Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-20-2012, 03:30 PM   #91
kas

Great idea!

Ill join as a servant.

Royal Urinal
Dungeon Master (punisher for bad slaves)
Locksmith (keeps chastity belts in working order)

though i know it is far below my place in society it seems clear that we need to have a royal record keeper to compile lists of rank and jobs to smooth things out

also it seems clear that there should be limits on some some of the ranks
a kingdom can only have so many nobles without crazyness abounding
really when there are multiple kings contradicting each other anarchy will arise

anyway just my thoughts

and now for the fun part

Slaves you ALL clearly need some punishment:
1 you may not cum for 24 hours.
2 you must edge a minimum of 6 times in that time.
3 each time you edge you must be in a different location
4 post locations here and if you fail

any slaves in chastity must pm me to scheduled lock cleanings.
and to receive an alternate punishment.

NO-NO's: Playing w/ Poo, Animals, Minors, Illegal, Family, Permanent, Illegal, Bloodletting, Wedgies, Messy,

I now shave my arms, legs, chest, arm pits.
My wife got me a vasectomy for my birth day this year. im not a real man anymore (not that i was to begin with).

Last edited by kas; 05-20-2012 at 03:35 PM.
kas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 03:32 PM   #92
CBTlover69

i join as a slave.
message me your dares
CBTlover69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 03:35 PM   #93
Awesomeffect
Account Banned

Location: At my house waiting for something exciting to happen

[QUOTE=kas;689621]
though i know it is far below my place in society it seems clear that we need to have a royal record keeper to compile lists of rank and jobs to smooth things out

really when there are multiple kings contradicting each other anarchy will arise
QUOTE]

Yes I believe you are correct so I propose that there always be an odd number of Queens/Kings as a sort of tie braker and maybe it should fall on the royalty or the thread maker to compile this list
Old 05-20-2012, 03:41 PM   #94
groen

[QUOTE=Awesomeffect;689626]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kas View Post

QUOTE]

Yes I believe you are correct so I propose that there always be an odd number of Queens/Kings as a sort of tie braker and maybe it should fall on the royalty or the thread maker to compile this list
I don't agree on the number of royals part because there are already complaints of to little dares there are far more slaves and servants the there are kings and queens

the view kings and queens that are her can never overrule another of their own rank they can of course add things and speak with the queen or king to change their ruling
groen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 03:48 PM   #95
Awesomeffect
Account Banned

I was mainly applying to limiting the kings and queens or at least giving them the power to over rule one another in the case that a queen added onto something that another queen said
example: if i were to dare all slaves to masturbate. then a king were to add on with you must use icyhot as lube. (this is not an actual order though i wont stop anyone who wishes to carry it out) I could then over rule the king
if a king were to order a servent to tie him/herself dowwn to a chair for an hour. I would not be able to over rule this for it has nothing to do with one of my orders
Old 05-20-2012, 03:51 PM   #96
russellha
Account Banned

i protest agenst king and queens, slave rebellion, give us freedom 2 dare eachova or give us punishment, if punishmnt, harm me dnt harm others, but i wont stop protesting for a small piece of rights

join.me, cum-eating
XDXDXDXD
dislikes: pain
limits: public, messy, cam

below=dares:
im a sissy girl xxxxxx

i luvvv cummm
russellha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 03:53 PM   #97
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

@awesomeeffect something we could do to stop that is if the the other king or queen adds to it if the person who originally posted it disagrees they could say so and the lower ranks would have to do both. Also I think no more kings or queens should be allowed

Add me on kik hollynn1213

Looking for a female slave

Likes- nipple torture, humiliation, insertions, anal, semi public, risk of getting caught, pain.
Dislikes (or maybe what I really like the most) big insertions, a lot of pain, high chance of getting caught.
Limits- family, friends, blatant public, too much pain, to large insertion, pics (unless we're friends).
Hollyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 03:54 PM   #98
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Your humblest queen,
Might you spare me a pardon? I would really enjoy being free. I am alone at home and willing to do almost anything. I will respect your previous wish if you wish it and try tommorrow. It is your decision.
Jester/cook,
Griffin.

Quote:
maybe after you have edged twice you can beg you queen here on the forum to have mercy on you an allow you a special deal[\QUOTE]

Greetings your King
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluegrffin
Your majesty, pardon my words, but I am far from weak. I enjoy my freedom, and am very loyal to my morals too. It pains me to see others bound and miserable. I have shown restrain when needed, but will heed your decree until I am releasesd.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 03:54 PM   #99
Awesomeffect
Account Banned

very well russellha your punishment will be clothes pins to the nipples for ten minutes every hour on the hour for 2 weeks and no cumming for 2 weeks
Old 05-20-2012, 04:01 PM   #100
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

Blue griffion normally I would have said yes but you pmed me first abd it said to post it so no you can not

Add me on kik hollynn1213

Looking for a female slave

Likes- nipple torture, humiliation, insertions, anal, semi public, risk of getting caught, pain.
Dislikes (or maybe what I really like the most) big insertions, a lot of pain, high chance of getting caught.
Limits- family, friends, blatant public, too much pain, to large insertion, pics (unless we're friends).
Hollyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 04:01 PM   #101
russellha
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesomeffect View Post
very well russellha your punishment will be clothes pins to the nipples for ten minutes every hour on the hour for 2 weeks and no cumming for 2 weeks
ok, ym

but it inflicts with a previous dare to cum evry day, and lik up all remains, or freeze it for later use... [i havent frozen coz i luv the taste ]

join.me, cum-eating
XDXDXDXD
dislikes: pain
limits: public, messy, cam

below=dares:
im a sissy girl xxxxxx

i luvvv cummm
russellha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 04:03 PM   #102
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to ofthenorth

So could there be a second kingdom of which I claim the throne. Court members can decide which kingdom to join and we can have contests amongst ourselves, making our slaves and servants compete for our pleasure. This is a question both to dareninja and obviously to Vexus and groen (whoever is actually king since both claimed it) if he would be interested in allying with a second kingdom. If you have no interest in alliance and games then the question is still to dareninja if we can have a second kingdom as stated and the interactions will be based on how the roleplay turns out.

Also, would anyone be interested in turning this into like a legit thing not just a thread? Create almost a second life type thing of this roleplay? Depending on how it plays out obviously if it catches on. Just an idea. I'm kind of laid up right now and don't have a LOT of time to do that but in the near future I may be able to work on something like that.

Anyway, if dareninja gives the go ahead, I claim King of the Kingdom of the North (see how I played that out with my SN) And I welcome anyone to join my court.

Last edited by ofthenorth; 05-20-2012 at 04:08 PM.
ofthenorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 04:04 PM   #103
Simate

Dear queen please may i ask permission too cum?
Simate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 04:09 PM   #104
Awesomeffect
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by russellha View Post
ok, ym

but it inflicts with a previous dare to cum evry day, and lik up all remains, or freeze it for later use... [i havent frozen coz i luv the taste ]
very well then i will alter the punishment to say u have to use toothe paste as lube when ever you cum in place of the no cumming for 2 weeks
Old 05-20-2012, 04:11 PM   #105
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default Clarification

I may be a servant, but can everyone put in their sig who they are? (slave, king, etc, and what type they are, servant:cook, jester, or royalty: foot servant)
Thanks for the consdiseration.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk