Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-04-2013, 05:09 PM   #91
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Ticket My First 6 Hands

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bchew View Post
How about we let the cards deside your punishment.
Get a deck of playing cards.
You are to flip over 2 cards at a time.
The first card you flip is your card.the second card is mine.
If the first card you flip is higher you win and will do 5 edges without cumming.
IF my card is higher you lose and its spanking time.You will spank your ass 10x whatever the difference is between the 2 cards on your ass and 5x the difference on your pussy using your hairbrush.
Example....your card a 6 my card a king(all face cards are ten)You lose by 4 so that would be 10x4=40 on your ass and 5x4=20 on your pussy.
If the 2 cards tie all ties go to the house which is me and you will pm for a special punishment.
If the first card drawn is an ace you will kneel on grits for 10 minutes while edging 5 times.
If the second card drawn is an ace you will use your belt on your tits 25 times on each tit.

After all the cards have been drawn you need to figure out if you won more hands or lost more hands.If you won more you get to cum if you lost more you will do 15 minutes standing in the corner holding the last card in the deck to the wall with your nose.

You have no time limit on this except to do the whole deck before your bro returns.

1. An 8 and a King. Losing by two, I get my ass spanked 20 times and 10 on my pussy.
I smacked my bare ass 10 times on each ass cheek. Making my ass throb.
I then opened my legs and spanked my pussy 10 hard times. Now it's sore too.

2. An 8 and a 4. I now must cum 5 times without organisming...this doesn't seem much of win.
I edged 5 times. In complete torture without cumming.

3. I pulled out a Joker--setting it aside. Pulled a Queen and than a Jack. Which is a tie, so I must PM to find out my special punishment.
For the Joker: I put a clothes pin on my pussy and then one on each nipple. I went to start the jumping jacks. It was much more painful than I thought it would be! When I got to the third, one of clothes pins broke on my nipple.
So I got another and started over, watching myself in the mirror as I did it.
It was so painful to get to 40!

My special punishment: Well for your first tie you will edge 4 times(since I now know how frustrating they can be)But between each edge you will spank your pussy 10 times with your hand.

I edged once, then opened my legs wide for a firm hand spanking. It hurt!
I edged again, frustrated. I spanked another 10 on my pussy.
Edging now with a sore pussy was harder to do. When I finally cut myself off from an orgasm, I gave my pussy 10 more firm hand spanks that went POP at each hit.
I edged one last time, really sore. After edging, I wanted to orgasm so badly. But instead I smacked my hand down hard 10 more times.
I deserved it though.

4. A King and a ACE
So I must belt each tit 25 times. My tits are still sore from doing jumping jacks with clothes pins on them!
I belted each tit 25 hard times with the belt while standing in the mirror watching my tits turn redder and redder. My tits are red and very sore right now.

5. I flipped over my next two cards to revel a 7 and a 7!
Now I need another special punishment!
My special punishment: Wow this isnt going real well for you young lady.
Okay guess who gets to do more edges?
This time on your knees with clothes pins on each nipple.
5 edges but this time after each edge you will flick each clothes pin 10 times.
I really hope for your sake young lady that you win over all or you are going to be very frustrated.

I am very frustrated. I put a clothes pun on each already sore nipple. I got on my knees and edged. At first, it took me a moment because of the pain in my tits. But after the first edge, flicked the clothes pins, making my tits even more sore!
And the 2nd one--flicking my tits again.
The third one was hard. I though I was going to orgasm. I flicked each sore nipple after that.
On the forth, it was hard. and my tits were really aching.
When I went for the 5th, I almost orgasimed, but happy it was over!

6. A 10 and a 2. I win...by getting to edge 5 times on my sore pussy! My tits still hurt too!
I did a frustrating 5 edges, almost cumming at the end, but having to stop myself quickly. My pussy is sore.

