Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2016, 11:43 PM   #91
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Time stood still, not a sound, where did he go? How could he leave me like this?

Bound to the bed

Nipples clamped, chain moving against my clit with every breath.

Blindfolded

So aroused

And the chain, full of chain....the wieght of it ever move i made the chain inside me made ten.

Wait, i hear footsteps.

"Hello darling, now you didn't cum while i was enjoying my drink in the office did you?"

"No sir"

"Good girl"

You won't be coming today dear, .....Sir slowly and carefully started to remove the chain from inside me. "OMG...every link, passing out of me, slowly past my pussy lips, with every link i swear i could cum.
but i held off, ....

Sir finished removing the chain, the clamps, and untied me from the bed.

All he said was; "later this week dear, if you are good, you will experience my chain trick"

Now, go tidy up, its time for you to serve me my scotch. The glimmering in his eye told me "this was my time to show Sir what a good girl i can be"

SIr wants you to deside how long my denile goes on for, just remember, none of us will truely know how sirs chain trick goes until we convince him i should be aloud to cum.

My fate is in your hands.....

Xoxo

Andreaswallows
Old 02-16-2016, 11:51 PM   #92
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

You should write erotica, and make some money with your skill. A book is only 10 pages, and at .50 to 1.00 a page. Just write 40 stories and drop them all at amazon books, and once you get a following, you can start writing romance, for bigger money. With the romance if you were to be picked up by a independent book publisher, and he was to put one onto paper, you could have a 60k plus payday.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 02-17-2016, 01:18 AM   #93
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

Lovely suggestion, and so appropriate as there is nothing like denial to focus the sub on her Master.

The only real way to do this is for each of us to add days to the total length of your denial and sweet torment.. I suggest we limit these to two days each to begin with.

Once Andrea has remained denied for all of the requested days her Master can decide if she is behaving impeccably and pleading with enough intensity and sincerity to be allowed to cum or does he open it up for us to add further days.

Take the first two days of sweet torment and denial as a present from me Andrea. The chain trick, with orgasm, can wait and in the meantime you can keep practising without the 'happy ending'....
Old 02-17-2016, 10:35 AM   #94
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Default andreas denial begins.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhPleaseSir View Post
Lovely suggestion, and so appropriate as there is nothing like denial to focus the sub on her Master.

The only real way to do this is for each of us to add days to the total length of your denial and sweet torment.. I suggest we limit these to two days each to begin with.

Once Andrea has remained denied for all of the requested days her Master can decide if she is behaving impeccably and pleading with enough intensity and sincerity to be allowed to cum or does he open it up for us to add further days.

Take the first two days of sweet torment and denial as a present from me Andrea. The chain trick, with orgasm, can wait and in the meantime you can keep practising without the 'happy ending'....
Good day all,

Andreas journey of denial and public torment started this morning.

Have a look at her 5 inch heel training thread and you can do your part to torment my slut andrea.

Please enjoy...

Regards,

Sir Robert

BC1
Old 02-17-2016, 05:02 PM   #95
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Default Andreas difficult day

It would appear as though andrea has created quite a precarious situation for herself. As we are aware, she is currently dealing with the fallout from her "leaving work early without permission" yesterday, as you probably just read, this is now a punishment by way of denial.

In addition, she is in the midst of another denial scenario and heel training, which has developed into a essentially a public torment situation for the pleasure of myself and a number of other GD members.

Obviously, we have to combine the two denial dares into one.

However, this does not preclude andrea from her responsibility to report her tasks, punishments, dares, and displays of gratitude to those of you who guild her and PM her with suggestions designed to enhance my pleasure.

Please stay tuned, I expect her home soon and I assume, given the trials of her day, I will be taking extra enjoyment from her serving her master his evening scotch.

Shortly there after, she will be typing, what I can only assume will be, a very lengthy report of how she was tormented throughout her day by the many GD men who were, by proxy, controlling her wet delicious pussy.

Stay tuned all, this should be interesting.

