lost in the loser has to threads a total amount of time equal to the hours you are late by

Bunnygirl
go for a walk wearing your bunnytail plug under a skirt. If you feel confident enough hop around like a real bunny c:

zcatl
you will be edging X time with X = hours late * posts between this post and yours

Filippo
You will be Denied until you make a Blog post listing your Favorites, Likes, Dislikes and Limits.

ZE1
Fill all your holes until you have written a detailed list of all toys and stuff that can be used in a dare

YoungMaster1984
for 1 day per hour late, you will have to get permission from people on gD to cum. each time you ask you have to edge once.

paaltjepaal
for 1 day per hour late, you may only touch your undies within 15 minutes of posting a dare in this thread

Emily22
you will be spanking your pussy 2 times per hour late. Have fun with the wedgies c:

Victoria85
you will be gagged for 1 minute with each gag for every hour late c:

Dontcallmesissy
for 6 hours per hour late, make sure that your panties are always in a slight wedgie.

Crionex
have your Hush and Diamo controlled for 10 minutes per hour late. Time only counts while someone is controlling them

Sissybaby6
Eat your next cum load

LucyLou
you will wear your NEW blue maid bodysuit for 30 minutes per hour late while tidying up

Tommytomjj
Make a clothes peg zipper with 2 clothespeg per hour late and rip them off after 1 minute per hour late.

andys
for 1 day per hour late, you will be wearing panites and you are only allowed to use the toilet while sitting down.

ToasterA
Wear your leotard for 24 hours under your clothes.

Beelieve
As bee really likes maids, she will be acting like one even if she doesnt have the outfit. As she is still learning to be one she will wear her Dillegent Student Outfit while tidying up. for 10 minutes per hour late. After 10 minutes of working she will be kneeling on the floor for 5 minutes in the Nadu pose.

Ivy333
you will be writing a list containing all your toys. A good girl will give a nice description of each toy and how it feels after using them.

One_Daring_Gamer
you may only pick your wedgie after you post a dare in this thread for 1 day per hour late. Also lets directly put you into a chair wedgie for 5 minutes. Once you pick it and get out, post a dare C:

bobby g
Hit your balls 2 times per hour late

Sluttysue
Stay in your posture collare for 20 minutes per hour late.

have fun everyone c:
Caught this one
Young_Master! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2023, 01:45 PM   #10578
Young_Master!
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyLou View Post
It's been a bit quiet in here lately so let's change that.

2 hours to respond for everyone below. If you're late then, for the next five times that you catch a post, you must also give dares to a number of people equal to your hours late. So if you're three hours late, you're giving out three dares with your next five 'caught' posts.

MemerDreamer18

FoxyFemboy

Captain0blivious

Diapered_Girl_Luna

Blueballstiedboy

Bunnygirl

zcatl

Filippo

ZE1

YoungMaster1984

paaltjepaal

Emily22

Victoria85

Dontcallmesissy

Crionex

Sissybaby6
Caught this one as well.
Old 02-22-2023, 06:49 PM   #10579
ToasterA

Quote:

OrgasmController
you will only be allowed to fap to fully clothes pictures of females for 1 Day for every started 6 hours you are late by

Powerbottom

IBegToBeControlled
for 1 day per hour late, before being allowed to pee you have to send out one dare in this thread.

Puppy_Boy
3 thrusts of your 6 inch dildo in your ass and 4 inch dildo in your throat at the same time for each hour you are late

ThisDirtySlut
Insert your dildo and stay in a bra connection wedgie for 2 minutes per hour late.

FoolishOrc
You will only be allowed to cum while you are completely shaven for 1 day per hour late.

JustMeBeingMe123
5 minutes of stretching (to be able to do splits) per hour late with a plug inserted

MemerDreamer18
You will be taking 1 humiliating pic in your slutty schoolgirl outfit per hour late. Just keep them for yourself and edge or cum once to each pic afterwards c:

Empty your bladder. Then start a timer. Drink 1litre of water. Once you get desperate diaper up. You will stay in this diaper for twice the time it took you to get desperate. If you take over 6 hours to respond it will be 3 time the time it took you.

Blueballstiedboy
You will post in 2 Loser has to and 1 person above thread until you lost in the loser has to threads a total amount of time equal to the hours you are late by

Bunnygirl
go for a walk wearing your bunnytail plug under a skirt. If you feel confident enough hop around like a real bunny c:

zcatl
you will be edging X time with X = hours late * posts between this post and yours

Filippo
You will be Denied until you make a Blog post listing your Favorites, Likes, Dislikes and Limits.

ZE1
Fill all your holes until you have written a detailed list of all toys and stuff that can be used in a dare

YoungMaster1984
for 1 day per hour late, you will have to get permission from people on gD to cum. each time you ask you have to edge once.

paaltjepaal
for 1 day per hour late, you may only touch your undies within 15 minutes of posting a dare in this thread

Emily22
you will be spanking your pussy 2 times per hour late. Have fun with the wedgies c:

Victoria85

Dontcallmesissy
for 6 hours per hour late, make sure that your panties are always in a slight wedgie.

Crionex
have your Hush and Diamo controlled for 10 minutes per hour late. Time only counts while someone is controlling them

Sissybaby6
Eat your next cum load

LucyLou
you will wear your NEW blue maid bodysuit for 30 minutes per hour late while tidying up

Tommytomjj

andys
for 1 day per hour late, you will be wearing panites and you are only allowed to use the toilet while sitting down.

ToasterA

Beelieve
As bee really likes maids, she will be acting like one even if she doesnt have the outfit. As she is still learning to be one she will wear her Dillegent Student Outfit while tidying up. for 10 minutes per hour late. After 10 minutes of working she will be kneeling on the floor for 5 minutes in the Nadu pose.

Ivy333
you will be writing a list containing all your toys. A good girl will give a nice description of each toy and how it feels after using them.

One_Daring_Gamer
you may only pick your wedgie after you post a dare in this thread for 1 day per hour late. Also lets directly put you into a chair wedgie for 5 minutes. Once you pick it and get out, post a dare C:

bobby g

Sluttysue

have fun everyone c:
Not caught I'll have to wear it for a day then

Loves:crossdressing,hypnosis
Likes: petplay,teasing,edging, hypno/audio,x-dressing,light cbt,feminization

hard limits: anal,public,poo,ilegal,facepics,scat,blackmail,
involves friends/family
Toys: 2 shoelaces,bra and panties,leotard,clothespins,household items
PM DARES:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93725
Kik:ToasterA1
Amazon Wishlist: https://www.amazon.com.mx/hz/wishlis...?ref_=wl_share
ToasterA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2023, 08:09 PM   #10580
nya
getDare Devil

Still not vulnerable, if you want revenge beat me in GvB (I still have 5 bingo games left) or on of my pm bets

OrgasmController, IBegToBeControlled, Puppy_Boy, FoxyFemboy, Captain0blivious, Blueballstiedboy, zcatl, YoungMaster1984, Tommytomjj, andys,
ToasterA and One_Daring_Gamer
you are denied until you win one game of GvB per hour late

MemerDreamer18
20 hard ass spanks per hour late

ThisDirtySlut, Diapered_Girl_Luna, Bunnygirl, Emily22, Ivy333 and Sluttysue
you must complete https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...2&postcount=15 with 7 replaced with the number of hours you are late and of course with the new version of the GvB thread.

FoolishOrc
You must wear diapers 1 hour per hour late

paaltjepaal

LucyLou
you will wear your NEW blue maid bodysuit, smallest cage, and breast inserts for 15 minutes per hour late while tidying up post pictures of yourself in the suit and (if you can do so non-identifiably) before and after pictures of what you cleaned

💖💖Just a pathetic pantswetting princess💖💖

~~DM me "Bad Babygirl" and I'll spank myself 10 times ~~

Denied/require IRL permission to cum
Likes, limits, toys etc.
nya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2023, 08:12 PM   #10581
Young_Master!
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nya View Post

OrgasmController, IBegToBeControlled, Puppy_Boy, FoxyFemboy, Captain0blivious, Blueballstiedboy, zcatl, YoungMaster1984, Tommytomjj, andys,
Caught this one, not sure what GvB is.
Old 02-22-2023, 08:19 PM   #10582
nya
getDare Devil

Girls vs Boys, itts another thread
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=414301
Usually I don't go this meta with dares, but I got dared into needing to complete a large number of games with a handicap and time limit so I need to get lots of other people playing. Girls because only girls can start games and boys because the rules are skewed towards the girls so if I don't have reinforcements I'll get my ass handed to me.

Likes, limits, toys etc.
Old 02-22-2023, 08:54 PM   #10583
One_Daring_Gamer
getDare Sweetheart

Toaster A, reply in 2 hours or every hour missed in 3 edges before you can cum.

Spoiler:
Need someone to turn me into my avatar. Please and thank you! :)

Brief likes: Wedgies, Semi-messy, hard spankings, Sissification, light bondage, videgame related
Limits: hard anal, pics or vids, family, fully public, eating, drinking, very painful, permanent.

Pm Dares
Longer Likes/limits
One_Daring_Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2023, 10:02 PM   #10584
Captain0blivious

Quote:
Still not vulnerable, if you want revenge beat me in GvB (I still have 5 bingo games left) or on of my pm bets

MemerDreamer18

you must complete https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...2&postcount=15 with 7 replaced with the number of hours you are late and of course with the new version of the GvB thread.

FoolishOrc

paaltjepaal

LucyLou
you will wear your NEW blue maid bodysuit, smallest cage, and breast inserts for 15 minutes per hour late while tidying up post pictures of yourself in the suit and (if you can do so non-identifiably) before and after pictures of what you cleaned
I don’t know what GvB is, but it looks like I caught it barely in time!
- Fake messes (that end in diapers)
- Diaper humiliation

Negotiable Limits
- Long term
- Risk of being caught
- Evidence pics
- Leaking

Hard Limits
- Illegal, immoral, unconsenting
- Social suicide, face pics, etc.
- Unhealthy/harmful
- Cross dressing, scat, sexual stuff

Vote for K1Rage, not me!
18+ Kik: Captain0blivious (with a zero)
Captain0blivious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2023, 10:42 PM   #10585
Young_Master!
Distinguished Member

@ivy333
@beelieve
@toastera
@andys
@tommytomit
@captainoblivious
@lucylou
@sissybaby6
@crionex
@dontcallmesissy
@victoria85
@emily22
@paaltjepaal
@ze1
@bunnygirl
@blueballstiedboy
@foxyfemboy
@diapered_girl_luna
@memer_dreamer18
@justmebeingme123
@foolishorc
@thisdirtyslut
@puppy_boy
@ibegtobecontrolled
@powerbottom
@orgasmcontroller

For every hour you are late beyond 2, you have a choice
1) extend your time by 1 day
2) do 1 task from this thread

So if you are 3 hours late, you have to either extend your time by 3 days or do 3 tasks of your choosing
Old 02-22-2023, 11:08 PM   #10586
Tommytomjj

Quote:

MemerDreamer18

FoolishOrc

paaltjepaal

LucyLou
Missed this so need to win 1 game. I’m sure I can find time for that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungMaster1984 View Post
@ivy333
@beelieve
@toastera
@andys
@tommytomit
@captainoblivious
@lucylou
@sissybaby6
@crionex
@dontcallmesissy
@victoria85
@emily22
@paaltjepaal
@ze1
@bunnygirl
@blueballstiedboy
@foxyfemboy
@diapered_girl_luna
@memer_dreamer18
@justmebeingme123
@foolishorc
@thisdirtyslut
@puppy_boy
@ibegtobecontrolled
@powerbottom
@orgasmcontroller

So if you are 3 hours late, you have to either extend your time by 3 days or do 3 tasks of your choosing
Caught this

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Tommytomjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2023, 11:49 PM   #10587
Ivy333

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungMaster1984 View Post
@ivy333
@beelieve
@toastera
@andys
@tommytomit
@captainoblivious
@lucylou
@sissybaby6
@crionex
@dontcallmesissy
@victoria85
@emily22
@paaltjepaal
@ze1
@bunnygirl
@blueballstiedboy
@foxyfemboy
@diapered_girl_luna
@memer_dreamer18
@justmebeingme123
@foolishorc
@thisdirtyslut
@puppy_boy
@ibegtobecontrolled
@powerbottom
@orgasmcontroller

Caught this one!

Quote:

Didn’t catch this one though

dislikes: hard anal, spanking, clamps, humiliation, light cnc, orgasm control, nipple play, double penetration, pain

Limits: photos/videos, piss, scat, public, family, illegal, needles, writing on body or self degradation

Willing to try most things once

Much more active on fetlife - message me and I’ll add u
Ivy333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 12:40 AM   #10588
nya
getDare Devil

I'll see you in GvB then.

Likes, limits, toys etc.
Old 02-23-2023, 01:42 AM   #10589
paaltjepaal
getDare Succubus

Quote:

paaltjepaal
13 hours late 13 days

dares with a laundry list for who it is I ignore

likes :undies dares masturbaton/cum,some pain, and pee control,nipple Torture
dislikes : semi public, , edge
Limits :family or friends public crossdressing Severe Pain anaal poo, showing face, mouth soaping, facebook, cam,pokomon,permanen

Last edited by paaltjepaal; 02-23-2023 at 01:48 AM.
paaltjepaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 01:48 AM   #10590
bondboytight

Quote:

OrgasmController

Powerbottom

IBegToBeControlled

Puppy_Boy

ThisDirtySlut

FoolishOrc

JustMeBeingMe123

MemerDreamer18

Blueballstiedboy

Bunnygirl

zcatl

Filippo

ZE1

YoungMaster1984

paaltjepaal

Emily22

Victoria85

Dontcallmesissy

Crionex

Sissybaby6
Eat your next cum load

LucyLou

Tommytomjj

andys

ToasterA

Beelieve

Ivy333

One_Daring_Gamer

bobby g

Sluttysue

have fun everyone c:
11 hours late, lots of posting to do.

DENIED till 6-17-24
You can make it more... interesting... by posting here.
bondboytight is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk