Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 08-24-2016, 07:45 PM   #91
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
This is an easy question....my Sir's cock is my favorite of all time. In particular I love it when I have him so hard, squeeze the base of his penis, the veins pop giving it this amazing texture. It feels incredible in my mouth when I slowly slide him in and out.
I have enjoyed how delicious he is for 20 years and me being a cock sucking slut benefits us both. What man wouldn't want his own slut that will suck his cock on command? Don't you love how his slut likes to show off her cock sucking skills for his pleasure. Don't get me wrongs....I'm a dripping mess just thinking about it. We have a good thing....
Very good point, any man would want a woman like you, unless of course they are a sub, but otherwise any man would want you.
JohnHartham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 10:02 AM   #92
wolf82
Prodigy

Quote:
If I were yours for the day...........how would you punish me ??
So sorry that I am just now seeing this post.

Hmm ... I think for sure there would be lots of edging, much more than you have already been doing. It, of course, would have to be on a day where you have no work duties to tend to so you could have more free time to do numerous edges with various toys and the like. For example, one thing could be to edge using your crotch rope in a crowded place such as a grocery store.

Although, I am sure that several other users that regularly post in your threads would also be able to come up with some other great punishments as well.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 10:36 AM   #93
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
If I were yours for the day...........how would you punish me ??
Hmmm, I like wolfs idea, but I think I would go in the opposite direction. Instead of not letting you cum for the whole day and keeping you on edge, you wouldn't do anything but cum. Tied down with the wevibe and vibrator on full, no breaks.
The following user says Thank You to JohnHartham for this post:
Old 08-25-2016, 01:50 PM   #94
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default the devil is in the details

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHartham View Post
Hmmm, I like wolfs idea, but I think I would go in the opposite direction. Instead of not letting you cum for the whole day and keeping you on edge, you wouldn't do anything but cum. Tied down with the wevibe and vibrator on full, no breaks.
Sir John, perhaps once I earn my way out of denial.

Maybe "paint me a picture" of what my multiple orgasm scene might look like.

If you want to know more detail on anything, please ask away..........

xoxoxo............

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
AndreaSwallows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 03:34 PM   #95
wolf82
Prodigy

You mentioned in your opening post that you are "athletic."

Do you still participate in athletic activities?

Did you play any sports in high school?

If so, what sports?

Old 08-25-2016, 03:40 PM   #96
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
You mentioned in your opening post that you are "athletic."

Do you still participate in athletic activities?

Did you play any sports in high school?

If so, what sports?
I was a trained classical ballet dancer in my teens thru my twenties. I ride my bike regularly as well as swim in the cold months.

Fastball and volleyball were my sports in highschool.

strong toned legs are the result of these activities.

Old 08-25-2016, 03:41 PM   #97
wolf82
Prodigy

Quote:
I was a trained classical ballet dancer in my teens thru my twenties. I ride my bike regularly as well as swim in the cold months.

Fastball and volleyball were my sports in highschool.

strong toned legs are the result of these activities.
What positions did you play in those sports?

Old 08-25-2016, 03:47 PM   #98
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
What positions did you play in those sports?
first base

Right side hitter was my best position in the rotation

Old 08-26-2016, 12:10 PM   #99
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

I really liked Shadows question about your strongest orgasm, so I'm going for something similar. What was the best night(or day) of sex you've ever had?
Old 08-26-2016, 02:46 PM   #100
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Fore!!!!

Quote:
I really liked Shadows question about your strongest orgasm, so I'm going for something similar. What was the best night(or day) of sex you've ever had?
This is a hard one...though one particular time cums to mind....and it wasn't that long ago. I believe I mentioned in one of the threads that Sir and I enjoy golfing together on a regular basis. I love taking the opportunity to wear the short skirts, tight sport tops with one too many buttons undone. And let's not forget the sun visor

Even though we love public displays of my sluttiness, we do have to tone it down a bit on the golf course. Sir will usually book us in the last tee off time of the day. We play at an exclusive private club, yet it is surrounded by a combination of small houses and a few high rises. Just knowing that in the sure event I am feeling dirty, I know someone could still potentially see me pleasure my Sir.
I love golfing with Sir, I love when he watches me bend over at the waist, tee up my ball, slightly exposing my hungry pussy to him. Remember, no panties...ever. I can see his cock slightly grow....he is trying to be serious and all. He takes the game very seriously.

This particular time, just as I was teeing off, Sir watching,
“Andrea” he says.
“Yes, Sir’, I reply....just by the sound of his words, I knew what he was going to say. I smile as I hear the word “cock” leave his lips. I walk over to him, he takes the driver out of my hand, and just as fast, I am squatting in front of him, I have him unbuttoned and his cock is deep in my mouth. I frantically devour his cock, wet, slurping, my eyes looking up at him. My dripping wet pussy is feeling the warm breeze, further arousing me.
“What are you, Andrea” Sir asks
Between each long stroke....”I.....am...your....cock ....sucking....slut...”
‘Good girl” he tells me. And abruptly stops me...we do have to be careful and do not want push our boundaries on the course.
And that was hole 7.....

I cant forget hole 10 can I?....in the middle of the fairway.

Sir bent me over the golf cart seat, kicked my legs wide open, and slammed his hard cock into me....my back arching, moving with him, his fingers circling my engorged clit, my breasts bouncing, one slightly exposed from the force his his thrusts....Sir fucked me hard...and he did not let me cum, he stopped circling my clit when he could feel my pussy muscles starting to tighten....oh god...the breeze blowing, the openness of the fairway, wondering if someone is watching, feeling Sir explode!

Definitely, one of my many favorite past times....xoxo

Old 08-28-2016, 03:41 PM   #101
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default naked

Naked

Heels

Collar

Leash

Oilled

Taking questions untill cocktail hour

Andreaswallows....

Old 08-28-2016, 05:06 PM   #102
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Why don't you describe to us how much you wish to cum right now Andrea? In detail of course, just imagine how many cocks will get hard reading you beg.
Old 08-28-2016, 05:32 PM   #103
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Why don't you describe to us how much you wish to cum right now Andrea? In detail of course, just imagine how many cocks will get hard reading you beg.
Sir,

This cock sucking cum slut wants to cum so badly

I have been in a constant state of denial that has been merilously exacerbated by a non stop series of edges assigned by this forum as well as my master.

Im so close to earning the coveted prvlidge of orgasm, but not quite there yet.

My pussy is in a constant state of saturated arousal.

My 38dd breasts have been on display as well as my perpetually erect nipples have been on display, as per instruction, to serve as a reminder to not only myself, but all who see me, that i am an object of pleasure. Yet, ironically,i am the one deprived of pleasure.

The thought of being viewed, in parking lots, bars, my office, the highway, truck stops.....ether exposing myself, suffering in silence as my vibe secretly buzzes, eating hotdogs in front of a male audience, sucking my masters cock in front of a group of onlookers.

And me, deprived of orgasm for almost 3 weeks as i m surrounded by, and possibly the cause of many hard throbing c ocks willing to quench my fluttering soaked cunt.

Its all i think of

As i stand here typing, naked, heels, collar and leash...my fingers once again find my pulsing clit

It has consumed me

Relief may be insight......a girl can only hope.....

Must prepare for cocktail hour with my Sir soon....

Please, ask me more.....

X oxoxo....

Old 08-28-2016, 06:19 PM   #104
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Sir,

This cock sucking cum slut wants to cum so badly

I have been in a constant state of denial that has been merilously exacerbated by a non stop series of edges assigned by this forum as well as my master.

Im so close to earning the coveted prvlidge of orgasm, but not quite there yet.

My pussy is in a constant state of saturated arousal.

My 38dd breasts have been on display as well as my perpetually erect nipples have been on display, as per instruction, to serve as a reminder to not only myself, but all who see me, that i am an object of pleasure. Yet, ironically,i am the one deprived of pleasure.

The thought of being viewed, in parking lots, bars, my office, the highway, truck stops.....ether exposing myself, suffering in silence as my vibe secretly buzzes, eating hotdogs in front of a male audience, sucking my masters cock in front of a group of onlookers.

And me, deprived of orgasm for almost 3 weeks as i m surrounded by, and possibly the cause of many hard throbing c ocks willing to quench my fluttering soaked cunt.

Its all i think of

As i stand here typing, naked, heels, collar and leash...my fingers once again find my pulsing clit

It has consumed me

Relief may be insight......a girl can only hope.....

Must prepare for cocktail hour with my Sir soon....

Please, ask me more.....

X oxoxo....
Well I will certainly do so, but you may want to look at your point thread. I've taken pity on you so unless I'm not allowed to give any more tasks you will soon be freed
Old 08-28-2016, 06:26 PM   #105
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Well I will certainly do so, but you may want to look at your point thread. I've taken pity on you so unless I'm not allowed to give any more tasks you will soon be freed
Master has indicated there will be no further points awarded for any of my activities for the balance of the evening.

He has just arrived home, cocktail hour is about to begin.

The rest of the evening will be focused on me pleasuring him and posts and pms that further the torment of my denial.

Give me your worst, in return, i will try my best.

Currently standing naked for inspection by my Sir, while edging with my wand , awaiting further direction from you all.

X oxoxo....

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
big tits, blowjob, breasts, heels, slut