Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-19-2024, 03:23 PM   #1036
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

About halfway through. Have about half of her rubber ridding crop spanks done. Going to take another break to take out the doggies and then likely dinner.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2024, 06:03 PM   #1037
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Back after dinner to finish up.

Here is a new link

[Hush] [08:05:00] https://c.lovense-api.com/t2/wanwxsme

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
The following user says Thank You to Angelica_Kee_Zarcon for this post:
Old 01-19-2024, 06:11 PM   #1038
Lesbian Kitty
getDare Devil

I love everything about this!!!!! You are so good at tenderizing your sir's clit !!!! wooowww!

Likes: Kitty & Button Torture, Spanking, Rules, Wedgies, Short term chastity, Tease & Denial, Post Orgasm Torture, Forced Orgasms, Predicaments, Praise.

Limits: Pics/ blood/ permanent/ illegal/ Messy /Long term Denial/ Nipple play/ Face slapping/ Degradation/ Related to Eating or Drinking

PM Dares & Toys
Lesbian Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2024, 07:08 PM   #1039
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Not sure what I did with the other link but hers is an updated one.

[Hush] [23:05:00] https://c.lovense-api.com/t2/phfwmziy

Have finished the rubber crop and have moved on to the flogger. Sir's pussy is aching, but yhe vibe had me squirming.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 01-19-2024, 07:22 PM   #1040
Lesbian Kitty
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
Not sure what I did with the other link but hers is an updated one.

[Hush] [23:05:00] https://c.lovense-api.com/t2/phfwmziy

Have finished the rubber crop and have moved on to the flogger. Sir's pussy is aching, but yhe vibe had me squirming.
kitty pain plus squirming sounds like the best thing ever everrrr!!!!

coughsss. Maybe it was my fault if i closed it wrong. sorry

Likes: Kitty & Button Torture, Spanking, Rules, Wedgies, Short term chastity, Tease & Denial, Post Orgasm Torture, Forced Orgasms, Predicaments, Praise.

Limits: Pics/ blood/ permanent/ illegal/ Messy /Long term Denial/ Nipple play/ Face slapping/ Degradation/ Related to Eating or Drinking

PM Dares & Toys
Old 01-19-2024, 10:48 PM   #1041
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Default Report

I started later than I meant to since, once again, I went to bed way too late last night. I decided to do my daily teasing in the morning since I wasn't sure I'd be up to fingering Sir's clit immediately after all those spanks. So it was 11 by the time I started.

The rubber band snaps stung a lot but immediately had me wet. The vibe in my ass started after I had finished the first 100.

Next was the smacks with the wooden spoon. I did them in batches of 50 with little rests here and there. They left Sir's clit sore and tender. But I was squirming from the indirect stimulation from the vibe in my ass, even with the power at 25%.

I continued on for a while and realized I needed to eat, so I took a break and made lunch, then decided to give myself a little bit of recovery time before starting again. I had some issues reconnecting the Hush, but I finally managed.

The link remained inactive after lunch. I finished the spanks with the crop. These were the least severe by far, but after nearly 2900 spanks with the wooden spoon, sir's clit was so swollen and tender that it really didn't matter.

Nest I began the most popular implement, the rubber crop. Heavier than the leather crop, it has a much thuddier sting. I had reached the point where the endorphins had kicked in, though, so I was able to do these rather quickly and managed to get myself to the halfway point of the total spanks before stopping again.

I took the dogs outside and then made dinner before relaxing a little bit. Then, it was back to the spanks.

I finished the spanks with the rubber crop and then moved on to the flogger. This was by far the hardest implement. If only for the strain it puts on my elbow. I wasn't terribly long into the session before the vibe in my ass started.

At first, it was a welcome distraction. But after an hour or so, it started pushing me to the edge, and I was squirming. I started giving myself left recovery time between spanks just to distract myself from the pleasure.

When I finally finished the first set with the flogger, Sir's pusy was so sore. Then I inserted the labia spreader and started whipping Sir's clit and the inside of his pussy lips. By this point, the whipping was no longer pleasant, and the vibe was too much. But I had over 2500 to do. So I kept at it until, finally, I only had a few hundred left. By then, I was so close because of the indirect stimulation. But of course, I did not have Sir's permission to come. I barely gave myself any time to recover between sets for the last 500.

Once I'd finally finished the last spank, I frantically tore the labia spreader out of Sir's pussy which had, of course, been affected by the vibrations from the toy in my ass and closed the remote Lovense Session.

Sir's pussy is throbbing and swollen. I have no doubt that it will be sore and tender for Sir to enjoy tomorrow morning. My ass is sore from having the plug in my ass for so many hours, and my legs are shaking. Despite everything, I am both wet and feeling desperate.

Thanks to everyone who participated and to everyone for being patient throughout last weekend!!

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
The following 2 users say Thank You to Angelica_Kee_Zarcon for this post:
Old 01-20-2024, 04:33 AM   #1042
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Very impressive to see you went through all of it on one day.
I hope you enjoy the soreness today!

Time more more teasing

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2024, 01:56 PM   #1043
Lesbian Kitty
getDare Devil

That is extremely impressive !!!!!

PM Dares & Toys

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit spanking, pussy whipping