Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-27-2016, 06:00 AM   #91
Foxycat

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegleman View Post
Thanks for your detailed report. You did this hard dare well. Except in one point: You could not hold the third edge aslong as i told you to do. This would normaly mean, you failed the dare and you have to do one new dare without 1 of your limits. PM or KIK me to discuss your punishment.
You can just post one here that you think is fair, no need to discuss it??

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80 View Post
answer all these with a vibe on high in your pussy, and with clamps on your nipples:

What kind of bondage tools do you have?
Can you orgasm several times in a row?
Does denial give you more powerful orgasm when finally allowed?
How long can you hold an edge?
What is your best sexual fantasy?
1) Toys list + most common household objects
2) Yes
3) No
4) depends, 30 seconds - 2 minutes
5) secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
Lmao, thats not how it works you dont get to choose other peoples limits
Read my original post

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80 View Post
prepare some cute panties soaked in pussy juice from edging that day, so wipe your pussy after each edge with the panties, and keep in a zip lock bag

Get naked in your bathroom
Put buttplug coated in hotsace in your ass
spank your ass 20 times hard
Add clothes pins to your nipples
Spank your pussy 20 times
Set timer for 20 minutes
put 4 clothes pins on each pussy lip, use tape around your thighs to spread your pussy open
Lie in the bottom of your tub/shower with legs spread
Put a pair of soaked panties spread out over your face (like a face mask)
Adjust the shower head so the water hits your pussy
turn the nipples clamps 90 degrees
Enjoy the teasing from the water
remember no cumming
I don't really know about this one, it didn't really excite me at all. I don't think I'll do it, just didn't feel like a turn on for me

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM Dares

Toys list

Find my sexual map here
Check my blog for my previous dare reports!
Kik: Foxycat94
Foxycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 06:14 AM   #92
Foxycat

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
Glad you liked my first dare.
Very nice reports too, always nice to see someone take the time.

Generate a number 1-10, the roll a dice, multiply the 2 numbers.
Edge this many time without stopping using a vibe in your pussy.
Now your nicely aroused, flip a coin.

Heads, you may cum with a catch. Cum the same amount of times as edges done before sleeping.
Tails, you may cum with a catch. Cum the same amount of times as dares in this post at the time your completing it.

Now add the number of edges and orgasms completed. Then make your self a rubberband rope, attach to a belt passing it between your legs so its tucked nice and firmly between your labia. then snap it against that pussy that many times, as far as you can stretch it.
Now no touching that pussy or clit for the rest of the day.
Tried this one yesterday. When I generated a number I got 9 and on my roll I got 5. So 45 edges in total. Let's just say I failed... This dare really needs to get its numbers adjusted.

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM Dares

Toys list

Find my sexual map here
Old 08-27-2016, 06:30 AM   #93
Hangwedgbuttplug
getDare Devil

Dont forget my dare a few pages back!

Limits: public, poop, piss, messy, A2M, Pics, Orgasm, Edging
Butt plugs (widths) 2", 2.25", 2.68", inflatable,
Dildo's - 2"x7", Dick Rambone

PM hang x ill hang for that many minutes.
GIRLS ONLY pm me show it and I'll show you my locked cock

locked in Happygo stainless chastity cage. Last orgasm 7-6-16. permanently denied orgasm for life.
Hangwedgbuttplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 06:35 AM   #94
Foxycat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangwedgbuttplug View Post
Get out your biggest dildo, and wooden spoon. Lube up the dildo and slide it into your ass. Now begin smacking your pussy with the wooden spoon. One smack per full stroke of the dildo in your ass. You must continue until you edge. If you fail to reach edge in fifteen minutes, then I will deny you orgasm for 7 days.
I did this one last night, but I fell asleep before posting the report so here it is. I got into my bedroom, and stripped naked. I had my wooden spoon and biggest dildo already ready on the bed, and I gave the dildo a good squeeze of lube before sliding it up my ass. Once it was filling my ass up I grabbed around the base of it, and started pumping it into my ass while smacking g my pussy with the spoon. I made sure each stroke would get one smack, as I kept working my ass faster. I honestly have a hard time finding that much pleasure in anal, so the spanking mostly kept me going. I didn't manage to get close to edging/cumming, but I kept it up for 15 minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
Here is something I hop you will like.
Have your dildo in your pussy and a butt plug that you're comfortable with and that the head is flat. If it goes too much out of your ass then nevermind the plug.

Make yourself a crotch rope with a knot on your pussy and one on your anus if you don't have the plug. Then start humping against a wall until you edge. Then do it on another wall of your room. as soon as you did it against every wall of your room do it against your bed until you cum.
Now this one I did when I woke up. I was already sleeping with my ass plugged, so when I woke up with a horny pussy I decided to give this dare a try. I grabbed my dildo and worked it into my pussy, feeling it fill me up, before grabbing some rope and making my crotch rope. I made a big knot for my pussy and made sure the rope was tight. I could feel my pussy, already turned on and tightening it's muscles around my dildo, as I got up to the wall. Now, I've never tried to hump a wall before, and I wasn't really sure how to do it. I tried a bunch of different methods, but none of them got me even close to edging. After about 20 minutes of try and fail with the wall I decided to hump against 4 other objects and edge of them. The first one I chose was the corner of my desk. I sat ontop of it and humped my pussy back and forth, which rubbed the knot deep into my pussy. I could feel myself get wetter and wetter as the rough rope worked it's way on my sensitive skin. After completing one edge the rope was starting to soak, and my thighs had gotten pretty wet too. Eager to continue I mounted my armrest as soon as the edge had faded, and worked up another. I could feel my clit throb and ache against the rope as I roughly forced the knot to roll over my clit. Another edge wasn't far away, and I nearly made myself cum while trying to hold it.

For my next edge, I humped my pussy against my closet door, making it a vertical horse, and I edged within minutes. My last pick was edging against my window frame. Even though I live on the 3rd floor so no one can really see me, I wanted the excitement of having my ass pressed against the window, humping. This edge didn't take long at all, and by this point my thighs as rope was soaked with pussy juices and my whole pussy was aching to cum. I went onto my bed, and started humping it frantically trying to push myself into an orgasm. It took a few minutes before I reached it, but once I did my pussy exploded as I kept humping until my orgasm faded.

Thank you for this dare! I had a lot of fun with it, and it felt so awesome to have a morning orgasm!!

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM Dares

Toys list

Find my sexual map here
The following 2 users say Thank You to Foxycat for this post:
Old 08-27-2016, 06:53 AM   #95
Sarmatio
getDare Sweetheart

So here it something interesting
Get stockings, shirt around knee, clothespins, string. Put one clothespin on each pussy lips (of course one on inner and one on outer, it will be easy if they are only on outer :P), so totally 4 clothespins. Then connect them with some string and attach them as garters to stockings. You may need additional clothespins or clamps to connect them but I'm sure you will find a way if you have the tools. Then put the skirt and go to the store for a try out. You need to spend at least 15 mins walking into the store and looking for stuff. After you got home write report how it was but don't remove the clothespins yet. Put plug in ass. Have 20 belts on your poor tormented pussy. Then get the largest dildo and start fucking it edge and do 10 belts more. Do this 3 times. And on forth time fucking the dildo cum and remove the clothespins. Have fun :P
Old 08-27-2016, 10:19 AM   #96
Lyb
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxycat View Post
I did this one last night, but I fell asleep before posting the report so here it is. I got into my bedroom, and stripped naked. I had my wooden spoon and biggest dildo already ready on the bed, and I gave the dildo a good squeeze of lube before sliding it up my ass. Once it was filling my ass up I grabbed around the base of it, and started pumping it into my ass while smacking g my pussy with the spoon. I made sure each stroke would get one smack, as I kept working my ass faster. I honestly have a hard time finding that much pleasure in anal, so the spanking mostly kept me going. I didn't manage to get close to edging/cumming, but I kept it up for 15 minutes.

Now this one I did when I woke up. I was already sleeping with my ass plugged, so when I woke up with a horny pussy I decided to give this dare a try. I grabbed my dildo and worked it into my pussy, feeling it fill me up, before grabbing some rope and making my crotch rope. I made a big knot for my pussy and made sure the rope was tight. I could feel my pussy, already turned on and tightening it's muscles around my dildo, as I got up to the wall. Now, I've never tried to hump a wall before, and I wasn't really sure how to do it. I tried a bunch of different methods, but none of them got me even close to edging. After about 20 minutes of try and fail with the wall I decided to hump against 4 other objects and edge of them. The first one I chose was the corner of my desk. I sat ontop of it and humped my pussy back and forth, which rubbed the knot deep into my pussy. I could feel myself get wetter and wetter as the rough rope worked it's way on my sensitive skin. After completing one edge the rope was starting to soak, and my thighs had gotten pretty wet too. Eager to continue I mounted my armrest as soon as the edge had faded, and worked up another. I could feel my clit throb and ache against the rope as I roughly forced the knot to roll over my clit. Another edge wasn't far away, and I nearly made myself cum while trying to hold it.

For my next edge, I humped my pussy against my closet door, making it a vertical horse, and I edged within minutes. My last pick was edging against my window frame. Even though I live on the 3rd floor so no one can really see me, I wanted the excitement of having my ass pressed against the window, humping. This edge didn't take long at all, and by this point my thighs as rope was soaked with pussy juices and my whole pussy was aching to cum. I went onto my bed, and started humping it frantically trying to push myself into an orgasm. It took a few minutes before I reached it, but once I did my pussy exploded as I kept humping until my orgasm faded.

Thank you for this dare! I had a lot of fun with it, and it felt so awesome to have a morning orgasm!!
I really love your reports and I'm glad you liked it I wasn't sure. I'll try thinking of more

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 06:27 AM   #97
Foxycat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarmatio View Post
So you are still not completed my previous task but I'll give you one in advance.
I think you are quite good at edging so it will be more fun to test your cumming capabilities.
First you need to prepare some ginger peeled in shape of plug, toothpaste, Tabasco, big dildo and bullet vibe.
After you are done with that lose your clothes. Plug ass with the ginger and start fucking cunt with the dildo while working on clit with the vibe. Your goal is to cum. When you cum once switch the holes - ginger goes to pussy and dildo to ass. When you cum second time switch the holes but this time apply toothpaste to dildo before start fucking with it. After you cum for third time switch again the holes and reapply the toothpaste. After the forth time - switch holes and apply tabasco to the dildo. After the fifth reapply the tabasco to the dildo and after the six time - you are free
I think this task is very hard but we will see how you handle it.
I started out with peeling and shaping the ginger into a plug. Once that was done I went into the bathroom and gathered everything I needed. I undressed and sat down on the bathroom floor, with mirror in front of me. I spread my legs ipen, and placed the vibe on my clit, using a little piece of tape to hold it there. I put it on medium, and pushed the plug into my ass. I couldn't help but give it a few squeezes, feeling my asshole starting to burn. I grabbed my dildo and pushed it into my pussy, which was already dripping wet in anticipation. I quickly started to push the dildo in and out of my needy hole, filling it with pleasure each time. As my ass started to burn more and more, I quickly worked up and orgasm. I tried to hold it for a little while, but soon my pussy exploded in pleasure.

I pulled out the plug and quickly washed it before putting it in my ass (don't want a UTI here) and slowly pressed the dildo into my ass. I have a bit of a harder time cumming without fucking my pussy, and so I put the vibe on max. My pussy was starting to squeeze around the plug while I started working the dildo in and out of my ass. I kept forcing it deeper and harder, trying to bring myself to an orgasm. It was actually very challenging, and it took me a total of 25 minutes before I managed to cum.

