Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-10-2020, 03:48 PM   #91
Natsu101

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyHelen2000 View Post
Edged in front of the window before cumming again. It's a lot easier in the dark. 13 edges tgough... This could start to really add up, ay suggestions on how I could reduce the number? A task/modifier maybe?
How about you can subtract 10 edges from your total, but per 10 edges you subtract you get 5 days of orgasm denial starting after this orgasm?

Kik: NatsuOneZeroOne

Currently LOCKED for Locktober, please don't give me dares that involve stroking etc. ^^

Give me tasks to complete while in home office

LIKES: Chastity, BDSM/Bondage, Anal, light pain, breath control

Punishments: Pee play (also drinking), Pain, Toothpaste, Hot wax, outdoor

Dislikes: Semi-Public, Messy

LIMITS: Full Public, Family, Kids, Permanent, Scat, Face, Social Suicide, Heavy Pain

MY TOYS
Natsu101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 11:55 PM   #92
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsu101 View Post
How about you can subtract 10 edges from your total, but per 10 edges you subtract you get 5 days of orgasm denial starting after this orgasm?
Damn. Well, I guess it will work as a last reaort; and it would keep the total down in the long run.

Limits: Pics/messy.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92654

Original (old) Thread:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=392336
HornyHelen2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 12:36 AM   #93
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Damn. Well, I guess it will work as a last reaort; and it would keep the total down in the long run.
How about using the edge count as a tool for pushing your limits? So for example, pics are a limit so you could subtract 3 edges by breaking that and sending a pic, ditto for undertaking a messy task etc.
Danzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 01:07 AM   #94
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzy View Post
How about using the edge count as a tool for pushing your limits? So for example, pics are a limit so you could subtract 3 edges by breaking that and sending a pic, ditto for undertaking a messy task etc.
Thanks, but I'm really not looking to change my limits.

I went for a run this morning. Did some naked stretches in the back garden before getting dressed. It was quite windy this morning so my vest was blowing everywhere. I chose for this to be the day where I don't wear shorts, so I has a pair of plack knickers on with my vest and sports bra. When I got to the park entrance, there was only a dog walker in the far distance so I pulled my sports bra off. I couldn't get the vest to stay up, so I took it off.

When I got to the end of the path I was on, I pulled down my bra over my now very hard nipples and yanked on the vest while still running. Pretty sure none saw me.

Got home and went straight to the garden for a bottomless colol down. Pretty easy to slip off just my knickers.

Not usually one to warm up or cool down, I just did some of the same stretches, good habit to get into, so thanks for the rules.

Had a quick shower and got dressed for work, at work now.

Got my skirt suit on with blouse, bra and stockings. The skirt has an elastic waist, but I've still pulled it up. Instead of down to sit down, didn't want to stretch it.

I ordered a cup less bra Last night, but I've got a normal one on today, so I'm going to need suggestions for playing with my nipples again. Too much fabric in the way.

Original (old) Thread:
Old 09-11-2020, 02:19 AM   #95
Natsu101

Maybe try to pull your bra down far enough your nipples poke out the top, or if that's too akward / uncomfortable / obvious you could try using a paperclip or something to poke through your shirt?

Also if you have an old/cheap bra, I think you should also make another option to wear instead of the shelf bra by just cutting some holes for your nipples in them. Just the right size for only your nipples and areolas to poke out.

Currently LOCKED for Locktober, please don't give me dares that involve stroking etc. ^^

LIMITS: Full Public, Family, Kids, Permanent, Scat, Face, Social Suicide, Heavy Pain

MY TOYS
Old 09-11-2020, 02:55 AM   #96
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsu101 View Post
Maybe try to pull your bra down far enough your nipples poke out the top, or if that's too akward / uncomfortable / obvious you could try using a paperclip or something to poke through your shirt?

Also if you have an old/cheap bra, I think you should also make another option to wear instead of the shelf bra by just cutting some holes for your nipples in them. Just the right size for only your nipples and areolas to poke out.
This is quite an old bra, so I decided to cut holes in it. Took the pair of scissors I borrowed yesterday and tucked them in my bra, left my jacket behind and went to the toilet. Quickly took off my bra and made some holes roughly in the right place. Had to widen them a little, but got my nipples poking through not to uncomfortably.

Back at my desk now, managed to play with my nipples much easier, got my jacket unbuttoned to help.

Original (old) Thread:
Old 09-11-2020, 03:00 AM   #97
Natsu101

Quote:
This is quite an old bra, so I decided to cut holes in it. Took the pair of scissors I borrowed yesterday and tucked them in my bra, left my jacket behind and went to the toilet. Quickly took off my bra and made some holes roughly in the right place. Had to widen them a little, but got my nipples poking through not to uncomfortably.

Back at my desk now, managed to play with my nipples much easier, got my jacket unbuttoned to help.
Good job Helen, how's the feeling of having only your nipples stick out through the bra? ^^

MY TOYS
Old 09-11-2020, 03:04 AM   #98
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Weird, it still feels like I have a full bra on except I can feel them rubbing on my blouse.

Original (old) Thread:
Old 09-11-2020, 04:04 AM   #99
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Nipple play

To play with your nipples today while at work, every few minutes, reach up and flick your nipples with a finger through the blouse. Say 3 flicks to each nipple and then return to work. Over time, the pain should build a bit and keep those nipples hard for quite awhile.

Also, do you have your plug with you? If so, you should plug your ass for an hour and then remove it for the next hour. Repeat this through the rest of the day. You could increase the time between plugging if you need to as well. If you don’t have your plug you should make it a rule that you never leave your house without it, leaving it in your purse when not in use in a bag if you wish.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 04:37 AM   #100
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Went and got my lunch from the kitchen first today, left my blouse behind at my desk. Thought I'd save some easier stuff for later when people are back in.

I edged at my desk before getting redressed and I've now eaten. Noone back at the office yet.

I'll flick my nipples as per suggestion, but don't have my plug with me. I'll make sure to have it in the future.

Original (old) Thread:
Old 09-11-2020, 05:08 AM   #101
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Good girl

It’s a pleasure to see how well you are following all of our rules and tasks. How is it making you feel? How is it affecting your mood and thoughts day to day?
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

Old 09-11-2020, 05:25 AM   #102
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

I'm having a lot of fun with it, I've been horny all day the past 2 days, it's definitely helped pass the time, work is usually really dull.

Original (old) Thread:
Old 09-11-2020, 05:28 AM   #103
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Commute

How do you get too and from work usually?

Old 09-11-2020, 05:34 AM   #104
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

I drive. It's too far to walk and we have a good car park.

Original (old) Thread:
Old 09-11-2020, 05:39 AM   #105
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Task for drive home

Good. Then here is a task for the drive home. After getting into your car, remove your blouse and bra and then put the jacket back on. Drive like that and when at a stop, use your hands to pinch and twist your nipples until it’s time to drive again. When you arrive home, you are to only wear the jacket until you get inside your home. Then your normal home dress rules apply.

What do you think of that?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothing control, exhibitionism, office, public