Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-31-2008, 03:15 PM   #91
jjjj

please keep going this truly is the best story i have ver read and try making her do something really amazing like having sex with 100 lesbians in a crowded place in public now that would be insane!!!

(ok i was drunk when i said this)

P.S. look at my profile!!!

also im always looking for a mistress not too strict i don't have a web cam and i won't eat shit,drink piss or do something public or too much pain nothing too messy either but i do like wedgie,piss and shit dares and things

Last edited by jjjj; 06-02-2008 at 03:55 PM.
jjjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 01:05 PM   #92
letsdare16

Omg This Is The Best Story Ever!
letsdare16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 03:56 PM   #93
jjjj

please keep writing i love this story someone put it in the best of get dare its almost 10 pages of awesomeness

also im always looking for a mistress not too strict i don't have a web cam and i won't eat shit,drink piss or do something public or too much pain nothing too messy either but i do like wedgie,piss and shit dares and things
Old 06-04-2008, 02:45 PM   #94
letsdare16

KEEP GOING this is such a good story!
Old 06-04-2008, 05:41 PM   #95
jjjj

come on insanity please keep writing or at least tell us how close you are to finishing it please !!!!!!!you better not end it yet if you do: thats what we will all say!!!!!!

Old 06-04-2008, 07:31 PM   #96
Insanity

Sarah stirred.

She heard snickering...laughing. From right in front of her? Yes. She opened her eyes.

"Look! She's awake! AHHHahahahaha!"

A chorus of laughter met her ears, and a mob of young boys and girls (none over 10 years of age) met her eyes. She placed her hand on the glass in recognition of her location. And then on her thigh in recognition of her nakedness. These kids were laughing at her naked body!

"Ughhh!" she gasped. She wrenched the curtains closed just in time for Eric to tap her on the shoulder. "Good morning, bitch." She heard the rumble of the children receding.

"Good morning, master" she said with a sigh.

"I know your hungry. Come get some breakfast."

Sarah's eyes popped open. She hadn't eaten anything (other than semen, which she had her fair share of) in forever! She launched herself on to the stool by the kitchen counter and dug into the massive meal of eggs, bacon, and sausage Eric had prepared for her.

"WAIT!" Eric trumpeted. "I didn't tell you to eat! BAD SLAVE. BAD. For this you will have a short punishment."

With that he picked her up between her armpits, and laid her face down across the armrest of the couch. She was bent over, her little butt poking out in the air like a baby about to be wiped. He grabbed one of the sausages off her plate and and jammed it into her pussy, and the another into her asshole. She moaned. "NOW you can eat. Dumb cunt."

Sarah slowly pulled herself back up, and reached down to pull the sausage out of her ass and pussy. They came out with a suctioning noise. She figured she would eat them anyways, because she was really hungry and Eric probably wanted her to. So she began biting out of them. The one from her ass obviously tasted the worst, and she ate it with the bacon to try and mellow the taste a little. The vaginal one simply tasted salty.

She ate heartily, cleaning her plate, and looked to Eric for a command. He was sitting on a chair in the living room.

"Done?" he asked. She replied with the usual. "Ok. Good. Great. Hold on a second."

He then stood up. He proceeded to unzip his pants, and drop them to the floor. He was already barefoot. Sarah gasped at the sight. He was wearing her panties! They were pink and gray stripes with a cartoon whale on the front. They covered the buttcheeks enough...they weren't skimpy but they weren't granny panties. He grinned pleasantly at her horror. She couldn't have expected what would happen next.

Eric took on a face of relaxedness, and Sarah saw a wet spot begin to form on the front of her brand new cotton panties. The spot grew bigger and bigger around the obvious shaped up his flaccid dick under the fabric, and his face grew calmer and calmer. At last he was done. The panties were soaked with his piss. He then took them off. His dick flopped out. Sarah looked at it intently, for she was not expecting such a display. "Come here" Eric demanded. He beckoned her.

Sarah walked up to him, and he held the panties at her feet. She knew what he wanted. She lifted one curved foot into the leg holes at a time, and he slid the wet underwear up her slender legs, fitting them snugly, and wetly on her crotch. The warm piss that filled her pubic hair sort of turned her on, and really turned him on. Now he had a hard on.

"Lick it clean."

She bent down, and he grabbed her head and pulled her mouth onto his dick. The taste of piss fumigated her mouth, and up into her nostrils. She ended up giving him a full blowjob, but when he was done, he pulled the top lip of her panties down and squirted his prize into her crotch. Warm jizz to join the now cold piss. He let the rubber rim of the panties snap back and gave the front a pat, that made a squishing sound with the semen.

Then, all of a sudden, Sarah's stomach went wild. He ass exploded with shit.

She looked up at Eric, his soft dick still hanging in her face. He was grinning.

Laxatives.

Her panties were filled with shit. It stained the back, and the bottom began to droop. Eric turned her around as she stood up, and laughed at the amount of shit that was clumping up her ass crack. Her previously cute panties were now chock full of piss, semen, and poop. She felt disgusting.

Eric then spoke. "Well, it looks like you have had an accident. You need to go outside where the dogs go obviously."

He opened the glass door and shunned her out into the back yard. She was still topless. She found herself in the middle of the morning, standing in shit filled panties outside, her nipples hard, and those kids still staring and laughing over the fence. She was humiliated, and the crap was still flowing out of her ass, now out of the sides of the panty leg holes, onto the smooth grass.
Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 07:32 PM   #97
Insanity

once again, sorry it's so long between posts. I'm a busy guy. I'm doing as many as I can!
Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 08:49 PM   #98
bob1

Dont feel rushed man I can wait a couple weeks if i have too
bob1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 06:01 AM   #99
jjjj

still loving this story how about making her wear a diaper with the laxitives and when she did anything in them she had to go up to the hottest guy she saw and ask him to change her.

Old 06-05-2008, 07:51 AM   #100
ramsies11
Distinguished Member

actually jjjj how about she asks the nerdiest guy in a random place to change her and make eric film it
more blackmail
~ramsies11
signing off!
ramsies11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 11:03 AM   #101
devilmaster

Send a message via Yahoo to devilmaster

good story keep it up!!!
devilmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 02:28 PM   #102
annat2k7

Amazing work insanity!
Keep posting - you should be made a legend.
"Insanity is Legend"
annat2k7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 03:00 PM   #103
jjjj

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramsies11 View Post
actually jjjj how about she asks the nerdiest guy in a random place to change her and make eric film it
more blackmail
~ramsies11
signing off!
but the hottest guy would be more embarrassing because she would never be able to ask him out ever mwahahaha i like the camera idea though

Old 06-05-2008, 06:56 PM   #104
ramsies11
Distinguished Member

see? we can come to an understanding right?
ramsies11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 12:30 PM   #105
letsdare16

I think she should have to be forced to be a real live blow up doll at a lesbian sleepover
and be gang banged by the lesbians

Advertisements
Kink Talk