---

I rarely answer pms with exceptions--
You know who you are.
I will also reply if I see someone is in distress from sub-drop. Just make sure I am logged on, as I do not receive alerts when not logged in.
Tigerlily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 08:13 AM   #92
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Post A good warm up punishment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyNakedGirl View Post
Get two dice and roll them. For the first dice, the number will mean a different part of your body.
1. Stomach
2. Ass
3. Pussy
4. Breast
5. Leg
6. Nipple

Whichever number it lands on, you must get naked and spank yourself on that area of your body a number of times. That number will be the number shown on the second dice multiplied by 5.
I rolled for my first dice, a 4. So my breast will be punished.
The second dice was a 3x5=15
I went and did 15 hard smacks on my right breast. It is a bit of a tingly soreness~

I rerolled and got a 4 again. This time I'll punish my left breast.
I rerolled and got a 5x5=25.
Adding 10 more gave it way more of a sting. Both my breast are nice and red now.

I rerolled and got a 2--my ass and then a 3x5=15
My ass is already sore from yesterday..
I bent over and did 15 hard smacks on my right ass cheek. it's burning right now.

I rerolled and got a 4 again and a 5x5=25
I see my breasts are getting nice and punished...
I did the 15 on my right breast. It's really nice and sore now...

I rerolled and got a 3. My pussy. I rolled a 3x5=15
I lifted one leg in the air and leaned it on the counter. I then gave 15 sound 'POPS' to my pussy.
Some of my wetness got on my hands...my pussy is stinging.

I rerolled and got another 2. This time I will do my left ass cheek..4x5=20
OWOWOWOW
I bent over and got 20 sound smacks to my left ass cheek. It's so sore.
I moved from the bed to the hard floor so my ass can sit on the hard floor.

I rerolled and got a 5--Leg. 5x5=25
I'm going to spank the inside of my thigh for this. Doing my right thigh.
Oh that was pure torture! The inside of my thigh is nice a red and warm. Burning.

I rerolled and got another 4....4x5=20
I did my right breast again. It's getting redder and redder...
gosh my thigh is burning so badly!

I rerolled and got a 6. My nipple. 1x5=5
I smacked my right nipple 5 times. Hardly enough to get a good sting to it.

I got another 5--the left inside of my thigh. 5x5=25.
Talk about unlucky...the marks from when I punished my left thigh last time from IcanseetheLight is just now fading away completely...
Such pure torture that almost brought tears to my eyes!

I rerolled and got a 1, my stomach. 4x5=20
Not used to spanking my stomach...but had a nice small sting to it.

I rerolled and got...another 1. 5x5=25....really? -___-*
Alright, that got it to hurt and sting more. My stomach is burning now...

I rerolled and got a 3, my pussy. 2x5=10
I I spread my legs and gave 10 sound pops.
I'm wetter down there than the first time I spanked my pussy..

I rerolled and got another 3! 5x5=25!
I laid down and put my legs above my head--diaper position.
I gave 25 hard, sound smacks. My legs were kicking and I was whimpering, ready to cry.

I rerolled and got a 1. My stomach. 1x5=5
I gave 5 smacks. But it didn't have much of an effect.

I rerolled and got a 4. This time my left breast. 6x5=30
Oh boy...
I was dying before I hit 10. I'm shaking a bit from that one. My left breast is on fire!

I rerolled and got a 2. This time my right ass cheek. 3x5=15
This time I gave 15 hard smacks to the sitting part of my left ass cheek.

I rerolled and got a 3...My pussy again 5x5...another 25
I'll do diaper position again.
I gave a few light pats before wailing down on my pussy again with my hand.
My boobs were burning and so was my ass.
My pussy is so sore and wet now!

I rerolled and got a 5. I'll do the right inside of my thigh. 4x5=20
I gave 20 hard smacks. A POP after each. It's nice and sore now.

I rerolled and got a 4. 1x5=5
My left breast is already showing marks that will be left over.
I gave my left breast a good 5 hard whacks to wake up that burning sensation again

I rerolled and got a 2. 6x5=30
I'll do my right sitting ass cheek.
I lifted my leg in the air and gave 30 blows to my right sitting ass cheek.
I was dying by 15. By 30, my leg was kicking and tears almost stung my eyes.
It's on fire now. I put a plastic bristle brush under my right ass cheek for and extra burn as I sit on the hard floor.

I rerolled and got a 5. I'll do the left inside of my thigh. 2x5=10
Not moving with the bristle brush digging into my burning, sore skin, I gave the left side of my thigh 10 hard smacks.
The left side was a bit cold. It needed that warm up again.

I rereolled and got a 6! This is what I've been waiting for. So I can spank my left nipple. Making all the parts on my body spanked. 5x5=25
Omg, that was painful--by 8 I couldn't stand it. It's so sore now.

I consider this a very nice warm up punishment when using the hand.
All my parts are nice and warmed up.
Thank you for your punishment.
I deserved it.

---

You know who you are.
I will also reply if I see someone is in distress from sub-drop. Just make sure I am logged on, as I do not receive alerts when not logged in.
Old 09-05-2013, 08:35 AM   #93
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Ticket Hand 7

Quote:
If the first card you flip is higher you win and will do 5 edges without cumming.
IF my card is higher you lose and its spanking time.You will spank your ass 10x whatever the difference is between the 2 cards on your ass and 5x the difference on your pussy using your hairbrush.
Example....your card a 6 my card a king(all face cards are ten)You lose by 4 so that would be 10x4=40 on your ass and 5x4=20 on your pussy.
If the 2 cards tie all ties go to the house which is me and you will pm for a special punishment.
If the first card drawn is an ace you will kneel on grits for 10 minutes while edging 5 times.
If the second card drawn is an ace you will use your belt on your tits 25 times on each tit.

After all the cards have been drawn you need to figure out if you won more hands or lost more hands.If you won more you get to cum if you lost more you will do 15 minutes standing in the corner holding the last card in the deck to the wall with your nose.

You have no time limit on this except to do the whole deck before your bro returns.

7. A 10 and a queen. What's with these ties?
Special punishment: For this one I want you to write me a pm of at 300 words explaining why you are being punished and what you plan to do to fix it.

I am being punished because I have a quick tongue at times. I can be very stubborn. I can be manipulative. I hurt the ones closet to me..playing a game of push away then after pushing them away, trying to pull them back in because I regret my earlier actions of being such a bitch and unresponsive. I need to see when I start acting like a bitch so I can stop it. Being punished makes me reflect on past situations, making me see where I went wrong and when I was the one starting the fight. It was not worth starting a fight. Over so many petty things that would not matter in 24 hours.
I deserve to be punished because I have these few days alone to have the chance to punish myself. Which has been so greatly needed for a while. But with work and my bro and I always hanging out, it's hard to do punishments when I deserve it the most.
This is why I am using these days by myself as punishment days.
To make me sorry for what I have done in the past.
I will think hard about my actions and the consequences when I go and ruin someone's day/night because I had to spread my negative energy and bitchiness around. When they do not deserve that. I need to deal with my own bitchiness and get out of the mood myself without everyone else suffering.
Until I learn not to make others suffer because of petty things from me, I should be punished and suffer.
The soreness and the marks left behind is a sore reminder of what my actions have led to. And all I can do is be ashamed of myself for all the pain I have caused.

---

You know who you are.
Old 09-05-2013, 08:55 AM   #94
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Envelope

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranadevil View Post
Silverknight's is awesome, and is actually better than this, but sod it, I've come up with it so you can have it as well, plus I'll post it in another section after.

As a poker player I love the idea of using cards to decide.

Draw 5 cards, these decide how many tasks you will need to draw.

2-7 = 1
8-10 = 2
J = 3
Q = 4
K = 5
A = 6
Joker = 10

So the maximum you could have to do will be 38 (3 Aces + 2 Jokers)

Then we need to work out what you need to do for each one, and how/how long you will do it. So now the first card you do will tell you which group to go to, and which of those tasks to perform, each of those groups has a subcategory to help specify what you need to do further within it.

After each draw, re-shuffle the used cards back into the deck.

------------
Hearts - Masturbation

2 - Tease your clit with your fingers
3 - Fuck your pussy as many fingers as you can fit
4 - Hump a table leg
5 - Grind yourself on the bristles of your plastic hairbrush
6 - Wear a crotch rope, use your hands to help you grind on it.
7 - Cover the handle ofa wooden spoon with toothpaste, and fuck your pussy with it
8 - Cover the handle of a wooden spoon with toothpaste and fuck your ass with it.
9 - Tease your clit with black pepper coated fingers
10 - Cover the handle of a wooden spoon with black pepper, fuck your pussy with it
J - Cover the handle of your hair brush handle with black pepper, fuck your pussy with it
K - Cover the handle of a wooden spoon with black pepper, fuck your ass with it
A - Cover the handle of your brush handle with black pepper, fuck your ass with it

Length of time:

2 - 5 minutes - you may cum
3 - 10 minutes - you may cum
4 - 15 minutes - you may cum
5 - 20 minutes - you may cum
6 - 25 minutes - you may cum
7 - 30 minutes - you may cum
8 - 5 minutes - no cumming
9 - 10 minutes - no cumming
10 - 15 minutes - no cumming
J - 20 minutes - no cumming
Q - 25 minutes - no cumming
K - 30 minutes - no cumming
A - 45 minutes - no cumming
Joker - Draw again for length of time, but you will do the entire thing in an cold shower.

---------
If you draw a joker when deciding what task is to be done add an additional 5 tasks to the total.

You are to do this (without picking the amount you need to do) any time you are waiting on another dare/punishment as well, to save you from actually being bored.
My 1st draw: 5 - Grind yourself on the bristles of your plastic hairbrush
My 2nd draw:10 - 15 minutes - no cumming

My pussy has been well spanked before this, so this should be something.

I'm grinding my pussy on the plastic hard bristles of the plastic brush. I'm grinding on it while on the hard floor.
The bristles are pressing in so deeply and it hurts! My pussy is already so sore from my warm up spankings.
And the worse part is, it's only been 4 minutes!
I also have stripped down nude for this.
OUCH! it's digging so deeply!
I lowered my head and grinded as deeply as I could.
When I laid my head on the floor, the bristles dug in further. I grinded hard, but I sat up when I thought I was going to cum.
Such torture! Physical and sexual!
I was so happy when the 15 minutes were up!

---

You know who you are.
Old 09-05-2013, 09:40 AM   #95
kami
getDare Devil

Here is a simple but mean punishment for you.

Get three clothes pins and connect them with a string. Put one of the clips on your clit, the other two on the lips.
Now quickly pull the string to make the clothes pins come off.
Enjoy repeating this a hundred times

29/male/bi/switch/Germany
Likes/Maybes/Dislikes
My censor blog

Team BLUE
kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:56 AM   #96
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Ticket Hand 8-17

Quote:

8. A 10 and a 10. Another tie.

9. A 3 and a King. 7 difference. That's 70 on my ass with the hair brush and 35 on my pussy! I just edged on the plastic bristle brush too (not to mention earlier warm up spankings.) This is going to be pure torture.
I bent over and gave a wailing 70 smacks with the back of the wooden hairbrush.
It's on fire. I sat on the hard floor to lean back into diaper position for my 35 smacks with the back of the wooden hair brush to my already sore pussy.
I'll admit, they were more of light spanking taps--afraid to wail it down hard...for 35 smacks.

10. A 5 and a 7. Difference is 2. 20 spanks to my ass. 10 spanks to my pussy.
I bent over and gave 10 whacks to my left ass cheek, and then I moved to my right ass cheek to give another 10 blows.
I sat up and opened my legs, leaning against the bed, I made the whacks hard this time, making me flinich at everyone.
My ass is on fire and is soo sore. Sitting on the hard floor doesn't help.
I'm still completely nude.

11. A 5 and a 6. I lose again. 10 to my ass and 5 to my pussy.
I got on all fours and spanked each ass cheek 5 nice POPS
I opened my legs again and leaned against the bed, and I gave my pussy a good hard 5.
I am so sore right now!
So many parts of my body are on fire right now from my other punishments!

12. A 9 and a Jack. I lose. 10 to my ass and 5 to my pussy once more.
Back on all 4s, I give me ass another 5 POPs to each of my ass cheeks.
My ass is so sore. I can't say that enough and the burning just keeps getting worse as I pick the cards!
My pussy is getting so sore. I can hardly stand the spanks. I was sure to give my pussy 5 hard pops. It's aching right now.

13. An 8 and a 9. I'm starting to see a trend here...with another 10 to my ass and 5 to my pussy.
On all fours, I wailed the 5 on each. Gawd, it's really starting to hurt.
I then did the 5 blows to my pussy. It's on fire now!
(not to mention my tits are still sore for previous punishment)

14. A 10 and a 2. I win. I must edge 5 times without cumming. I still don't see how I'm winning here..
Gosh that's such sexual torture!

15. A 2 and a 2. Another tie.
Another special punishment.

16. A 9 and and Ace. Guess the cards knew that my tits were already very sore. 25 whacks from the leather belt on both of them!
I gave each one 25 hard swats with the leather belt. It created more marks on my left tit and some on my right.
They're both burning really badly.

17. A 3 and a 5. I lose. 20 smacks to the ass and 10 to the pussy.
I got on all fours and wailed at my ass 10 times on each. So sore, I immediately rolled to sit on the hard floor, my ass throbbing.
I open my legs, my one leg pushing in the bed while I hold that same leg open as I smack down 10 hard times, harder than previous times.
My tits are throbbing my ass is throbbing. My pussy is wet and throbbing.
I'm in a some pain right now
And I deserve to be.

---

You know who you are.

Last edited by Tigerlily; 10-01-2019 at 07:11 AM.
Old 09-05-2013, 10:27 AM   #97
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Ticket Hand Card 18-19

Quote:

18. A 4 and a Joker. I set the Joker aside. Then next card is a Queen. 6 times the difference. That's 60 to my ass and 30 to my pussy.
My parts are aching just thinking about it!.
I will do the Joker first.
I put on clothes pins on each tit on on my pussy.
It hurt so much, the pins swinging up and down with my tits. At 17, the clothes pin on my left tit feel off.
I stopped and put it back on.
I started up again. But it feel again at 31. I stopped and put it back on.
I ended up doing 60 jumping jacks instead of 40 as punishment.
My tits are so sore, it still feels like the clothes pins are still there. I actually looked down to check!
Gawd they are so sore.

Now to do my spankings while everything is still burning and aching.
On all fours, I swung my hard as hard as I could 30 times to each ass cheek.
The last 10 on my left ass cheek was getting to be so much! It's on fire as it sits on the hard floor.
Now I open my legs to give 30 smacks to my pussy.
I held my leg open as I gave 30 hard pops. The redness of my pussy becoming redder and redder.
It hurts so much!
But I deserve any and all pain coming to me.

19. An Ace and a 6. I am to kneel on grits for 10 minutes while edging 5 times. My knees are still sore from the last time I knelled on grits. I know I deserve the pain I'm about to endure. It will make me think about the consequences of my actions.

I got out the grits on the hard cooking sheet. I knelled in the middle of my room naked on a nice mound of grits, my legs spread apart.
I edged every other minute. So I could sit in silence with my back straight, hands behind my back for a full minute before edging again, making my knees dig further in. It hurt so badly. A painful reminder to watch my actions.
I rubbed myself vigorously at the last minute at the last edge for the full minute without stopping.
I knees shook a little the whole time.
I deserved it though.
Thank you for my punishment.

---

You know who you are.
Old 09-05-2013, 12:16 PM   #98
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Default Part one of Silverdarknight's Punishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdarknight View Post
So, you don't think you have suffered enough yet? You think you should be punished some more?
Ok then.

Shall we start with these?

Ok. Take your dice, and roll it once for every person who has told you that you need to be punished.(#) Total all your rolls, and remember this number. We will call this number Fred.

Get a couple of clothespegs and tie them together with a bit of string.
Put the pegs on your nipples, and the string in your mouth. The length of the string should be such that you need to keep your head down, and if you lift your head up at all then you pull the pegs off your nipples. Once you have got the length right, you can take them off and put them to one side.

Strip down to just your knickers.

Now piss into a pint glass. You want a full pint glass, so if it isn't put it on one side and come back when you next need to pee.

Next step is to go to the bathroom and get a sanitary towel and the kitchen and get a bottle of chilli sauce. Tabasco is traditional.
Soak the sanitary towel in the chilli sauce - feel free to use the entire bottle.
Slide the sanitary towel down inside your knickers, into it's traditional place.

Now pour the piss over your head and put the pegs on your nipples.

And go and find a door handle.

Give yourself a hanging wedgie, put the string in your mouth and start a stopwatch. You are to stay there - hanging from your panties with your body weight pressing that chilli soaked sanitary pad firmly against your crotch - for a number of minutes equal to Fred. Remember Fred?
Once the time is up, bounce up and down and/or pull on your panties so that they rip and you fall through them. That should be fun.
If your panties rip before the time is up? Get another pair of panties and start over.
If you lift your head up and pull the clamps off your nipples? Restart the stopwatch then also.

Sound like a suitable punishment?
My number of punishments and times people have said I needed to be punished was 21. After rolling the 21 times, the number came out to be 67. Fred.
I got two clothes pins and tied hemp string on each on. I clipped them on each tit, putting the rope in my mouth. It kept my head down. If I tried to look up, they snapped off. Perfect.
I peed in a pint glass...it's a little over a pint. I have never done a piss punishment. So this will be new and humiliating.

Instead of the hot sauce because I couldn't stand the smell, I have made my simple pepper paste (hot water mixed with ground pepper into paste) And apply that to my already sore pussy. Along with that will be a strip of duct tape that has been pressed into grits. The sticky side up.
I am to remain in my hanging wedgie for an hour and 7 minutes. Afterwards, I'll have to bounce down to get free.

I went to the bathroom and poured the piss over my head, the smell surrounding me. I felt so humiliated pouring a little over a pint of piss. Itt was cold too, so I gave a shiver.
I put the clothes pegs on each nipple.
I then applied the pepper paste in my puss, put the tape of grits in my underwear, sticky facing up.
I gave myself a good wedge and put it over the door knob and let myself drop, setting my timer to an hour and 7 minutes.
I put the strings in my mouth so they gave a small tug with my head down. If I were to lift my head, they would snap off immediately!
As the pepper began to dig, it gave a real bad burn that I wished I could have gotten rid of in just the first 10 minutes.
I sprinkled some grits down from a pile next to me. Then moved my knees over them, coating a layer of grits over my knees for added punishment.
There was nothing I could do but think of the reasons why I was in that position in the first place.
I felt ashamed, the pain overwhelming in my pussy and the underwear becoming dental floss up my ass.
All I could smell the whole time was piss.
I spread my legs wide to really lean into the hanging wedgie. The grits on the tape were being wedgied up into my ass crack, an added sting. They felt like small shards of glass pressing into my already for sore and burning pussy.
Time went by slowly.
At some point half way in, my mouth was dry. The burning sensation had mellowed out some. I rose my legs a little higher, feeling my crotch light up again and feel the grits grinding into my sensitive skin.
If I cried out loud, I would have lost the strings in my mouth and would have to reset the time, so instead, I bit down on the ropes in my mouth, being in so much pain.

The sides of my undies in the front was pressing so hard into my skin as I hung, I have a purple line on each side of my pussy.
I am so sorry for my actions that have led to this!
This was almost unbearable.

With 15 mins left, my underwear was starting to rip.
Little by little.
I could only worry if they were going to rip right before my time was up, making me restart the time. ALLL over again. I don't think I could have done it.
The moment the alarm sounded, my undies ripped completely.

I wrote this still with the wedgie in my, my pussy still burning.
Thank you for my punishment.
I deserved every moment of pain I got.

---

You know who you are.

Old 09-05-2013, 12:58 PM   #99
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Post 2nd Part of Silverdarkknight's Punishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdarknight View Post
Oh, but you arn't done yet. Remember I mentioned spanking? Once you are done with the hanging wedgie, get your dice.

You are going to spank yourself a number of times equal to Fred as well.

Roll on this table for what with:
1)Flip flop
2)Leather Belt
3)Thin Plastic Rod
4)Ping pong paddle
5)Wooden spoon
6)Hairbrush (spiky side!)
I hope you didn't have to restart the hanging wedgie at any point. If you did, roll on this table again for every time you had to re-start. Each roll means one batch of spanks (Fred times) with the indicated instrument. Duplicate rolls mean duplicate batches with the same thing.

Bet you are wondering where now?
Well, you get another table for that.
1) Ass cheeks
2) Tits - anywhere on your breasts other than your nipples
3) Nipples
4) Inner thighs
5) Pussy
6) Back of thighs.

I hope you havn't had too many people post, or that you didn't have to restart the hanging wedgie too often, or you could be in for a lot of spanks!

Oh, wait, did you think you were done now?

Nope. You ARE in for a lot of spanks.

Re-start the spanking part of the punishment, and keep restarting it until you have used every spanking implement, and you have spanked every part of your body.

NOW your punishment, well, this punishment at least, is complete.
67 spanks each time

My 1st roll 5: wooden spoon
My 2nd roll 4: inner thighs
This has such a sting to it! I opened my legs up to spank my inner thighs.
They're a nice shade of red now. And sting.

1st Roll: 6 Thin Plastic Rod
2nd Roll: 3 Nipples
I punished my left nipple- giving it the full 67 swats. It looks like it has been punished thoroughly.
Both my tits are stinging from the clothes pins earlier.

1st Roll: 4 Ping Pong Paddle
2nd Roll: 2 Tits
I alternating paddle my tits.
It hurt so bad. They're getting nice and sore.

1st Roll: 2 Leather Belt
2nd Roll: 4 Inner Thighs
I leaned back and spread my legs open. I gave a nice wide swing every time. I gave 30 first to my right inside thigh. Then 30 on my left. Then alternated the last 7.
They are on fire now!

1st Roll: 1 Flip Flop
2nd Roll: 2 Tits
That was pure torture!
I like to use a nice firm flip flop that gives it a real SMACK
And that's just what I got.
Marks are appearing on both my tits now!

1st Roll: 6 Spiky side of brush
2nd Roll: 3 Nipples
That was so painful!
My nipples ache so much!

1st Roll: 2 Wooden Spoon
2nd Roll: 3 Nipples!
That was a painful sting.
My tits are in a world of hurt and are all marked up...

1st Roll: 1 Flip Flop
2nd Roll: 1 Ass Cheeks
I got on all fours and whacked my ass 67 times, alternating every 10.
It's tingling now. Burning as it does.

1st Roll: 3 Plastic Thin Rod
2nd Roll: 6 Back of thighs
The back of the thighs hurt with the rod.
It whapped through the air, landing on the back of my thighs painfully!

1st Roll: 6 Spiky Side of Brush
2nd Roll: 5 Pussy
Punishing my already punished pussy was hard!
It hurt so bad, my legs open, giving blows from the spiky brush.
I squirmed and cried out as I gave the blows.

I have used every spanking implement and spanked every part of my body.

Thank you for my punishment. I deserved it.

---

You know who you are.

Old 09-05-2013, 01:03 PM   #100
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

I'm getting off for the rest of the day.
I thought I was home alone tomorrow.
But suddenly my roommate is going to be home.
The weekend, I probably won't really be able to...unless my roommate leaves.
And idk if my bro will be back by Monday or not.

Thank you all for all of my punishments.

---

You know who you are.
Old 09-05-2013, 01:16 PM   #101
2bchew
getDare Addict

And you didnt finish the deck in time tsktsk
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 03:30 PM   #102
JulieKEames
getDare Sweetheart

Next time you have any punishments with clothespins, get some small hair clips, the small plastic one with teeth, like those in this link: http://www.walmart.com/ip/23516451, and use them instead of the pins.

Interests: Bondage, Ageplay, Anal
Limits: Pics, cam, incest, poo, food play, public, writing

I have no interest in any new subs or slaves at this time, although I do reserve the right to give out random dares.
JulieKEames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 04:48 PM   #103
MissSarah

Send a message via Yahoo to MissSarah

Thank you for your detailed reports. And I too believe that it is time for you to become acquainted with ginger root!...let us know when you have an opportunity coming up.
MissSarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 07:13 PM   #104
slavewantsdares

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
I'm getting off for the rest of the day.
I thought I was home alone tomorrow.
But suddenly my roommate is going to be home.
The weekend, I probably won't really be able to...unless my roommate leaves.
And idk if my bro will be back by Monday or not.

Thank you all for all of my punishments.
Tigerlily, I have an extreme dare for you involving pain and humiliation. ACTUALLY not and but OR.

You will roll a dice.

If you roll a....

1 or a 2: when your roommate/brother is home and on the same floor as you, walk out of you shower naked. You will evade your brother/rommate at all costs. get to your room, then sit naked and rub yoursel (gagged) until you orgasm. No panties over your wet pussy, just wear a skirt and try to hide the wetness. Good luck, roll again until the other punishments are completed.

3 or 4: Strip. Spank yourself using a hairbrush. Gag needed. While spanking, stop for a second. Spread eagle, put a wide object in your pussy to keep it exposed. Take the ping pong racket and smack your breasts. Then, put on a bra. Put plenty of toilet paper in your bra. Next, put ice in your bra in an area where the toilet paper will hold it against your nipple. Once they are nice and cold, take off your bra and tie a rope around your boobs. keep this rope on. Now lie down in the tub, and turn the lower faucet and shower head on. spread your legs as wide as they go, and make sure the cold water gets right on your pussy. put two hairbrushes under your butt, one per cheek. while in this pain, take the rope off. your breasts should be sore. take a video camera and take a video (without face) of yourself massaging your breasts. turn the shower water off nd take out the brushes. take another video of youself rubbing your clit. You must watch both videos and then orgasm to yourself. Optional: upload to PornHub, they are having a contest of sorts.

5: take a picture of your boobs and post them on Get Dare/kinktalk.

6: take a picture of your vagina wide open and post it on GetDare/kinktalk.

Roll again after all of these are done. If you get an even, you must keep rolling until you have done the above punishments all again. If you get an odd, spank yourself until you are red on your thighs, ass, and breast. use a gag and bind yourself completely. put pegs on your nipples before binding and hairbrushes under your butt. download 'ibrate' from the app store or simply call yourself on vibrate until you have wet a towel (place under you). Now post a picture excluding your face to GetDare or Kinktalk.
HOWEVER
if you roll the same number you last rolled, lie spread eagle on your bed at night. get some pee in a bowl, and pour it over your nipples. Write slut with a marker on your breast. post a picture of the word on your breast. you can wipe it off but shower with your bra on, it must be soaked through if you want to wash off the word.

Is that extreme enough for you?
slavewantsdares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 07:38 PM   #105
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavewantsdares View Post
Tigerlily, I have an extreme dare for you involving pain and humiliation. ACTUALLY not and but OR.

You will roll a dice.

If you roll a....

1 or a 2: when your roommate/brother is home and on the same floor as you, walk out of you shower naked. You will evade your brother/rommate at all costs. get to your room, then sit naked and rub yoursel (gagged) until you orgasm. No panties over your wet pussy, just wear a skirt and try to hide the wetness. Good luck, roll again until the other punishments are completed.

3 or 4: Strip. Spank yourself using a hairbrush. Gag needed. While spanking, stop for a second. Spread eagle, put a wide object in your pussy to keep it exposed. Take the ping pong racket and smack your breasts. Then, put on a bra. Put plenty of toilet paper in your bra. Next, put ice in your bra in an area where the toilet paper will hold it against your nipple. Once they are nice and cold, take off your bra and tie a rope around your boobs. keep this rope on. Now lie down in the tub, and turn the lower faucet and shower head on. spread your legs as wide as they go, and make sure the cold water gets right on your pussy. put two hairbrushes under your butt, one per cheek. while in this pain, take the rope off. your breasts should be sore. take a video camera and take a video (without face) of yourself massaging your breasts. turn the shower water off nd take out the brushes. take another video of youself rubbing your clit. You must watch both videos and then orgasm to yourself. Optional: upload to PornHub, they are having a contest of sorts.

5: take a picture of your boobs and post them on Get Dare/kinktalk.

6: take a picture of your vagina wide open and post it on GetDare/kinktalk.

Roll again after all of these are done. If you get an even, you must keep rolling until you have done the above punishments all again. If you get an odd, spank yourself until you are red on your thighs, ass, and breast. use a gag and bind yourself completely. put pegs on your nipples before binding and hairbrushes under your butt. download 'ibrate' from the app store or simply call yourself on vibrate until you have wet a towel (place under you). Now post a picture excluding your face to GetDare or Kinktalk.
HOWEVER
if you roll the same number you last rolled, lie spread eagle on your bed at night. get some pee in a bowl, and pour it over your nipples. Write slut with a marker on your breast. post a picture of the word on your breast. you can wipe it off but shower with your bra on, it must be soaked through if you want to wash off the word.

Is that extreme enough for you?
I decline...based on how you have neglected to take the time to read my signature

---

You know who you are.

Advertisements
Kink Talk