Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-25-2022, 08:51 PM   #9481
Marmotek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyo View Post
Im in until the first C:

Just to remind everyone, minimum time is one week and to joing you have to give out 1 dare

everyone has 2 hours to respond

Slaafje
each hour late is 1 ice cube you have to insert into your body (spread them out so its safe!)

paaltjepaal
wear nippleclamps for 5 minutes for each hour you are late

ThisDirtySlut
Clamp your nipples and pussy until you have completely inserted and removed your Dildo 5 times per hour late

fire9starter
The next time you are out you will have to wear panties. Take them off (if needed in a public toilet) and keep them in your hand while you take a walk (1 minute walk per hour late)

Marmotek
Eat one load per hour late

MemerDreamer18
for 15 minutes per hour late, you will be out cute lil Kitten. Wear your collar, ears, leash and a couple of layers of socks over your hands while walking around on all fours. If you are a curious kitten, try to play with some of your sextoys. Drink out of a bowl and, if you like, pee on all fours in your bathtub/shower
_Aaand I missed it

Loves: Wedgies, Spanking, Bullying, Chemicals (Toothpaste, Chili, Mustard etc.), Disgusting/Gross, Disposable gloves (Wearing, dirtying, as gags), Temperature play, Post-cum torture, Cum eating, Nasty gags, Messy, Light scat/watersports

Limits: Public, Permanent, Photos/Videos, Dangerous/illegal

I must follow all PM dares within limits
Marmotek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2022, 10:11 PM   #9482
Emily22
getDare Succubus

Looks like I chose a bad time to join the thread and then get busy with the holidays. Speaking of which, happy holidays to everyone!

Glad I only missed a few! I’ll extend my time in the thread by one more week (until Jan 2nd). I’ll see if I can figure out who’s still in and try to catch everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmoonwolf View Post
Im in 1 week
@emily22 respond in 2 hours or give yourself a wedgie and keep it for 5 minutes per hour missed
That’s something like 6 days late That’s going to be something like a 12 hour wedgie. Thanks for only making it 5 minutes per hour!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MemerDreamer18 View Post
@Emily22 Reply in 2 hours or you have to edge yourself using a vibrator once per hour late
I don’t even want to think about how many edges that is going to be!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paaltjepaal View Post
@ Emily22 Reply in 2 hours or for every hour you are late, for one day you must be naked to post on getdare or Kik
Missed this one too

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
My PM Dares
My Toys

Vulnerable in If You Don't Reply...(Harder Version) until May 4, 2025
Emily22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2022, 07:45 AM   #9483
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

Emily22
If you dont reply in 2 hours, you have to insert your lush and hush at max speed until you have written 1 task with at least 30 words in this thread for each hour you are late

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [34/34 hours plugged]

PM Dares might be back

Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2022, 04:03 PM   #9484
Darkmoonwolf

@Kaiyo
Respond in 2 hours or play this bodywriting roulette once per hour missed.
https://www.faproulette.co/3515/body-writing-roulette/

Toys

Kik = darkmoonwoof
skype = darkmoonwoof
twitter = @darkmoonthewolf

lets have some fun.
Darkmoonwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2022, 05:33 PM   #9485
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmoonwolf View Post
@Kaiyo
Respond in 2 hours or play this bodywriting roulette once per hour missed.
https://www.faproulette.co/3515/body-writing-roulette/
Sounds like fun but caught ^^

Likes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares might be back

Old 12-26-2022, 05:38 PM   #9486
Emily22
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Emily22
If you dont reply in 2 hours, you have to insert your lush and hush at max speed until you have written 1 task with at least 30 words in this thread for each hour you are late
You got me... 8 tasks coming up

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
My PM Dares
My Toys

Old 12-26-2022, 09:42 PM   #9487
Bunnygirl

I'll be in until the end of the year

Limits: Scat, eating or drinking anything, direct exposure, clamps/clothespins, nipple torture, anything too dangerous/life threatening, Sexual acts with another person, and pictures/videos.

PM/FavDares

Open for RP

Opened to be bullied

If I cannot reply message me on fetlife Bunnygirl1
Bunnygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2022, 10:48 PM   #9488
Emily22
getDare Succubus

@Marmotek - Reply in 2 hours or you must give yourself a wedgie for 15 minutes per hour late (you can choose the type of wedgie). If you are more than 4 hours late, you must spank yourself 15 times per hour late.
@Kaiyo – Reply in 2 hours or you have to choose a hypno file to listen to before you go to sleep each night per hour late. You can choose a different file each night or you the same one, up to you.
@Darkmoonwolf – Reply in 2 hours or you have to spend a night in bondage (you can choose how, just make sure it’s safe to spend the night like that). You cannot remove it until you get up the next morning.
@Bunnygirl – Reply in 2 hours or you have to try to dare one person in this thread per hour late. You also have to give yourself a wedgie (you can choose which one) and keep it in while you are writing the dares/tasks.
@ThisDirtySlut – Reply in 2 hours or you must give yourself an atomic wedgie (if this is not possibly then give yourself a shoulder wedgie instead) for 5 minutes per hour late.
@Fire9starter – Reply in 2 hours or you have to go for a walk in a public place (could be outside, in a mall, shopping centre, store, etc. – it’s up to you) for 5 minutes per hour late. The catch is that you cannot be wearing any underwear during this walk.
@Slaffje – Reply in 2 hours or you have to complete a task on WriteForMe. You can choose the task you complete. If you are more than 5 hours late you have to complete a second task.
@Paaltjepaal – Reply in 2 hours or you are not allowed to pee for 15 minutes per hour late (this can be broken up into multiple sessions if it is too long to do at once).

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
My PM Dares
My Toys

Old 12-26-2022, 11:04 PM   #9489
Bunnygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily22 View Post
@Marmotek - Reply in 2 hours or you must give yourself a wedgie for 15 minutes per hour late (you can choose the type of wedgie). If you are more than 4 hours late, you must spank yourself 15 times per hour late.
@Kaiyo – Reply in 2 hours or you have to choose a hypno file to listen to before you go to sleep each night per hour late. You can choose a different file each night or you the same one, up to you.
@Darkmoonwolf – Reply in 2 hours or you have to spend a night in bondage (you can choose how, just make sure it’s safe to spend the night like that). You cannot remove it until you get up the next morning.
@Bunnygirl – Reply in 2 hours or you have to try to dare one person in this thread per hour late. You also have to give yourself a wedgie (you can choose which one) and keep it in while you are writing the dares/tasks.
@ThisDirtySlut – Reply in 2 hours or you must give yourself an atomic wedgie (if this is not possibly then give yourself a shoulder wedgie instead) for 5 minutes per hour late.
@Fire9starter – Reply in 2 hours or you have to go for a walk in a public place (could be outside, in a mall, shopping centre, store, etc. – it’s up to you) for 5 minutes per hour late. The catch is that you cannot be wearing any underwear during this walk.
@Slaffje – Reply in 2 hours or you have to complete a task on WriteForMe. You can choose the task you complete. If you are more than 5 hours late you have to complete a second task.
@Paaltjepaal – Reply in 2 hours or you are not allowed to pee for 15 minutes per hour late (this can be broken up into multiple sessions if it is too long to do at once).

Caught! Glad I checked it lol

Limits: Scat, eating or drinking anything, direct exposure, clamps/clothespins, nipple torture, anything too dangerous/life threatening, Sexual acts with another person, and pictures/videos.

PM/FavDares

Open for RP

Opened to be bullied

If I cannot reply message me on fetlife Bunnygirl1
Bunnygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2022, 11:09 PM   #9490
Darkmoonwolf

Quote:
Caught it this time

Toys

Kik = darkmoonwoof
skype = darkmoonwoof
twitter = @darkmoonthewolf

lets have some fun.
Darkmoonwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2022, 11:49 PM   #9491
paaltjepaal
getDare Succubus

Quote:
luckily Caught on time

likes :undies dares masturbaton/cum,some pain, and pee control,nipple Torture
dislikes : semi public, , edge
Limits :family or friends public crossdressing Severe Pain anaal poo, showing face, mouth soaping, facebook, cam,pokomon,permanen
paaltjepaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2022, 02:06 AM   #9492
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Two nights of sleeping with hypno I guess �� just listening once or on loop?

How Was writing with the toys in?

Likes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares might be back

Last edited by Kaiyo; 12-27-2022 at 05:58 AM.
Old 12-27-2022, 05:58 AM   #9493
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

2 hours for everyone c:

if you give out creative dares (or generally dares) it will increase the likelyhood of you getting more stuff aswell

paaltjepaal
for 1 day per hour late, whenever you take off your underwear it has to go into your mouth for 5 minutes

Darkmoonwolf
be plugged for the time you are late. The first 30 minutes of you being plugged dont count to the total.

Bunnygirl
6 hours of only being allowed to write in 3rd person on gD per hour late

Emily22
Wear your Lovense Ferri and give yourself a Bra connection wedgie. Time is 5 minutes per hour late. Time only counts if someone is controlling your toy. (post link in forum for example). Time counts double if you have your hush also in and being controlled.

How about everyone adds the timer they are vulnerable with a link to the thread to their sig :thinking:

Likes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares might be back

Old 12-27-2022, 12:06 PM   #9494
paaltjepaal
getDare Succubus

Quote:
2 hours for everyone c:

if you give out creative dares (or generally dares) it will increase the likelyhood of you getting more stuff aswell

paaltjepaal
for 1 day per hour late, whenever you take off your underwear it has to go into your mouth for 5 minutes

Darkmoonwolf
be plugged for the time you are late. The first 30 minutes of you being plugged dont count to the total.

Bunnygirl
6 hours of only being allowed to write in 3rd person on gD per hour late

Emily22
Wear your Lovense Ferri and give yourself a Bra connection wedgie. Time is 5 minutes per hour late. Time only counts if someone is controlling your toy. (post link in forum for example). Time counts double if you have your hush also in and being controlled.

How about everyone adds the timer they are vulnerable with a link to the thread to their sig :thinking:
oh 6 hours late you got me
and the others too

likes :undies dares masturbaton/cum,some pain, and pee control,nipple Torture
dislikes : semi public, , edge
Limits :family or friends public crossdressing Severe Pain anaal poo, showing face, mouth soaping, facebook, cam,pokomon,permanen
paaltjepaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2022, 12:37 PM   #9495
SubbyFoxboi

@Kaiyo respond in 2 hours or you're in diapers for every hour late.
@Bunnygirl respond in 2 hours or spank each cheek hard 20 times for each hour late.
@Emily22 respond in 2 hours or pour wax all over your nipples and then leave it there until you finish an amount of edges equal to the hours late.

I'm in for the next 2 weeks! :3
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk