Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-27-2021, 01:51 PM   #91
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Yes for peeing but must be naked and have an edge before letting go.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 01:55 PM   #92
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Yes for cumming but first...sit in a spot where you can be seen and suck your thumb for 5 minutes or a toe for 1 minute. Then edge.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 02:03 PM   #93
gnopple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drippingsub View Post
Oh shit that no made all the above yeses invalid!!

I just finished drinking another bottle of water while posting these reports, sip by sip.

I have finished all above tasks except Garry's lib task. But I'm so on razor edge that I can't even move from the bench, library is impossible xx

I don't have any classes now, it's about 4pm.

I can't think of anything else but wanting to cum now!!

I really want to pee too but can still hold it for a while!

But please let me cum, I won't be able to hold back the next time I edge or touch my clit!!

I need 3 yes PLEASE LET ME CUM
i don't think you did mine
removing your panty and putting them for 15 minutes in your pussy.
gnopple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 02:08 PM   #94
masteramal

Default No for both

No for Cumming and peeing.
masteramal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 02:14 PM   #95
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Yes for cumming (again and again), anal has to be included. And turn my No for peeing into a Yes only if these guys can manage to get you to cum

+C
Goddess Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 02:18 PM   #96
masteramal

Default No for Cumming

Its been just two days isn't it. I have seen u was denied for more than 8 days so two days are soo simple for u should always increase the number isn't it. If u keep this thread open i will try to deny u as long as possible.
Old 09-27-2021, 03:40 PM   #97
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

You are so good in collecting these points, nice to see you like it I think you should sleep before having a chance to cum. Rested and relaxed body will give you more sensations So I offer you 3 points for little anal training under your coverlet in dorm. When your roommates will sleep, take a sharpie and slide it in and out your butt 50 times. Easy? Lay on your stomach, so you can't even see if one of your roommates will accidentally looking at you and your moving bed. Replace a sharpie with your finger and post a final report of this day. Do this task as the last of a day. Then you can sleep well

And obviously no for cumming.

Likes: edging, anal play, dice dares, giving instructions and tasks

Dislikes (punishments): long-term denial, spanking, nipple clamping, applying toothpaste/heating cream

Limits: blood, scat, public, family, pics with face, anything illegal and dangerous for life and health
pepsilg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 12:02 AM   #98
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Broke a rule, had an accident and more xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by masteramal View Post
Is it possible for u to get some ice cubes if possible get some ice cubes go to somewhere and put five ice cubes in pussy and remove the plug and put five in ass and put the plug back. And then expose ur boobs and keep pinching the nipples till the ice cubes in pussy melts.
Quote:
I will give a yes for peeing If u can do 15 ice cubes both on ass and pussy instead of five. Ass u have to insert 15 together pussy u can insert slowly. But keep the ass plugged and keep the melted water in ass. And remember to keep boobs exposed till all the cubes are melted.
Quote:
No for Cumming and peeing.
Quote:
Its been just two days isn't it. I have seen u was denied for more than 8 days so two days are soo simple for u should always increase the number isn't it. If u keep this thread open i will try to deny u as long as possible.
YOU ARE SO CRUEL :""""")))

Your no made all the above yeses invalid xx

I knew there was zero chance of me managing 15 ice cubes but I thought of atleast doing 5 to complete the task.

In that crazy state of squirming and not being able to walk properly since I needed to pee so bad, I walked into a cafe and asked them for ice cubes ( the guy gave me such a weird look, I can never forget it)

Plus on getting them, I walked into the cafe's washroom itself so I was pretty sure the owner knew what I was upto xx

I didn't go inside a stall, stayed out in the open. The outside of the washroom was empty but all stalls were occupied so it was crazy to think that anyone could come out at any moment xx

I pulled my jeans and panties down to my thighs. Just as the first ice cube touched my pussy, I lost control and my bladder spasmed xx

I knew I couldn't hold it and I couldn't afford to make a mess there so I just pulled up my panties and jeans tight back to position, left the ice cubes there itself by the mirrors and literally ran out of the cafe.

Pretty sure I won't be coming back to this cafe, ever.

I clenched as hard as I could but there was no control possible and my pee kept flowing in my panties and tight skinny jeans over my legs the entire time I was running back to my dorm.

I have no idea who saw me or what could they see!

My dorm was luckily empty and I entered the washroom and crashed down on the floor itself releasing all that I had left without even taking my clothes off.

My panties were completely drenched and my jeans was totally wet with pee running down on my inner things upto the floor.

I finally had a moment to breath and then I got up, cleaned the mess and washed my clothes changing into clean panties and shorts.

I was so exhausted and sleep deprived that I couldn't function without rest so I just changed my top and crashed onto my bed.

I peed without permission so I guess now I'm going to get a punishment? xx

Also, I'll redo the ice cubes task once again since I didn't complete it.

Obviously I didn't cum, 3 days it's been.

