Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-03-2011, 09:39 PM   #91
mascot1920

Location: In a house, on a street, in a town, within a state.....maybe...
Default Just Another Girl

Excited, that was what I was... excited. Waiting till morning, not getting very much sleep, thinking about what I had just done earlier that night. I gave into my little sister's desires, for her to have not a brother, but a sister, and I was excited about it. Maybe part of it was that I wasn't supposed to do this. Boys arent supposed to wear girls clothes, they are not supposed to let their little sisters boss them around and brothers...brothers where not supposed to feel like this towards their sisters. I knew it was wrong, I knew I wasn't following the norm...and that excited me. I kept picturing her face, that look of happiness, so cute. When I thought of her choosing my clothes and having me clean her room and do her chores and all the things I thought she might have me do, I felt a feeling deep down like fear, but this was different, this was a feeling that excited me.

My folks headed out of town today, and even though we where old enough to not have a baby sitter, that's exactly what we got. she was a girl from the neighborhood, probably abut 21 and very pretty. "you kids behave, I mean it dont give her a hard time ok" My mom said shutting the door as we both agreed. "bye" the babysitter said waving as the door shut. "Ok guys, I got some stuff to do so are you gonna be ok playing together or something" "Yeah that sounds like fun, com'on bro" my sister said taking me by the arm and leading me down the hall to her room. I heard the tv flick on as the door to my sisters room shut.

"where gonna have so much fun today sis" My sister said excitedly almost ready to jump up and down out of bliss. I guess I have to teach you how to be a girl dont I?" she said giggling. I am sure I was blushing as I said "yeah". She went to her dresser draws and started pulling out bits of clothes. "Do you want to look kinda girly or really girly?" she asked me inquisitively. I felt that feeling, the one like fear but at the same time arousing. I had the opportunity to make this easier on myself, I could choose the simple answer, but...but I didn't want to, I couldn't. "Um....I....I want to look really girly" I said with so much embarrassment. I felt the adrenaline flow into me as I waited for that split second answer. "hahaha ok," my sister was very amused that I have given her full rein to dress me head to toe in clothes that where dripping with femininity.

"Ok bro, I mean sis, *giggle* you can put these on to start!" I grabbed the clothes, a pair of purple panties with pink lace and a bra with a heart clasp. she gave me some stockings and went back to rummaging through the closet. I walked to the corner and quickly undressed, not wanting to be caught naked I slipped on the panties, struggled with the bra and finally got it on, then slid up the stockings and put my pants back on. I turned around to see my sister looking at me giggling. I felt so embarrassed. "Take off your pants, those are boy clothes, you cant wear those!" I felt that feeling again as I slid down my pants and stood in front of her in nothing but her bra and panties. "It's ok sis, your a girl now and you can put on clothes in front of me, it's ok." Her words didnt make me feel any less embarrassed as I stood their trying not to look her in the eye. "So, do you want to wear a skirt or a dress?" "Um" I tried to think, what should I choose. "I think you would look good in this" My sister held up a skirt that seemed a little to short for me. "I think it's a little short sis" "It will look good, here put it on!" she said handing me the skirt. I slid it up and sure enough my panties where not far out of eyesight. "Oh, what kind of shirt would you like?" she said as I examined the skirt. I thought to myself.. I wanted to feel that feeling some more, adrenaline, I was hooked. "do..do you have the one that says angel on the front?" I asked as my sister started laughing once again. She reached in her drawers and pulled out the very shirt she would wear all the time. I took it and slid it on, the words angel now across my chest written in silver and pink glitter. "You look good as a girl" my sister said sitting down on the bed smiling.

"Now I am going to have to teach you how to be one!" I smiled and nodded, finding it hard to say anything. "ok, first things first, you cant talk like a boy anymore, you have to talk higher ok, like I do." I nodded and she continued. when you sit down you have to cross your legs so boys dont look up your skirt!" she giggled. I hoped I would never have to deal with such a thing. "When you walk you have to do it like this!" my sister got up and did her best impersonation of a runway model. "Ok, now you try all of those together ok, stand up and walk to the end of the room and when you get back say I am a cute little girl and sit down like taught you" with shaky legs I stood up and started walking like she did, moving my hips and legs like her, then starting back to the other side of the room, when I stopped looked to her and said with the best voice I could muster I said... "I am a cute little girl", then i sat down and crossed my legs. "Oh my gosh!" she said her voice muffled behind her hands, giggling and then laughing loudly, her cheeks where so red, mine where to for another reason.

Just then.. click.. "what are you too up to in....." the babysitter walked in.. She looked at me for a long second, my heart sunk down to my stomach. this was my worst fear, I was so scared... as I sat there in shock. "Why are you dressed in her clothes" she asked rather confused to see me like this. I couldn't say anything, I was to afraid. "we where just playing" my sister said to the babysitter who was still looking at me rather confused. "You know, most boys dont wear that kind of stuff, thats so wrong!" she said sternly, again I didn't answer, just looked at the floor. "I think you need to go sit out in the living room for a while!" I stood up and went for my pants and shirt. "leave them, your the one who wanted to dress up like that you can stay like that for a while." she said firmly! I had never been so scared or humiliated in my entire life as I walked down the hall behind her, wearing the most girly set of clothes a girl could ever fathom. Being caught by and adult wasnt the same as my sisters friend, it was so much scarier, my parents would believe her if she told them, then what would I do. I noticed as I walked down the hall that the feeling of these clothes where different and not helping me one bit. The air under the skirt, I felt so open, so insecure and the softness of the fabric, I felt so out of place. "Go sit over there" she motioned towards a seat in the corner. I sat down and leaned back. "close your legs for gods sake" she said as I crossed them and sat there trying to believe this wasn't happening. I felt like running, hiding getting away from here, but it wouldn't change anything, my secret was out!
Femdom/Bondage/Semi Public Dares/Watersports/Light Blackmail/Light CBT/Verbal Humiliation/Heels/Object Crush(my stuff)/Feminization etc...

Read my blog (has story) at
http://senscribe.blogspot.com/
mascot1920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:41 PM   #92
mascot1920

Default Big Update

Here is a nice big update for everyone. Hope you guys enjoy it. I might do one more tonight but I am not sure yet. It's weird how even now thinking back I get scared at the thought of that girl walking in and seeing me like that. That was scary! lol, anyway have a good night everyone
Femdom/Bondage/Semi Public Dares/Watersports/Light Blackmail/Light CBT/Verbal Humiliation/Heels/Object Crush(my stuff)/Feminization etc...

Old 09-03-2011, 10:26 PM   #93
Vinnie
getDare Sweetheart

I wanna know what happens next
Old 09-03-2011, 11:05 PM   #94
mascot1920

Default all in good time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
I wanna know what happens next
:P you gotta wait lol JK

Old 09-03-2011, 11:17 PM   #95
Vinnie
getDare Sweetheart

Jk?
Gonna post another segment now?
Old 09-04-2011, 12:25 AM   #96
mascot1920

Default tommorow

most likely later today, it's 3.25 am where I am lol

Old 09-05-2011, 03:10 AM   #97
cfnm_lars

Send a message via MSN to cfnm_lars

I almost can't wait to read more :-) it is so good.

Dislikes: Illegal, Minors, Blood, Pain, Anal, Messy, Poo, Animals, write on my body
cfnm_lars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 01:26 PM   #98
shogan977

nice lol cant wait for tnhe next chpt
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...781#post522781 Look at my new story/rp seee how ya like it but most people will either deal with not know the backgrounds or you can read this http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6 have fun xD
shogan977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 02:16 PM   #99
mascot1920

Default maybe today

0_0 @_@ XD I will probably write some ore tonight guys.

Old 09-05-2011, 02:24 PM   #100
Vinnie
getDare Sweetheart

Huryyy.
Old 09-05-2011, 02:25 PM   #101
daremaster 1
getDare God

100 post!

Anyways awsome story!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 09:20 PM   #102
mascot1920

Default Insecure

So vulnerable, I felt so vulnerable. The openness of the room, the feeling of the air between my legs, the presence of a woman I barely new just feet away, the glittery word angel across my chest and the undeniable truth that I was outed, it all made me so scared.

"Um, can I go to my room please?" "Whats the matter, dont you like tv?" the babysitter said snidely. "I, I do but.." "But what, why dont you want to watch it then, it couldn't be because your embarrassed is it, maybe beacuse your wearing your sisters clothes?" "It's not what you think" I pleaded. "We where just playing!" "Most boys I know play football or video games, you like to dress up in your little sister clothes, thats just wrong you know that!" Every word she said stung, she wasnt pulling any punches and really seemed disgusted.

I sat there for a few more minutes before I looked over and asked. "your not gonna tell my parents are you?" "What, tell them that their son likes to wear his sisters clothes, why not I bet they would like to know!" she chuckled meanly and looked away. "If you tell them that he put on my clothes my mom and dad will get mad at you beacuse you where supposed to be watching us!" I looked behind me to see my sister glaring at the babysitter. "you will lose your job!" the babysitter seemed stunned, her mouth was open, jaw dropped and eyes squinted, she looked at me and said. "go put your damn clothes back on now!" I jumped off the chair and walked to the hall where my sister gave me a smile and ushered me to her room.

My sister shut the door. "I am sorry I got you in trouble." she said handing me my clothes. "It's ok sis" I said as I took my clothes from her. "If you want, you can keep those clothes in your room, we can play again some other time ok." My sister looked like she was gonna cry, she really felt bad, she thought she had gotten me in big trouble. I knelt down and gave her a kiss on the cheek, "It's ok sis, we will play again soon ok?" she smiled and nodded.

I pulled my pants and shirt over the clothes I was wearing and walked down the hall. I passed the living room where the babysitter gave me a dirty look before going back to watching television. I went to my room and shut the door. I took off the skirt, the panties and everything else, hiding them in a box I put in my closest under some other stuff. I put my pants on and my shirt and passed the hours drawing in the corner.

Later that night I heard the sound of a car in the driveway. I saw the lights and they approached the house before shutting off. I heard the door open and muffled voices. I climbed into bed an pretended to be sleeping. After a little while my door opened and my mom walked in. "Hey little man, how was today?" she asked. I was very afraid that she had found out about what I did. "It was ok I guess" I said hoping that would be the end of the questions. "Well thats good, sounds like you guys behaved yourselves then." "Yup" I said. "Ok hun, get some sleep see you tomorrow." With that she shut the door. I layed there paranoid, did the babysitter say something, what if they found out, could I live it down? It was hard to sleep that night, but eventually, I closed my eyes and nodded off.

Old 09-05-2011, 09:22 PM   #103
mascot1920

Default not a big one

Not a big post today. Really tired. sorry guys.

Old 09-05-2011, 09:38 PM   #104
MattInPanties

No problem, I still loved it! This is my favorite story so any post is loved.

Its gotten really good, keep up with it!

I cant decide if I want this to happen to me with my sister, are you glad in the end you did it?
Old 09-05-2011, 09:53 PM   #105
mascot1920

Default Depemds

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattInPanties View Post
No problem, I still loved it! This is my favorite story so any post is loved.

Its gotten really good, keep up with it!

I cant decide if I want this to happen to me with my sister, are you glad in the end you did it?
Thats a tough question. It wasn't easy all the time and at different times in my life It was either great or really really bad. When we where younger, we just kinda discovered that doing this was fun (for the most part). As we got older she started going out with friends more and more and so did I, then one day I asked her about it and we started it back up, and years later the same thing happened, we both moved out of the house, just getting started independently and lost touch, but now, we have more fun than ever lol. And I am not gonna lie, when you give someone else control to either ruin your life or not, like telling everyone what you did, it can be scary. I guess you have to ask yourself if she agreed and you where forced to do any number of things, if people found out could you live with it. Send me a private message with specific questions and I can try to help you decide

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, crossdress, femdom, humiliation, sister