Old 02-27-2012, 03:28 PM   #91
daremaster 1
getDare God

I thank this story is wonderful!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 03:15 AM   #92
John332
getDare Sweetheart

After seeing Julia half-naked sucking off David, and now Charlotte re-appearing, there was a big part of me which hoped for a joker, but the chances were slim.

David didn't even bother to rezip his jeans, stepping over to her, penis still hard. Charlotte looked at it and stepped towards him, not looking at me. Julia grinned like a cat and slid her hand into her bikini bottoms. I couldn't quite hear her purring, but I was sure that somewhere, she was. She rubbed it around inside, moving it up and down, looking at me sideways.

David found his coat amongst the leaves and pulled out the deck of cards. She reluctantly took the top one and turned it over. I couldn't quite see what it was until David snatched it from her and showed it to Julia - a diamond!
He laughed victoriously, and Charlotte looked stricken.

“Ok, since we’re in a hurry, I’ll give you a chance to win one of the photos, right now,” he crowed. “Go down on Julia while she sucks me off and I’ll let you have the first one.”

She looked taken aback, and David looked at me.

“If you don’t fancy it, I’ll open the same offer up to Ben instead,”

Charlotte quickly nodded

David stripped out of the remainder of his clothes, showing off a toned physique and a washboard stomach, whilst Julia insisted that Charlotte pull down her bikini bottoms, revealing a Brazilian waxing with a thin landing strip pointing down to her vagina. I started to get a bit hard but reminded myself that I was strictly a watcher in this event.

I noticed that Julia had wonderful skin – really pale, almost like porcelain, and her nipples were the lightest pink, emphasising her dark hair and dark eyes. I wondered whether she was a model, or how these two had gotten into hard sex games.

Whilst I was thinking – and checking out Julia - David lay down on the grass on his side and Julia lay down opposite him, but so that she could suck him off. Charlotte lay down below her and gently teased Julia’s legs apart, fingering her wet crack. Julia clamped her mouth around David’s penis and began to slurp and suck, and Charlotte – a bit reluctantly, I thought, but that was understandable – started to stick her tongue into Julia’s vagina, licking and nibbling.

This weird chain humped and jiggled and sighed together, beads of sweat appearing on their bodies and dripping down, before David came explosively into Julia’s mouth, cum dribbling down her chin. She moved away and lay back, fingering her nipples, enjoying Charlotte’s attentions. As Charlotte licked in deeper and deeper, Julia leant over her and kissed the top of her head, leaving some of David’s cum on her hair. She breathed more deeply, sighing and panting, breasts heaving as Charlotte licked and kissed with greater urgency.
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 03:27 AM   #93
John332
getDare Sweetheart

David wiped himself off and extracted a Polaroid camera from his coat, standing and taking a snap of the two girls. Just as he hit the button, Julia came, crying out ‘oh yess!’ making me look around quickly to see if anyone was nearby and had heard. I think we got away with it.

Charlotte slithered away, wiping her face and standing up, licking her lips clean of Julia’s fluids.

“Ok,” said David. “That was good. But now we get onto the shoot. Lose the dress”

Charlotte shrugged her shoulders out of the dress and pulled it down, nervously showing off her incredible figure. Her nipples were standing up with either cold or excitement, and her legs seemed longer and sleeker than ever. I found myself getting very hard, and looking forward to the photos.

“I’ll take five photos,” David said, “And you’ve already earned one back. Firstly, lie back on that falled tree so that we can get a nice profile of you.”

Charlotte gingerly mounted the tree, lowering herself down to lie on it, looking towards the camera, the cum in her hair slowly sliding down towards the ground – but she didn’t notice. David got in position and snapped a photo

“Ok, now on the stump and legs apart, knees up,”

She slowly got down from the tree and brushed the stump down, sitting her tight ass on it and spreading her legs along the stump, pushing her knees up and showing off her neatly shaven pussy. David took another photo

“Now with two fingers in your pussy,”

She started, as if to complain, but then realised that she needed to get the photos back somehow and licked two of her fingers, gently sliding them inside her. He took another shot.

“One where you’re making out with Julia,”

Julia looked at him quizzically, then smiled “Let’s do it,” she purred, helping Charlotte up and embracing her, their breasts mashing together. Julia smoothed Charlotte’s hair, wiping the cum along, and kissed her full on the mouth. Charlotte embraced Julia back and David took a photo.

“Last one, lean back against that tree,”

They disengaged, and Charlotte walked back to a large tree and leant against it, her boobs pushed out and hands against her side, looking distinctly ashamed. David snapped the camera and took one last photo, laying them all out on another fallen tree next to him.

Just then, a girl walked into the clearing.
Old 03-01-2012, 04:08 AM   #94
John332
getDare Sweetheart

The girl jumped about a foot in the air when she saw us, but David was quick off the mark

“Hi there, we don’t mean to alarm you,” he said gently. “We’re naturists on a scavenger hunt, on our way to a prize. There’s nothing funny going on here.”

The girl, a slim redhead looked everywhere but at us

“Oh, ok, sorry to interrupt,” and started to turn away

“Wait,” he said. “If you’d like to join us, we’re always open to newcomers, and if we win, we split the prize.”

She slowly turned back

“It’s very freeing,” Julia chimed in, and the girl looked her up and down, bewildered. I saw David gesture to Charlotte, raising one finger at her and she nodded

“You don’t have to if you don’t want to,” Charlotte said gently. “We don’t force anyone to take off their clothes, and you can leave at any time. But if you’ve not tried it before, it’s a beautiful day, we’re in a lovely park and I can’t think of any reasons not to.”

She noticed me

“Why aren’t you naked?” she asked slowly

David coughed. “Well, Ben hasn’t finished his scavenger hunt yet,” he said. “He still either needs to finish a challenge, or get someone else to join us. If you joined us, you could remove his shirt, signifying that we’re all ready to go to the finishing line. As a new member, you could just strip straight away.”

“Well, ok,” she said. “But if anything funny happens, I’m a very good runner and kicker.”

“It’s ok honey,” Charlotte said. “You’ll soon feel really free,”

The new girl, introducing herself as Gina, pulled off her blouse, showing a silky bra and small tits. She quickly undid the bra, letting it fall to the ground and standing, covering her nipples, she turned to us

“What do we do with the clothes?”

I’d expected this question, and chimed in.

“It’s ok – this is our base of operations,” I said. “There are rangers who will make sure that no-one steals your stuff, if you leave it over here by this bush.”

We gathered up all the clothes and put them there, trying to look like we knew what we were doing.

Gina pulled off her shoes, socks and jeans, looking a bit hesitant when it came to her knickers, put then quickly pulled them down, stepped out of them and did a little dance on the spot

“Wheeee!” she cried. “I do feel free – this is wonderful!”

She pranced over to me and pulled off my shirt, leaving me butt naked. It was very strange, being stood opposite a complete stranger naked, in a crowd of other naked people, but a bit better than some of the situations I’d been in.

“Ok Ben,” David said. “Where next?”
Old 03-01-2012, 04:50 AM   #95
John332
getDare Sweetheart

“To the tower,” I said, not really wanting a whole party with me, but not really having much choice in it. At least I wasn’t being blackmailed – again – although I was a bit concerned about Charlotte. But she’d got two out of the six photos back; even if she only knew about five of them.

I led, going at a quick pace, and the others followed behind. I think we’d all given up trying not to be seen, and walked along normally, enjoying the fine weather and warm conditions. It was very freeing, they were right about that.

We soon came to the crest of a hill and looked down across a grassy valley – the tower was on the other side. Wild flowers grew in the valley and the sun shone overhead.

“This is amazing,” said Gina. “I’ve never felt so free and light in all my life. Thank you guys,”

I turned back to smile at her, her tiny boobs heaving as she breathed heavily, and I quickly looked her up and down, noticing her hairy pussy and slender legs. She wasn’t really my type, but she was certainly good-looking.

I looked at the rest of the group – David and Julia were holding hands, and Charlotte looked downcast. I went over to her as we skipped down the hill, the long grass brushing our thighs.

“You ok?” I said and she looked at me

“I have to get the rest of those pictures,” she said. “It’s really urgent.”
“I know,” I said. “You know I understand that.”

She looked at me again and gave a hrmph, but then settled. “Ok, I appreciate your help,” she said, catching up with David and giving him a significant look

“Not yet,” he said. “Let’s get up to the tower first.”

She looked impatient, but simmered down. We got to the bottom of the valley, and I could feel my shoulders loosen – it was a bit of a shame that we were almost there.

I began to climb the hill, slowing down a bit and admiring the ladies asses. Charlotte and Julia were of similar builds, and had nice curved asses, but Gina was skinnier and much more petite.

As we climbed, David pointed across the valley. In the distance, there was a family having a picnic.

“Charlotte, go and see if they’d like to join us as well,” he gestured, raising a finger. “When you come back, stay at the bottom of the tower and welcome anyone else that joins – that’s another.”

Reluctantly she nodded, probably relieved with the prospect of getting four out of five photos. She lightly ran off towards the family, and we finished climbing the hill, opening the large, heavy door to the tower.

Inside it was cool and dim. A spiral staircase led upwards and inwards, and we trod up it on the cold stone. At one point I was sure I saw Gina touch herself, but then quickly flick her hand away. We reached the top before too long, emerging from another heavy door into the bright sunlight. The view was amazing, down the long grassy valley, where we could see Charlotte returning from talking to the family.

On the ramparts were a number of envelopes, one of which was marked with a one, which David gave to me, taking one for himself and passing the others to Gina and Julia. The notes spilled out of them – although mine had a keycard in it as well.

“Wow!” said Gina. “I can’t accept this!”

“But it’s your prize,” said Julia

“No, no, it’s too much,” she said, and ran back down the stairs. David turned to me quickly

“Ben, I’m going to give you the chance to win a picture as well. Masturbate off the ramparts and if you can hit Charlotte, I’ll give you a photo. If you hit Gina as well, I’ll give you two.”

I located Charlotte where she was stood by the door and admired her from above, pulling at my penis. I glanced back at Julia and David, admiring her – whilst he was pouring champagne from a small bottle on the stonework.
Old 03-03-2012, 07:17 AM   #96
John332
getDare Sweetheart

“Hey Ben,” Julia said. “Who is this money from, really? If you tell me, I’ll help you out,”

“It’s Charlotte’s,” I said, wondering if I should really be giving this away, but masturbating naked on a tower whilst a naked couple stood behind me pouring champagne wasn’t doing wonders for my integrity.

“Ahhhh,” she sighed and came up behind me, embracing me and mashing her boobs into my back. I could feel her hard nipples against me, and she kissed my neck, reaching around and masturbating me, grinding herself against my ass.

I saw Gina come out of the tower door and turn to Charlotte, saying something. I willed myself to cum, but although the pleasure was building, I wasn’t quite there. Julia rubbed my nipples, sending a jolt of electricity down my body, and sliding her hands down to fondle my balls before bringing me to climax, sending a spurt of cum into mid air and down, down, down. Gina turned away from Charlotte and walked off into the grass, and my cum splattered onto Charlotte’s hair and back. She looked up and frowned at me, but I think she knew what was going on.

“Hahahaha,” David laughed, walking over to us, holding a glass of champagne.

Julia spun me around and David knelt in front of me, pulling my still-leaking cock down into the glass and dipping it in. The bubbles tickled my already-sensitive cock, and David yanked it a few times, pushing out the last drips of my sperm.

“Drink this, and you can have the other photo,” he offered, releasing my dick and standing up. They were both starting to look a bit bored, so I wondered how long we had left to get that last photo. With that in mind, I took the champagne, toasted them both and drank it down, wincing as I swallowed the cold lumpy cum in the drink.

“Excellent,” said David. “And now for one more thing.”

He stepped next to me, took hold of his penis and began urinating off the side of the tower. There was a short scream from below and the sound of splattering. David laughed again and kept going, whilst Julia watched appreciatively. He finished up, shaking his dick and handed me two photos – one being the one which Charlotte didn’t know about.

“It’s up to you what you do with these,” he said. “Maybe we’ll see you again.”

“It’s been fun,” Julia said, kneeling down and licking the remaining champagne off my dick, making me jump and then sigh with pleasure. She finished, stood up and touched herself, pressing the finger to my lips.

I nodded, eyeing them warily. They both headed down the steps into the tower, leaving me alone on top of the tower.

Last edited by John332; 03-06-2012 at 12:36 PM.
Old 03-22-2012, 07:05 AM   #97
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I heard Charlotte pleading with David and Julia, asking, begging for the photos back, demanding them but then promising to do anything they wanted. They walked off down the valley and she ran after them for a while. I was about to run down after her, but then she turned back towards the tower.

I stood for a while, admiring the view and the sunshine. You could see for a long way, down the valley and back towards the forest. In the distance, I could just about see another tower – presumably the one that I’d had the encounter with the gatekeeper in – and a herd of deer grazing nearby. The family that Charlotte had gone over to were slowly walking back towards the forest, children skipping along. It was really very warm and a lovely day; I could smell pine needles and blossom on the breeze.

The wooden door opened behind me and Charlotte stepped out, face streaked by tears, her nude body damp with piss and cum, her hair matted.

“What am I going to do, Ben?” she sobbed. “And why did you do that? I have to get those photos back but I’ve never felt more miserable in my life.”

My heart went out to her, and I was dying to embrace her, but instead, I simply handed back the other photos that I’d won. She looked at them, realising there were more than she’d thought, then her shoulders relaxed and she burst into tears again.

“I’m sorry Charlotte,” I said. “I had to do that to get the photos back.”

“Oh ... thank you!” she cried. “Thank you, thank you – you’ve really saved me.”

She flew over to me and hugged me, pushing her body into me. Although she was damp and smelt of urine, her body was soft and warm, her nipples pushing into my chest. I let her cry for a while, knowing that they were tears of relief, until she stopped and rested her head on my shoulder.

“Charlotte, I think I need to know what’s really going on here,” I said

She looked up at me

“You’re ... you’re right. I think I can trust you now. I’ll tell you everything on the way back – but I need to clean up first.”

She paused for a second, regaining her composure.

“Ok, I have an idea – come with me.”

I picked up my envelope of cash, whilst Charlotte tore the photos into tiny, tiny pieces, depositing them in a bin on the second floor.

We went down the steps and crossed the valley, once again enjoying the bright sunshine, the sensation of the grass against my feet and legs, and being outside completely naked. Not to mention the beautiful woman with me, although she kept pulling at my hand; I guess she was in a hurry.

We climbed the other side and entered the forest, retracing our steps carefully. We found the clearing where we’d done the photoshoot and the dares, but to my dismay and Charlotte’s panic, there was no sign of our clothes.

“Oh crap,” I said, predicting what had happened

Charlotte found the spot where we’d left our clothes, and found a note pinned to the tree. Her hand shaking, she read it out loud

“Hi Duchess!” it said. “Got you again – if you want your clothes back, report to the crazy doctor in chalet 314. He’s got a few things for you to do. Ben, you’d best go with her if you want yours back as well – he might want to check you out as well. By the way, don’t even think about trying to sneak back to the mansion – I’ve just tipped the groundsmen to mow the lawns and given a few families picnic hampers, so there will be plenty of people around”

“Gah!” she shouted. “I hate them *soo* much!”

It looked like we were back in trouble.
Old 03-24-2012, 07:14 AM   #98
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Default Duchess

She stormed out of the clearing, and I hurried after her.

“Hey, what’s going on?” I asked. She glanced at me then carried on storming along

“They’re dickheads, that’s what,” she said, then sighed. “Here’s what happened - the first time I came here last year, I was walking in the grounds late at night and came across some kind of orgy going on a long way from the mansion. I was so horny that I just joined in, and I came a couple of times in the next hour with complete strangers. I totally let myself go, and I’m not proud of it, but I’m sure you’ve had a few unrestrained sex experiences like that. It’s utterly freeing”

She paused, as if remembering, before licking her lips and carrying on

“But then a guy came over – David – and demanded that for every orgasm I had, I eat a spoonful of dogfood. I refused, and he demanded to know who I was. I told him I’d just arrived and he got really angry – apparently I’d intruded on some kind of sex club members-only society. They call themselves Copernicus and do really audacious things and are big into punishment.”

A chill ran up my spine, but she carried on before I could speak

“He said that since I hadn’t known about it, I could halve the number of spoons that I eat, but I’d have to do an initiation test and if I passed, I could join their society. Please don’t judge me, but I was turned on and feeling liberated, so I agreed. They made me lick up the dogfood smeared over a guy and a girl, which was one of the worst things I’ve ever tasted, but I wasn’t sick. Then David told me that I had to do three challenges – to do a naked photoshoot, pee nude in front of a stranger and accidentally get naked in front of a doctor or shop assistant – and get photographs of all three. I just couldn’t do it, and told him where to go, and ran off. Two girls, Sammy and Annie, ran after me and tried to encourage me back, but I just wouldn’t, and they said they knew who I was and if they saw me around here again, I’d have to do the challenges again only worse – and if I ever betrayed them or messed them around again, they’d find a way of getting my photos online and in the newspapers.”

I sighed. I thought that this place would be a little piece of peace and quiet where we could just run around, but it seemed like Copernicus was following us everywhere. I wondered just how large a society it really was – I had no doubt that Sammy and Annie were the same girls we’d run into before.

We both heard a sound and quickly ran off the path, crouching in the undergrowth whilst two girls walked along the track a few feet away from us. A branch tickled my butt, and I was itching to move, but I forced myself to stay still.

They passed and we went back into the forest. I didn’t really know where we were going, or where chalet 314 was, but Charlotte seemed to know.

“And...?” I prompted her

“And I’ve been trying to avoid them ever since,” she said, regaining her composure a bit. “But there is a bit more. I didn’t lie to you – I am a student at the university you’re at, but my name is Charlotte de Vere, and my father is the earl of Gloucester.”

I was stunned. I mentally kicked myself for not recognising her – the earl of Gloucester was a well-known landowner, successful businessman and regarded as very prestigious in the UK. I’d briefly seen an article in the newspaper about his daughter attending my university in the papers when I joined, but had completely forgotten about it. This changed everything – any photos of her doing this stuff would result in a complete scandal. Our town would be under media, and probably police, scrutiny for the next year if anything got out, and that was the last thing I wanted. I couldn’t quite believe it; I’d been naked with the daughter of nobility, or whatever the daughter of an earl is called.

I didn’t speak for a few minutes.

“Ben ... Ben are you ok?” she said

“Phew!” I said finally. “That’s a lot to take in.”

While I processed – or tried to process everything, I realised that she should probably know what I knew as well.
Old 03-24-2012, 08:05 AM   #99
John332
getDare Sweetheart

My mouth was on autopilot whilst my head tried to comprehend the implications of what she’d told me.

I told her about our own little parties, including the first time I’d come across Copernicus in the swimming pool, and how we’d been invited to the party and not gone – how Lizzy had called the police on them, and then how we’d rescued Heather from the party. I told her how we’d come across Annie and Sammy here as well.

She took a minute to think about it

“Looks like we’ve both had run-ins with them, but at least they don’t hate you directly – only Lizzy and maybe Diane, for leaving.”

I agreed and thought for a second, focusing on the short term goals. “I still need some time to work all this out, but we do need to get our clothes back and get you back to the mansion ok.”

She nodded, looking hesitant, then we carried on. A thought occurred to me.

“Charlotte, do you think these dares are now forcing us to repeat what you were supposed to do?”

She nodded again, looking a bit miserable. I sighed and we walked for a bit, coming to the edge of the forest. Another lake stood in front of us, and along the shore of the lake were a number of holiday chalets, mostly empty by the looks of things.

“314 is at the end nearest us,” Charlotte said. “Be thankful for that.”

I was, but as we crept closer, I couldn’t help but wonder what kind of life she’d had. Elaborate balls, endless money, luxury. Who knew?

We reached the chalet without any problems, despite a few scratches from branches and twigs, and hesitantly, walked up to the front door and knocked.
To my surprise, the old artist-photographer from the first night opened the door. I jumped

“Ah hello there,” he said kindly. “Julia said you’d both be coming. Please do come in. I don’t believe I mentioned that I’m also the resident doctor here. Art doesn’t pay too well, unfortunately, so I used to work as a GP in my previous life.”

I wondered if he was telling the truth, or if he was completely crazy. Either way, we were in his hands. He led us into the chalet

“She’s such a nice girl, Julia,” he continued. “Such a beautiful girl. Many of my photographs are of her – have you known her long?”

We said that we hadn’t, and he burbled on for a while about what a shame that was. He drew us into his lounge, which faced the forest, and without drawing the curtains, turned to us, handing us both a plastic cup.

“Right, well first things first – I need a sample from both of you.”

Knowing what he meant, we both took the cups and went off into separate rooms, returning with the cup half-filled with our urine. He took it from us and examined it, looking at it against the light and placing it on a shelf.

“Now, I need to take your temperatures. Bend over the chairs please.”

We looked at each other slightly puzzled and then each leant over a high-backed chair. I heard him snap on some medical gloves and felt his warm, rubbery finger against my ass, smearing some kind of gel on it. Then a felt something hard and plastic slide up my anus, smoothly gliding up it and pausing.

He repeated the procedure with Charlotte before removing the thermometers and looking at them.

“Very good, you’re both healthy so far.”

We stood up.

“Charlotte, please rub this cream over your breasts please. It’s a medical agent and moisturiser.”

He handed her a tub of cream and she opened it nervously, before starting to rub it over her body. Her nipples began to shine and the sight of her smoothing her hands over her body began to arouse me, my penis rising.

“All the way down, please,” he said.

She carried on rubbing it over her stomach and I grew completely erect. He looked over at me

“Ah, very good, that’s a completely normal bodily reaction. Now drink this please,” he said, handing me the cup of my urine

“Ah, doctor,” I said. “That’s my own urine.”

“Yes, yes, I know,” he said. “It’s completely harmless, but if you like, I will add a little something to it.”

He reached over to a drawer and pulled out a bottle of liquid, which he used to top up the cup before handing it to me. I put it to my lips, smelling the tangy, slightly stale smell of my own piss. I really had no choice and drained the cup, wincing and shuddering.

“Good, good, another normal disgust reaction.”
Old 03-31-2012, 12:09 PM   #100
John332
getDare Sweetheart

He prodded and poked us for a while before asking me to sit down on a chair. He put a blood pressure cuff on my arm and inflated it until it was painfully tight, then put two strange-looking suction cups over my nipples and connected them to a complicated-looking display by the wall. He fastened straps over my arms and ankles, leaving me completely immobilised.

“Now Charlotte, please bend over the bed here.”

She did so, and he flicked a switch. Two thin probes shot out of the suction cups and pricked my nipples, making me give a little screech and jump.

Charlotte looked round, but the doctor chastised her and asked her to face forwards. The probes began to vibrate and get warm, stimulating my nipples and giving me a low buzz of pleasure. The doc checked the screen on the console and then pulled out what looked like a belt.

“This may sting a little, but it’s simply to test your circulation on a part of your body which is quite well padded,” he said
With that, he hit her ass with the belt, making her cry out and stand up
“Please, resume your position or we’ll never finish,” he said. “And I’m expecting visitors before too long. It wouldn’t do to have them interrupt our procedure.”

Tears in her eyes, she bent back over the bed. He whipped her again, the leather smacking against her ass whilst the electrode vibrated and grew hot against my nipples, making my erection harder and harder. My arm began to grow numb as red marks began to appear on Charlotte’s ass, and she winced at each blow from the belt. After 15 strokes or so, he retrieved a sterile hypodermic syringe

“I’ll just give you something for the pain, dear,” he said, and before she could react, injected it into her ass and depressed the plunger. He pulled it out and she whirled around

“What was that?” She demanded, looking every inch the haughty noble

“Now just a moment dear,” he said. “It’ll help in a moment.”

“Don’t fob me off,” she shouted. “What was that?”

He went over to retrieve the packaging that the hypodermic had been in, but then her shoulders sagged

“Charlotte, are you ok?” I said. “Charlotte?”

“Just great Ben,” she said, a bit dazed. “Just great.”

Everything was obviously not ok

“What was that?” I asked, but the doc had put the packaging back in the bin

“Ben, I have a few more tests I need to run on you,” he said. “And then I have a message from your friends.”

I had little doubt that he didn’t mean my real friends.

“Please, we need to assess your physical condition. Do twenty press-ups and twenty star jumps please”

He released me from the chair and detached the apparatus from my nipples and the cuff from my arm. I rubbed my arm, which was a bit sore now.

I began with the press-ups, wincing slightly as my erection hit the ground. I felt like I might cum if anyone so much as breathed near it. Then I went onto do the star jumps. Breathing heavily by the end, I looked expectantly at the doctor.

“Oh, yes, of course,” he said, and dug around in a drawer

“Hi Ben,” he said. “This is David and Julia. By now you’ve realised that we’re making Charlotte repeat every missed step of her initiation, with a few steps besides. Of course, since she burned us the first time, we’ve been less lenient and brought you in as well.”

The doctor paused and took a drink from a cup. I winced as I realised that he’d just drunk from Charlotte’s urine sample. The man was obviously pretty crazy.

“What the doc injected her with is an anxiolytic. It makes her worry less, and this one is customised to her precise body mass, making her very sleepy and relaxed. Of course, this means that she won’t really want to go anywhere, put her clothes back on or anything. You’ll have to look after her.”

“Don’t worry – in the next chalet, you can exchange the medical certificates the doc is going to give you with clothes, and the retail assistant will drive Charlotte back to the mansion. Unfortunately, it’s not over for you. The Polaroid camera that we used earlier wasn’t just a Polaroid – it sends every picture it takes back to an email address, so we still have pics of the duchess doing the dirty. Now it might be that you don’t care too much for her high and mighty ways, or it might be that you do. If you don’t want them sent to every national newspaper in the country, you’ll do our bidding for the next 12 hours, not anyone else’s. Of course, maybe you don’t mind.”

The doctor looked at me. “We’ll be in touch,” he finished
Old 04-05-2012, 03:37 PM   #101
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I stood frozen for a second, shivering slightly. I could only guess what David and Julia had in mind for me, and I could only trust two people who had until now been – well – completely untrustworthy. I needed to follow their instructions, but I also needed to have a backup plan.

“Well now son,” the doctor said. “We’re all done here. Take these medical slips and your young lady next door and you get exchange these for clothes and a wash.”

Slightly dazed, although not as dazed as Charlotte, I took the papers from him and took Charlotte’s hand, leading her out the back door and into the garden of the chalet next door where a girl or perhaps 18 or so waited in the doorway, staring at us

“Hi,” she said. “I’m Tracy. I’m your clothing supplier. If you come with me, I can get you equipped.”

We followed her into the house, Charlotte looking around placidly

“Your slips please,” she said, and I handed them to her

“Ok, so you can have four items of clothing,” she said, looking at them and sliding back a wardrobe full of normal looking clothes. “Or three and a shower.”

I started to protest but then realised this was all part of the game. I also realised that there might be other options.

“How about two, a shower and a phone call?” I asked

Tracy nodded. “Sounds fair.”

She led us to the shower in the chalet and I washed Charlotte as best I could. It was a weird experience – I’d never really showered anyone before. I suppose it should have been erotic, but Charlotte was so unresponsive that it just wasn’t. Tracy stood and watched the whole time. I rinsed sweat off myself and dried us both.

Tracy handed me a phone and I called Amy, asking if she could come and pick us up. She sounded very sleepy but agreed grudgingly.

I picked out a dress for Charlotte, pulling it over her head, and a pair of jeans for myself. Tracy then handed me a slip of paper, folded in half.

“Hi Ben” it read. “How does it feel to be completely in our power? You were a good sport today, even if you were lying to us at the start. But we understand, we all have to try to cover up what we are sometimes. There are a few more rules we forgot to pass on. You’re already a basic member of our society by doing what you did today, but you should know – you need to do three more challenges to be properly accepted. If you accept a dare, you must finish it – no backing out half way. Of course, it wouldn’t be very wise to decline any dare, but it’s really up to you.”

I winced and read on. “Tracy here is one of our junior members and although she doesn’t do dares that fully fledged members do, she does have a rather naughty sense of humour. Thank her for her help by agreeing to drink one of her cocktails.”

I mentioned this to Tracy and she giggled, doubling over and shaking silently for a while before heading to the kitchen. She picked up a carton of milk, pouring some into a blender, before adding orange juice, some golden syrup, vodka, Tabasco, tequila, yoghurt and a squeezy pouch of cat food. Blending it all up together, it went a rather unpalatable shade of brown, and pouring it into a pint glass, she handed it to me.

“Bottoms up!” she laughed

I grimaced.
Old 04-05-2012, 04:08 PM   #102
John332
getDare Sweetheart

It was probably the worst thing I’ve ever drunk – worse than Diane’s ‘special drinks’. The yoghurt, milk and orange juice all curdled horribly and the cat food added a rank stale taste. The vodka and tequila just made it worse. I got about halfway through and had to pause to retch a little. I went for it again and got about another halfway through what I had left.

I managed to finish, but then stumbled into the bathroom and threw up in the toilet to Tracy’s laughter echoing in my ears. I retched and hurled, eventually wiping my nose and mouth and rinsing it out with water.

“Amazing,” she giggled. “I’ve never had anyone drink all of it before – or throw up! So funny!”

I glared at her and heard an engine outside.

Amy was waiting and I pulled Charlotte into the four-wheel drive, thanking Amy for coming along. She didn’t ask any questions, but I told her what was going on.

“I never knew! If I had – I might have joined them,” she said. “Honestly, what a club!”

I hadn’t told her that I had little choice about what was going on, but I had explained that I’d have to do other dares that evening.

“Maybe I can join them?” She wondered out loud. “Well, now that I have you guys, maybe I don’t need to?”

I grunted, still trying to get over my recent vomiting. I always seemed to be the one blackmailed into stuff, never the other way around. What was I doing wrong?

“I need you back in reception at about half ten,” Amy said. “Dress like you’re clubbing.”

I nodded, and we arrived back at the mansion and I quickly got out, thanking Amy again and taking Charlotte back to my room. I set her down on the bed and setting my alarm, we both slept like babies.
Old 04-07-2012, 05:39 PM   #103
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I woke up feeling groggy. Maybe I was still tired, but I was getting a little sick of being messed around. I’d lost track of the double crosses, the twists and different factions. I wanted a holiday. Or at least, my normal life back. I’d swap a large wad of the cash we’d found for a few weeks of studying and going out with my normal friends. It wasn’t that it was unexciting, but I just couldn’t keep up. It was one thing after another. I’d been tied up, blackmailed, chased, punished and cum more times than I could remember. Whilst they say you should live intensely and not simply exist, I felt like the last few days had stretched for a month.

I decided – once we were done with tonight I was going back to town to study for a while. I got up and showered, trying to rinse away the cobwebs in my head. Charlotte was still fast asleep and I left a note for her in case she woke up while I was gone. I dressed and padded down to Diane’s room.

I knocked quietly and entered Diane’s room, finding her in bed with Em. They giggled when I came in and pulled the covers up around their chins.

“Hey Ben,” they cried. “Where have you been?”

“Long story,” I said. “But why didn’t you come with me this afternoon? I could have used your help”

They apologised repeatedly, and I forgave them – they hadn’t meant any harm. I explained the pickle that I was in and Diane gasped

“I *knew* I’d seen her somewhere before,” she said. “I can’t believe we didn’t spot that.”

Em chimed in “We have to help her. We’ll do anything we can.”

Diane was the more annoyed of the two that her old group had found its way here, but we agreed that we’d go through with tonight either way. Em slithered out of bed and pulled on a pair of knickers and a bra, before lightly running out of the room laughing

“See you later!” she said

“Were you two...?” I said

Diane blushed. “We just wanted to try it out properly,” she said. “And who better to do it with?”

I gulped, images going through my head. I imagined a cold shower, trying to refocus.

“We should split up the cash,” I said. “If anything should happen, we don’t want to lose it.”

Diane agreed, and she wriggled out of bed, the inside of her leg still glistening with someone’s juices. Wriggling alluringly, she pulled the briefcase out from under the bed and divided the cash into two roughly equal halves, putting it into a plastic bag.

“It doesn’t seem real,” she said. “When are we going to tell the others?”

“I’m not sure,” I said. “I don’t really know how we handle this one.”

Diane sighed and shrugged. “Oh well, do you want to come here and give me a lick?” She wriggled alluringly on the bed, running one finger up her side, past her breast and licking it.

I made a deep noise in my throat and pounced on her, pinning her to the bed.

“Now now,” she said. “Naughty. Clothes off first.”

I tripped out of my clothes and fell into bed with her, kissing her. She kissed me back, warm and passionate, but pushed my head down to her pussy. I spread her legs open and explored her warm, moist folds with my tongue, licking, kissing and probing, tasting her saltiness. I kept at it, licking and kissing and running my hands over her body until she came, body shaking.

Pulling on my trousers and shirt, blowing her a kiss, I scooped up one of the bags of cash and headed back to my room. Charlotte was still asleep, so I concealed it under a loose floorboard and went to find something to eat.
Old 04-08-2012, 08:15 AM   #104
John332
getDare Sweetheart

It was about half past nine when I found Amy in the kitchen, fixing herself some food. She asked if I wanted a pizza too, and I nodded. Putting it in the oven and pouring us both some coke, she leant against the side of the counter.

“Where are David and Julia staying?” I asked. “Here in the mansion or in a chalet?”

Amy frowned and went over to a large book on the worktop, flicking through the bookings and looking for their names.

“Ah – here we go,” she said. “They’re both in a room at the side of the mansion. Did you want to have a look?”

Although Amy probably had a master key for all the rooms, I couldn’t be sure that there wouldn’t be a webcam in there on all the time. Also, I didn’t know if they’d be so stupid as to leave the camera lying around. We were a bit stuck.

“Maybe later,” I said, explaining the start of a plan to her. “Could you leave me with a master key and tell me where a few things are? Could you also find out if David and Julia will be at the club tonight – and if they booked in with any friends?”

We discussed ideas for a little while, and although I could see that Amy was itching to talk to David and Julia, her allegiance was clearly with us for now, having helped her out of a spot. I took the key and made a few notes, then tucked into the pizza with Amy, making small talk and talking about the club. She wouldn’t say very much, but did say that there would be a series of dares for us to complete there, and in return, we’d have almost unlimited access to the bar itself – which I didn’t quite understand.

We finished up and I went back to the room. There was a note pinned to the door, which I took and went in. Charlotte was sat up in bed, looking sleepy. To my relief, she seemed much more with it and I got her a glass of water, explaining what we were going to do. Apart from Tracy in the chalet, it seemed that David and Julia had booked in by themselves, and Charlotte seemed amenable to the plan – although she didn’t like the risk, she was furious at them for deceiving her.

She left my room, promising to do her bit, and I sat down to find some clothes and read the note.

“Hello Ben, this is Julia,” it read. “I won a bet with David, so I get to set your dares for tonight, you lucky thing. Tracy said that you performed adequately, well done. The photos are safe for now and I will arrange for ALL the photos to be transferred after tonight is over. I understand that there are a couple of different areas in the club tonight, so here’s your list of things to do. If you don’t understand any of them – good luck finding out!

1. Drink a Brazilian cocktail
2. Drink a peach sorbet cocktail
3. Get two waitresses (or waiters, depending on your preference) to work together to make you a unique cocktail
4. Gain access into the smooth lounge
5. Use anal beads on the balcony
6. Get spanked in the whipping room
7. Have sex in the electric chair”

A lot of them sounded very tame, but I was sure they wouldn’t be. Sighing, I pulled my shirt on and smart jeans and went to find the others.
Old 04-09-2012, 07:48 AM   #105
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I’d done as much as I could, and now it was time to obey. I found the other guys waiting in the conservatory lounge, having a pre-going out drink. It was only 10pm, so I poured myself a scotch – something which I’d miss back at university – and settled back into a comfy chair.

And then I realised – I was rich. I could buy as much scotch as I liked, assuming nothing happened between now and then. I couldn’t quite take it in, but started to devise how to stash my share of the cash. I wondered how Diane would spend hers.

I looked around at the guys. Steve was smartly dressed much like I was, in a shirt and jeans. Diane was in a light blue cocktail dress, cut unevenly so that it showed off more leg on one side. Em had chosen a tight white dress with a diagonal black stripe across it like a sash. I found myself staring – it was a bit see-through and you could just about see a nipple on the white side.

“I think tonight should be fun,” I said

“Yeah bro,” said Steve. “But don’t forget we’re still Amy’s slaves.”

“It shouldn’t be too bad,” I said. “She owes us one.”

He nodded and we chatted about the club. None of us really knew that much about it, and only the first section was advertised online, as a fairly conventional club. There was a members section, but it didn’t have any information about how to join, only a login screen.

Amy came into the lounge holding a bag.

“Hi guys,” she said, opening the bag and dividing the contents into smaller bags. “I need to make some last-minute adjustments to your wardrobe. Please put these on as appropriate under your clothes.”

She tossed me and Steve bags, and we went out to find bathrooms. Inside my bag was – predictably – a pair of black speedos. I whipped off my jeans and snapped them on. For some reason, they felt slightly damp and tingling, and I ran my finger around the inside. It tingled, then went numb, and I wondered if there was anything else to this. I left my boxers in the bathroom cupboard and picked up the bag, finding that there was still some weight in the bottom. I looked inside and a shiny box with a string of anal beads fell out. Had Amy known, I wondered, or was this just co-incidence? Either way this was handy. I pulled down my trousers again, opening up the box and lubing up the beads and my ass.

Bending over, I gently pushed in the first bead, then the second, and the rest of the half-crescent went in easily – although I could feel my butt muscles close up after the last large one went in. A very small ring protruded from my ass, but otherwise they were comfortable and didn’t feel like they were about to fall out. I pulled my trousers on and went back into the lounge, where Steve and Amy waited. Steve looked at me and I shrugged, and we went back to our drinks.

Diane and Em came back together, looking a bit pale. They seemed to be glistening a bit – and not just their skin; their dresses both looked a bit shinier, but perhaps it was just the light.

“Amy,” Diane said haltingly. “How do these get activated?”

Amy looked at her. “Ok, so there’s a few rules here. That will be the last time you or anyone speak of what was in your bags. Secondly, how and when anything gets turned off and on will be made abundantly clear later on. Now let’s go.”

I wasn’t entirely surprised and wondered what had been given to them – perhaps a vibrator or something. Anyway, I had enough to worry about.

We followed her out of the lounge to where a dark range rover waited for us. We all climbed in and the silent chauffeur drove us into town.

Advertisements
Kink Talk