Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-01-2011, 02:04 PM   #91
Gigapixel

Location: Would love to play a real life tord game if anyone is interested.
Send a message via Yahoo to Gigapixel

Since the last bully violated my limits, I'm trying again.

You got to the movie theater late and had to sit on the back row by yourself. A bully, the torment of your life, comes in a few minutes later. Seeing you all alone he decides to keep you company. Not long into the movie he begins to molest you keeping you on edge. Sometimes he even puts his hands down your pants and underwear to grope your bare genitals. If you get too close to the edge he squeezes or punches your genitals. He doesn't stop till the ending credits start. You quickly go to meet your friends awkwardly trying to hide your raging hard on.

Watch a movie and keep yourself on edge (or if you can, have a friend keep you on edge) for the whole movie. Don't forget to bust your balls if you get too close to the edge. If you're daring watch the movie with a group or if you're really daring do this in a movie theater (I recommend an unpopular movie).

Maybe: bondage, CBT, exercise, ice, light pain, spanking

No: anal, blood, cross-dressing, diapers, eating, enemas, face, family, messy, piercings, scat, tattoos, work and anything that will get me arrested; dares involving (or likely to involve) other persons may be rejected; I don't provide pics/vids/cam

PM DARES Battleship Forfeits
Gigapixel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Gigapixel for this post:
Old 12-01-2011, 05:25 PM   #92
bjbarnes
Distinguished Member

you go to the mall and while your there you have to use the bathroom, too bad when you walk in your bully is there an very happy to see you. He takes some duct tape and wraps each of your legs up. He then are hung up from the bathroom door by the 3 thongs he put on you. After 15 mins he takes you down and duct tapes you bent over to a toilet and writes "SPANK ME" in permanent marker on both your ass checks. He cracks an egg over your head then leaves you to find your own way out.
bjbarnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 10:39 PM   #93
Forestpup
getDare Sweetheart

the bullies sneak up on you and pin you down. from a plastic baggy they pull out a thick diaper that tehy put you in. they force feed you magnesium citrate and begin to force you a gallon of water. they begin spanking you and don't stop until you have fully messed yourself. even while you mess they continue spanking to smear the mush. they shove you down and stand over you. they tell you they now want you to masturbate to orgasm 3 times in a row but they shovel a tall glass of ice into the front of your diaper and won't let you masturbate unless do it in the diaper

also next person please be as cruel as you can. i'm feelign sadistic :P

limits: involving others, illegal, bodily harm/pain, wedgies, consumption of icky stuff (poo, pee, mixed food), public

btw i'm male
Forestpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 08:50 PM   #94
Knife

You are at a buddy's house longing to play some new games he just got for his system, but when you arrive you find out that he isn't even there. It is just his older sister who can't stand you. She grabs you and pulls you inside. She forces you into a diaper after removing your clothing and telling you what a stupid baby you were for going there. She forces you to drink from a bottle (or a sippy cup or similar) until you can't stand it any longer and you wet yourself. She says she won't clean it up, though, for it is too gross. You're stuck in that mess all day. She then proceeds to spank you repeatedly until you start to complain, which only landed you in worse trouble. She put you in a dress and made up your face to look like a nice little girl, then she duct taped your legs together and your hands together (legs and hands separately) and pushed you out the front door. The door is unlocked, but it took some work. Your bully says you're free to go, takes back the clothing, but leaves you in the diaper and doesn't give back your clothing. This is how you must sleep.

If at all you fail to do any part, you must remain another week in that diaper, though you are free to use the toilet... In the girl's room only.

I'd like a nice long story if it's convenient for the person below.

Dislikes: extreme pain,

Limits: Messy, Eating/drinking, poo, pee, public

For every PM and profile visit I get, I will keep a wedgie tucked up my ass for 1 Hour.
Knife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 02:37 PM   #95
onlychildwedgie

hanging wedgie till it rips

pm me to control my bladder. i'm looking for dares pm me some!
onlychildwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 02:00 PM   #96
Sexyluvvy

Send a message via Yahoo to Sexyluvvy

Vibrating hanging wedgie for an hour or till it rips
Sexyluvvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 02:05 PM   #97
wedgiegirl290
getDare Sweetheart

The bully firt give you a swirlie in a public restroom the hangs you on the stall hook with the door unlocked :O

Make mine painful 3 and interesting i have lots of time
wedgiegirl290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 11:15 PM   #98
tommyboy601

You are walking through the halls when the bullies see you. They grab you and pull you into the bathroom. They strip you of everything except your panties. They then put you in a shoulder wedgie and make you do what they call the "SWRILE TOUR", they make you receive a swirlie from every toilet, and some of them haven't been flushed (give yourself a swirlie in every toilet in your house, one of which that has been used recently and not flushed). Once your tour is over the bullies decide to give you your bra back, but at the cost of them stuffing both cups with ice. They then decide to give you a hanging wedgie until the ice melts.

In mine please include wedgies and swirlies, but no public
Old 12-12-2011, 12:59 AM   #99
Forestpup
getDare Sweetheart

the bullies don't care what you want. so instead they strip you down, spank you for five minutes then proceed to pin a towel around your crotch like a cloth diaper. they take you into a bathroom with just the diaper on and make you watch as they all piss into a toilet and then shove your head in for five swirlies barely letting you get a breath between each one. on the last swirly they hit your bottom really hard and then pull you out of the toilet. they begin grinning to you as you wonder what next they'll do. they pull out a permanent marker and begin writing horrible things on your body. over your ass they write cum dumpster pointing to your bottom, on your front above your crotch they write "useless sissy dick", on your forehead they write "will suck you for five cents cuz i'm a cheap whore" and shove you out to face your fate in the makeshift diaper and your soaked piss stained hair. (obviously just do this all in your house since you said no public)

limits: involving others, illegal, bodily harm/pain, wedgies, consumption of icky stuff (poo, pee, mixed food), public

btw i'm male
Forestpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 12:31 PM   #100
wedgielover2

They bullies decided to put you in a thong with a diaper over it, but just to let everyone see your thong, they wedgied it. Since you were in the diaper, though, they had you piss yourself. Then, they put a leash on you and took you for a walk. (This can either be public or private depending on what you want)

Okay: Messy, public
Limits: Blood, illegal, cross dressing, extreme pain
wedgielover2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 04:10 PM   #101
jordan80

They bullies decided to put you thong, and give you a wedgie in the boys washroom. They then put you in a diaper, they began putting ice down your pants and made you pee and shit yourself. Then, they took you down put you in a hanging wedgie and hung you up with fag on your forehead.

Pm me and I will do anything you say insides my limits...
jordan80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:15 PM   #102
wedgielover2

First, the bully decides to spank you 100 times on each cheak. Then they spank you to make your whitey tighties seen. They decided to give you a hanging wedgie to sleep in.

Okay: Messy, public
Limits: Blood, illegal, cross dressing, extreme pain
wedgielover2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:28 PM   #103
roxy55
getDare Sweetheart

So you are going to the restroom and it's killing you!
When you get in there the bully is waiting for you. You forgot that today was the day you guys decided to do your weekly "punishment." first he gives you an atomic wedgie,next they let you pee through your clothes and give you a swirly with pee still in. They dry you off and mess with you till you cum. Since you cummened they give you 20 spankings to each cheek. After pleasing them self with making you edge constantly not letting you cum they let you go with the wedgie still on!
limits cam pictures public blood illegal including others such as family eating or drinking anything weird
and ect.
╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝91%of girls would be dead if the Justin Bieber decided breathing wasn't cool. Put this on your profile if you are part of the 9% who would be cracking up
roxy55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:48 PM   #104
Lupin1

School's out and you're walking down the hall to head home when you realize you should probably use the restroom before you leave. You turn into the girl's locker room, which is right on your way. Unfortunately for you the cheerleading team is in there and they're just hanging around bored because the coach cancelled practice after they were all changed and had missed their buses. They decide to have some fun with you.

First they pants you and dump their ice cold water bottles down your underwear until every inch is soaked and freezing. Then they force nine more pairs of panties on top of the ones you're wearing and grab the waist band of the bottom, soaking wet pair and give you an all-around wedgie with just that pair. After that they put your pants back on you with the wedgie in place and all the extra underwear making your butt look huge and they tie a thin rope through your belt-loops and pull your pants tight so you can't get them off and tie a quadruple knot in the back where it's hard for you to untie it. Then, laughing hysterically and thanking you for curing their boredom, they push you out of the locker room to fend for yourself.
Old 12-13-2011, 06:08 PM   #105
roxy55
getDare Sweetheart

wedgie with food down pants as if a bully was there doing it fantasize it!

I need a shower bully thing quick!(make it long)
limits cam pictures public blood illegal including others such as family eating or drinking anything weird
and ect.
╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝91%of girls would be dead if the Justin Bieber decided breathing wasn't cool. Put this on your profile if you are part of the 9% who would be cracking up
roxy55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to roxy55 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spanking, wedgie