Now it's about 3 am and I just woke up from my sleep. But I think I'll take a few more hours of rest.

Schedule for tomorrow: I have classes 9-2 including lunch time. I'm open to doing tasks while in class, it's hot to think about it but it really really needs to be discreet!

I'll wake up at 6 and leave the dorm to complete any remaining tasks till my classes start.

Unless it gets impossible for me to manage, I'll try to keep the thread open for as many days as possible, just consider my classes and sleep.

I'm going to need to pee when I wake up in the morning because it's going to be almost 8-9 hours since my accident by then.

So guys!! Please be nice to me and let me pee before I can leave the dorm!! Pleaseeeee

Cum denial: 3 days! (Please be nice for this one too, if y'll like xx)

I'll login as soon as I wake up!

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Drippingsub for this post:
Old 09-28-2021, 12:27 AM   #99
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

You maypee into a water bottle and carry that in your backpack for the remainder.of the day

Dislikes: Meanieheads, even though I am one sometimes

Ask my subby anything! Each question = 1 edge!
aussiedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 12:55 AM   #100
MySecretSide

Default Yes for pee

You get a yes for your morning pee from me

But no for cumming :P

kik MyySecretSide

I prefer girls and couples - I'm not to much into boys

PM Dares

My Limits, Likes & Wanna dos (reworking atm)
MySecretSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 01:49 AM   #101
Voglio Godere

Smile This is a great thread

Thank you for this thread, it's fantastic and involves everything we love, from secret public to orgasm and bladder control.

Reading about your torments makes the ones for my sub feel like child's play.

I had him edge 30 times reading your reports and that worked great.

Oh, btw

DRINK half a liter of something

then, after half an hour,

ASS for 2 hours

and immediately

FLOW

Hopefully that buttplug will make it hard for your full bladder to hold it all.

I'm here to be controlled by the getdare community.

I currently only own a vibrating wand that gives me wonderful orgasms
Voglio Godere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 02:25 AM   #102
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

Yes for peeing Plug your ass for one hour, good morning. Also, please take a sharpie and write " edged&denied" above your pussy. And now you have to options.

1) You can try to wash it off only with your saliva and only after edging, but no more than 10 seconds of trying after each edge. No permission for cum from me until this writing will be on you.

2) You have to collect 20 "x" under or above this writing, don't know how to describe it from your POV. The idea assumes that you can add one "x" for one of the following:

-one hour of being plugged IN PUBLIC
-edge away your dorm
-two minutes of flashing your tits in public
-20 spanks to each asscheek in public, excluding bathrooms
-pulling down your panties to your knees while standing anywhere outside and rubbing your clit for one minute

You can't do anything X-times in a row and not more than 3 things in an hour (except of plugging)

And yes, I won't allow you to cum before you collect all 20 "x"'s

Also, you can add +1 point for every "x" you collect. Have fun

Likes: edging, anal play, dice dares, giving instructions and tasks

Dislikes (punishments): long-term denial, spanking, nipple clamping, applying toothpaste/heating cream

Limits: blood, scat, public, family, pics with face, anything illegal and dangerous for life and health
pepsilg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 02:34 AM   #103
masteramal

Default So here is ur final yes i think

I think this is ur third yes and u can now pee. But u failed to ask permission for peeing isn't it. So i think for three more days no Cumming just ot else u have to get 10 yes for Cumming continuesly even one no in between will reset the yess. After three days just three yess is needed for Cumming. Only for Cumming pee still three will be enough.

And while peeing u should finish 750 ml (approximately) liquid.

Gave u an yes am I still cruel.

Last edited by masteramal; 09-28-2021 at 02:37 AM.
Old 09-28-2021, 07:41 AM   #104
Exhibitionist18

Edge in class with direct contact. Have fun in class.
Exhibitionist18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 10:32 PM   #105
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Sorry GD PLEASE READ

Hey all!

Uni life has me fucked, much harder than any guy could xx

I woke up after my last post and before I could login to GD, I saw a thousand emails of uni assignments thrown at me.

I can't complete the thread and tasks w full focus and it isn't fair to you guys either if I just vanish for hours.

Next few days are really going to be busy and so I'm closing this thread now.

A big thankyou to all who participated in my fun adventures and kept me begging, on the edge, GD is the best turn on!

I'll be back with a similar thread as soon as I can and I hope I see you all there, back to torturing me xx

Pee punishments are obviously off but just to make it little harder for me, I've decided -

I won't be allowed to cum until I post my next thread, and I have to edge once every day!

Sounds fair? Let's see how many days my denial is going to go xx

Any more rules that can be added to this, if y'll have any ideas, do post. I'll update if it works for me xx

Thankyou and see y'll soon!

Pretty sure I'm going to be begging to cum pretty soon!!

Drippin

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Drippingsub for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal dare, cum control, edging dare, pee control, public dare