Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-20-2022, 06:54 PM   #9436
jjjks

ill be in for the next month

likes/limits
20m, athletic
jjjks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2022, 02:04 PM   #9437
Slaafje
Account Banned

Thats gonna be a lot of icecubes should have checked sooner 😪

If its not in my likes/dislikes then i'll decide whether to do it or not
19/M

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96198 PM dares

Vulnerable in the if you do not reply thread till 19/04

0/524 ice cubes in my ass [add 3 every 15 minutes]
Slaafje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2022, 02:05 PM   #9438
Slaafje
Account Banned

Alright will do so later today or tmmrw

19/M

Old 12-21-2022, 02:09 PM   #9439
Slaafje
Account Banned

@jjks reply in 2 hours or do a regular wedgie whileworking out and a melvin wedgie before bed NO picking

19/M

Old 12-21-2022, 02:45 PM   #9440
jjjks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaafje View Post
@jjks reply in 2 hours or do a regular wedgie whileworking out and a melvin wedgie before bed NO picking
caught this one luckily

likes/limits
20m, athletic
jjjks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2022, 04:00 PM   #9441
ThisDirtySlut

@jjks reply in 2 hours or same dare as above

limits: photos, electricity,illegal, scat, blood, permanent, dangerous, breath play, finance, drugs

likes: control, pain, humiliation, wedgies, bathroom denial, abuse, torture

Toys/tools available: cage, dildo, vibrator, cane, paddle, bondage rope, pussy and nipple clamps, buttplug, household items.

23/female
ThisDirtySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2022, 07:55 PM   #9442
MemerDreamer18

It's been a hot minute since I've last checked the thread, so let's check the damage

Quote:
Originally Posted by verecund View Post
@MemerDreamer18 Reply in two hours or for three days whenever you're using GD while alone you must be wearing panties, your cat bell collar, and your cat ear headband.
Looks 3 days of kitty time while on getdare alone then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria85 View Post
@MemerDreamer18: Respond in 2 hours or you have to spank yourself 10 times for each hour late
268 hours late, so 2680 spanks... oh dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria85 View Post
All those @everyone's... One more..

@everyone: Reply in 2 hours or for every hour late you will have to set 5 individualized dares in this thread. Those do not have to be in one go. Oh and you can't do an @everyone dare before a week after the last individualized dares you set have passed.
127 hours late, so 625 dares... well, looks like I'll have plenty to do! Maybe we should make a spreadsheet of users and who's active for how long so it's easier to track 🤔

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerbottom View Post
Since I can't get anyone to target me or message me, everyone in this currently respond in 2 hours or add 2 weeks to your time here
Kik-kingswitch33
I'm now vulnerable until September 19th! I don't think I'll ever escape this thread haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluttysue View Post
@ MemerDreamer18 reply in 2 hours or spank your ass 5 times for each hour lste
121 hours late, so 605 spanks. That's over 3k total! I'm not gonna be able to sit down for a week!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneDude206 View Post
I’m in for a week
@Everyone respond within two hours or send me a pm with the amount of time you’re late by and I will give you a punishment
Will be sending a pm shortly 😊😊

Holy cow, I've got a lot to do now, looks like I should take a scan to see who's vulnerable and start coming up with some dares 😖😖

Not as active as I used to be, it may take me a while to respond to things! Sorry in advance!!

Add to the Thread, Add to the Task

20 y/o trans man, he/him/his
Bi, polyamorous w/ 1 partner

Toys and Attire

Loves, Likes, Dislikes, Limits

Vulnerable in these threads

PM Dares

PM DARES: OPEN

Kik: MemerDreamer18
MemerDreamer18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2022, 11:56 PM   #9443
MemerDreamer18

@Geek4life Reply in 2 hours or give yourself a wedgie and pull on it while giving yourself a swirly once for each hour late
@Sluttysue Reply in 2 hour or you have to spend 5 minutes in front of a window with your shirt pulled up and flashing your tits for every hour late
@Melira Reply in 2 hours or you will only be allowed 1 orgasm a day for x days, with x being the number of hours late
@Victoria85 Respond in 2 hours or spend 10 minutes fucking yourself on your Rex dildo per hour late
@Powerbottom Respond in 2 hours or drip 3 drops of wax on your balls per hour late
@ThisDirtySlut Respond in 2 hours or spend 5 minutes with a dildo buried inside you and in a permanent wedgie per hour late
@Blueballstiedboy Reply in 2 hours or complete your PM dare BURST X, where X is the number of hours late.
@Slaafje Reply in 2 hours or melt one icecube on your skin/sensitive areas (mouth, nips, groin, etc) per hour late.
@ThatOneDude206 Reply in 2 hours or give yourself a squeaky clean wedgie, with 5 back and forth pulls per hour late (in back then in front pulls only counts as one).
@Madetobeg223 Reply in 2 hours or spank yourself 5 times for every hour late
@JustAllOfMe Reply in 2 hours or spend 5 minutes per hour late naked with your wrists and ankles tied
@Sissybaby4 Reply in 2 hours or you have to make a signature with your likes, dislikes, and limits
@Emily22 Reply in 2 hours or you have to edge yourself using a vibrator once per hour late
@Hornyboy23 Reply in 2 hours or you have to add likes dislikes and limits into your signature
@Darkmoonwolf Reply in 2 hours or you have to drive a mile without any clothing on your lower half per hour late.
@Marmotek Reply in 2 hours or spend 5 minutes fingering yourself while wearing latex gloves per hour late
@jjks Reply in 2 hours or for every hour late spend 10 minutes in a toothpaste-filled wedgie (either fully messy or putting some on your asshole/genitals before the wedgie)

Not as active as I used to be, it may take me a while to respond to things! Sorry in advance!!

Add to the Thread, Add to the Task

20 y/o trans man, he/him/his
Bi, polyamorous w/ 1 partner

Toys and Attire

Loves, Likes, Dislikes, Limits

Vulnerable in these threads

PM Dares

PM DARES: OPEN

Kik: MemerDreamer18
MemerDreamer18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2022, 12:45 AM   #9444
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by MemerDreamer18 View Post
@Victoria85 Respond in 2 hours or spend 10 minutes fucking yourself on your Rex dildo per hour late
Sorry dear, caught this one
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, diapers, blackmail, WAM
Limits: Face pics, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work, Long term/perm
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Help with Bambi's training
Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2022, 02:02 AM   #9445
paaltjepaal
getDare Succubus

vulnerable the rest of the year 2022
give dares tonight

likes :undies dares masturbaton/cum,some pain, and pee control,nipple Torture
dislikes : semi public, , edge
Limits :family or friends public crossdressing Severe Pain anaal poo, showing face, mouth soaping, facebook, cam,pokomon,permanen
paaltjepaal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2022, 03:02 AM   #9446
Marmotek

Quote:
@Geek4life Reply in 2 hours or give yourself a wedgie and pull on it while giving yourself a swirly once for each hour late
@Sluttysue Reply in 2 hour or you have to spend 5 minutes in front of a window with your shirt pulled up and flashing your tits for every hour late
@Melira Reply in 2 hours or you will only be allowed 1 orgasm a day for x days, with x being the number of hours late
@Powerbottom Respond in 2 hours or drip 3 drops of wax on your balls per hour late
@ThisDirtySlut Respond in 2 hours or spend 5 minutes with a dildo buried inside you and in a permanent wedgie per hour late
@Blueballstiedboy Reply in 2 hours or complete your PM dare BURST X, where X is the number of hours late.
@Slaafje Reply in 2 hours or melt one icecube on your skin/sensitive areas (mouth, nips, groin, etc) per hour late.
@ThatOneDude206 Reply in 2 hours or give yourself a squeaky clean wedgie, with 5 back and forth pulls per hour late (in back then in front pulls only counts as one).
@JustAllOfMe Reply in 2 hours or spend 5 minutes per hour late naked with your wrists and ankles tied
@Sissybaby4 Reply in 2 hours or you have to make a signature with your likes, dislikes, and limits
@Emily22 Reply in 2 hours or you have to edge yourself using a vibrator once per hour late
@Hornyboy23 Reply in 2 hours or you have to add likes dislikes and limits into your signature
@Darkmoonwolf Reply in 2 hours or you have to drive a mile without any clothing on your lower half per hour late.
@Marmotek Reply in 2 hours or spend 5 minutes fingering yourself while wearing latex gloves per hour late
@jjks Reply in 2 hours or for every hour late spend 10 minutes in a toothpaste-filled wedgie (either fully messy or putting some on your asshole/genitals before the wedgie)
Damn, One hour late..

Loves: Wedgies, Spanking, Bullying, Chemicals (Toothpaste, Chili, Mustard etc.), Disgusting/Gross, Disposable gloves (Wearing, dirtying, as gags), Temperature play, Post-cum torture, Cum eating, Nasty gags, Messy, Light scat/watersports

Limits: Public, Permanent, Photos/Videos, Dangerous/illegal

I must follow all PM dares within limits
Marmotek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2022, 05:32 AM   #9447
Darkmoonwolf

Quote:
welp; I am about 4 hours late. so I guess ill be driving 4 miles without any bottoms.

Toys

Kik = darkmoonwoof
skype = darkmoonwoof
twitter = @darkmoonthewolf

lets have some fun.
Darkmoonwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2022, 05:48 AM   #9448
bondboytight

Quote:
Got this... 3 hours late

DENIED till 6-17-24
You can make it more... interesting... by posting here.
bondboytight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2022, 02:34 PM   #9449
ThisDirtySlut

Quote:
15 hours late…. Will get to It.

limits: photos, electricity,illegal, scat, blood, permanent, dangerous, breath play, finance, drugs

likes: control, pain, humiliation, wedgies, bathroom denial, abuse, torture

Toys/tools available: cage, dildo, vibrator, cane, paddle, bondage rope, pussy and nipple clamps, buttplug, household items.

23/female
ThisDirtySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2022, 03:22 PM   #9450
Starthief

@MemerDreamer18 if you dying reply within 2 hours, you will have to put yourself in a bra connection wedgie for 10 minutes per hour you are late, rounded up

I'm going to be vulnerable for a month. Let's see how this goes

Likes: bondage, pet play, being praised, denial, exposure,
cum eating, ass to mouth, degradation, chastity

Dislikes: anal, pain, humiliation, piss, personal information

Limits: heavy pain, messy, social suicide, public, scatt, blood, illegal

Now With PM Dares!

Blackmail bait
Starthief is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk