Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 11-11-2019, 12:45 PM   #91
Kah
Account Banned

CATT

***Player Task*** You can only post replies that you have written while naked

CATT strips her clothes off and knowing she needs to hide the evidence of her clothes she goes to a window and throws them out into the streets, leaving her with no chance of getting dressed again.

Getting into position on the bed she puts her arms and legs into loose knots that she can easily escape from when she is ready.

A stampede of naked flesh runs by the open door, the fact that her young tight naked body is completely on display goes completely unnoticed. This plan worked perfectly and shows off her intelligence incredibly well.

STAT BOOST

INTELLIGENCE: 4

With the army of sex crazed lunatics gone CAT gets off of the bed and hiding her nudity behind nothing but her own hands she sets out in the other direction from where the naked army ran.

Here she has the choice to explore the hotel, locate TEMPTRESS, or flee outside.

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 12:52 PM   #92
Chloe_catt

Now completely naked and feeling the cold air on her naked body. Catt knowing that it would be foolish to try to take on the temptress naked and without any weapons and knowing that it would be just as bad to try to leave the building naked with so many people outside that she should try and find something to cover up with and maybe she might find some clue or even a weapon while she is at it
Chloe_catt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 01:00 PM   #93
Kah
Account Banned

CATT

Going from room to room, seeing the aftermath of some extremely specific kinks in the progress, CATT is unable to find any suitable clothing, just a lot of tight leather, none of which covered up the important parts.

Tiptoeing her naked body down the corridors she comes to the entrance of the spa wing, stepping inside she spots a rack of towels and seeing that as her best option for clothing she wraps a towel around herself and is finally able to hide the parts of her that very few have ever seen.

Out of the corner of her eye something red catches her attention, going to inspect it she sees a thigh high boot with a 4 inch heel, the heel is sharp as a blade. Knowing that this boot has to have a twin she inspects the spa area more thoroughly and discovers the second bladed heel boot by a set of stairs leading down.

By some miracle these boots are her exact size and with enough practice it's possible for her to be quite effective with them.

Putting them on, and zipping the sides up all the way to the top, that just so happens to end a few inches short of her crotch, she gets her balance on the bladed heels and with one hand holding her towel up she sets out back to main lobby of the hotel.

What does she do next?

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 11-11-2019, 01:05 PM   #94
Chloe_catt

Now with some basic coverage and some nice new shoes catt decides its time to take on some of the slaves and try to free them from whatever is controlling them and by doing so removing a threat that might arise when dealing with the temptress.
Knowing that it will be risky while wearing high heel to balance while trying to attack which has the problem of being a new unique weapon that catt has never seen before she decides it would be wise to go room by room which will also benefit her in knowledge of what the temptress has been forcing the poor souls to do
Old 11-11-2019, 01:20 PM   #95
Kah
Account Banned

CATT

STAT CHANGE:
Choosing to fight the drug addicted victims of TEMPTRESS is a foolish maneuver, they aren't hypnotized but simply addicted to the aroma that TEMPTRESS emits from her body, trying to break the spell TEMPTRESS put on them will not work as they will do anything to earn the reward of being able to smell her and get the drug-like fix it gives them. All that CAT has done here is brutally attack and injure people who have been essentially been force fed drugs so they stay compliant.

VIRTUE: 3

Searching around the rooms to learn what TEMPTRESS has had her servants do for her turns her stomach. She discovers rooms with metal railing with wires attached, used to electrocute anyone who is tied to it. She sees a room covered in candle wax, as the people who were brought that room had hot wax dripped slowly onto their bodies. She sees rooms with holes drilled into the walls with breathing coming from the holes, asking who was in there the only response that came is "This hungry slave is awaiting its feeding," clearly indicating these as forced glory holes, the people inside bound into place so the only thing they can eat is whatever is shoved through those holes. There is a freezing room for ice play, a room full of mirrors so the people inside being humiliated can see themselves in such a state.

While exploring the rooms, now already used to the odd balance needed to comfortably walk in these strange heels, CATT discovers TEMPTRESS hobbling herself up the stairs, the hotel appears to have no lift so the stairs is the only option.

What happens now?

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 11-11-2019, 01:27 PM   #96
Chloe_catt

Learning the true horrors that have taken place here and learning how the temptress has been turning people into her slaves catt desperate to help those that she hurt and the remaining slaves still under her spell catt creeps up and follows the temptress with the smell and sight of the rooms still fresh in her mind and still causing her a distraction forcing her to think about what it was like for the slaves. Because of this catt decides it would be best to follow behind the temptress and to try to find how she might be able to take her and avoid her powers

(Whoops should have thought a bit more before attacking innocents)
Old 11-11-2019, 01:37 PM   #97
Kah
Account Banned

CATT

Following close behind the supervillain CATT is keep to observe that she is incredibly weak, whatever fight she just came from has left her incredibly vulnerable. She is either going somewhere to recover or to seek out the help of another villain. It would be a complete gamble to wait and see what happens, the only issue of TEMPTRESS's powers, if CATT can find a way to block her sense of smell then she will be able to get closer. Looking down at the towel covering her body she has a thought, if she tears the towel and wraps some of it around her face then she will be able to bypass TEMPRESS's aroma, but the towel is so short she will expose either her chest or crotch if she does this.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 11-11-2019, 01:44 PM   #98
Chloe_catt

Thinking it unwise to reveal more of her body than she already has, not knowing what other tricks the temptress might have catt decides to keep her distance and follow hoping that maybe another hero might show to help in the fight but also while following peeking into rooms that they past trying to not lose sight of the temptress even if it means having to get a little close to her for catt’s comfort.
Al the while doing this catt tries to identify how much health the temptress has left as well as any other abilities that catt hasn’t been able to find out from the slaves. Catt also realises that it would be a bad idea to wait to long and if she doesn’t find something soon catt will attack the temptress
#(not currently attacking)
The following user says Thank You to Chloe_catt for this post:
Old 11-11-2019, 01:47 PM   #99
Kah
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe_catt View Post
Al the while doing this catt tries to identify how much health the temptress has left
YES YES YES!!! Thank you for doing this, I've been prompting other players to stat check the villains and they haven't been doing it, this is the best way to fight the villains by learning what their stats are and what your odds are of beating them.

<3 Kah

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 11-11-2019, 01:50 PM   #100
Chloe_catt

Hopefully I am strong enough to find out
The following user says Thank You to Chloe_catt for this post:
Old 11-11-2019, 01:51 PM   #101
Kah
Account Banned

CATT

Keeping her eye on the villain slowly making her way up the stairs CATT takes check of her physical state, the hobble in her leg clearly indicates a loss in speed, and her battered body shows signs of critical fatigue. After careful observation CATT is able to discern just how much energy the Villainess has left.

TEMPTRESS HEALTH: 316 out of 3600
TEMPTRESS SPEED: 2
TEMPTRESS LEVEL: 3

STAT INCREASE:
CATT INTELLIGENCE: 5

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 11-11-2019, 01:55 PM   #102
Chloe_catt

Seeing how little health the temptress has left and not wanting to wast any more time so that she may be able to recover catt sneaks up closer to the temptress still covering her body with the towel and unleashes a flurry of kicks with the bladed boots in an attempt to get a sneak attack on the temptress hoping to do enough damage that she may be able to retreat or stun her to get more attacks in
Old 11-11-2019, 02:04 PM   #103
Kah
Account Banned

CATT

ADMIN ERROR
I forgot to give you a strength increase after you got a weapon. That will be amended now.

STRENGTH: 45

CATT runs in with her new bladed heels in an attack on the TEMPTRESS. The Villainess having been aware of her for quite some time now acts quickly, but the pain in her leg makes her unable to move as fast as she wants.

With CATT's vastly superior Speed stat she is able to get in 2 attacks on TEMPTRESS before TEMPTRESS can attack at all.

DAMAGE: 90
TEMPTRESS HEALTH: 226 out of 3600

With CATT needing to get in close for this attack TEMPTRESS is able to use her aroma to influence the young rookie hero, but there is an issue. The smell of TEMPTRESS'S blood is somewhat masking the smell of her aroma, making the drug like effects weaker, but still strong enough to affect the hero.

While dazed, with a horny look on her face, TEMPTRESS is able to get a solid punch to her face, dealing harsh damage.

DAMAGE: 95
CATT HEALTH: 135

While she stumbles from the punch her towel falls off, leaving her supple nude form open or all to see. The drug induced state making her move slower, but has not clouded her mind so she can still fight TEMPTRESS, despite the slower movements.
CATT SPEED: 4

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 11-11-2019, 02:05 PM   #104
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kah View Post
Big Carrot

Roll: (4) (5)

Bunny's luck was bound to run out sooner or later.

As he ran naked down the pristine white corridors he felt himself getting heavy, his bare feet patting across the marble floor was beginning to leave dents in the ground, it got to the point where he became so heavy that he collapsed under his own weight. After a moment the sound of heels clacking on the ground could be heard as a woman dressed in a white catsuit, with blue and red lining patterning the exterior of the outfit, with a matching mask covering her upper face and a lab coat overtop it all.

This was Sera Snow, or as many would know her as, the supervillain "POLAR."

***PLAYER TASK*** (Your character is trapped, the gravity around him so heavy he cannot move a muscle. Put yourself in bondage on the hardest floor available to you. Listed to 1 hours worth of villain monologues from TV and film before you can free yourself. Do not post here until the task is done.)
Bunny blushes at not being able to move. Bunny looks up at POLAR in terror... Damn, she is kinda hot. Don't say it out loud. Don't say it out loud, "You're hot .u."
Damnit Bunny! How could you! >///<

Was Bunny lucky enough to collapse onto a carpet or a warm floor? ^///^
Also, Bunny makes sure to pay attention so he doesn't have to listen to her monologue again -///-
Fieldofbunnys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 02:12 PM   #105
Chloe_catt

Landing a strike on the temptress catt is ecstatic but something feels off. Catt starts to feel hot and a slowly starts to feel horny realising her mistake before getting knocked off her feet by the temptress attack. Standing up catt notices the towel no where to be seen but because of the effect and feeling so horny catt quickly forgets about the towel and tries to keep her hands from wondering around her own body.

Realising that there is still a threat in front of her catt gets ready for another attack and when she sees an opening launches towards the temptress for another attach in an attempt to do as much damage as possible and after striking comes up with the idea to try and use her now naked, horny body to try and distract the temptress during her next attack

Advertisements
Kink Talk