Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-26-2023, 05:25 PM   #9961
trans_slave_mel

When using public toilets always try to use the urinals, then pull your trousers down further than normal so your underwear is showing.

Like: chastity, CBT, nipple torture, humiliation, bondage.
Dislike: online exposure, blackmail, semi public, diapers.
Limit: Anal, messy, full public.

MY PM DARES

My blackmail consent

I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge, PM me "expose yourself" for a Picture of my tits. If I first answer after 2h+, then you may expose it anywhere.
trans_slave_mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2023, 05:34 PM   #9962
MessFanatic

I think a simple Chasity for a week should do but if you ever send pictures as proof for a dare or a pm dare you must let them know and if they want send pics of it too. Ask if you should extend your sentence of a week

Maybe make use of my maid dress and some bullying for me

Loves,likes,limits and clothing https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92729
MessFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2023, 06:15 PM   #9963
cdweirdo

wear your maid dress 2 hours with 2 edges each hour
hi lol / Open-minded 19-year-old switch seeking connections with individuals who embrace their uniqueness. Interested in connecting with effeminate guys, sissies, crossdressers, trans people, or like-minded females. Welcoming all kinks and fetishes. Let's explore and enjoy the journey together! (message me for kik or skype) with a short presentation.
cdweirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2023, 06:23 PM   #9964
diapersissy119
Baby Member

Go to a store that sells lingerie and ask a clerk for help selecting a bra/panty for your "gf." If they ask for your gf's size, say, "I'm not sure, but I think she is similar to me in height and weight." If they ask what styles your "gf" wants, say, "She likes really girly styles."

If you're able to do so, buy whatever the clerk says.

Within the next week, return to the same shop at the same time of day (wearing what you bought the first time if you were able to buy) and try to talk to the same clerk again and say you're back for another bra/panty set for your gf. Buy that second set too if you're able.

Punishments: spanking, wedgies, buttplay, edging, chastity

Limits: illegal, face, full public, food, frontal nudity, injury, 24/7 or long term dares, work hours.

PM Dares.

Supplies.

PM me if you want to give each other dares/tasks back and forth. I'm willing to put in effort to cater to your likes/limits and hoping to find the same!

Kik: diapersissy119
diapersissy119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2023, 07:02 PM   #9965
MessFanatic

You’ll be doing kind of the same thing but first drink 3 bottles of water and wait 30 minutes. No bathroom. go to the store and talk to the clerk but you’ll be wearing a normal outfit (ignoring being completely cross dressed under it with a diaper too) and you don’t have to buy it just say you’ll come back later. Go to a public restroom and release yourself into your diaper and drive home without your normal male clothes covering your true self.

Maybe make use of my maid dress

Old 12-26-2023, 07:11 PM   #9966
Erinyes

Wear your maid dress out under your boy clothes. Take off your boy clothes in a public bathroom stall, give yourself a bra connection or shoulder wedgie and do 5 squats. Only then can you put your boy clothes back on, but keep the wedgie until you get home

20s/Non-binary (with a Cunt)/Collared sub

Limits: Public, Face Photos, Videos, Voice, Piss, Scat, Messy, Friends and Family, Bodywriting, Info Exposure

Likes: Wedgies, Pain, Humiliation, Cuntbusting, Clothed Showers, Boots, Nipple Play, Denial, Being Topless, Spit

Curious About: Mild Gross Stuff, Hypnosis/Mind Control

Cannot Do: Ball Busting (No cock or balls), Swirlies (toilets here don't have enough water)
Erinyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2023, 07:17 PM   #9967
MessFanatic

You should do that but without the maid dress and edge 5 times when you get home without removing the wedgie. Then message me for further instructions.

The following user says Thank You to MessFanatic for this post:
Old 12-26-2023, 09:49 PM   #9968
Cheekyftm

Wear your thigh highs and give yourself a doorknob wedgie.

Main likes, dislikes, limits:
🟢: wedgies, cnc, bullying, sph, nipple twists

🟡: swirlies, gags, lingerie/panties, degradation/embarrassment…

🔴: face, messy wedgies, scat, water sports, open public/exhibitionism. See more: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97421

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97420
Cheekyftm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2023, 09:56 PM   #9969
Bobby1764

Get a marker and a dice.
Roll, write the following two times on your body:
1.Slut
2.Whore
3.Bitch
4.Horny slave
5.Horny Puppy
6.Slut

Keep me "accountable"

Likes: humiliation, diapers, pee, poo, photo proof, bondage, public, sissy, anal, enema, toilet control
Dislikes: family, permanent, illegal
Limits: face pics

Willing to try new stuff
Bobby1764 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2023, 04:21 AM   #9970
hail

Wear a diaper all day (don’t change it) and a bra!

Likes: Masturbation, private, tord, female panties, semi-public (public toilet, female panties), chance of being caught, messy, pee
Dislikes: wear cummy underwear, stuffed bras
Soft Limit: hook up, pics, cum eating, buy panties & toys online, scat
Hard Limit: Family, friends, public, illegal, video, face, anal, buy panties & toys in shop
hail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2023, 07:31 AM   #9971
diapersissy119
Baby Member

Wear a pair of panties and make sure they are visible above your male pants/shorts. Try to wear a regular or smaller sized shirt. Go to a public library. You're not allowed to wear a coat/jacket inside. You have to find 5 girly books/magazines (think books with pink covers and girly fonts, romance books with pictures of guys with six packs, magazines like Vogue) to read but all 5 must be from one of the bottom 2 shelves. You're not allowed to bend your knees while searching so this should cause your shirt to ride up and expose your panties.

Once you find 5 books, go to a table and you have to read 2 full pages from each book while leaning forward to again risk exposing your panties.

Then, you need to checkout your books from an actual librarian (no self-check out). Better yet if you need to talk with a librarian to get a library card and then check out your books. Go home and you're required to read at least 2 of the 5 selections.

To make it more intense, you could wear lip gloss or other make up, wear a bra, pantyhose/stockings. You could also ask a librarian for recommendations for girly books (you could explain it's for a dare or such).

Happy reading!

For myself, would appreciate a more involved dare with multiple steps or elements. Thank you!

Limits: illegal, face, full public, food, frontal nudity, injury, 24/7 or long term dares, work hours.

PM Dares.

Supplies.

PM me if you want to give each other dares/tasks back and forth. I'm willing to put in effort to cater to your likes/limits and hoping to find the same!

Old 12-27-2023, 07:19 PM   #9972
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

mess your diaper in the middle of a large store or shopping mall, continue to shop for 20 minutes before checking out

Let me worship your sweaty feet

Please Order Me to Write Humiliating Things on My Sneakers
Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Heswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2023, 10:28 PM   #9973
MessFanatic

Write 3 degrading words or phrases on your bottom half near your privates. When you go to take a shower to wash them off you must be plugged with your balls tied

Something with my maid dress please

Old 12-28-2023, 05:45 AM   #9974
diapersissy119
Baby Member

Wear your maid outfit with thigh highs. Kneel and lift the front of your maid dress up with one hand. Use the other hand to edge 5x. Then give yourself the most intense possible wedgie. Kneel and edge 5x again. Then you have to clean at least 2 rooms until they are spotless without bending your knees. If you need to get low somewhere and can't reach without bending knees, then get on all fours to clean it. Lastly, cum in your undies and wear them on your face/head for 10 mins.

PM Dares.

Supplies.

Old 12-28-2023, 06:36 AM   #9975
Drq

sit on a bench or chair somewhere in public with your butt crack purposely showing for 15 minutes. maybe bring something good to read

Limits: Bodily fluids, messy, anal, videos, involving friends/family/job, getting arrested, personal information

Likes: Embarrassment, exposing my butt (online or IRL), risky, hidden public, teasing
Drq is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bladder control, cbt