Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-05-2011, 10:53 PM   #91
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link1 View Post
Awesome so far. I love reading it and I love how often a chapter goes up!

Though if anything, my only silly complaint is that being that lucky in poker is just.. impossible. XD I'd have been ok if she won 3/4 or something, but all of them? It's really hard to get good hands in poker! :O (at least from my experience of that type of poker)

but whateva! I love the story! Keep up the good work. :]
Ahaha I know - I completely made up all of the games for this set. Nicole does have unfair luck though - I realise it's meant to be almost impossible. Ironically, the next set of games I played out myself with a deck of cards and a character got a flush in the first game -.-
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 12:39 AM   #92
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 10. New Rules

Nicole

Jenna immediately closed the door behind Emily, holding it shut in case she chickened out – though if there was an emergency and someone saw Emily, Nicole suspected that Jenna would have let her in quickly enough, since she’d have stopped holding the door in order to get dressed herself. Jenna then started counting the seconds aloud, as Hannah and Nicole joined her at the window looking out to watch.

Shivering and looking up and down the carriage as she stood there covering herself with her hands, Emily visibly sighed and then started doing her jumping jacks, each one leaving her arms and legs out, making her much more exposed than the others were sure she liked, giving them the complete view of her body, including her lower lips protruding below her bush of pubic hair. Each jump also caused Emily’s breasts to bounce up, which Nicole knew could not be comfortable.

After what seemed like an eternity even to Nicole – she imagined it must have been much longer to Emily, out alone and incredibly at risk in the corridor – the minute was up. Already finished with her jumping jacks and standing huddled against herself in the corridor, Emily dashed back into the compartment the moment that Jenna opened the door. Once inside, she sank back down on her jacket, arms still wrapped around herself.

The others resumed their places, all smiling and – admittedly between giggles – telling Emily what a great job she’d done and how brave they thought she was.

Emily simply responded by objecting about how much her boobs hurt from all that bouncing, which set the girls off in fresh peals of laughter.

‘So are we done, or are we going to keep playing until Nicole is the only one left fully dressed while the rest of us are naked?’ Hannah asked when the laughter finally died down.

Jenna and Emily looked at each other consideringly, which Nicole knew could only be bad news.

‘We’ll keep playing, but we’ll spice it up a little bit,’ Jenna said after a moment, then turned to Nicole. ‘Pants. Now.’ She held her hand out commandingly.

Nicole stared at Jenna, confused, as she was wearing a dress. Then she remembered that English people insisted on using pants as a name for underwear. She then became slightly flustered, realising that Jenna was demanding that Nicole take off and hand over her underwear.

‘What? Why should I have to do that?’ Nicole asked. ‘I didn’t lose, and you already had your addition to the rules!’

‘It’s a penalty, not an addition.’ Emily smiled, grabbing Nicole’s arm. ‘For being so damn good all the time.’

‘It’s not a fair game if you’re playing.’ Hannah giggled and grabbed hold of Nicole’s other arm, rendering her relatively helpless.

Nicole tried to kick out as Jenna pounced on top of her legs, but it was futile. Jenna simply put her weight down on Nicole’s legs, ending all struggle. Jenna was far more athletic than Nicole, and far stronger – and the fact that the girl’s pussy was pressed against the edges of Nicole’s knees as she straddled her occupied Nicole’s attention long enough for Jenna to get her hands up Nicole’s dress and tug at her panties until they came down to her thighs. Moving back as she pulled them the rest of the way down, Nicole sighed and let her friend claim her prize.

‘Fine, are you happy now?’ Nicole asked as Jenna hung Nicole’s panties up on the doorknob to the compartment behind her – something that seemed very unfair, considering that the rest of the girls had been allowed to pile their clothing next to them.

‘Getting there,’ Jenna replied with a grin. ‘Since you seem to win every round automatically anyway, we’re adding some new rules.’

Nicole waited silently, incensed at the loss of her panties and at the mutiny that was in progress. Still, she couldn’t very well object too loudly or refuse to play, not after all the other girls had been through while she remained completely unscathed – the entire game had been her idea, after all.

‘First of all, miss non-sexual,’ Jenna announced, ‘the girl who comes last each round has to masturbate in front of all us until edging.’

Nicole’s eyes went wide, but then narrowed, wondering where this was leading. She’d won every round; even if she didn’t, the chances of her completely losing each round to come were slim.

‘Of course,’ Jenna continued, still looking at Nicole, ‘Hannah is too young to be doing that, so you can take her punishment for her, since it’s your game. So if she loses, you do it.’

‘Hey, I’m not—‘ Hannah began to object, but Jenna hushed her.

‘To make it fair, if Emily or I lose, we’ll go through with the punishment ourselves, won’t we, Emily?’

Emily looked uncomfortably at Jenna, then glanced at Hannah before returning her gaze to Jenna. ‘You know I’ve lost almost every round, right?’ Emily said.
Jenna waved that aside. ‘Details. Secondly, for every Queen that someone puts down, that person gets to finger the “queen” – that is, Nicole – for thirty seconds, using however many fingers they wish, or can fit, in whichever hole they wish.’

Nicole stared at Jenna.

‘You can’t be serio—‘ she started to say, but Jenna held up a finger, silencing her.

Last edited by Leopard; 12-12-2011 at 02:49 AM.
Old 12-08-2011, 07:53 AM   #93
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Love the new chapter And yeah we call underwear, pants, because that is what they are meant to be called >_>

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:26 PM   #94
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 10.2. New Rules

Nicole

Nicole clenched her teeth, then sighed. ‘Fine, do what you want.’

She might never hook up with anyone, but that didn’t mean Nicole was a stranger to exploration in general, or being active as part of games such as this. And it wasn’t like she’d never been fingered by any of her friends before. So long as one of them didn’t try to fist her, or gain the courage to decide to do too much to her ass in front of everyone – Nicole counted Jenna suspiciously on that part – she could take it.

‘Any other ridiculous rules?’ Nicole demanded at the grinning faces of her friends.

‘Sure, since you insist,’ Jenna said. ‘Let’s add one to help Emily out. Anyone who comes up with only single cards has to let Nicole lick their pussy until the others watching tell her she can move away again.’ Jenna grinned at Emily.

‘Why is that rule for my sake?’ Emily asked.

‘Because you always get singles,’ Hannah giggled.

Emily picked up her thong and threw it in Hannah's face.

Hannah spluttered, then reached up to take hold of the thong, then looking directly at Emily, took a long, slow sniff of the thong.

‘Someone smells good, sis,’ Hannah said, giggling to herself some more.

The others laughed along as Emily went bright red.

It was a slightly awkward situation, Nicole and Jenna exchanging glances, but neither was going to call the two sisters out on their suspicions of more than sibling teasing going on between the two.

‘So that sounds good to everyone?’ Jenna asked, restoring order.

‘Everyone but me,’ Nicole muttered. ‘Why do I feel like every new rule added is punishing me for nothing?’

‘Because you always win,’ Jenna said. ‘Gotta make it fair for everyone!’

Nicole rolled her eyes. But with Emily already naked beside her, and Jenna just one bra away from it, Nicole had to admit that she was definitely becoming more aroused, and the idea of tasting her two friends, of actually licking them, instead of just thinking about it, was becoming more and more appealing.

‘Fine, fine, just deal the cards,’ Nicole said, shaking her head. She wondered if she even had a chance to win at all. The rules were all stacked up against her, and even if she did win, any of the others losing or playing in certain ways could still cause her to be punished in one way or another.

The first round of cards was dealt out, and Nicole glanced at them. She had the Queen of Clubs, Ace of clubs, Ace of Spaces, King of Clubs, and Jack of Clubs. She wondered what she should do.

If I ditch the Queen to avoid fingering myself, then I might as well get rid of the others, aside from the Aces, she thought. Or I could drop the ace and pray for a miracle to get a Ten of Clubs, and I win the hand for sure. But then I play a Queen, and have to finger myself, on top of whatever else people play. Or more likely I won’t even get one, and I’ll lose, have to masturbate in front of them, and I’ll only have singles left, which means... she wondered what did happen if Nicole herself came up with singles. Now, however, definitely wasn’t the time to ask such a thing, and they’d probably just make her lick the winner, or everyone one after another, instead.

Nicole decided to take the safest path for once, handing in the Queen and the Jack when it was her turn. Chances were that she wouldn’t win, but it was better than losing with single cards. She wanted to sigh at how unfair the game had become for her, but she never showed any body language about the game while playing.

Jenna handed her two new cards, which Nicole glanced at. One of them was the Ten of Clubs. Typical. Well, that was what she got for choosing the safer route. The other was the Four of Hearts, which was no use at all. Nicole resigned herself to a very low result for once.

When all the trading in was done, Hannah put down her cards. She had two pairs, Jacks and Fives, beating out Nicole’s one pair of aces. Emily, sighing, showed that once again, she had nothing – although one of her single cards was a Queen, much to Nicole’s resignation.

‘Well that’s the first Queen,’ Jenna said, grinning wickedly. She showed her own hand, which was only one pair, but the pair consisted of two queens. ‘And there’s two more.’

Nicole stared at her friend, then pouted.

‘I’ve never seen anyone so happy to not win a round,’ Nicole said sourly. ‘Fine, what are the results, then?’ She already knew, but she might as well hear the bad news from someone else.

‘Hannah wins the round and keeps her clothing,’ Jenna announced. ‘I lose everything, but at least Emily lost first, so I don’t have to go out into the corridor.’

‘I do get to pinch your nipples, though,’ Emily interjected.

Jenna made a face. ‘Let’s get that out of the way then.’

Last edited by Leopard; 12-12-2011 at 02:50 AM.
Old 12-09-2011, 06:51 PM   #95
daremaster 1
getDare God

Another chapter! It was a very enjoyible read.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 10:08 PM   #96
DHK-eh

Sign

I haven't posted on gd is a long time but this is great and actually has me checking regularly for updates.

Nothing feels right:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=52971 Just don't expect it to be anything normal.

Blood Sweat and Tears are not enough:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=57890
DHK-eh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 01:35 PM   #97
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

As per usual, fantastic update ! I've been recommend this story to whoever asks for advice and i've heard lots of positive feedback

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 02:35 PM   #98
Omni314

still reading, keep writing!:]
Omni314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:31 PM   #99
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.M.N View Post
As per usual, fantastic update ! I've been recommend this story to whoever asks for advice and i've heard lots of positive feedback
:O Thank you very much, much appreciated!
Old 12-10-2011, 03:36 PM   #100
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Just caught up again. Sorry lifes been busy as well as writing / reading etc.

Lovely parts. well described and very believable.

Look forward to reading more

PS thanks for the reminders

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 04:30 PM   #101
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 10.3. New Rules

Nicole

Jenna reached behind herself and unclipped her bra, putting it aside with the rest of her clothing. Her breasts with larger and much fuller than any of the others – while she wouldn’t be called big, by any means – Nicole guessing that Jenna was about a C cup. Jenna definitely outranked her friends when it came to boob size. She had small nipples, with large areolas surrounding them. As Emily moved in for the kill, Nicole wondered how sensitive they were.

Emily pinched Jenna’s nipples with her fingers, and immediately Jenna sucked in a strangled gasp, biting down on her lip to keep quiet.

Quite sensitive, then, Nicole thought with a smirk.

Jenna began to tap the floor with her hands, but Emily kept her hold up, counting aloud the seconds. After a few moments, Hannah joined in along with her. When they finally reached ten, Emily let go, and Jenna’s hands quickly covered her breasts, cradling her wounded nipples.

‘I kinda wish I’d had to remove my bra now,’ Hannah murmured, her eyes wide as she continued to watch the wincing Jenna.

The other girls all stared at Hannah, blushed and looked away.
‘It just looked like fun,’ Hannah mumbled.

Ass girl, and a masochist, Nicole noted to herself.

The others said nothing, waiting for Jenna to recover.

‘Okay,’ Jenna finally said, still sounding a little worse for wear. ‘Now that that’s dealt with ... Emily’s already naked, so nothing happens to her.’ Jenna paused, looking at the others. ‘Unless anyone has any suggestions for something someone already naked has to do? I’m naked too, now, so it wouldn't be fair for me to suggest.’

‘How about we keep it simple?’ Hannah suggested. ‘Every time you were meant to have taken a piece of clothing off, you have to admit a fetish that you’re into, or something embarrassing and sexual that you've done.’
Everyone stared at her. The girls had all begin this game believing that Hannah was the innocent one to be protected, but it was quickly becoming apparent that that wasn't the case at all. Nicole decided that the chance of her and Jenna’s suspicions that there was more to Emily and Hannah than just being simple siblings had definitely risen.

‘Alright, sounds good,’ Jenna said.

The girls all looked at Emily.

Emily lifted her hands up in response.

‘Hey, hey, I don’t really have anything embarrassing,’ she said.

'Liar,' Hannah muttered.

Nicole had to nod; with all that the girls had done in the past, there was no way that Emily was that innocent to have nothing that the girls didn’t already know about.

‘Fine,’ Emily muttered, cuddling her legs against her body more tightly. ‘Sometimes I fantasise about tying someone up and hurting them. And then I just keep going, knowing that it’s more than they can take, that it really, really hurts them now, but they just look at me with wide, loving eyes, trusting that it’s okay, silently telling me that they’re letting me do it, because they love me that much that they’ll let me do absolutely anything that makes me feel better to them, no matter how it hurts. Later she’ll tell me it’s just physical pain, and that it makes her wet knowing that I chose her to do all those things to.’

Her eyes flicked to Hannah as she talked, then back down. It might have just been in embarrassment at admitting such a thing in front of her sister, but Nicole wasn’t convinced of that.

‘Hot,’ Hannah breathed into the silence of the train carriage.

Those two are so made for each other, Nicole thought to herself.

‘Yeah, I’m pretty sure that counts,’ Jenna said. ‘Okay, next up, since you came last, you have to masturbate to edge in front of us all.’

Emily’s eyes widened. ‘Right now?’ she asked, disbelievingly.

‘Yes, of course now,’ Jenna said. ‘In three weeks it won’t mean anything, will it? It has to be right now or it’d be pointless.’

‘But,’ Emily began, then faltered, hiding her face. ‘I’m too embarrassed,’ she said into her knees. ‘Can we just do the bit for getting singles first, so it’s not as embarrassing and I can get used to it?’

Nicole stared at Emily. You’re too embarrassed to masturbate in front of us, but it’s easier for you to make me go down on you in front of everyone? How is that fair? she asked Emily silently.

‘Sure, why not,’ Hannah said. ‘I want to see if Nic can make my big sis squeal,’ she added, giggling.

Nicole shot Hannah a look full of daggers.

‘Alright, how do you want me to do this?’ Nicole asked.

‘You lie on the floor, with Emily sitting on your face, so you can’t get away,’ Jenna said. ‘But first, you didn’t win this round. Take something off before you start.’

Nicole glared at Jenna, then smiled. She only had to take a piece of clothing off – it didn’t matter which piece. Since her panties had already been confiscated, there was only a choice between her bra and dress, but that choice was easy.

Nicole slipped the shoulder straps of her dress off her shoulders, pulling it down to her tummy, then unclasped and removed her bra, baring her breasts to the air, feeling a lot more comfortable doing so with her two friends already naked. Nicole had the smallest breasts of the group – except, perhaps, for Hannah, whose she’d never seen. But she liked her breasts: their small rises were full, round curves, and her nipples were large and sensitive. Blushing a tiny bit, Nicole cast aside her bra, then pulled her dress back up into place.

‘All done,’ she said sweetly.

‘Get down on the floor,’ Jenna said, pointing as if Nicole had needed directions.

‘I am, I am,’ Nicole muttered, and lay down across the middle of the floor, her feet towards the door, her friends on either side of her.

Last edited by Leopard; 12-12-2011 at 03:00 AM.
Old 12-11-2011, 11:50 AM   #102
Omni314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopard View Post
‘Fine,’ Emily muttered, cuddling her legs against her body more tightly. ‘Sometimes I fantasise about tying someone up and hurting them. And then I just keep going, knowing that it’s more than they can take, that it really, really hurts them now, but they just look at me with wide, loving eyes, trusting that it’s okay, silently telling me that they’re letting me do it, because they love me that much that they’ll let me do absolutely anything that makes me feel better to them, no matter how it hurts. Later she’ll tell me it’s just physical pain, and that it makes her wet knowing that I chose her to do all those things to.’
wow

more please
Omni314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 07:11 PM   #103
daremaster 1
getDare God

Nice chapter, I forgot about this story.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 01:59 AM   #104
Feudal

Awesome! I actually found this story on JMN's recommendation - its brilliant. I award 1000 internetz to JMN and Leopard for general excellence!

Feel free to PM me - IF you're interestING, not just if you're interestED.

"There is no absolute."
Feudal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 02:54 AM   #105
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Okay, I've gone through the entire story and redone all the scene separations properly, as well as added the POV character's name at the top of each sub scene to help any confusion.

What this means for you: if you're newly reading this, nothing. If you've been a current reader, then you'll probably notice you jumped from scene 2 to 11 instantly. This is because of the renaming: you haven't missed any story.

If you're really OCD you can go see that each scene is now named and split properly, into sections of no more than three each.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omni314 View Post
wow

more please
Is it the pain, or the girl in charge..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by daremaster 1 View Post
Nice chapter, I forgot about this story.
Heartbroken </3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feudal View Post
Awesome! I actually found this story on JMN's recommendation - its brilliant. I award 1000 internetz to JMN and Leopard for general excellence!
J.M.N is a superstar and his recommendations are super appreciated!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, bonergiving, dares, fiction, humiliation, leopard, lesbian, pain, poker, sexy