Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What should my nude self portrait painting be of?
Me masturbating in my favorite position with my legs folded back over me 5 11.63%
Me nude at Sophie’s feet doing something from my fantasy 7 16.28%
Me drinking my own piss. I will use my own piss as the water for that area. 2 4.65%
Me naked, daytime, outdoors on all 4s with a collar and leash attached to me being lead by Sophie. 17 39.53%
Naked, with my hands tied to a tree branch above my head. 12 27.91%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-18-2024, 08:08 AM   #91
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you all for the dares and rules. So far, I have been successful in staying naked the entire time. It definitely felt odd at first but has been such a huge turn on and I’ve really enjoyed it.

My parents left me some errands I’ll have to go out and run today. Mostly a few stores and dropping some things off. I’ll probably go back to sleep for a few more hours then go do those. I have done some dares and will take the time to write out a full detailed report on them later today!

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Dislikes Spanking, Pee Drinking, Body Writing, Shaming

Limits: Sharing photos/videos, Scat, Extreme Pain
whispering.bel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 08:16 PM   #92
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Here is my first report for my time at home. I’ve been trying to really live in the moment and enjoy my sensual time alone as much as possible but will also try and add reports at least daily during my time home alone. I’m doing a lot more things than I usually do and pushing boundaries and these reports take me a while to type out so they might be a bit behind when I’m actually doing the dares. I tend to want to bring myself to orgasm while typing these out so have been working hard to resist that temptation. Of course, I’d hate to break my rule by doing it while typing this. So right now, I am keeping my hands above my waist.

I’ll back up a bit to yesterday and start when I had removed my bra and panties, to be completely naked. Prior to this, I had been sitting on the couch in my living room scrolling through my phone and watching tv. Even doing this in my underwear felt exciting and dirty. I had mixed feelings about taking these off. I knew once I did, they’d be off for a while. Part of me wanted to be naked while another part of me wanted to keep them on for a while. Overall, the dirty side of my mind won. When I know I’m going to be naked for a while, I like to take baths to start off. I just feel my body is cleaner that way and it kinda feels like a reset to me. So that is exactly what I did. While still in the living room, I unhooked my bra and let it fall to the ground. I reached into the side of my panties and pulled them down. I left both of them just sitting on the ground and made my way to the bathroom. I ran a hot bubble bath for myself. Once ready, I took a bath. I enjoyed my time in there, relaxing and staying nice and warm. It did feel odd getting out and just drying off, without putting any clothes on. Once dried off, I grabbed a clean towel that I would use to sit on and left the bathroom. I took a few minutes to just walk around the house, enjoying the freeing feeling of my nudity. I finally settled back down onto the couch.

Just sitting there naked was a freeing feeling. Of course, it was such a turn on just sitting where my family had all sat and so many memories had been made before. The comfort of nudity felt nice as well. Like it was just me and my body, and nothing else mattered in the moment. I understand the appeal of nudity and why nudism is even a thing. I sat there for a while, just enjoying the feeling and getting used to it all. At times, I felt super turned on. Other times, I kinda forget about it all and just felt comfortable.

After a while, I decided it was time for some naughty time. I decided to combine the edging dare with my dice edging challenge. I turned on every light in the house and opened the curtains. It was night by this point but the entire house was lit up. I went into the bathroom and started to rub myself. I immediately felt the warm goo when my finger touched my inner lips. I leaned against the wall and started to rub myself faster. I wanted nothing more than to orgasm right there. It took a few minutes before that familiar feeling of reaching the edge snuck up on me. I pushed it as far as I could before quickly stopping. I grabbed my phone and opened a dice app and rolled a dice. It landed on a 4. I would not be allowed to finish now. Moving my hand along the wall, I made my way to the hallway. I began to edge there as well. It felt to naughty to be edging in “public” part of the house like this. I was extremely intentional about keeping some skin touching the wall at all points. I once again reached the edge very fast. I pulled out my phone again and rolled the dice. I got a 1. How unlucky could I be… It wasn’t until the next room that I reached a window, luckily I was able to reach the top of it so was able to edge while holding onto that wall. I felt so exposed. This stretched out position left my chest looking almost entirely flat and my mound pointing right out at the window. If I hadn’t been so turned on, I’d probably be terrified. I repeated this process here and progressed through each room in the house. I took little breaks in between, while still touching the wall, to keep myself from finishing. I think I would have finished right away if I did some back to back. It probably took me about 2 hours to fully make it through the house. By the time it was done, I was literally dripping fluid down my leg. I lost count of how many edges I had done. It’s wild how the mind can work when I so turned on. I was craving so many dirty things after edging this much. For really the first time, I was craving being licked down there or even having a penis inside of me. This isnt something I’ve really ever craved before.

I went back to the couch to cool down after this. I sat back on my towel since I didn’t want to make a mess on the cushion. I tried to do some other stuff to get my mind off of how I was feeling for a bit but that didn’t really work too well. I tried this for about an hour before I decided to get back to some dares. It was naked yoga time. I decided to go do this in my bedroom. I don’t have a yoga mat so just laid out my towel on the floor. I pulled up the NakedYogaSchool video on my phone and began to watch it. It was interesting to watch the women getting undressed. I guess I’ve seen a tiny bit of nudity in movies and stuff but this was definitely the most graphic nudity I’ve seen. I couldn’t help but to pause the video get a good look at her body. She is super pretty and had a really nice body. It felt like an honor to get to see her naked. I followed her routine step by step. The video is about 20 minutes but I did pause it a few times to give myself some extra time to make sure I was doing it all correctly. I loved watching her in the different poses and trying my best to mimic them too. Although I did feel super turned on during this all still, the yoga did calm me a bit and left me feeling energized and relaxed at the same time. I rested on the towel for a while. I had to pee a bit before this but did hold it during the workout that way I could soon do my pee dare.

After waiting a bit longer, I did have to desperately go do decided it was time to go do my pee dare. I went to the kitchen and found a narrow glass which I would use. My parents have a bathroom with much more open floor space so I decided I would do it in there, as long as I would clean up the floor afterwards. I was a bit nervous and always get that way when doing pee dares still. I put the glass on the ground and crouched over it. I tried my best to aim, but it was a small target so not super easy. I think my bladder was a bit shy because even though I had to go badly, I couldn’t go right away on demand. I relaxed my body and my muscles and finally felt it start to flow. I tried to just kinda push out a few drops at a time at first to test my aim. The very first few drops were very much off and got right on the floor. I adjusted and was able to minimize getting much on the floor. I was finally filling the glass up. I was able to make the rest of it into the glass. When I was done, I looked to see the bright yellow pee in the glass mostly but a few drops did get into the floor. I set the glass aside and got back onto the floor. I kneeled in front of the puddle and decided to get this done quickly. I licked up the first drop. Of course it did not taste good, but not bad enough to make me gag or feel sick. I thanked Sharkey and continued with the next. I repeated this until it was all up, trying to lap up as much as I could with each lick. It took about 5 licks. It left me with a bad taste in my mouth so I went to go brush my teeth before bed.

After getting into bed, I did hump my pillow to edge. It did not take much to get my close and did leave another decent sized puddle on the pillow. I tried to turn it away from me so I wouldn’t just be smelling myself while falling asleep, but it definitely was a noticeable smell regardless. I didn’t sleep great since I kept waking up wanting to touch myself. Eventually I did fall asleep soundly and managed to get a few hours of sleep!

I can’t wait to tell you all about what else I did today and continue more dares. Please keep commenting more dares for me to do!

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

The following user says Thank You to whispering.bel for this post:
Old 01-18-2024, 09:31 PM   #93
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Let's have you get naked. If you arent already.

1. How many steps? Let us try at night. Open the front door. How many steps can you take completely naked? If that is too much...how about in a towel?

2. You need to go shopping. Get peanut butter, cooking oil and brown sugar. When you go shopping you will go naked under a coat OR wear a swimsuit. Nothing more. Underwear will work in place of a swimsuit as well. Go barefoot at the store...carry your shoes in case someone notices and demands you have footwear.

3. A couple ways to do this next stage...get naked...then cover yourself head to toe in one at a time or all three at once. (Oil, sugar, peanut butter). Or...for sone fun...pour entire contents into a garbage bag...then get in the garbage bag your self. Masturbate in the garbage bag. Edge twice.

Maybe...if you choose the garbage bag...you will add pee to the mix. Sit or kneel in the bag. Before you start use two handfulls to "wash" your hair and face.

4. Now...dirty slut...dont clean up. Get out of the bag or simply step out from the bath or wherever you covered yourself. Take a pic to remember how dirty you were. Now give yourself a swirly while masturbating. Now hump the toilet and masturbate until you are ready to cum. Once you are ready to cum sxream ",I am a dirty slut!" And shove your face deep into the toilet. If you can you will kiss the bowl and flush as you cum. Take a pic of the dirty slut once you have orgasmed.

Feel free to play with the ideas. You have 24 hours to complete this. Full report with how it felt. Or there will be a punishment.

Enjoy
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2024, 01:50 AM   #94
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by whispering.bel View Post
Here is my first report for my time at home. I’ve been trying to really live in the moment and enjoy my sensual time alone as much as possible but will also try and add reports at least daily during my time home alone. I’m doing a lot more things than I usually do and pushing boundaries and these reports take me a while to type out so they might be a bit behind when I’m actually doing the dares. I tend to want to bring myself to orgasm while typing these out so have been working hard to resist that temptation. Of course, I’d hate to break my rule by doing it while typing this. So right now, I am keeping my hands above my waist.
I don’t give you lots of pain dares since I know that’s not one of your big turn-ons but this just cries out for one I’ve had lying around. The next time you write a report here, put clothespins on your nipples. Run a separate piece of string through each clothespin and tie the strings around the bases of your index fingers. Should be tight enough that the act of typing is enough to tug on your nipples even when you’re leaning close to the keyboard. That should keep your hands off your pussy! Remember to move the clothespins every once in a while if it takes too long to write the report.

And great report, your alone time seems off to a wonderful start! Too bad about the 1 but you should be well over 10 edges now so you can cum on a 9 or 10 from now on.

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2024, 07:52 AM   #95
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
And great report, your alone time seems off to a wonderful start! Too bad about the 1 but you should be well over 10 edges now so you can cum on a 9 or 10 from now on.
Thank you. It has definitely been eventful. Once again, I did not get a ton of sleep so I am going to try and get a few more hours. I’ll try and post a report later today oh my adventures. I’m going to try to continue more dirty dares today too.

I was considering having my friend over for a sleepover tomorrow night but know that might interfere with some dares so probably is not worth it. What are your thoughts?

Also, I’m running out of creative ideas on ways to pee outside of the toilet. I could definitely use some help with these ideas.

Old 01-19-2024, 11:35 AM   #96
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

I mean...it depends on the friend.

Other places to pee: Sink, diaper, bucket, trash can, dumpster, sewer grate, bottle, river, lake...on a friend

Old 01-19-2024, 12:20 PM   #97
Caya
getDare Devil

How good of a friend ist she?
If shes a realy good friend it might be the easyes just to akse what she thinks of a nude sleepover.
If she sems intreaged ir finde it Fanny do it.
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2024, 08:06 PM   #98
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Here is the report from yesterday’s adventures. I am currently sitting naked on my couch writing this, with the clothes pins attached to my nipples with strings on them. I don’t particularly enjoy this part of it but I do think it will do a sufficient job of keeping my hands off my pussy (I think it is time I finally start calling it that)

Yesterday morning I woke up immediately feeling turned on and like I wanted to touch myself. I was a bit cold from my lack of clothing and definitely felt exposed. I didn’t get a great night sleep since I had been so turned and am definitely not used to sleeping without any clothes on. I did have to pee when I woke up so decided I would get that out of the way first. I made my way to the bathroom. The most obvious way to pee without a toilet is in the tub. And I was feeling sleepy and not too creative to decided to do this. I wanted to try peeing while standing up. I figured if boys could do this so could I. I opened my legs a bit and began to pee. The stream came out pretty easily. The one thing I did not think of ahead was it landing on my feet, which a lot of it did. I am getting a lot more used to getting pee on myself. I got out of the tub and used a towel to dry myself off. I was still pretty sleepy so moved to the couch and slept for a little while longer.

I woke up a few hours later, still feeling wet and finally ready to do more naughty things to myself. I found another nakedyogaschool instruction video on my phone. I set my towel on the ground of the living room to act my mat and rolled the dice. I rolled a 4 which meant I’d have to do it with panties in my mouth. Funny enough I still had the bra and panties that I took off yesterday laying on the living room floor. I grabbed those panties and put them in my mouth. They had been off for so long so were completely dry and really didn’t taste like much of anything. I started the workout and followed along with it. This was a fun workout and a nice way to get my blood flowing and my day started. There were a few poses that really made me feel excited, specially ones that left me exposed a ton of with my legs opened up. I felt myself getting more and more wet during the workout. The video was about 20 minutes and I felt pretty hot after it, in multiple ways! I decided to edge now. I decided to do a bit of a different method that I sometimes use. I laid on my stomach and put my hand underneath my pussy and began to hump it. With my other hand, I sucked on my finger before reaching behind me and inserting the tip into my butthole. I moved it in and out while continuing to hump my hand. I think I’m really starting to enjoy the idea of anal a lot more. After doing this for a bit, I was very close to the edge. I pulled out my phone and used my dice app. I couldn’t believe my luck, I got a two. I was so frustrated with myself for getting that. I had to stop edging there. I had made a small mess on the towel and my hands were felt gross, having once covered in my juices and the other fresh out of my butt. I decided to go get a shower before going out to run my errands.

The shower was amazing but it was definitely a challenge to not touch myself anymore. I know I could have edges but I really was so turned on that I was afraid I would accidentally orgasm if I ever tried. Once I finished my shower, I dried off and did my hair and skin routine. I grabbed the minimum amount of clothes I’d need to go out, which was just a pair of leggings and a long sleeve shirt. I brought both of those to the front and got dressed into them in front of a window.

I’m going to give my nipples a break for a bit but my next report will be up soon about my errands and my experience with porn.

Please keep the dares coming!

Last edited by whispering.bel; 01-20-2024 at 08:31 AM.
The following user says Thank You to whispering.bel for this post:
Old 01-20-2024, 10:05 AM   #99
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Here is the continuation of my report:

My parents had left me with a pretty good amount of errands to run so I was out for a few hours. The outfit was the toughest part about being out. The outfit itself wasn’t bad, but being turned on made it pretty terrible. The leggings didn’t leave much to the imagination about the shape of things. It hugged my butt, making my crack and cheeks stand out. On the front, it kinda dug into my pussy and also showed the shape of my puffy mound. It did not help that I was wet the entire time too, which left a small spot on the pants. They were black so it was hard to see, but it I did feel it the entire time. Luckily for me, the shirt was long enough to cover that but my nipples did like through the shirt a bit and could be seen by anybody who looking close enough.

While out, I did feel the need to pee so decided to do it out, since I would be allowed to use a toilet then. I found a bathroom at one of the stores that I was out at and went into there. This was a small store and did have private bathrooms, which was really nice. I decided to get two dares done at once, since I was here. I pulled out my phone and propped it up on the counter and started to record. I didn’t want to take up too much time but started to do a quick strip tease. Of course there was not much for me to strip so overall it wasn’t very long. Once naked, I threw my clothes in the corner and sat on the toilet. The toilet was in front of the counter so my phone was able to capture me peeing as well. I wiped when done and flushed and got changed. I stopped recording and went back to my errands. The rest of them were fairly uneventful and hopefully nobody noticed my lack of underwear.

I went home and immediately stripped off my clothes the moment I walked in the door. I rested for a bit on the couch but really wanted to do more naughty things, so my rest did not last long. I took my towel and went to my bed. It was time to explore some porn. I double checked the rules on here, and I cannot post the links to what I watched since they contain nudity. I will try my best to describe them.

It took me a lot of searching to finally start finding stuff that I liked. I wanted to watch ones that I enjoyed but could also take inspiration from when making my own. I’m still a bit reluctant to watch why stuff with males and females having sex with each other. It definitely fascinates me and intrigues me. I’ve just always had the mindset that sex is such a personal thing. But I am still curious and will likely watch one someday soon. After searching for a while, I found a porn creator that I really like called Hegre. Lots of the stuff is only with girls and feel like something I can recreate on my own.

The first video I watched was a behind the scenes of a nude photo shoot with a girl named Alisa. The idea of being naked and posing for photos for a photographer sounds like something really exciting to me. She is not shy in the video and did multiple poses. She even chats and laughs with the photographer, like it’s any other photoshoot. One particular part of the video which I think stood out the most to me was a pose where she is on her knees, facing away from the camera. She is still sitting up straight, just on her knees. The photographer got very close to her butt and she reached behind and spread her butt open. Her butthole is clearly visible and he captured a photo of it. Another part that stood out was when she was laying on her back with the legs in the air. She then opened her legs spread eagle. I had to pause the video there and really take it in. This is the most I’ve really seen another girl up close before. It was quite the sight.

The next one I watched all the way through starring a model named Emily Bloom. She was wearing an American flag bikini and laying on a white bed. The first part of the video is her teasing the camera a ton. There are close up shots of her face, which was beautiful by the way. She pulled her bikini top to the side and showed off her breasts. She then is in a pose away from the camera with her butt facing it, she lifts her butt up and down. If you look close enough, you can see the outline of her lips and a bit of skin poking out of the side. She continued teasing the camera and showing more and more, eventually pulling the bikini into her crack. She continued this before removing everything slowly. I was probably more turned on than I ever have been when watching this. Before being spread, her pussy looks so much like mine which was a major turn on. Just when I thought it couldn’t get better, she was back on the bed spread eagle starting to masturbate. At one point, I thought I was about to orgasm while edging to this. This was my first time watching somebody else masturbate and it was amazing.

The last video I watched was with the same model. It was just called mood and was a lot shorter. She started off completely naked already, outside on an outdoor bench. She laid on her back and raised her butt and feet into the air. She spread her legs with the camera above her, giving an amazing view of the inside of her pussy and her butthole. She did a few more poses like this. It was really fun to see the differences in her pussy when it is spread versus when it is closed. I definitely wanted to highlight this on my self as well for my porn. She is very flexible which let her do some really hot stuff. At the end of the video, she walked away and the camera followed her butt which was also very fun to see.

I had edged the entire time when watching these and was so close to an orgasm multiple times. I was going to make my video but decided to wait until I was allowed to orgasm and also had some ideas that I wanted to get supplies for.

Here were my takeaways from exploring porn:
  • I think I’m sexually attracted to females too. I’ve never really thought I was and never would have admitted before this.
  • these stars must be so turned on the entire time. I can’t imagine doing this stuff in front of people like that, and it being your job
  • I want to explore more and think stuff with both guys and girls will be my next best step

Please keep sending dares my way and I will try to get another report out soon

The following 3 users say Thank You to whispering.bel for this post:
Old 01-21-2024, 02:02 AM   #100
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Honestly I'm not surprised to hear you're into women, your fantasies really seemed to lean that direction to me. How are you feeling about that realization? You mentioned going out to get some supplies, if that happens to include a vibrator and you haven't yet used it, don't start using it, I have plans for it and your denial if you do get one. And I'll post your clothing punishment either late Monday night or early Tuesday afternoon. Just so you know when to expect that.

I'd wanted to post a dare or two for you but I just haven't been creative lately. I'll watch the thread and may give some if I'm inspired, but I also might not post until I give the punishment. Have fun until then!

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 07:49 PM   #101
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
Honestly I'm not surprised to hear you're into women, your fantasies really seemed to lean that direction to me. How are you feeling about that realization? You mentioned going out to get some supplies, if that happens to include a vibrator and you haven't yet used it, don't start using it, I have plans for it and your denial if you do get one. And I'll post your clothing punishment either late Monday night or early Tuesday afternoon. Just so you know when to expect that.

I'd wanted to post a dare or two for you but I just haven't been creative lately. I'll watch the thread and may give some if I'm inspired, but I also might not post until I give the punishment. Have fun until then!
I think it’s something I’m not really too surprised by either. I’m still kinda figuring it out and don’t think I’d want to actually date or be in a relationship with a woman, but definitely am sexually attracted to them.

I looked at target and could not find any. I did get a bikini which I used for my video (more on that later). I still have some money left so am open to other things that could be fun to buy.

Hopefully you’ll come up with some more, I always really enjoy the dares you have for me

Old 01-22-2024, 01:38 PM   #102
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Wow, can’t believe this thread is already up to 100 replies! I’ve been having so much fun, especially with my time alone these last few days. I’ll try and post another report at some point soon!

In the meantime, I think I should push myself to even more extreme and daring things for today and tomorrow since they will be my last 2 days home alone. Let me know what ideas you guys have

Old 01-22-2024, 01:51 PM   #103
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

1. Invite a friend over and stay naked for them. Show them your first porno.

2. Make an hour long porno. Stripping. Spanking. Doing yoga. Jumping jacks. Finish by peeing in a bowl. Dump it over your head...then orgasm with your head in the toilet. Then watch the video before cleaning up and habe a 2nd orgasm in time with the first.

Feel free to modify as turns you on.

3. See how far you are willing to go naked from your house...leaving all your clothes behind.

4. Orgasm somewhere other than your house.

Old 01-22-2024, 01:55 PM   #104
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
1. Invite a friend over and stay naked for them. Show them your first porno.

2. Make an hour long porno. Stripping. Spanking. Doing yoga. Jumping jacks. Finish by peeing in a bowl. Dump it over your head...then orgasm with your head in the toilet. Then watch the video before cleaning up and habe a 2nd orgasm in time with the first.

Feel free to modify as turns you on.

3. See how far you are willing to go naked from your house...leaving all your clothes behind.

4. Orgasm somewhere other than your house.
Thank you. I will definitely be doing some of these.

Also, I did not compete the last messy dare you suggested within the timeframe you gave to not get a punishment. So I think I should get a punishment for that.

Old 01-22-2024, 02:13 PM   #105
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Punishment....well...I will habe to think up a good one. You are tempting me...*evil grin*

Advertisements
Kink Talk