Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-11-2013, 07:26 AM   #91
Hugglebuggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOM_Timo View Post
Put clamps (clothespins) on your nipples for 30 minutes !

As you couldn´t do it before, you will spank your pussy now. You have to rub your cunt till you´re about to cum. Stop than and spank your cunt 5 times. repeat it thre times !
i have done the edging and spanking, my pussy is very sore now, i made clamps as i did yesterday by attaching 2 pens tightly together using elastic bands. The nipple clamps are torture, i am in so much pain. my nipples were already so sore from the scrubbing a few days back and all the tasks since. i have to shake my size E tits by my nipples for 10 minutes morning and night as well! the swimming dare from you made them worse and now this is horrible. i have had them on 25 minutes so far sir. thankyou for your punishment. do you have any more teases for this horny slut?

Likes: hidden public, teasing, stimulation, insertion (under 12hrs), light bondage, ice, wax, truths
Dislikes: small anal, elastic snaps to clit, light pain
Limits: public, others, pee/scat, messy, permanent

I will not send nudes/give dares, also no slave or master offers please.
Hugglebuggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 08:05 AM   #92
dommale

do you have any rope or cords u can tie your tits up with ?
dommale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 08:15 AM   #93
Hugglebuggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by dommale View Post
do you have any rope or cords u can tie your tits up with ?
i have had a look for you sir, i have just found;
a D size bra
some tinsel like string with beads along it (cant really tie) approx 2m
ribon approx 1.5m
a fabric chord approx 1.5m

Likes: hidden public, teasing, stimulation, insertion (under 12hrs), light bondage, ice, wax, truths

Last edited by Hugglebuggle; 05-11-2013 at 08:19 AM.
Old 05-11-2013, 08:23 AM   #94
andyinny
getDare Sweetheart

Wear the D sized bra to school Monday. For now, tie the fabric cord around your body as many times as you can wrap it and still tie a knot...make sure the rope goes over, just under, and/or just above your nipples. Leave it like this for the rest of the night

Limits: Family, Printers, Illegal, Glitter, Brussels Sprouts
Not looking for male play partners.
Likes playing with traps and genetic females....
If you like either of these:
http://soundgasm.net/u/andyinny
Talk to me sometime...

Andy's Current Dare:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=420040[/SIGPIC]
andyinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 08:26 AM   #95
Hugglebuggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyinny View Post
Wear the D sized bra to school Monday. For now, tie the fabric cord around your body as many times as you can wrap it and still tie a knot...make sure the rope goes over, just under, and/or just above your nipples. Leave it like this for the rest of the night
i wont wear the bra to school monday, a)it is black under a white shirt, b)i very rarely do things at school as this is public and c)it would be off-putting my exam. i will wear it now if you like though sir. okay, i will do that for tonight sir

Old 05-11-2013, 08:29 AM   #96
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Put toothpaste on nipples, asshole and slut cunt. Shove beaded necklaces into both holes. Tie your boobs at the base, put pegs or paperclamps on nipples. Put your dirty panties into your dirty mouth and tape it close. Edge. Make your ass red with hairbrush. Blindfold yourself. Brush your whorish clit with your toothbrush bristles to edge. Report in details when done.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 08:29 AM   #97
Len1991

while your doing ur next edge, i want you to lift up on tit, so u can suck on ur nipple now hold your tit up, just by sucking or lightly biting ur nipples till u edged, u may swap but u need to have one nipple in ur mouth all the time till u reach the edge...

Another one u might like... edge every 2 hours for the next 24 hours no matter where u are ( find a spot u are fine with)... if u are sleeping set a timer so u dont miss an edge
Like: being dominant, giving dares, make girls blush, annoying random ppl
Dislikes: being sub, getting commandos,
No Way: poo, pee, Family, degrading myself to people i know, anal
Len1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 08:40 AM   #98
Hugglebuggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladimir_bz_lion View Post
Put toothpaste on nipples, asshole and slut cunt. Shove beaded necklaces into both holes. Tie your boobs at the base, put pegs or paperclamps on nipples. Put your dirty panties into your dirty mouth and tape it close. Edge. Make your ass red with hairbrush. Blindfold yourself. Brush your whorish clit with your toothbrush bristles to edge. Report in details when done.
thank you for your dare sir, because of my family and everything i will have to miss a few things out. here is my version of the dare which would be possible. i hope you don't mind sir.

Put toothpaste on nipples, asshole and slut cunt. Shove beaded necklaces into both holes (already there and i am not allowed to take them out as i am a slut but i can add the toothpaste). Tie your boobs at the base, put pegs or paperclamps on nipples. Edge. Brush your whorish clit with your toothbrush bristles to edge. Report in details when done. i will also keep the clamps on my already painful nipples for an extra hour so that they are throbbing with pain because i am a bad slut and i have had to change a dare.

i hope you approve sir, thankyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Len1991 View Post
while your doing ur next edge, i want you to lift up on tit, so u can suck on ur nipple now hold your tit up, just by sucking or lightly biting ur nipples till u edged, u may swap but u need to have one nipple in ur mouth all the time till u reach the edge...

Another one u might like... edge every 2 hours for the next 24 hours no matter where u are ( find a spot u are fine with)... if u are sleeping set a timer so u dont miss an edge
thankyou sir for your dares. i shall do your first dare even though it will be incredibly painful with my sore nipples. the second dare is too public for me and i cant wake myself up in the night because i have exams pretty much every day so i need some rest. i am edging plenty though sir, i even have to edge for every post i make.

Old 05-11-2013, 08:48 AM   #99
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

What a problem with panties and spanking?
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Old 05-11-2013, 08:51 AM   #100
Hugglebuggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladimir_bz_lion View Post
What a problem with panties and spanking?
my mum often comes in my room and gets suspicious if im in the bathroom too long and also, the spanking can be loud even if she didnt walk in. sorry sir

Old 05-11-2013, 08:58 AM   #101
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Ok. Do as you said.
Old 05-11-2013, 08:58 AM   #102
Hugglebuggle

Quote:
thankyou again for your dare sir. i now have bite marks and a hicky on my left nipple

Old 05-11-2013, 09:01 AM   #103
dommale

Default new underwear

you are to use the rope u found to tie some new panties look online to see how to tie this make it like a thong, add an extra knot right on your clit so it will constantly rub all day. ask permission to remove from me or 3 other members on this forum, it better be tight aswell slut i want it spreading your pussy lips
dommale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 09:29 AM   #104
Len1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugglebuggle View Post
thankyou again for your dare sir. i now have bite marks and a hicky on my left nipple
Sound like you had fun, you should from now on do this whenever you edge except there are other suggestions on your tits...

Would you be willing to do the second dare i gave u when ur off the exams?

Also i want you to edge as often as you stand
but in between each edge spank ur pussy 20 times ( try to hit your clit) and apply 1 more pencil to your ass then go over to the next edge...
tell me when you had to give up cuz you couldnt fit another pencil in your ass or your pussy got to sore
Another question how loud are u while cumming 1-10?
Like: being dominant, giving dares, make girls blush, annoying random ppl
Dislikes: being sub, getting commandos,
No Way: poo, pee, Family, degrading myself to people i know, anal
Len1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 09:45 AM   #105
Hugglebuggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyinny View Post
i will tie the rope on now sir, nice and tight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dommale View Post
you are to use the rope u found to tie some new panties look online to see how to tie this make it like a thong, add an extra knot right on your clit so it will constantly rub all day. ask permission to remove from me or 3 other members on this forum, it better be tight aswell slut i want it spreading your pussy lips
yes sir, nice and tight. i made it tight and there wasn't enough to tie it so i had to make it even tighter. it is hurting my ass already. i need to take it off monday morning if i haven't been allowed to before sir, i have exams and i would like to try a range of dares before my denial ends so i would like to be free from it soon so i can do other dares. you may punish me if you are unhappy with this but i think you will understand and i think you would like to be able to tease my holes too as my new panties restrict access. thank you for my new panties sir
Quote:
Sound like you had fun, you should from now on do this whenever you edge except there are other suggestions on your tits...

Would you be willing to do the second dare i gave u when ur off the exams?

Also i want you to edge as often as you stand
but in between each edge spank ur pussy 20 times ( try to hit your clit) and apply 1 more pencil to your ass then go over to the next edge...
tell me when you had to give up cuz you couldnt fit another pencil in your ass or your pussy got to sore
Another question how loud are u while cumming 1-10?
my tits are so sore but i will do this the next 3 times i edge. no, it would be too public and impractical also, sorry. as i have said many times i do not want loads of edging dares as they are dull and it gets rediculous. i also cant spank myself as my family will hear. i currently have beads in my ass and i am not allowed to remove them, it also clashes with other dares as well. sorry sir

Advertisements
Kink Talk