Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-06-2021, 10:02 PM   #1036
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

Default Scavanger Hunt

You'll do this dare:

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=381952

This Dare involves you choosing a person leaving a public place and taking a picture in a certain pose for a certain time.

You have to obtain 100 points in this game (according to me)

This one was gloriously performed by Miss Public: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371788
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 10:03 PM   #1037
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

I'm spent. I did my best. I'm one short of 20. I'll leave it to fate. I believe that someone will come up with the fateful number.

This one was gloriously performed by Miss Public: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371788
Old 08-06-2021, 10:08 PM   #1038
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
I'm spent. I did my best. I'm one short of 20. I'll leave it to fate. I believe that someone will come up with the fateful number.
I want to leave here my gratitude to all Get Dare members that answered my call and came to help in this most noble endeavor.

Old 08-06-2021, 10:15 PM   #1039
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Go to the mall in your sluttiest outfit with high heels and full make up

With butt plug and clamps attached and even a small vibe

In the mall go to the men's bathroom and start to get naked
Then put your handcuffs behind your back and be blindfolded

Write on the body use me and all you think you can
Then stay like this for 45 mins

Repeat the same thing in the girls washroom too
Maybe your boyfriend may observe in the men's bathroom and anylin in girls washroom

At last you must be covered in cum and you have to go to the home like this
Blindfold may be removed
But go home walking naked
Old 08-07-2021, 05:35 AM   #1040
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Omg hahaha soo fucking close you count 1 too much ❤️❤️❤️ these are only 19 dares not 20 hahaha❤️❤️ Sooo fucking close *-* i did count them twice and its really 19 you made a mistake there haunted haha but nice try ;P omg i really didnt want to do this (a few of these dares are against my limits and i wont do all of them but theyll count still but anyway… only 19 hahahaha soooo happy
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 05:44 AM   #1041
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
Omg hahaha soo fucking close you count 1 too much ❤️❤️❤️ these are only 19 dares not 20 hahaha❤️❤️ Sooo fucking close *-* i did count them twice and its really 19 you made a mistake there haunted haha but nice try ;P omg i really didnt want to do this (a few of these dares are against my limits and i wont do all of them but theyll count still but anyway… only 19 hahahaha soooo happy
What????No
A counting mistake it took
But your left dares are more than 20
So maybe ask anylin what we can do?
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 07:39 AM   #1042
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daremaster04 View Post
What????No
A counting mistake it took
But your left dares are more than 20
So maybe ask anylin what we can do?
i didnt say dares which are pending i said new dares until im on again haha ;P
not my fault if you cant count to 20 ;P
Old 08-07-2021, 07:48 AM   #1043
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
i didnt say dares which are pending i said new dares until im on again haha ;P
not my fault if you cant count to 20 ;P
Ya we lost the count
Anyways for some other time, maybe we can give a dare to do that
When you are super horny
Abv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 08:09 AM   #1044
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Is this an offer to "Kindness" only or does it include everybody in this thread?

If it's for everybody, let me get started:

Go hiking in a track with a ball of cotton thread. Tie one end to a tree at the beginning of the path and unroll the ball as you walk. When it nears the end of the thread, tie the other end to another tree.

Now, you must be naked, with a collar around your neck.
Other things that you'll take with you: handcuffs, a blindfold and a padlock.

Use the padlock to bind your collar to the thread, handcuff your hands behind your back and on your knees try to find your way back using the thread as a guide.
This was the first dare I wrote after you posted your challenge. From this on I counted 20 until you logged on again. Where did I go wrong?

Old 08-07-2021, 08:24 AM   #1045
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

No, you're right .... I recounted them now.... Oh Gosh ... too bad, I tried. It was so late at night and I was spent.

But I hope some of the dares were at least appreciated. Have fun Miss.

Old 08-07-2021, 10:56 AM   #1046
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
No, you're right .... I recounted them now.... Oh Gosh ... too bad, I tried. It was so late at night and I was spent.

But I hope some of the dares were at least appreciated. Have fun Miss.
Hey the club thing would be insane for me *-* but dont think the place near the nightclub this night will be much better.... *-* drunk people finding me late at night they might get dumb ideas *-*

ill do a lot of these dares dont worry haha ♥

and since you tried so hard and only 1 was missing ill do a naked in club dare, but ill chose it by myself and you can just wait for the report but it wont be too much there haha ;P
The following 2 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 08-07-2021, 11:10 AM   #1047
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Hey the club thing would be insane for me *-* but dont think the place near the nightclub this night will be much better.... *-* drunk people finding me late at night they might get dumb ideas *-*

ill do a lot of these dares dont worry haha ♥

and since you tried so hard and only 1 was missing ill do a naked in club dare, but ill chose it by myself and you can just wait for the report but it wont be too much there haha ;P
Well hope you are super horny so push yourself and we get a good report and hope anylin makes it harder
Old 08-07-2021, 04:58 PM   #1048
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Im in the box now already for like 2 hours and ill stay here until 6am and i can tell... it will be a report you will love... i dont really love what happened haha but you will like it and i am so horny about it ;P ♥
The following 5 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 08-08-2021, 12:59 PM   #1049
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Im in the box now already for like 2 hours and ill stay here until 6am and i can tell... it will be a report you will love... i dont really love what happened haha but you will like it and i am so horny about it ;P ♥
Haha can’t wait! Do you have any photos of the box? Lol or even diagrams? Totally understand pics are a limit. I’m super curious about the box… and maybe slightly envious…
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 01:53 AM   #1050
bdsmlover24

Go to an adventure park where you can climb on trees and make some parkour on the top of the tree at 20-30 meter over the ground. I hope you see what kind of park I mean and that you are ok (and can) to do things like that. If not try to find something similar where you will stay in a high place a long time with people under you.

Chose a big one if possible and a day where you think there will be a lot of people, like a Sunday afternoon. Then go there with only a thigh shirt and a short (no underwear at all) but take your shortest skirt with you.

Start by rent out a climbing harness (the thing that is tied to the trees to keep you safe) and put it over your short. When you are out of see of the people that give you the safety rules, you will find a hidden place. Either a public toilet or a small bushes or anything else and you will take of the climbing harness and your short to get bottom naked. Then put back the harness (make sure it is correctly put to stay safe !) and put your skirt over it.

Now your goal is to make all the possible activities on the trees, try all path and to stay as long as possible on the trees (but don't get spotted by safety guys around). This way your pussy will be on full display to all people on the ground and to the people before and after you from time to time. You still can try to hide but it will be a bit difficult I think

As an optional rule you can offer to anyone that tells you something to fuck you if they want.

Have fun with your exposed pussy ok trees !

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bdsmlover24 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public