Regards,

Sir Robert, owner and protector of andrea swallows
Old 02-18-2016, 10:59 AM   #96
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Default andreas starbucks punishment, car wash night

Not withstanding the fact that Andrea is currently dealing with her 5 inch heel training, that has now taken on the added dimension of orgasm denial, public teasing and public control.

We still have the outstanding punishment for her Starbucks stunt. in order to keep things all well, structured and organized (just how I like them) we will continue issues relating to this punishment on this thread.

I have informed andrea, that due to the recent rainy weather, that she will need to spend time washing Sir's Car this evening.

We have a warm, large garage, equipped with hot and cold water, a 30 ft 3/4 inch hose, with an adjustable spray nozzle that provides various spray patterns and a variety or pressures, from intense and consecrated to broad fine mist.

In addition, a pressure washing system for heavier work.

The floor is equipped with a drain and I insist it be kept spotless at all times.

In addition, I have a ceiling mounted electric pulley system used for lifting the hard top off of Andrea's roadster. at this time, the top is still on her car and the overhead chains are un used.

At the front of the garage is a long cold spotless stainless steel workbench. With an industrial vise mounted on the right hand corner. In front of the bench I keep a tall stool on a rubber mat that covers the cold hard concrete floor.

In the supply cabinets, we have a good selection of zip ties, various lengths of soft marine rope in diameters ranging from 3/8 to 1.5 inch. Lengths of stainless steel chain, and various types and varieties of tape. A selection of fishing lines, and fishing weights. As well as a selection of wood working clamps ranging in size from 3/8 inch all the way up to 48inch.

In terms of wardrobe for andrea, I have selected one of my white dress shirts, a pair of black knee high boots with a stiletto style 4.5 inch heel. Bright red lipstick. And that's it.

I will leave it up to you to suggest ways we may be amused, aroused and entertained while andrea washes Sir's car.....and as she deals with any other requests that may arise.

Oh how I do enjoy having everything neat and tidy and in its place.

Regards,

Sir Robert, owner and protector of;

andrea swallows (day two, tease and denial, see thread 5 inch heel training)
Old 02-18-2016, 01:56 PM   #97
Cenobite1992
Distinguished Member

If she wasn't wearing your shirt, I would suggest she use her tits in place of a sponge. Still, no reason to inconvenience you.

I wish you could suspend her by her wrists with the pulleys, soak her entire body with the cold hose at intense pressure, and then leave her there until you come up with something more specific

... But then I'm not an expert in suspension bondage, so I don't know how long a slave can be suspended by the wrists without damaging the object. In the interest of more reliable safety (so that you can continue to enjoy her in the future, obviously this isn't about her comfort) :

Are the overhead chains 1. attached to the pulley and 2. long enough that you could stand her with one of the chains against her back, tie her knees to the links behind her knees, her thighs and ass to the links behind her thighs/ass, her chest to the links behind her back, then her arms to the links further up before suspending her and blasting her helpless body with the freezing water?

Dares (aka "The Cenobite Specials") :
"The Cenobite Shower"
"The Cenobite Smoothie" (girls only)

How to Begin at Anal

LOVES, likes, dislikes, LIMITS
BDSM Test
Old 02-18-2016, 02:03 PM   #98
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Default Garage Slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenobite1992 View Post
If she wasn't wearing your shirt, I would suggest she use her tits in place of a sponge. Still, no reason to inconvenience you.

I wish you could suspend her by her wrists with the pulleys, soak her entire body with the cold hose at intense pressure, and then leave her there until you come up with something more specific

... But then I'm not an expert in suspension bondage, so I don't know how long a slave can be suspended by the wrists without damaging the object. In the interest of more reliable safety (so that you can continue to enjoy her in the future, obviously this isn't about her comfort) :

Are the overhead chains 1. attached to the pulley and 2. long enough that you could stand her with one of the chains against her back, tie her knees to the links behind her knees, her thighs and ass to the links behind her thighs/ass, her chest to the links behind her back, then her arms to the links further up before suspending her and blasting her helpless body with the freezing water?

The assembly is as follows. Three 36 inch lengths of chain hooked to one common cable that is wound into an electric winch mounted to the ceiling, the winch has enough cable for the hook to reach the floor.

So........let your engineering imagination run with that.

As for the shirt...........it could easily be removed, gently or by force.

Regards,

Sir Robert,

Owner of andrea swallows, garage slut.
Old 02-18-2016, 02:50 PM   #99
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

My suggestion is as follows:

Make a nice crotch rope with a knot right on her clit. I would use chain but you don't want it to scratch the car. When you have it adjusted so it is nestled nicely against her clit, tie her wrists together in front of her and attached to the front of the crotch rope with just enough length so that when she reaches out a little it tugs on the rope.

Have her lie on the cold floor and add more rope sturdily tying her knees together and also around either side of her breasts under her arms.

Now if I understand your rig correctly you have three chains/attachment points - attach one to the breast rope, one to the waist band of the crotch rope and one to the knee rope. See if you can safely use the pulley to lift her off the ground using these facing down.

If this works, great, lift her to the top of the car, nipples just touching the roof through the shirt, and hand her a hose and sponge in her tied wrists and order her to wash the roof. She will have to do the best she can to get to all parts of it while suspended.

If this doesn't work then leave her connected to the pulley as a safety but get her to lie across the roof

When that is sparkling take her down from the pulley and let out the rope attaching her wrists to the crotch rope a little more, allowing her to reach further, but still tug on it every time she reaches out. Then she must do the bonnet and boot and windscreen.

Finally, for the sides of the car, tie her hands behind her. She must either stand with her back to the car and rub up and down bending her knees, or face the car and use her breasts and wet shirt to rub against it and do the job.

Last edited by OhPleaseSir; 02-18-2016 at 02:53 PM.
The following user says Thank You to OhPleaseSir for this post:
Old 02-18-2016, 03:40 PM   #100
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Default Obediant Garage Slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhPleaseSir View Post
My suggestion is as follows:

Make a nice crotch rope with a knot right on her clit. I would use chain but you don't want it to scratch the car. When you have it adjusted so it is nestled nicely against her clit, tie her wrists together in front of her and attached to the front of the crotch rope with just enough length so that when she reaches out a little it tugs on the rope.

Have her lie on the cold floor and add more rope sturdily tying her knees together and also around either side of her breasts under her arms.

Now if I understand your rig correctly you have three chains/attachment points - attach one to the breast rope, one to the waist band of the crotch rope and one to the knee rope. See if you can safely use the pulley to lift her off the ground using these facing down.

If this works, great, lift her to the top of the car, nipples just touching the roof through the shirt, and hand her a hose and sponge in her tied wrists and order her to wash the roof. She will have to do the best she can to get to all parts of it while suspended.

If this doesn't work then leave her connected to the pulley as a safety but get her to lie across the roof

When that is sparkling take her down from the pulley and let out the rope attaching her wrists to the crotch rope a little more, allowing her to reach further, but still tug on it every time she reaches out. Then she must do the bonnet and boot and windscreen.

Finally, for the sides of the car, tie her hands behind her. She must either stand with her back to the car and rub up and down bending her knees, or face the car and use her breasts and wet shirt to rub against it and do the job.
Ohpleasesir,

Well done Sir,

I admire your imagination and sense a hint of an engineering background based on you complex and well thought out scenario. Iam impressed.

However, I certainly don't want to put a damper on the potential that this punishment holds, but;

I don't have quite enough confidence that the winch and pulley assemble has the capacity to completely suspending andrea. Although, it certainly has many possibilities relating to having her bound and held in a standing position for what ever other torment you may come up with.

Second item, as you may have gleaned, iam a bit of a detail oriented person. Iam not open to having anything remotely abrasive rub against the painted finish of the cars.

I have no interest in fabricating a story designed to appease a posters imagination, what we do is real, to post fictional reports would inly serve to betray the trust of those who participate. The end result being we would be left only interacting with the testosterone charged 5 word Neanderthal posts of the cyber mouth breathers.
I think those who have taken the time to participate in our threads deserve more credit than that.

Now. having said all that, I encourage you to re read my original post regarding the Garage, I took great care to subtly include a number of items that I am sure the collective intellect of the followers of this thread will put to good use.

If you have any questions about any other items that may be available for use in the garage, feel free to ask.

In addition to the contents, equipment, and fixtures available to you, we also have access to all of andreas other toys, including, but not limited to;

Hitachi wand
Nipple clamps with chain
8 inch large diameter multi speed vibe
We-Vibe remote
Bondage tape

I am quite excited about the prospects of the Garage scenario, and even more excited about the possibilities that your collective imaginations come up with.

Look forward to you responses.

Regards,

Sir Robert, owner of andrea, obedient garage slut.
Old 02-18-2016, 04:53 PM   #101
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

mm... it seems anything metal on her would not work.. my suggestion is as follows..

Implement the bondage I have suggested but keeping her hands tied in front of her at all times if you are concerned she will scratch the car rubbing the buttons of her shirt against it. Make sure she would pull on the crotch rope with everything she does with her hands..

If the pulley is above the car connect one chain from the pulley to the back of her crotch rope just tight enough that it pulls from behind as she moves around, but if her knees are tightly tied or taped, and in her high heels this may not be necessary.

Keep the wii vibe in her.

Perhaps a little game as she washes called 'spank or buzz'

We post with either the word 'spank' or 'buzz'

Each post that comes in she must guess which it was. If she gets it right, she gets whatever was suggested, but only briefly (2 spanks, 10 seconds of the vibe) If she gets it wrong she gets whatever was suggested but more harshly - 10 spanks, one minute of the vibe.

If you have specific ideas using the other gear we would all be happy to see you implement them...

Last edited by OhPleaseSir; 02-18-2016 at 04:55 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to OhPleaseSir for this post:
Old 02-18-2016, 05:46 PM   #102
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Been a busy day but hopefully I haven't missed out on all of today's torture. My idea is rather simple, all washing will be completed with either her ass or her tits. Sounds boring huh? Well add a small spreader bar to her knees, some tight binding at the base of each breast, and a crotch rope to help expose her tortured swollen clit. For safety reasons leave her hands unbound so she can catch herself should she need to but she is not to use her hands to do any washing. While she is washing with her rear she will wear the nipple clamps and Sir Robert you will have the hose with the sprayer nozzle on it. We'll create a bit of a game out of it but the idea is you will be spraying the car down while also hitting her clit with streams of water and putting pressure on her nipple clamps whenever you hit the chain and or weights. When it comes time for her to do the upper parts of the car the clamps will be removed to prevent any possibility of scratching but the spreader bar will remain in place to keep her exposed. As she bends over to wash her clit will be exposed to be hit with jets of water again. Once the car has been cleaned based on response to the thread or time it took to do the washing she will be strung up to the winch and tortured more with water streams stimulating her clit.

This is a rough idea so please feel free to change things around a bit or elaborate on the ideas.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
Old 02-18-2016, 06:15 PM   #103
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

Lovely suggestion... perhaps it could be combined with my game and become 'squirt or buzz'.... just not the kind of squirting Andrea is hoping for...
Old 02-18-2016, 06:22 PM   #104
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Outstanding suggestions gentlemen, it is important to note that andreas we vibe is waterproof.

I will give these and the ideas that have been PMd carefull consideration.

Its almost time for my pre dinner scotch, and andrea has some reporting to catch up on.

Stay tuned.

Regards,

SIR ROBERT

owner of andrea swallows, wet girl
Old 02-18-2016, 06:26 PM   #105
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenobite1992 View Post

The possibilities of cold water tormenting are intriguing

Direct clitoral stimulation with a stream of water is also of interest.

We should explore these themes further.

Cheers,

Sir Robert
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum, fuck, pussy, swallows, whore