Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 11-23-2014, 01:14 PM   #91
new_guy93

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills View Post
If your new pick one, if you done a task here before do the 2nd one.

1:Spank your balls 30 times with a knotted rope that should be knotted at least 3 times. Now put 10 clothespins on your balls. Now twist your cock around 5 times.

2.You'll need a die.
How many clothespins

Now put those on your cock and balls if you can't fit them feel free to do half. But double your spankings.

Now spank them off with a belt buckle, now count how many spanks it took and do twice that many spanks with a bristled side of the brush on your balls.

Now pull your balls at least 5 times.Then squeeze them 3 times.

An easy one for you guys.
Thank you for taking it easy on us today Miss Kid. Definitely good timing after yesterdays

Likes: Ballbusting/CBT(mild to medium), Orgasm Control, Dice dares, FinDom, Open to trying new things
Dislikes(but will do): wax play, ice, humiliation, extreme pain, bondage, toothpaste, writing lines, extreme ballbusting/cbt
Limits:Other people, Pee/Poo, anal, cum eating

PM Dares

Denied until 7/24/16

I am a Fool.
Edges Completed: 6758
To Do: 0
Denied since: 4/24/16
Custom edges
new_guy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 01:16 PM   #92
new_guy93

I'm not sure if this has been answered or even thought of up until now, but are the ladies of this thread allowed to give us more than one task per day? Might regret bringing this up, but the easiest example is if Miss Kid wanted to punish us more today can she? Or does it all have to be done in that one post and then no more until the next day?

Likes: Ballbusting/CBT(mild to medium), Orgasm Control, Dice dares, FinDom, Open to trying new things
Dislikes(but will do): wax play, ice, humiliation, extreme pain, bondage, toothpaste, writing lines, extreme ballbusting/cbt

PM Dares

Denied until 7/24/16

I am a Fool.
Custom edges
Old 11-23-2014, 01:23 PM   #93

I'm in on this, please torture me
Ladies I deserve to be punished
6969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 01:27 PM   #94
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by new_guy93 View Post
I'm not sure if this has been answered or even thought of up until now, but are the ladies of this thread allowed to give us more than one task per day? Might regret bringing this up, but the easiest example is if Miss Kid wanted to punish us more today can she? Or does it all have to be done in that one post and then no more until the next day?
I'm not really sure, but I think it's one post per a day per a person.It hasn't really been thought up, to be honest.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 09:22 AM   #95
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

New_guy:Roll a die, no looking at spoilers until you roll and only that spoiler.
Spoiler:
Spank your balls ten times with a shoe

Spoiler:
Put 10 clothespins on your balls and keep them there for an hour.

Spoiler:
Smack your balls 10 times as hard as you can.

Spoiler:
Wrap a belt around your cock and squeeze.

Spoiler:
Put 3 clothespins on your balls and yank them off.

Spoiler:
You are lucky, today.

Cent:Tie your balls together, then do 5 edges before spanking your balls 100 times.

Aesop:Get a belt and smack your balls 100 times with it, then pull on them 5 times.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.

Last edited by LitDarkness; 11-24-2014 at 09:27 AM.
Old 11-24-2014, 09:51 AM   #96
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default Report

Quote:
Thank you for taking it easy on us today Miss Kid. Definitely good timing after yesterdays
New_guy remember you have to give a full report or a vid. Can I please have a full report on the tasks?

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 11-24-2014, 10:15 AM   #97
mikel5
getDare Sweetheart

maybe i can perform cbt with the household items(that ive used before) i have on cam(or chatroom whichever you prefer) if any dommes are interested now?

limits:ass play
curious about: water sports, multiple orgasms, ruined orgasm, post orgasm torture

PM Dares
SPANK- I will spank my balls per letter of your full name (if you are f) or a name of any other girl
mikel5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 10:27 AM   #98
maxperv
Distinguished Member

I'm in for this too

kik: maxperversity

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
maxperv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 02:35 PM   #99
new_guy93

Quote:
New_guy remember you have to give a full report or a vid. Can I please have a full report on the tasks?
I am so sorry Miss Kid, but I'm not sure what I am supposed to give a report on. I will gladly give you a report of whatever you would like from here forward.

And after failing to do that, this is probably not the time to tell you this. I did roll a die and ended up with a 3, but I did end up looking at all of the spoilers. Looking at spoilers I'm not supposed to is definitely one of my weaknesses

PM Dares

Denied until 7/24/16

I am a Fool.
Custom edges
Old 11-24-2014, 02:48 PM   #100
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
I am so sorry Miss Kid, but I'm not sure what I am supposed to give a report on. I will gladly give you a report of whatever you would like from here forward.

And after failing to do that, this is probably not the time to tell you this. I did roll a die and ended up with a 3, but I did end up looking at all of the spoilers. Looking at spoilers I'm not supposed to is definitely one of my weaknesses
You are spossed to give a report on this task.
Quote:
If your new pick one, if you done a task here before do the 2nd one.

1:Spank your balls 30 times with a knotted rope that should be knotted at least 3 times. Now put 10 clothespins on your balls. Now twist your cock around 5 times.

2.You'll need a die.
How many clothespins

Now put those on your cock and balls if you can't fit them feel free to do half. But double your spankings.

Now spank them off with a belt buckle, now count how many spanks it took and do twice that many spanks with a bristled side of the brush on your balls.

Now pull your balls at least 5 times.Then squeeze them 3 times.

An easy one for you guys.
As for the spoilers do them all with 3 clothespins on your balls and slap them in between tasks. (At least 15 times).

Make sure to give a full report on both.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 11-24-2014, 03:09 PM   #101
new_guy93

Quote:
You are spossed to give a report on this task.

As for the spoilers do them all with 3 clothespins on your balls and slap them in between tasks. (At least 15 times).

Make sure to give a full report on both.
I am sorry for failing on this task Miss Kid. I will redo the task and then give you a report on it

PM Dares

Denied until 7/24/16

I am a Fool.
Custom edges
Old 11-24-2014, 03:21 PM   #102
banneduser
Account Banned

I'll regret this but fuck it. Im in and willing to suffer!
banneduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 05:59 PM   #103
Caligae

Default First Dare

I'm in for a first dare...
Here we go!

Enjoy topping intelligent women; submitting to same

Curious (Likes): Submission, CBT, anal, forced slut xdress, bondage, other??

Limits: Blood, children, needle play, scat, public, medical, dares with edging only, or patently absurd dares.

Toys: chain whip, nylon rod, cuffs, spreader bar, GF's purple dildo, & vibrator, vampire gloves, candles, clothespins, household stuff.

PM SLUT and I'll put on a black slut dress and will masterbate in a position of your choosing.
Caligae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 07:26 PM   #104
new_guy93

I really don’t remember the numbers from the first time I did this, but I’m pretty sure I rolled a 3 and had to use 20 clothespins. Since I failed to write a report I did it all over again and rolled a 1 this time. While you would think that means I was getting off easy, that was definitely not the case in this situation.

I started off by getting my 10 clothespins, and put them on my balls since there is way more space for them there. When I put them on this time I put them on pretty far up on to the skin. I didn’t really put any thought in to it, but this caused this task to get a little more extreme than I expected.
I started off by spanking on the clothespins, but they didn’t even budge because of how far up on the skin they were. After many failed attempts and a lot of pain from the clothespins yanking on my skin but not falling off, I had to change my strategy. I had to start hitting directly on my balls to get under the clothespins and loosen them up a little bit. Having to hit my balls directly at first and then hit on the outer part of the clothespin after that put me in a terrible position. For starters it added a good bit to the total number of spanks I did which obviously came back to haunt me on the next section. On top of that all the spanks directly to my balls caused them to be extremely tender before even getting to the main spanking part.
I finally got the first clothespin off at spank number 89, but luckily it went faster from there. After that it was way simpler since I knew what I was doing, but that didn’t take away from the yanking of how tight the clothespins were on my skin. I was half-way done knocking off the clothespins at spank number 142. The next one was off at 159, and then came the 7th clothespin.

This dreaded 7th one had me a little scared after I had knocked it off. I experienced something I have never had to deal with before. Not sure if It was from the belt buckle, the clothespin yanking on the skin, or the little metal part on the clothespin but it actually ripped the skin. I can safely say this is the first time I have ever had blood coming out of my scrotum. I wasn’t really sure what to do, but it wasn’t coming out at an extremely fast rate so I continued on.

The last three clothespins took a little longer because I was indecisive on whether or not to full on hit the clothespins off and risk more blood or go slower and softer. The latter would have caused more spanks afterwards anyways so I decided to just go for it. I had to use a paper towel to clean up some blood, but I carried on and ended up with a total of 223 spanks to get them all off.

Next came the spanks with the bristled side of a brush. Since it took 223 spanks for the clothespins I had to do a total of 446 spanks with the bristled side of a brush. I was pretty worried about this since I had already broken the skin, and hitting wrong with the bristled side could have made it much worse.

I can’t say I hit my balls as hard as I can, but I definitely didn’t hold back either. I did take my time with this part of the task to make sure I didn’t overdo it. It took me roughly 2 hours to complete all of the spanks with the brush, but I completed them all without much of a problem(in terms of blood). There was still plenty of pain from hitting my balls over 500 times total.

I figured I would help make up for failing by listening to the wording of the next part. Since I was to pull my balls at least 5 times I ended up doing it a total of 15 times. Each pull was worse than the one before, and by the time I was done with them my balls were on fire. For the squeezes I decided to make it 5 instead of 3 and held the squeeze for 20 seconds each time. The pain from each squeeze was extremely intense. It was such a deep pain and was more excruciating by the second as the pain got deeper and deeper reaching my entire body.

I hope you enjoy my report and I will try my best to satisfy your commands the rest of the way. I am truly grateful for all of the attention you show us Miss Kid. You are a huge part of what makes getdare such a great place to me.

PM Dares

Denied until 7/24/16

I am a Fool.
Custom edges
Old 11-24-2014, 11:39 PM   #105
Kcman21

I'll go in! Not gonna have a good time....
Kcman21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cbt, femdom, femdom punishment, pain, torture