Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-07-2013, 12:25 AM   #91
DirtyBetGirl

Sorry, Gardner, I have done your dare. It's hard to keep track of the reviewing, sorry.

It was pretty much as the dare prescribed. I edged before going, then put on my now-normal (for the bet) ultra slutty attire. Found a shy-looking guy kinda hanging round the fringes, flirted with him a bit (complement him and so on). Then offered him the bj (he accepted, of course) and we headed to the mens bathroom (first time ever for me lol). I was lucky, in that I got in unnoticed. Proceded to get him off, gave him "the best blow job of his life" while masterbating myself. I let him finish over my face and the orgasmed myself, trying to keep quiet. I then said "nice seeing you," and walked out, again, unseen, which was a relief. Went straight into the ladies to clean my face up, had a little to drink and danced with a few guys then went home again.

19/F

Prefer
Dares involving sex, dating, sluttyness, work dares, fitness, housework, private dares, mild to mid pain and other things that could be fun.

Not doing
Stuff that harms others, anything illegal, really painful, stupidly humiliating or dirty, permanent or dangerous.
DirtyBetGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:33 AM   #92
Kat3130

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyBetGirl View Post
Kat, how long do they have to get me to cum?
Lets give them 15 minutes. But no holes barred. If they want to DP you while rubbing your clit it's their call.
Kat3130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:39 AM   #93
DirtyBetGirl

Ok. And can they use whatever they like, or just dildos?

19/F

Prefer
Dares involving sex, dating, sluttyness, work dares, fitness, housework, private dares, mild to mid pain and other things that could be fun.

Not doing
Stuff that harms others, anything illegal, really painful, stupidly humiliating or dirty, permanent or dangerous.
Old 01-07-2013, 12:49 AM   #94
Kat3130

Quote:
Ok. And can they use whatever they like, or just dildos?
Hmmm let's say dildos only
Kat3130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:56 AM   #95
DirtyBetGirl

ok, that gives me some hope of lasting then. However, it could be quite uncomfortable, depending on how rough they are.

19/F

Prefer

Not doing
Old 01-07-2013, 02:04 AM   #96
jaydoes

thats good for you isn't it?
jaydoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:41 AM   #97
DirtyBetGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydoes View Post
thats good for you isn't it?
It makes it more of a challenge, and the group will like it more, I suppose.

19/F

Prefer

Not doing
Old 01-07-2013, 03:27 AM   #98
poiuytr

Default Add this....

When you're outside (not at work, not in any building), you can not wear shoes ;-) It will be relaxing after so much time in high-heels at work! ;-)
poiuytr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:29 AM   #99
DirtyBetGirl

Sorry poiutyr, I don't think you can do the no shoes thing as I have had a PMed dare saying that I must always been in (really quite high) heels.

19/F

Prefer

Not doing
Old 01-07-2013, 04:06 AM   #100
hoppjoub

Default Banana Dare

At home, take banana with you to bathroom. Pull down panties and peel banana. Bite small bits off and push these into anus until whole banana in anus. Get dressed and go for a walk outside for at least 15min. You may then return home and let it all out in the toilet. Enjoy!
hoppjoub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:28 AM   #101
Top_Hat
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I'm still catching up on a couple of stories from old bets. A bit back TopHat dared me to have sex with my boss by coming in dressed really slutty and then basically telling him to have sex with me. The reason I did not do it right away is because I wanted to slowly build the level of dress up, so it was not to confusing for him.

So the day I decided to do it (a few days ago) I got dressed up in my sexy lingerie fishnet stockings , a white button-up shirt and a tight mid-thigh length skirt (as requested by the dare). The next thing I had to do was to get him to ask me while I was wearing it, and each time he said nothing I had to pull the skirt up and undo a button on my shirt. I spose because he was trying to be professional or polite or whatever, he did not say much for a while. So four buttons were undone (I only had one done up, the one that was about in line with my nipples) , and my skirt was pulled up to just covering height. He finally said that I look fantastic, to which I replied (as per the dare) "I was just feeling sexy today" and I gave him the flirty lip bite and eyes look. And then I asked if he wanted to fuck me, and he just said yes. I started striping, then making out with him, and we eventually ended up doing on the floor. After doing it I said (as per the dare) "this was only spose to be a one off thing, but because you were so good you can have sex with me once more, when you want."
Great report, exactly the result I was hoping for.
Top_Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:34 AM   #102
DirtyBetGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top_Hat View Post
Great report, exactly the result I was hoping for.
Thanks The sex was actually pretty good and the guy's cool about it; it's not as it the workplace has got really awkward or he's told people around or whatever, so thanks for the dare .

19/F

Prefer

Not doing
Old 01-07-2013, 07:20 AM   #103
DirtyBetGirl

I can also say that I'm looking for the following new dare types; shower dares, sleeping dares and beach dares.

Thanks.

19/F

Prefer

Not doing
Old 01-07-2013, 11:00 AM   #104
slutfarm

Sleeping dare: Sleep on your coach in the living room naked with no covers and all blinds, curtains, etc. open every night for a week.

Beach dare: Go to a secluded beach, remove all of your clothes, and lay out on a towel with nothing on except a blindfold so you can't see if anybody is coming. Spend at least 30 minutes on your back and 30 minutes on your stomach with the blindfold on. You can then remove the blindfold and stay as long as you like, but you must stay naked when laying out or swimming.
slutfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:57 PM   #105
nxne

Done mine? If so, I've got another one lined up, if not - go ahead and do this first.

---

Right, I believe you haven't done this yet:

In the similar fashion to Zootsuit's slave dare, I want you to come up to random guys of your own choosing on a street and say loud and clear "I want your cock in my mouth". You are free to decide how you want to handle the situation after that, but do this until you actually get a cock in your mouth ;]
nxne is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk