Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-24-2011, 02:38 PM   #91
fromo
Distinguished Member

Light a candle and put it on something thats slanted, posistion yourself under it so that it'll drip onto you.
Tie a piece of rope around your ancle, then put the rope around the other side of your neck, pulling the rope as tight as you can, then tie the other end to your other foot.
Now move so that your arse is facing upwards, let the candle drip onto you for 5 minuets minimum, starting at the first drip that lands on you.
Will find a vessel in the paleblood moon..."

My Current Add Searching For A Sub:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431569
fromo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 04:30 PM   #92
ConverseLuv

What's a karada?????
ConverseLuv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 01:22 PM   #93
Daremenow777
Baby Member

Tie your ankles in the air than get off the chair you needed to be on to do so. hang for 5 mins. then get back on the chair and untie.
Looking for a mistress. No Pics or webcam
Daremenow777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:23 AM   #94
wedgiechick

tie your ankles and knee together together so your forced into the kneeling position give your self a wedgie just for fun and stay like this for one hour

Actually think a break from getdare is in order
wedgiechick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 04:35 PM   #95
LoveitorHateit

Give yourself a frontal propeller wedgie with a spoon. Then wrap some (duct)tape around your underwear so it stays that way firmly. Now tie your hands behind your back and find a way to get out of the wedgie.
Chastity (I am permanently locked!), Bondage, Deepthroat, Anal, Pup Play, Hidden Public/Exhibitionism, Clothing control, Excercise, Spanking, Medium pain, Nipple play, Humiliation, Femboy, Rubber, Diapers, Pee play...

LIMITS :
Masturbation/Cumming, Wedgies, Scat, Messy, Extreme public, Blackmail
LoveitorHateit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 08:09 AM   #96
nicknick0912
Account Banned

Tie your ankles to your thighs, like a frog-tie. This can be done with rope, tape or anything really. Handcuff your hands behind your back, or tie them, and put the release (key or scissors) on the other side of the room
nicknick0912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 09:56 PM   #97
Icnithian
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Icnithian

tie your legs together at your ankles and at your lower thighs/upper knees. Now bend your legs and tie your ankles to your thighs. now stick one of your hands between your legs at your crotch, tie a rope around that wrist and then tie it around your legs (pretty much, you shouldnt be able to pull your hand back through your legs). Stay like that for 1 hour

[SIGPIC]Poliwag[/SIGPIC]

Dare me!
Limits: Friends/Family, Pictures/Videos, Drugs, Permanent, Dangerous, Violent, daytime public
Icnithian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 10:06 PM   #98
TheKev

I like the sound of this thread. Give me an idea and I will send a pic as proof of completion.
TheKev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 10:21 PM   #99
nicknick0912
Account Banned

Insert a dildo (Or a simular item) bend over tie your arms to legs and hump an object have fun
Old 02-13-2011, 11:47 AM   #100
musicluva
getDare Sweetheart

Tie yourself to your bed posts with the largest thing you can fit in your ass, also make sure you're in a wedgie to keep that object in

23/F/USA/Gay

Wedgies, Some Pain, Bondage, Anal, Tit/Nipple Torture, Ice, Wax
Dislikes:
Oral, Messy, Edging
Limits:
Permanent, Blood, Video/Audio/Photo, Public, Illegal, Knife Play, Scat/Pee Play
Toys:
Wand, Rabbit, Small (6") Dildo, Large (9") Dildo, Handcuffs, Blindfold, Under-Bed Restraints, Candles, Small Vibrator
If anything isn't listed here you want to know about, just ask!
musicluva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 11:52 AM   #101
nicknick0912
Account Banned

tie your legs together and one hand to your bed. know tie your other hand to your leg and you cant get out unless you cum somehow our a hour goes bye and have fun
Old 02-16-2011, 06:13 PM   #102
MountainMan1
getDare Sweetheart

Talking

Drink a lot of water before you goto bed. Then insert as many pens into your ass that you can. Then tie yourself spread eagle to your bed. You can not get up to pee until the morning, if you can't hold it any longer looks like your going to need to pee on youeself. Have fun!

For me no candelwax and something beginer please! Thanks!

M/USA/Streight

Kik: SissyCrossdresser
Message me dares that involve Cross dressing, Masterbation, Humiliation, Pain, Bondage, Semi-Public!
MountainMan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 03:32 PM   #103
Icnithian
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Icnithian

tie your ankles together. tie a shoelace really tight around your cock & balls. tie your dominant hand to your ankles. Roll onto your shoulder so your penis is pointing right at your face. Shove a large object up your ass. Now masturbate with your non-dominant hand until you cum on your face. After you cum, stay in this position for 30 minutes before you clean up. Keep the large object in your ass; if it cums out, you must shove it in your mouth and keep it there and restart your 30 minute timer. Also, any cum that misses your face you must clean with your tongue.

[SIGPIC]Poliwag[/SIGPIC]

Dare me!
Limits: Friends/Family, Pictures/Videos, Drugs, Permanent, Dangerous, Violent, daytime public
Icnithian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 01:33 PM   #104
MountainMan1
getDare Sweetheart

Drink a lot of water (enough to make you need to pee badly soon) then insert a relitively large object into your ass, then put yourself into a bra-connection wedgie. Spread Eagle tie yourself to your bed and set a timer for 30 minuites when you start needing to piss. You can not untie yourself until the 30 minuites is up. If you piss when you are spread eagled you must rub it all over your body and wait 2 hours before you can clean up.

The dare is compleate when:
1. You wait 30 mins and not piss.
2. You piss and wait the remainer of the 30 mins then rub it all over yourself and wait 2 more hours.

Have Fun!

M/USA/Streight

Kik: SissyCrossdresser
Message me dares that involve Cross dressing, Masterbation, Humiliation, Pain, Bondage, Semi-Public!
MountainMan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 06:18 PM   #105
wedgieboii
getDare Sweetheart

frog tie your self while in a shoulder wedgie, but make sure somethings in that tight little ass. piss yourself through all this and you are free.
LOVES wedgies, corporal punishment, bondage, facesitting, femdom,feminization,humiliation,being gagged, underware, asses, restriction mental bondage massage giving, ass toying, disgusting nasty, toilet, pee, objectification verbal abuse and anything im forced to do.

llimit cbt, family, unrealistic requests

my wish list......its an internet controlled indestructable case for a key for a chastity devidce
http://www.dreamloverlabs.com/chronovault.php
wedgieboii is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk