Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What do you want the picture to be of?
1. A picture of the body writing from my neck down 21 42.00%
2. A picture of all of the clothespins that are neck down. 12 24.00%
3. A bondage picture of Butterfly’s choosing. 17 34.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-02-2018, 10:33 AM   #1021
Kaktus
getDare Sweetheart

5 more minutes plugged!
Old 01-02-2018, 10:33 AM   #1022
alias
Distinguished Member

45 mins body writing

All credit for my sig pic goes to BondageLisa

AMA
alias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 10:34 AM   #1023
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

We are done!!!!

Thank you to everybody for posting and helping to get us to 1000 posts (not including WBB's posts).

She will be here to update the totals and give us a list of the body writing shortly.

In the meantime I will be closing the poll! It looks like a picture of the beautiful body writing has won!

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Butterfly for this post:
Old 01-02-2018, 12:45 PM   #1024
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow27 View Post
write "I kneed discipline" above your knee
I like puns
I love puns too!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
We are done!!!!
YOU GUYS ARE DONE!!!

As Butterfly said, Thank you everyone for all your hard work. This thread is closed as far as your posting goes.

The body writing did in fact win. If I had my sharpies at my parents house, I would do them here, but since I do not, I will have to wait until I go back to school

I will start working on tasks near the date of January 14, 2018. As I originally stated and I think you guys can see, I will have to break these tasks up. I will post another post stating that shortly.

The final counts made me break out a calculator, but here are the closing totals:
Spanks: (I will do my very best to do these in one attempt, but I make mo promises)
  • 153 Right Ass Cheek Spanks
  • 150 Left Ass Cheek Spanks
  • 50 Right Breast spanks
  • 50 Left Breast Spanks
  • 50 Clit Spanks
Clothespins: 102
Minutes with Clothespins on: 210 minutes (This will be broken up with minimum sessions of 15 minutes)
Time Plugged: 960 minutes or 16 hours (This will be done in one go)
Time with a vibe on my clit: 191 minutes or 3 hours and 11 minutes (I am going to push myself to do this in as long of a session as possible, but I know for certain, I will have to take breaks and do this over multiple sessions)
Body Writing: 61 phrases (I will make a list in a separate post so I can organize it and this won't be super long.
Time with the Body Writing on: 69 hours and 48 minutes (I will do this all at once and rewrite as necessary)

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!
-WBB

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Wedgiebondagebabe for this post:
Old 01-02-2018, 01:46 PM   #1025
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

BODY WRITING LIST:
*stick with me I have no idea the best way to compile all these phrases. I grouped them into categories, and I have your notes for specifics in a separate place so if you do not see it exactly how you wanted, never fear. I just needed to shorten things.*

Right Breast: I want more
Left Breast: I am a rope slut

Breasts:
Butterfly-Image
Packman-Image (nipple)
Twist and Pull (arrows to nipples)
Under Breast:
Punish Me
Clamp these
Chest:
I am Beautiful
Expose me
Bounce Bounce (between breasts)
Right Ass: Spank here
Left Ass: Spank here

Pelvis:
Cum Hole
Useless (down arrow)
I want to cum
flick (down arrow to clit)
Always wet
Sole of foot (R/L):
Good Sole
Footjob Queen
Anywhere:
Love Yourself
Plugs: the only thing my ass is good for
I don't deserve to cum
I am a good girl
I'm simply the best
Better than all the rest
I'm a little Princess
I am beautiful and awesome
I love to be plugged
I love being tied up
I am very cute
I am gorgeous
I am.. (5 positive traits)
Butterfly loves me
I love Butterfly
Names of everyone in Thread
1000th post
Right Thigh:
I am amazing
Good Girl
Spread here (Inner)
Left Thigh:
Beautiful (Inner)
Spread Here (Inner)
Sexy as fuck
Thigh/Leg:
Please Wash Me
Helpful
Belly:
Smelly Feet, Yum
Hot (use belly button)
Prime Rib (Fav Food)
Over Belly Button: Slutty Slut
Under Belly Button: I am beautiful

Asshole/Lower Back:
All cum donations here (down arrow)
Use me (down arrow to ass)
Bow Chicka Wow Wow
Neckline:My ass is plugged for getDare
Mouth: Hot (use mouth)
Left Arm: Fav. Song Lyrics (Chorus)

Above Knee:
I kneed discipline
Purple Heart (Left)
Left Foot: I will take life ...
Right Foot: One step at a time
Left Wrist: Infinity with heart

I want to say thank you to everyone. While I am equally thrilled about most of the phrases above, I think it is extra amazing that you guys all wrote a lot of kind and caring things. Not only did they come from friends, but they came from strangers as well so thank you! I think having all of this positivity will help make it easier to post the picture when the time comes.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

The following user says Thank You to Wedgiebondagebabe for this post:
Old 01-02-2018, 01:52 PM   #1026
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

SCHEDULE (Preliminary):

Monday January 16 ,2018:
  • Plug Time will be done
  • Body Writing and TIme will start
  • 1 or 2 sets of clothespins, maybe 3.

What needs to wait for my roommate to be at work:
  • Spankings
  • Vibe time

I want to have everything done by January 31, 2018, but this is preliminary. It might also take me more time then planned.

I will post here with any blog updates or other updates about the tasks if you want to hit the subscribe button.

Thank you again for all your help and I hope you enjoy the result. I am a little scared and anxious, but I think it will be fun!

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

Old 01-02-2018, 03:04 PM   #1027
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedgiebondagebabe View Post
I want to say thank you to everyone. While I am equally thrilled about most of the phrases above, I think it is extra amazing that you guys all wrote a lot of kind and caring things. Not only did they come from friends, but they came from strangers as well so thank you! I think having all of this positivity will help make it easier to post the picture when the time comes.
We all just said what we know to be true.

The near-quote in my sig is something I have come to believe quite strongly, and that has been reinforced here on GD. As in life, almost everyone is quick to make negative comments or to criticize, and slow to offer a compliment, or a kind word, or other helpful gesture. I think that we have gone too far with a concern about embarrassing a modest person with praise, or maybe a fear of seeming to give cheap flattery, and so we stop giving credit where it is due, or even just being nice. We should all treat others as we would like to be treated ourselves: helped, taught if necessary, neither hindered nor pointlessly critiqued.

Marv
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 01-14-2018, 12:31 PM   #1028
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

If someone had asked me when I joined getDare if I would ever do something like this, I would have laughed right in their face. I am still working through most of the tasks, but I have started my body writing time.

I want to remind all of you that this is nerve wracking for me. Please be kind. No negativity will be tolerated. In fact, one of my New Years Resolution is to kick negativity to the curve.

I promised everyone one picture. I could have taken one picture and decided what I wanted everyone to see, but as a thank you for your support and help with this thread, I posted one picture and a collage. The rest of the tasks and reports will follow in the near future.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13621

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

The following 7 users say Thank You to Wedgiebondagebabe for this post:
Old 01-15-2018, 08:59 PM   #1029
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Hello everyone. My album will be put on private temporarily. I know I promised it to the thread, but there are somethings I feel uncomfortable about right now. I just want to make sure the issue is resolved before I show the pictures publicly.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

Old 01-16-2018, 09:09 AM   #1030
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

I think this will help explain the sudden privacy setting on my pictures. I know I don't owe anyone an explanation, but I want to say this so I can help someone else if they hit the same situation.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85434

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

The following 3 users say Thank You to Wedgiebondagebabe for this post:
Old 01-27-2018, 12:41 PM   #1031
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

So everyone, I tried my spanking last week and I cannot remember what I wrote or who I wrote to so I am going to give you a few details. First off, I had a friend help me. I knew if I did it by myself I would not have given the task my full energy and attention. I would have broken it up more and 5 spanks every day really doesn't do much lol. So I had a friend help guide me over messaging and I did them all in one session.

I used a ruler and my hand to deliver a lot of the slaps. To be honest, I was worried I wouldn't hit hard enough with my hand so I asked all the spanks to be done with a ruler, but my friend was not having it. I think I ended up doing a total of 50 between my ass and my breasts with my hands, maybe more. I personally lost track, but I know I at least did all that I needed for the thread. He just didn't tell me how many extra I did.

So the ass spanks were good. I mean they did not hurt too much, but I did have some red areas for a little bit. They just did not last long. I definitely think I could take at least double with a ruler on my ass. We also did break them up so I think the most I did was 20 spanks a cheek at most each time. I actually kind of wish we did not spread them out as much because I wanted to feel them the next day. I am kind of sad that I didn't.

The breast spanks also had a similar result. To the area around my nipples, they got kind of red, but there was no lasting effect. I think if I was taking normal breast spanks with a ruler, I could probably double that too. I mean he had me hitting myself pretty hard so. My nipples were a completely different story. I did 5 nipples spanks in a row and man those hurt. If I had to do more than 15 in a row I think I would cry and quit. I think that would be more than plenty. I think they would make a good punishment though, but if they are with other things, I do not mind having them mixed in with play.

Now the one I am sure everyone is interested in, my clit. These hurt so bad. So my friend forgot I had to do clit spanks so i ended up doing like 30 in a row. It was not the best feeling in the world. I mean it definitely made me wet, but outside of that, it hurt so much. I think the fact he allowed me to take the last 30 with a less hard spank made them easy to tolerate. I mean when I did 5 with all my might, my breathe caught in my throat. I didn't know if I would end up completing those.

Overall, I have my own things I want out of my next spanking. Those things were discussed with the person I played with and are more personal. I mean we hadn't played together in awhile so we both had to refigure things out. As far as the idea of spanking goes, however, I think I am more willing to do these tasks in the future. I cannot wait to see how a harder more severe spanking can go. I really do want to feel it the next day. I am however glad I set my limits where I did. This task took about an hour and anymore spanks would have taken me too long for a first time. So I think that worked out well.

I will have more updates eventually. I just started classes this week and I am already up to my neck in reading. So I am going to try and figure out a time to do the clothespin time and clit vibing time. I also have about half an hour left of plug time.

A small disclaimer, if February 17th comes around (3 weeks) and I have made no progress, I might change how I continue with the rest of the tasks or decrease the amount I have to do. I am realizing right now that if I do 10 minutes of vibe time (which is really hard) I cannot last much longer than that with breaks before I get bored of it and my horniness goes away. Its like my body just flips a switch. Also with the clothespins, I did 100 clothespins twice so I thought I could last more with them then I can at one time, so I have been doing 10 minute sessions and that is a stretch. I might double the time and do only 50 pins at a time or I might figure out different places on my body to place them, or I might decrease time all together, but I will keep you guys posted.

I want to finish everything, but at the same time, I do not want to be bored or stressed out over finishing. I will do them to the best of my ability and I am really trying to finish. At the same time this is fun so if it stops being fun, then I will modify the tasks to make them fun without taking away from what the posting game was originally.

Thank you for those of you that read my updates and thank you everyone again for helping me play this game. My spanking was fun and I really enjoyed it and I probably would not have done it otherwise.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

Advertisements