Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 11-26-2016, 04:47 PM   #91
ABDL_Aly

Quote:
Originally Posted by KawaiiAlly View Post
You can have an additional 24 hours. Also, optionally you can wear a skirt out for at least an hour while wearing your diaper, and bend over to pick something up once.
Sounds good to me 💖
ABDL_Aly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 04:55 PM   #92
madeapuddle

Wow, picked up fast! I have 61 hours now by my count. O.O I probably won't make it that long though when I start as I only have 6 diapers left in my stash. acceptable...

No: Pain, illegal, drinking bodily fluids, anal play, family, walks around my block (can drive somewhere else), cross dress, social suicide

Last edited by madeapuddle; 11-26-2016 at 07:23 PM.
madeapuddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 06:08 PM   #93
Asuzun

Oof 24 hours left and I got work on Monday! This is starting to last longer then expected.
Asuzun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 07:24 PM   #94
madeapuddle

I decided to start tonight, been diapered for about an hour now. I have a few ideas though...

1. We can choose to wear pull-ups twice a week in case work is too risky for some, but at a cost: since they are removable we should only be allowed to use the potty at certain times during the day. That way there is still some "risk" to it to make it fair.

2. If we start getting so much time added that we don't think we can complete it, maybe we can ask for an opportunity to reduce time via completing a special dare or task?

No: Pain, illegal, drinking bodily fluids, anal play, family, walks around my block (can drive somewhere else), cross dress, social suicide
Old 11-26-2016, 07:50 PM   #95
KawaiiAlly
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeapuddle View Post
I decided to start tonight, been diapered for about an hour now. I have a few ideas though...

1. We can choose to wear pull-ups twice a week in case work is too risky for some, but at a cost: since they are removable we should only be allowed to use the potty at certain times during the day. That way there is still some "risk" to it to make it fair.

2. If we start getting so much time added that we don't think we can complete it, maybe we can ask for an opportunity to reduce time via completing a special dare or task?
We can do that.
38D
I am pre-op, and I have lots of toys. If you want to know if I have something, please ask! Simple list: many gags, handcuffs, ankle cuffs, locks, collars, buttplugs, vibrators, nipple clamps, chastity cages and more!
PM Dares
BDSM Test
KIK: allisonmiyu
Tellonym: https://tellonym.me/AlliChan34
KawaiiAlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 07:53 AM   #96
ABDL_Aly

I have 14 hours left ☺️💖
Old 11-27-2016, 08:46 AM   #97
madeapuddle

I had a nice squishy night... and have about 47 hours left since I took up all the general time additions from last few pages. :O

Old 11-27-2016, 09:05 AM   #98
KawaiiAlly
getDare Sweetheart

6 more hours for everyone
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABDL_Aly View Post
I have 14 hours left ☺️💖
That seems a little short. I hope you enjoy my addition.

Quote:
I had a nice squishy night... and have about 47 hours left since I took up all the general time additions from last few pages. :O
That's longer than a standard work week. 8 hours a day 5 days a week = 40 hours. This has become a full time job, lol. Hope you enjoy the addition. I'll give you a reduction of 10 hours, if you drink 4 extra glasses of water over the next 3 hours, after you see this.
38D
I am pre-op, and I have lots of toys. If you want to know if I have something, please ask! Simple list: many gags, handcuffs, ankle cuffs, locks, collars, buttplugs, vibrators, nipple clamps, chastity cages and more!
PM Dares
BDSM Test
Old 11-27-2016, 09:14 AM   #99
ABDL_Aly

Quote:

Yes thank you for the addition ☺️💖
Old 11-27-2016, 11:31 AM   #100
rhl
getDare Succubus

I might be in trouble, I joined before Thanksgiving, and actually finished my time before a three day visit to relatives.
I was planning on putting the diapers and confessing my sin, then taking my punishment. Well I am home for 30 hours before I realized my error.
Adding up the hours to stay diapered since joining I get 47 metered out to me and to all.
So I'm back in for a minimum of 47 + any punishment time.

I do have a couple of questions
Are we allowed to change the diaper during sleep? I normally do not because a baby can not do this themself.
Currently until tomorrow I only have pullups, both male and the female pocketbook type that works for emergency changes at work, I'm asking for a reasonable but risky minimum time limit between changes.
Will buy more tomorrow
Old 11-27-2016, 11:40 AM   #101
KawaiiAlly
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
I might be in trouble, I joined before Thanksgiving, and actually finished my time before a three day visit to relatives.
I was planning on putting the diapers and confessing my sin, then taking my punishment. Well I am home for 30 hours before I realized my error.
Adding up the hours to stay diapered since joining I get 47 metered out to me and to all.
So I'm back in for a minimum of 47 + any punishment time.

I do have a couple of questions
Are we allowed to change the diaper during sleep? I normally do not because a baby can not do this themself.
Currently until tomorrow I only have pullups, both male and the female pocketbook type that works for emergency changes at work, I'm asking for a reasonable but risky minimum time limit between changes.
Will buy more tomorrow
Whatever rules you impose on yourself are up to you, but the official rules allow for changes, so I would say changing them at night would be ok. I don't do time limits, but if you want limitations, 3 changes per day should be good. Anymore than that should warrant an extra 6 hours added to your time. I guess if you need a lot of changes, this could also be your punishment.
38D
PM Dares
BDSM Test
Old 11-27-2016, 01:29 PM   #102
rhl
getDare Succubus

I was thinking of this with the time limit.
We can choose to wear pull-ups twice a week in case work is too risky for some, but at a cost: since they are removable we should only be allowed to use the potty at certain times during the day. That way there is still some "risk" to it to make it fair.
I would only use the pullups during work, and to make it interesting and in line with above, a time limit a oils be set.
Old 11-27-2016, 03:14 PM   #103
KawaiiAlly
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
I was thinking of this with the time limit.
We can choose to wear pull-ups twice a week in case work is too risky for some, but at a cost: since they are removable we should only be allowed to use the potty at certain times during the day. That way there is still some "risk" to it to make it fair.
I would only use the pullups during work, and to make it interesting and in line with above, a time limit a oils be set.
What would you suggest as far as times?
It's been so long since I've worked a job that wasn't remote or telecommute.
38D
PM Dares
BDSM Test
Old 11-27-2016, 03:55 PM   #104
madeapuddle

Quote:

That's longer than a standard work week. 8 hours a day 5 days a week = 40 hours. This has become a full time job, lol. Hope you enjoy the addition. I'll give you a reduction of 10 hours, if you drink 4 extra glasses of water over the next 3 hours, after you see this.
I saw your post earlier and managed to drink two glasses of water in an hour... I got occupied with something and thought I'd be able to finish the other glasses before time ran out... but I only got the normal one glass per hour in and missed out on the other 2 bonus glasses.

With your addition, I have about 45? hours still remaining, plus whatever punishment time I incurred for not completing your reduction challenge.

Last edited by madeapuddle; 11-27-2016 at 05:06 PM.
Old 11-27-2016, 05:45 PM   #105
KawaiiAlly
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I saw your post earlier and managed to drink two glasses of water in an hour... I got occupied with something and thought I'd be able to finish the other glasses before time ran out... but I only got the normal one glass per hour in and missed out on the other 2 bonus glasses.

With your addition, I have about 45? hours still remaining, plus whatever punishment time I incurred for not completing your reduction challenge.
I've lost track of everyone's hours, since no one started at the same time.
The punishment for the reduction is not getting the reduction, unless you are asking for more punishment.
38D
PM Dares
BDSM Test

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
baby, boys, diaper, girls, timed release