Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-11-2013, 02:24 PM   #91
Siren
getDare Succubus

Did someone show you, did you read about it/see a movie, did you just figure it out on your own?
I remember hearing the word a couple of times during secondary school when I was about 12, maybe, but I didn't really know what it meant and I wasn't at all curious (strange, seeing as I hate not knowing what a word means ) I think the first time I started properly thinking about it and getting curious was when I first started looking at getDare, aged 15. And that was because of the sheer volume of stuff to do with masturbation, edging etc. I don't remember having any sort of sexual thoughts before that point, actually... I'm now feeling rather sheltered

Did you orgasm the first time you tried it?
Nope. Took me ages to actually make it work. I think at first I almost completely ignored my clit and just tried finger fucking myself, but that just felt uncomfortable. I just didn't get any pleasure out of it for a while, and, being easily frustrated (in the most innocent sense ) I don't think I tried it much. Then I tried looking up tips (yes, really...) and used the showerhead on my clit- but I still couldn't cum from using my fingers. Oh, and I was never really sure if I'd orgasmed or not, but I'd often get to the point where my clit was too sensitive to continue using the showerhead, so I just assumed. But I was still like "...was that it?"

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more
Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 10:55 AM   #92
Filthy Punk

I used to hump things as a baby according to mummy. My 2 younger sisters did the same but none of my brothers or my older sister did.
Filthy Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 01:02 PM   #93
wylex

-Did someone show you, did you read about it/see a movie, did you just figure it out on your own?I'm fairly certain I read it or learned about it in class, but I don't remember which. I was fairly young though, about 10 or 11

-Did you orgasm the first time you tried it?
I can't remember if I did or not, all I can remember about my early experiences is that it felt good to touch my penis.

-Any other details you want to share?

Nope!
wylex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 11:57 AM   #94
Secretfun

I shared my bedroom with older bro till I was 15 and I learnt when he learnt as we didn't keep awesome secrets like that! I was 10 at the time and didn't produce any cum yet.
Secretfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 02:51 PM   #95
Simon.s13

-Did someone show you, did you read about it/see a movie, did you just figure it out on your own?
figured it on my own at 9 in the shower. had been touching for years before i understood how to do masturbate.

-Did you orgasm the first time you tried it?
no, it took years. i started touching at 6 or 7 but never to orgasm only to it was good and i was afraid to continue and it felt like i had to pee
first time was in shower, cause i could pee there if i had to.
did it alot more after that.

-Any other details you want to share?

i remember touching alot when i was watching cartoons in the morning before mom and dad woke up.
Simon.s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 02:26 PM   #96
realwing

I started when I was 12 when I found stroking started feeling good and I just had an orgasm sitting on the bathroom floor.

Looking back I find this hilarious, but about 6 months later a guy at school told me to do this *jacks his fist up and down* and how its the 3rd, no 4th best feeling in the world. He then spent about 20 minutes discussing with someone else which were the top 5 best feelings in thw world.

About Me | Tumblr | Short Fiction | Kinks and Toys
realwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 02:55 AM   #97
onipran
getDare Devil

Okay, here's a fun truth. How did you learn about masturbation?

--Did someone show you, did you read about it/see a movie, did you just figure it out on your own? I was may be 12 years old, I was having itch on the dick and I found it nice to hold the dick in both hand and rub, it relieved me from the itch and also a satisfaction after something came out, I learned that as mastubation after several years.
--Did you orgasm the first time you tried it? Yep
Old 09-09-2014, 02:05 AM   #98
sweetjasmine

I don't remember exactly but probably one of the first time I tied me on the floor:rub me on the floor try to untie me I feel a great pleasure on my pussy

Like: Bondage, pain, anal (only dildos), humiliations.

Limits: piss, scat, animal, permanent, blood, photo and video.

My kit: collar, ropes, gags (ballgag, harness gag, muzzle, tape), blindfolds, black mask, armbinder, handcuffs, two plugs for my ass of different dimensions, nipple clamps, clothespins, Wartenberg Wheel, paddle, whip, cane.

Ask me anything http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=192975
sweetjasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 08:59 PM   #99
backpacker

--Did someone show you, did you read about it/see a movie, did you just figure it out on your own?

I found out about it on my own. I used to get naked before bed and when I was 11 or 12 I had an erection and it rubbed against my sheets so I turned over with my penis buried in my mattress and started moving back and forth.

--Did you orgasm the first time you tried it?

Yes? I remember feeling like I orgasmed but it wasn't until probably a year later that any sperm came out.
backpacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 02:47 PM   #100
Shadowgal

Default Discovery

I was 9 years old and my baby sitter was 15. I wore a nitey to bed but no panties. She was sitting on the edge of my bed caressing my legs and worked her way up to my young pussy. She began rubbing it, then pulled my nitey up and began sucking on my nipples. It felt SO good! I think I came, but I'm still not sure. I pleasured myself the next night and I've been hooked since.
She did this several times over the years. Eventually, she licked my pussy , and I played with hers pussy, even sucking on her nipples. A few times we scissored our legs and rubbed our pussies together or humped our pussies together with me on top.
Shadowgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 08:21 PM   #101
MrEnigma

I was 12 years old, and I just found out by accident, I didn't know what happened, but it felt good. Next thing you know I was pulling it 2 times a day average everyday for the past 8 years.
MrEnigma is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
masturbating, masturbation, orgasm