Once I came, I cleaned my dildo up before reinserting it in my pussy, and put the plug back in my ass. I added a nice amount of toothpaste to my dildo and started working it in and out, pushing the tootbpaste deep inside me. I cod quickly feel my pussy start to sting and tingle, while a cold feeling spread over my cunt. I kept working my toy in and out of my horny hole, quickly building up another orgasm. Within minutes I was cumming again.

Once again I cleaned the plug and placed it back into my toothpaste filled cunt hole. I re applied a load of toothpaste and shoved the dildo in my ass. The toothpaste hurt worse here, as I started to roughly fuck my little ass hole. I kept fucking it for dear life, trying to reach am orgasm. My pussy was throbbing hard around the ginger, and toothpaste was dripping out of my cunt and ass. After about 30 minutes of anal fucking I had to give up as I couldnt get myself close enough to orgasm. I'm sorry for failing your dare, and you are welcome to punish me for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Now give this a try. I hope you enjoy it too.

For this your going to need the following items
ear buds
phone charging cord
dildo, with suction cup type
blindfold
2 towels

First off, safety, once your done, when you try to stand, have something nearby to help steady youself, you might loose your balance.

Ok, the idea of this is that your going to whip yourself, and fuck the dildo to the beat of the music. But I want one thing, stay in your head, don't focus on your orgasms, or the pain of the strikes, stay in your head, let the pleasure overwhelm you and come to you in your head.

Next when you hear Aerosmith, no whipping, just the dildo action, so your going to be fucking the dildo to the beat non-stop.

Now put the dildo on a hard surface, so it sticks, and put the towels down on each side, to pad your knees. Get the ear buds in and then pull down the blindfold, play the music in the order I post it. When you hit yourself, the first two song, hit at a pain level of 3, then on the remaining song, hit on a pain level of 5. Your charging cord will be folded in half too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDwotNLyz10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WVvizpjJK4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymbNKQWYKRM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PyKU-nYjho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gweUVWUYYQ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z1FP1VG7hs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB6bYRZU44o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0BujDKEK4g
I don't have a suction cup dildo, so can't do this one.

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM Dares

Toys list

Find my sexual map here
Old 08-28-2016, 06:43 AM   #98
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

DAMN you have some hot reports! Thanks for playing, engaging, and keeping us hooked!

But mainly here for fun, conversation, reading and writing. My time can get limited depending on the season.

HERE IS MY AMA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...13#post2717113

PM DARES: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79086

I love creativity and reporting back.

Dislikes: The normal things like poop, death, too messy.
DigitalKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 06:46 AM   #99
Foxycat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHartham View Post
Well I have decided to combine a few of the dares you have done so far as best I can. You friend will need to be involved and you will also need tape, your dildo, and your vibrator. If you can skip a class or 2 that would be perfect, but definitely not necessary. So to start, you must have your vibrator in your pussy at school, I will say medium but if you are really scared that people will find out then it can be on low. When your first class ends meet your friend in the washroom, I would select one earlier if possible, and both of you get into a stall. He is allowed to play with you as he wishes, and fuck you too if you are ok with that, but he can't make you cum yet. If he wishes to use the dildo or fuck you then you must tape the vibrator to your clit and let him do as he wishes. You are to do this before your first class and after your last one as well as inbetween each of them Like I said if you could skip a class or 2 it would be perfect but aim for the end of the day if you do, like your last 2 classes. So, if you do skip your last class or 2 and meet up with him in the washroom, same thing applies, but, now you are allowed to cum as long as someone other then you 2 is in the washroom. Naturally you don't stop just because you came. Until either school ends or half and hour after that depending on how long you stay in there he must continue to either fuck or play with you, much like you kept fucking yourself for an hour while watching porn. If you don't skip a class then simply do the same thing but obviously it won't be as long. Also, spend as much of lunch in there as possible. If there is anything you need changed or can't do tell me and I will do my best to change it.
Neither of us are really willing to cut class or spent every second of free time we have in school in the bathroom. Problem is that he smokes, so he wants his smoking breaks, and we both need lunch. So yeah, I'm afraid it would be a little too much time consuming. And yeah, I value my free education, so while I'm willing to do a few smaller dares in some breaks, I'm certainly not willing to cut class or anything like that. Im sorry! Feel free to submit something else if you'd like.

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM Dares

Toys list

Find my sexual map here
Old 08-28-2016, 06:47 AM   #100
Foxycat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalKat View Post
DAMN you have some hot reports! Thanks for playing, engaging, and keeping us hooked!
Thank you so much! Always happy to hear that someone is enjoying them. Thank you (all) for daring, teasing and pushing me to keep going, having a blast with these!

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM Dares

Toys list

Find my sexual map here
Old 08-28-2016, 07:23 AM   #101
Lyb
getDare Addict

What about something quite simple as have your bullet vibe in your pussy and give the remote to your friend for a day or an evening out?

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 08:25 AM   #102
centurion01
getDare Addict

How about a nice easy one that you can do alongside other dares...

Drink a pint (½L) of water every 30minutes for 2 hours (4 drinks) then wait a hour until you can pee.

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 08:48 AM   #103
Sarmatio
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxycat View Post
I started out with peeling and shaping the ginger into a plug. Once that was done I went into the bathroom and gathered everything I needed. I undressed and sat down on the bathroom floor, with mirror in front of me. I spread my legs ipen, and placed the vibe on my clit, using a little piece of tape to hold it there. I put it on medium, and pushed the plug into my ass. I couldn't help but give it a few squeezes, feeling my asshole starting to burn. I grabbed my dildo and pushed it into my pussy, which was already dripping wet in anticipation. I quickly started to push the dildo in and out of my needy hole, filling it with pleasure each time. As my ass started to burn more and more, I quickly worked up and orgasm. I tried to hold it for a little while, but soon my pussy exploded in pleasure.

I pulled out the plug and quickly washed it before putting it in my ass (don't want a UTI here) and slowly pressed the dildo into my ass. I have a bit of a harder time cumming without fucking my pussy, and so I put the vibe on max. My pussy was starting to squeeze around the plug while I started working the dildo in and out of my ass. I kept forcing it deeper and harder, trying to bring myself to an orgasm. It was actually very challenging, and it took me a total of 25 minutes before I managed to cum.

Once I came, I cleaned my dildo up before reinserting it in my pussy, and put the plug back in my ass. I added a nice amount of toothpaste to my dildo and started working it in and out, pushing the tootbpaste deep inside me. I cod quickly feel my pussy start to sting and tingle, while a cold feeling spread over my cunt. I kept working my toy in and out of my horny hole, quickly building up another orgasm. Within minutes I was cumming again.

Once again I cleaned the plug and placed it back into my toothpaste filled cunt hole. I re applied a load of toothpaste and shoved the dildo in my ass. The toothpaste hurt worse here, as I started to roughly fuck my little ass hole. I kept fucking it for dear life, trying to reach am orgasm. My pussy was throbbing hard around the ginger, and toothpaste was dripping out of my cunt and ass. After about 30 minutes of anal fucking I had to give up as I couldnt get myself close enough to orgasm. I'm sorry for failing your dare, and you are welcome to punish me for it.
So here is the punishment... Get chilly, plug, small vibe/dildo, clothespin and ruler. Apply the chilly to plug and put it. Do the same with the vibe and insert it all the way in the pussy. Now stand up straight and put the clothespin on clit the hit it off with the ruler. You have to hit it off 25 times (if you hit the clothespin but it won't fall it doesn't count). That's all.
Old 08-28-2016, 08:55 AM   #104
Australia
getDare Sweetheart

Let a dog eat it

For A Slave Dares Or To Send Dares Please Contact kaao0 On kik

Kik - kaao0
Australia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 08:58 AM   #105
DemonDare

These reports have got me precumming just thinking about your tortured pussy.

Something I rarely see on Gd is urethral punishments.
Why don't you try taking a qtip, lubing it up, and then inserting it half way into your urethra. Spend 5 minutes slowly pushing the qtip in and out.

It may sting to pee after but will not cause damage.
DemonDare is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk