Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-09-2009, 07:57 PM   #91
Daredude2300

I love this story keep going but please try not to make it a M/S thing if u can.
Daredude2300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:19 AM   #92
Shalvi.Singh

the tying up thing could've been extended a bit... maybe he could leave her there for a while or something...
Shalvi.Singh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:13 PM   #93
Coyote
getDare Addict

Great story. Probably my favorite story that is being written at the moment. Keep up the good work and take your time. Perfection takes time
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 03:20 PM   #94
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Again, ideas would be very welcome. I'm a little stuck. But PM me, don't leave it on the thread please.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 10:20 PM   #95
loverone111

i love this story
loverone111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 03:40 PM   #96
daresdares.
Account Banned

This story is excellent.
i've read it all the way though and think you should be very proud of yourself.

your obviously a very talented writer,
Well done,

xxx

i'll give just about everything else a go.

=)

NO WEBCAM OR PICTURES.

xxxx
daresdares. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 03:55 PM   #97
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

The next post will be coming tonight or tomorrow morning,definitely.
Thanks or all these nice comments.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 04-17-2009, 04:15 PM   #98
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Chapter 13

We returned to our cabins, me, Rose and Sasha. I took the time to check out the rest of the cabin now. The quiet girl was still there, but I heard no noise from behind her door.
‘Well, these rooms are better than what we had before.’ Sasha said dryly, obviously not really caring about the room, she wandered to the window staring blankly into the trees.
Her door was opposite mine, and Rose’s to the left of hers.
I wandered in the room,
‘You OK, Sasha?’ I asked warily
‘Sure’ she smiled
‘This isn’t even, um, so bad you know’ I said looking at my feet.
‘I think it’s, well, exciting! Wow, you’d never think something like this would happen to you, I kind of love it.’ She said, her eyes lighting up, a wide grin aimed at me, she was nice, Sasha. I’d never been close to many people, but I like Sasha, she was nice, genuinely nice.
I giggled ‘Thought I was the only one’
I shuffled over to the wicker chair, pulling my knees up, not struggling with my hardly there shorts, I figured I was mostly covered by my feet, I closed my eyes and lent my head back. I drifted while hearing the telly switch on in the distance.

Sasha’s point of view.

I switched on the TV, some boring show, I wasn’t paying attention. Rose had returned to her room, I sat on my bed, channel hopping. I turned to Charlotte, about to start conversation when I noticed she was in a deep sleep. I finally found something worth watching on the television. I looked to the right, at charlotte, her breathing was slow, and her head leant back on the pillow behind it. Her chest rose slowly and evenly, I began to notice, even more now I wasn’t being watched; her breasts. They were stretching the thin white tee. Her nipples stuck out, I could see the shape of them straining against the shirt, and I could make out the shape of her breasts through the pale material.
I shook my head, trying to focus on the television.

I heard a thump on the thick carpet as Charlotte’s foot slipped off the wicker chair hitting the floor. It shocked me and I jumped, I looked at her to see if she’d woken, she sat still in the chair, only slightly turning her head and moving her arms upward. Her shirt had rode up as she’d slid a little down; it had twisted and had revealed the lower part of her left breast, just below the nipple, and most of her stomach.
I sucked in a breath and swallowed. That’s when I noticed the rip in her shorts, again I tried to pull my eyes back to the programme, but it was no competition. I turned back to Charlotte, her one leg still bent on the chair, her knee pulled up, she was exposed below and she wasn’t even aware.
I swivelled on the bed, flinging my legs off the mattress. I sat a just looked for a while, mostly at her face. Charlotte was one of the few people I’d met that I really liked.
I stood and walked over to her, standing above her sleeping frame for mere seconds before slumping into the chair next to hers.
‘This is wrong; you shouldn’t be thinking about her like this, just wake her up and send her to her room’
My brain argued with itself. I sighed then turned in my chair crossing my legs. I slowly and gently tugged at her T-shirt. I yanked it up, her round breast falling out, bouncing slightly as it did. I ran my finger tips over the soft skin of her stomach, running up her body, tickling in between her breasts. I ran my fingers down over her hard nipple, gently at first before pinching and running my finger round it. I stood and stood in front of her, pulling the other side of her top up, her other breast slowly revealing itself. I took a deep breath and reached forward cupping her breasts, massaging then with my hands, hoping she wouldn’t wake.
I was startled and I jumped back nearly falling as my phone vibrated in the pocket of my shorts which had sagged very low.
I pulled it out focusing on the screen which read.

From Pingu:
Hi Sasha,
I hope you are having a fun time.
Don’t fall, trip, stumble or injure yourself anymore than usual.
Though I doubt you’d be safe anywhere not to mention out in the wilderness, for you anyway.
P.

I smiled to myself, looking at my phone then back at charlotte. I wasn’t malicious or cruel, so I knew I’d do nothing with what I was about to do. I lifted my phone, turned it to camera and took a quick shot of Charlotte and her breasts. Then her lower exposed area, the torn shorts making my pussy tingle. I promised I’d never show another soul the pictures I’d just taken. I threw my phone next to my bag on the bed. Returning to Charlotte, I kneeled besides her, rubbing her nipples, she moaned in her sleep and moved slightly, I froze until she drifted again.
I ran my hand down her body until I reached to top of her shorts. I used my finger to gently rub her clit, small moans escaped during her breaths. She was wetter than I would have thought; I slipped a finger in, slowly and first, then quicker. I used my right hand to do the same to myself. My breathing became shallow, short, quick breaths escaped my lips.
My fingers were pounding in and out of us both my breathing erratic. I didn’t keep my eyes off Charlotte; it began to dawn on me how bad it’d look if she woke.
I pulled my hands away, crumpling to the floor. I waited until my breathing slowed.
I stood slowly steadying myself before gently pulling her shirt down on one half, I decided to leave the other half open, I wanted to know how she’d feel when she woke, not knowing whether I’d seen or not. I sunk onto the bed, curling on my side before closing my eyes and falling into a deep sleep.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Last edited by BettyBoop; 04-17-2009 at 04:23 PM.
Old 04-17-2009, 04:33 PM   #99
loverone111

i realy love your story it gets better and better every time i read it! keep up the good work
loverone111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 08:31 PM   #100
its just me 2
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to its just me 2

is sasha a lesbo, cuz of what she was doing
its just me 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 04:18 AM   #101
hot24guy

Keep up the good work. Love your story, can't wait until the next chapter.
hot24guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:06 AM   #102
Glavial

Hi just had to say I just read ur whole story through and im impressed i have read published novels worse than this! You really seem to have a flair for writing and im anxious to read more.
Glavial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 01:53 PM   #103
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by its just me 2 View Post
Is Sasha a Lesbian, because of what she did?
Obviously..
She may be bisexual, but she's at the point where she doesn't know herself.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 04-18-2009, 05:42 PM   #104
its just me 2
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to its just me 2

ok, is she going to do anything else with charlotte??
its just me 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 05:04 AM   #105
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

You'll have to wait and see.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Advertisements
Kink Talk