Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-05-2022, 01:28 AM   #91
Slave_bjorn

It would be an honour to do a dare for you.

Dislikes: Being gagged and (or) blindfolded, hard pain, corner time, hard CBT, outdoor/public dares, chastity, spanking.

Limits:Body fluids, permanent marks, showing face, anything illegal, scat/piss, needle play.

kik: slave_bjorn
Slave_bjorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 03:04 AM   #92
Thifr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
Today I dare you to try something out of your comfort zone and usual kinks.
I hesitate a long time, and wondered what to do too, but I finally decided to push a limit of mine :exhib. So I just post that in this thread. We'll see what will happen...

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 04:08 AM   #93
Thifr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thifr View Post
I hesitate a long time, and wondered what to do too, but I finally decided to push a limit of mine :exhib. So I just post that in this thread. We'll see what will happen...
So time is now over. A kind member of gD Kik me at the half time and ordered me to strip and stay naked. So I did it, with my curtains opend, around 11:30am, with neighbors in their apartments, and windows directed to the parking and neighbor's terrasse.
I staid 5 minute in front of my 3 windows. I found this time very long, I was nervous and focused on the noises from outside...

I'm happy to have done that.

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 06:37 AM   #94
Cstelle
gD Curio

Quote:
Today I dare you to try something out of your comfort zone and usual kinks.
This one is difficult - not least because I've already done some cautious experimenting lately, so I'm having difficulties coming up with something new (and fun; I do this for fun!). I even asked one of our friends for help, but her idea (simple but brilliant, and stressed the "out of your comfort zone" part of the task) ran aground on a practical detail... I'm still thinking...

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk