Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-06-2023, 06:25 AM   #9676
bondboytight

Everybody reply in 2 hours or...
@lucylou tie a rope body harness, with ankles cuffed, and hands cuffed behind back with chain threaded thru harness, ballgagged and buttplugged for a miniumum of one hour plus an hour for every hour you are late. Can be split in multiple sessions but each interruption adds 30 mins to your total.
@subjoyj tie a rope body harness, and hands cuffed behind back with chain threaded thru harness, ballgagged and buttplugged for a miniumum of one hour plus an hour for every hour you are late. Can be split in multiple sessions but each interruption adds 30 mins to your total.
@victoria85 tie a rope body harness, with ankles cuffed, and hands cuffed behind back with chain threaded thru harness, ballgagged and buttplugged for a miniumum of one hour plus an hour for every hour you are late. Can be split in multiple sessions but each interruption adds 30 mins to your total.
@foolishorc every hour late is a day (minimum 1 day) which you will pick 10 letters of the alphabet that you cannot use while posting on getdare
@justmebeingme123 wear 2 leotards and tie them on with a rope harness for 1 hour per hour late. You can split into multiple sessions but sessions must be 1 hour minimum to count. And you have to drink a bottle of water before each session. You cannot cum till your done.
@ibegtobecontrolled just keep being awesome, with a buttplug in for a day for every hour late (minminum 1) if you need to interrupt you awesomeness, you can but it will add 6 hours. While being awesome, you cant cum.
@emily22 shove vibrators in both holes down there set as high as you dare, wedgie them in and tape wedgie in place. Then tie your ankles and knees together and you hands behind your back. Stay like this for 30 minutes plus 10 minutes for every hour late
@diapered girl luna drink 1 bottle of water, strip naked, diaper yourself, ducttape the diaper on, put pacifier in your mouth and ducttape it there, put 3 socks on each fist and and ducttape them on. Stay like that for 6 hours before trying to escape.
@subbyfoxboi drink 1 bottle of water, strip naked, diaper yourself, ducttape the diaper on, put 3 socks on each fist and and ducttape them on. Stay like that for 6 hours before trying to escape.

Theres my 9 that i had left

@everyone else not mentioned above: you have to try to challenge me on this thread

In till march 19. Thanks!
bondboytight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2023, 06:41 AM   #9677
LucyLou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueballstiedboy View Post
@lucylou tie a rope body harness, with ankles cuffed, and hands cuffed behind back with chain threaded thru harness, ballgagged and buttplugged for a miniumum of one hour plus an hour for every hour you are late. Can be split in multiple sessions but each interruption adds 30 mins to your total.
@subjoyj tie a rope body harness, and hands cuffed behind back with chain threaded thru harness, ballgagged and buttplugged for a miniumum of one hour plus an hour for every hour you are late. Can be split in multiple sessions but each interruption adds 30 mins to your total.
@victoria85 tie a rope body harness, with ankles cuffed, and hands cuffed behind back with chain threaded thru harness, ballgagged and buttplugged for a miniumum of one hour plus an hour for every hour you are late. Can be split in multiple sessions but each interruption adds 30 mins to your total.
@foolishorc every hour late is a day (minimum 1 day) which you will pick 10 letters of the alphabet that you cannot use while posting on getdare
@justmebeingme123 wear 2 leotards and tie them on with a rope harness for 1 hour per hour late. You can split into multiple sessions but sessions must be 1 hour minimum to count. And you have to drink a bottle of water before each session. You cannot cum till your done.
@ibegtobecontrolled just keep being awesome, with a buttplug in for a day for every hour late (minminum 1) if you need to interrupt you awesomeness, you can but it will add 6 hours. While being awesome, you cant cum.
@emily22 shove vibrators in both holes down there set as high as you dare, wedgie them in and tape wedgie in place. Then tie your ankles and knees together and you hands behind your back. Stay like this for 30 minutes plus 10 minutes for every hour late
@diapered girl luna drink 1 bottle of water, strip naked, diaper yourself, ducttape the diaper on, put pacifier in your mouth and ducttape it there, put 3 socks on each fist and and ducttape them on. Stay like that for 6 hours before trying to escape.
@subbyfoxboi drink 1 bottle of water, strip naked, diaper yourself, ducttape the diaper on, put 3 socks on each fist and and ducttape them on. Stay like that for 6 hours before trying to escape.

@everyone else not mentioned above: you have to try to challenge me on this thread

Sorry but I'm no longer vulnerable - surely there must be a punishment for failing to notice that

Likes and Limits

Toys and Clothes

Currently Wearing
LucyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2023, 06:45 AM   #9678
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:

Caught this one
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2023, 06:51 AM   #9679
bondboytight

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyLou View Post
Sorry but I'm no longer vulnerable - surely there must be a punishment for failing to notice that
Yes there should be, sorry. I submit to your punishment, what do you will of me?
bondboytight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2023, 09:24 AM   #9680
Darkmoonwolf

Challenge you to the thread?

Toys

Kik = darkmoonwoof
skype = darkmoonwoof
twitter = @darkmoonthewolf

lets have some fun.
Darkmoonwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2023, 08:11 PM   #9681
Emily22
getDare Succubus

Quote:
That was a lot of dares!

and I missed this one by...12 hours

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
My PM Dares
My Toys

Vulnerable in If You Don't Reply...(Harder Version) until May 4, 2025
Emily22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2023, 11:39 PM   #9682
Subboyj
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Uh oh, that’s gonna be a lot

@subbyfoxboi 2 hours or I get to control your phone lockscreen for a day per hour late

Likes/dislikes/limits -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88898
PM dares -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=288266
Toys -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88100
My rules -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91110

My sissy name is Jasmin
Please add to my calendar -> https://teamup.com/ksqnn6trv6rdrjxqzs
Subboyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2023, 12:24 AM   #9683
Crionex

After a long time lurking I am in for a test run of 2 days.

Victoria85: Reply in 2 hours or be plugged with your biggest plug for a total of 1 hour for each hour missed
Crionex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2023, 12:56 AM   #9684
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crionex View Post
After a long time lurking I am in for a test run of 2 days.

Victoria85: Reply in 2 hours or be plugged with your biggest plug for a total of 1 hour for each hour missed
Sorry, just woke up and checked this thread
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2023, 02:09 AM   #9685
hornyboy23
Account Banned

Im joining for the minimum 7 days

I was FORCED to start this thread and put it here please follow

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=420986

rules: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95993

Limits: pissing ,figging, sending pics , show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
hornyboy23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2023, 05:34 PM   #9686
JustMeBeingMe123

Talking Thanks

Quote:

Damn missed this long time for me I guess, oh well!

Add to my calendar (please read all below before adding): https://teamup.com/ksy7np143gfxxpo5io

Only Ballet/Gymnastics, Leotards/tights, dares please

Dislikes: pain, wax, toothpaste, excessive spanking, writing lines, thongs, corner time, clothespins

Limits: public, pictures, videos, scat, piss
JustMeBeingMe123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2023, 06:34 PM   #9687
ShyGuy
Distinguished Member

SubbyFoxboi - reply in 2 hours or you must be wearing a diaper on and have a pacifer in your mouth when ever you post in the next 48 hours

Blueballstiedboy - reply in 2 hours or Tie up your balls and edge five times for each hour late. Between each edge slap you balls 5 times and hit the head of your cock 5 times.

Victoria85 - reply in 2 hours or wear you pink chastity cage and insert a vibrating butt plug. Wear both for 1 hour for each hour late

Subboyj - reply in 2 hours or must put on your chastity cage, a thong, a bra, pink skirt, nail polish, lip stick, and handcuff yourself behind you back. stay like this for 1 hour for each hour late

I'll join for a week!

Sissy/USA/28/slim

kik: TheShyGuyGD

Likes: CBT/ball busting, Pee control/play, Semi-public(hidden), Crossdressing, CEI, Controlled Orgasms/Denial, pics, BDSM and Chastity.
Limits:Family, Anal, dares that involve other people/very public, illegal

ShyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2023, 08:07 PM   #9688
Diapered_Girl_Luna

Location: My crib, my high chair, my booster seat... Wherever suits me.

Quote:

I just noticed this ;-;

I'm Luna! My favourite show is MLP and my favourite pony is Luna, duh!
I'm really into being hypnotised and turned into a baby, it's all I'm really good at <3

Likes: ABDL, Hypnosis, Girly Clothes, Humiliation, Diapers, Slavery, Denial.
Dislikes: Orgasm, Meanies, Grown-Up Things!
Limits: Scat, Gore, Social Suicide.

Please show me my place! I'm such a needy babyslut! <3
My kik: NeptuneTheProto

SubbyFoxboi was here!
Diapered_Girl_Luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2023, 10:24 PM   #9689
Ashley xo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyGuy View Post
SubbyFoxboi - reply in 2 hours or you must be wearing a diaper on and have a pacifer in your mouth when ever you post in the next 48 hours

Blueballstiedboy - reply in 2 hours or Tie up your balls and edge five times for each hour late. Between each edge slap you balls 5 times and hit the head of your cock 5 times.

Victoria85 - reply in 2 hours or wear you pink chastity cage and insert a vibrating butt plug. Wear both for 1 hour for each hour late

Subboyj - reply in 2 hours or must put on your chastity cage, a thong, a bra, pink skirt, nail polish, lip stick, and handcuff yourself behind you back. stay like this for 1 hour for each hour late

I'll join for a week!
shyguy ~~ reply in 2 hours or you must wear a chastity for 2 weeks and only take it out one time a week, that's when you're allowed to cum, however you must be crossdressed in your shortest skirt and bent over

I'd join for a week too <3
Ashley xo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2023, 10:57 PM   #9690
Subboyj
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyGuy View Post

I'll join for a week!
Missed by about 2 and a half hours

Likes/dislikes/limits -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88898
PM dares -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=288266
Toys -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88100
My rules -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91110

My sissy name is Jasmin
Please add to my calendar -> https://teamup.com/ksqnn6trv6rdrjxqzs
Subboyj is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk