Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-04-2019, 12:56 PM   #91
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Very adorable. Just please keep in mind that you can only post 3 times before Bunny makes his next attack -3-
Fieldofbunnys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 12:58 PM   #92
Kah
Account Banned

Using the baton still in my hand I swing with it hard and clock Sarah in the side of the head.

"I guess plans do sometimes change," I say as I cover my pussy with my left hand and the arm with the baton crossed over my chest.

I turn to Bunny and call out, "I will be happy to help you fight these freaks off, I'd rather kill them instead of you."

Kneeling down I scoop up the undershirt that was stolen from me and put it back on, It is only just long enough to cover my pussy, but raising my arms at all brings it back into view.

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 12:59 PM   #93
Kah
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fieldofbunnys View Post
Very adorable. Just please keep in mind that you can only post 3 times before Bunny makes his next attack -3-
Sorry Bunny, got a little carried away

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 01:02 PM   #94
Kiny sarah

“Ow that really hurt” I cry out as I’m mocked off of my feet.
“If that’s how you want to play it then so be it”
I run over to maeselia and pinch her nipples as hard as I can
“How does that feel”

Limits: scat, pics, videos
Dislikes: Breast torture, clit torture, figging, crotch rope, urethral sounding.
Kiny sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 01:10 PM   #95
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kah View Post
Sorry Bunny, got a little carried away

<3 Kah
While everyone is carried away, Bunny would like you both to read what your classes do more carefully please.
Old 07-04-2019, 02:50 PM   #96
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Sign Bunny's Attack!

Bunny feels pretty proud of himself for coming up with such an evil spell. Although, he was hoping the effects would last a little longer.

The evil Bunny Wizard appreciates Cassy Swordswallow doing nothing for one turn, it doesn't hinder or help in any way >:3

Even though the Barbarian lost his Rage, a little bit of it must have lingered inside of him. Clubber MCPuppy rolls a natural 20 and kicks Bunny in the balls for 14 ballbusts. Bunny squeals very loudly and very high pitched.

Cassy Swordswallow boosts Kisune (Kickass) Karnon's next attack, and he rolls a 15, kicking Bunny in the balls for 9 ballbusts. This causes another high pitched scream from Bunny. He shakes his head, snapping out of the pain.

Sarah slutshot rolls an 11 and tries to taunt the evil Bunny again. Bunny just looks at her nude body and laughs. Bunny wasn't going to be defeated with a simple strip tease >:3

With Bunny distracted for a moment, Clubber MCPuppy rolls a 17 and hits Bunny in his foot, dealing 5 rubber band snaps. Bunny yelps in disappointment at himself for being distracted so easily.

Sarah slutshot rolls a 17, shooting Bunny's feet, and dealing 2 rubber band snaps to Bunny.

Bunny sees Doyle Wiggings running up to him and he enters a basic fighting stance. He is surprised when Doyle takes his cock and palms his cockhead. Unfortunately for the evil Wizard Bunny, Rule 52 in The Book of Evil Wizarding clearly states that if someone runs up to you to palm your cock while you are in a fighting stance, you have to wait for them to finish palming before you can do anything. Stupid Evil Rules!
Doyle Wiggings rolls a 17, dealing 35 cockhead palms to Bunny!

Kisune (Kickass) Karnon rolls a 24, kicking Bunny in the balls for 4 ball busts. Pretty rude considering he just received a big tease from Doyle Wiggings.

Sarah slutshot rolls a 10, missing Bunny's feet.

Bunny doesn't notice Maeselia, the Invisible Hand as she enters the Dungeon. Her shot misses Bunny with a 2, but she manages to sneakily roll a 14, kicking Bunny in the nuts for 3 ball busts.

It seems like the Wizard wasn't finished with Bunny's cockhead because he rolls a 14, and palms Bunny's cock for yet another 35 palms.
Two 30's in a row, eh? ._.

Maeselia, the Invisible Hand manages to miss Bunny's ass with an 8.

Bunny was squealing in pain. His balls and feet were very sore. Luckily for Bunny, he wasn't getting teased too much :3

His powers now fully charged again, he growls "Bunny hates stupid adventurers " He claps his hands together, creating a thunderwave, and knocking everyone back.

Bunny rolls a 9, missing Cassy Swordswallow.
Bunny rolls a 23, hitting Sarah slutshot for a measly 3 damage.
Bunny rolls a 24, hitting Kisune (Kickass) Karnon for a small 3 damage.
Bunny rolls a 10, missing Clubber MCPuppy.
Bunny rolls a 23, hitting Doyle Wiggings for 7 damage.
Bunny rolls a 13, hitting Maeselia, the Invisible Hand for, you guessed it, 3 damage -3-

Not a very powerful thunderclap...

"When Bunny defeats you, he will have you all grovelling to his feet like loyal slaves...
Actually, why wait? (:<"

EVIL CHARM: Bunny casts a spell on himself that makes him absolutely irresistible for everyone's next first post. Whoever does the worst job of grovelling to Bunny in their next first post will be cursed with Lifelink until Bunny has attacked again.
The worst groveller will be decided in Bunny's next attack.
Those who are cursed with Lifelink have to do any keywords that hit Bunny. Those cursed with Lifelink also automatically hit with their keywords.

The DM says, "Everyone gains 1 Turn Token. It can be used to post an extra time, but it can only be used twice."

Last edited by Fieldofbunnys; 07-04-2019 at 04:57 PM.
Old 07-04-2019, 04:01 PM   #97
CSasha
Oracle

Cassy is shocked as she realizes the enormous charm that unknown bunny wizard carries with it. As it stands there, it can be nothing less than the most powerful beings of all. She can't resist to throw herself ontonthe ground in front of it and submit:

Oh, The All Mighty and Powerful, Fieldofbunnys!,

I cannot wait to be yourselves. Tgese others here are unworthy. Am I not the only one here who hasn't sinned by attacking you?

Please grant me the mercy of your wonderful, amazing and powerful wizard staff. Choose any side you wish to apply it however you want. Let your magic energy spams into or all over me.

I am just an object to serve your glory and amusement."

HEAL WOUNDS: The All Mighty and Powerful, Fieldofbunnys!, and Doyle Wiggings

Name: Cassy Swordswallow
Class: Cleric
HP (Hitpoints): 28
AC (Armor class): 20

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 08:55 AM   #98
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Spoiler:
Name: Kisune (Kickass) Karnon (Is literally an RP name I use)
Class: Fighter
HP (Hitpoints): 25 [30 MAX]
AC (Armor class): 12

[+1 In Pain (+6 in total in Pain)]
[1 unused turn token]

While dealing his slashes and strikes to the bunny, more attacks came in from different angles from different people. Again out of the corner of his eye, a glint of a dagger slashes up at the bunny's body. He didn't think any other adventurer had a blade on him. Was it a new ally or a new foe who wanted the kill for themselves before attempting to kill them?

Then he heard the Ranger suddenly appear near him and talking to the newest person in the fight. Why was the naked Ranger being overly carefree during a fight? Was she never in danger before? This was a bit mindboggling to Kisune and he wasn't sure how he should handle it. It seemed that the new person also wasn't sure what to do as they attempted to shake free the Ranger from off of them while still attacking. Turns out to be a woman and as her clothes continued to be removed, it was obvious she was quite gorgeous. Another fine specimen to be among for sure.

As soon as her clothes were removed by the Ranger, she attempted to retreat immediately. Was this newcomer simply a coward if she was naked? Nakedness would only improve the fighting capabilities as clothing restricts movement. Maybe the newcomer was new as well as the rest of them. That was disappointing. There seemed to be a little infighting between the two of them however as he could hear them arguing and exchanging hits from behind him. Typical rookies.

While the pointlessness of them fighting in the back, Kisune could hear the cries of the bunny in front of him as the attacks landed and increased the damage inflicted. Then the bunny called out about hating them, which seemed to be quite obvious at this point. Then he created a large clap which sounded of thunder. Kisune slid along the ground backwards a few feet, remaining standing and shielding his body from as much damage as he could using his swords. He didn't feel like the attack from the bunny has really done much. It was like a little fly buzzing around him really.

Kisune smirked and then it happens. The bunny's magic did something weird. It wasn't like the magic before, this was something odd and powerful. He didn't even know what to make of it. His legs trembled and collapsed, forcing Kisune onto his knees. Why was this happening? He was strong willed and surely capable of withstanding this, but no matter what he did, the magic still did it's thing. It seemed to affect everyone though, so at least he wasn't alone in the misery of the spell the bunny cast.

"Oh masterful wizard bunny. I greatly apologize for inflictin' the damage I have dealt so far. Please spare this fool from further pain and deliver it to those who deserve it more. My swords are yours to use and will protect you in times of need. Please grant me the pleasure of killing the weak ones so they cannot gather others to save them," Kisune stated.

In Kisune's mind, everything being said was the opposite, but what was thi spell doing to him. He wasn't sure, but he knew that once it lifted, he would be releasing an unrelentless attack on the bunny. He had to, but right now he couldn't. It was a weird spell for sure. Even the cleric who had to follow her pathing was subject to the spell and their faith never breaks.

Kisune Karnon uses BONUS ATTACK: For your next two posts, you may use two keywords instead of one. This does not stack.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 09:41 AM   #99
Kiny sarah

During Sarah’s argument with maeselia she suddenly feels electricity running through her body and lets out a moan. Before she can recover a strange feeling washes over her and she drops to her knees. Feeling a strange urge she turns and crawls to bunny. Reaching his feet she kneels down and looks into bunny’s eyes.

“ ah my master I have been mean to you. I have been trying to hurt you and. Have done so. Not to mention I’ve been taunting you nonstop. I am truly sorry for my transgressions and I will offer my body up to you. Whatever it takes to please you”

As the words leave Sarah’s mouth she is trying to resist the charm while wishing to strike him from the close range but is unable to and follows whatever she is told

Dislikes: Breast torture, clit torture, figging, crotch rope, urethral sounding.
Old 07-05-2019, 12:49 PM   #100
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Name: Clubber MCPuppy
Class: Barbarian
HP (Hitpoints): 22

+6 to hit
Everyone gains 1 Turn Token. It can be used to post an extra time, but it can only be used twice (left turns = 2)

So when Clubber MCPuppy came finally out of that strange thought of everything standing still, he was overcome with some strange feelings towards the bunny and starts reciting some words before taking his action.

Mr. evil bunny's feet
Are here to announce our retreat.
His mighty ass all red and blue
Leads his battle to a breakthrough
His nipples twisted all the way around
without making a yelping sound
Being grapped by his underwear up
And still standing glorious before this pup
Now let me aid the great evil bunny, that's you
In making your balls an even colour of royal blue.

Going forth with his rage and the words in his poem, I attempt to clubber the bunny's balls.

KICKS BUNNY IN THE NUTS (+10 damage)

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 03:05 PM   #101
Vivlio

Doyle Wiggings
23 HP ; 12 AC
+5 PAIN MODIFIER
(1 Turn token)

As the meories of all his wizarding training years came back to Doyle's mind, he felt the healing facotr of the cleric and an extrange love for the bunny. He was someone to worship, the most powerful wizard he will ever meet. From his learnings Doyle knew that pain wasn't meant for the people one admires, or crave for. The lust he felt for the bunny meant something else must be done. Now with his magic back Doyle could've retreat and deal with the bunny from the distance, but he wanted to show the bunny how much he wanted him. He then started to STROKE BUNNY'S ERECT COCK.
Vivlio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 12:20 AM   #102
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Spoiler:

[1 unused turn token]

Suddenly his mind returned to normal as if the weird spell had only affected him temporarily. Now he was mad. The bunny would pay for the humiliation that was delivered to him. He would ensure the others would deliver their justice as well. Standing up, Kisune swung his swords back into his fighting stance. He slowly walked up to the bunny and pressed one sword into the bunny chest. This was a fighters sign of killing. As if marking his prey for death no matter the means or cost. Then he withdrew his sword from the bunny’s chest and began slashing furiously at the bunny’s body from multiple directions and speeds. The power and control he showed was easily doubled than the previous hits.

“I’ll make you pay for what you’ve done foul beast. Mark my words as I repeat them once more. You will perish at my hands and I’ll be sure to put yer head on a spike so all will know you’ve been vanquished. Your limbs will become glorious trophies for myself and the others. Yield and I’ll spare ye a painful death,” he called out as he attacked.

Kisune Karnon KICKS BUNNY IN THE NUTS and SHOOTS BUNNY'S FEET.

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.

Old 07-06-2019, 12:26 AM   #103
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Spoiler:

[1 unused turn token]

OOC: Sorry for the double post. I won’t be on for the next 18 hours or so and wanted to be sure I had all my posts and attacks in before bunny made another attack post.

Without skipping a beat in his attacks, Kisune continued his onslaught in his attempt to kill and sever the bunny’s limbs and head. He was being careful to not hit his allies around the bunny. Including the one between the bunny’s legs. Kisune was angry for sure and rightly so as the bunny’s spell had caused him to do something that he wouldn’t have ever done in his right mind. The reward would need to be increased tremendously now due to the unforeseen issues the bunny was presenting them.

Kisune Karnon KICKS BUNNY IN THE NUTS and SHOOTS BUNNY'S FEET.

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares

Old 07-06-2019, 08:50 AM   #104
Kiny sarah

Still partially under the control of bunny but slowly regaining her mind sarah she reaches out with the intent to hit bunny’s balls but with the little control of the charm instead she reaches for his cock and strokes bunny’s erect cock with passion while looking into his eyes while still on her knees

Old 07-06-2019, 10:45 AM   #105
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Name: Clubber MCPuppy
Class: Barbarian
HP (Hitpoints): 22

+6 to hit
Everyone gains 1 Turn Token. It can be used to post an extra time, but it can only be used twice (left turns = 2)

Now back to my normal self I turn into a RAGE.

"What the hell did you do to us. Just now we could think clearly and the other moment my mind became all fuzzy.

Do you have some kind of mind altering magic, that must be it. Only evil wizards mess with the minds of people

You're not allowed in mine Awhooooooh"

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags