Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Who is your favourite female character?
AMBER 54 40.91%
SARAH 32 24.24%
DANI 20 15.15%
LAURA 11 8.33%
LUCY 17 12.88%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-24-2012, 07:36 AM   #931
Blue Balloon
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12356416514a View Post
Her brown hole?

The girls I have seen naked had pink assholes. I guess Dani has to learn how to keep herself clean

I think you should do some special events. Something like this:

Every Member posts are Dare, you print them out and pull randomly one and then you use it in the story.

or you make a puzzle and the results decide about the dare the players have to do.

Or you could make some girls vs boys games. I don't know maybe a puzzle and the users have to answer, if the girls win then the boys (in the story) have to do something bad and if the male forum members win then the girls (in the story) have to do something.

Not today or tomorrow, but whenever you have time for it.

I don't know if you want to talk about this in public but I think you should write some books. You are really talented and you could make a lot of money with that books. I don't know what job you have and how much you earn but I think you should give it a try. I mean there are a lot of people without talent that writes books and make a lot of money with them, then why don't you (a talented person) write a book?
Quote:
Ohh Rachie, that's one of the oldest jokes. Everybody should know how to fix it.

I have another version of the same puzzle:

3 friends are in the mall and they see a nice looking ball. It costs 30$. They check their money and they noticed that they all have only 10$. They decide to buy it with their money together. So they go in and buy it for 30$. Once they are out the cashier noticed that the ball cost only 25$. So he sends a one of his workers after them to give them their 5$ back. The guy thinks that the 3 kids will get angry because they can spit 5$ into 3 so he decides to keep 2$ so all of them can have 1$ each. How much did each of them pay for the ball?

each kid paid 10$ but they got 1 back so they only paid 9$.

Now lets calculate it. 9$+9$+9$=27$ The guy keep 2$-> 27$+2$=29$, where is the 1$?

Edit: By the way...
Quote:
Nice and long part that's the way we like it

anyway, I am waiting for more
you and your faces are really annoying
Blue Balloon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:22 AM   #932
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Balloon View Post
you and your faces are really annoying
I think your full quote is annoying. Just go to google and search for "full quote", you will see that it is against the rules of many forums.

This is an open forum, everybody can register here and answer to the posts. If you don't like me then create your own private forum with your own rules. I use those faces as smileys and they are not against the forum rules. I also use the small version of the faces to not disturb the other users.

Beside that, some forums allow you to block other users.

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:49 AM   #933
Blue Balloon
Account Banned

Quote:
I think your full quote is annoying. Just go to google and search for "full quote", you will see that it is against the rules of many forums.

This is an open forum, everybody can register here and answer to the posts. If you don't like me then create your own private forum with your own rules. I use those faces as smileys and they are not against the forum rules. I also use the small version of the faces to not disturb the other users.

Beside that, some forums allow you to block other users.
never said i dont like you, never said i want to block you, just that you and your faces are annoying
Blue Balloon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:32 AM   #934
Cute emma
getDare Sweetheart

Nice puzzle and update too. Hard to explain where it's gone. But wasn't there to start with
Cute emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 04:29 PM   #935
blue eyes

Glad to see two short parts released close together. Can't wait to see the next story line
blue eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:51 AM   #936
Davestrippoker
Distinguished Member

Left us with the usual type finish, leaving me wanting NEEDING more.

As for the topic about the user posting large smilies. Personally think its a great idea and shows your emotion and feeling. Makes da posts stand out.

Wait for more Rach
Davestrippoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 05:38 AM   #937
Clarabelle
getDare Sweetheart

Great chapter rachie this is a rather old puzzle that i used to use on my friends haha
Spoiler:
They both payed the bill of £12.50 (ie 12.5 x 2 = 25) then chipped in paying £1.50 each to the waiter (1.5x2=3) so 25+3=28. Then £2 is given back and 28+2=30 :D woop

As always cannot wait for new chapter
Clarabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 07:44 AM   #938
Younggirl18
getDare Sweetheart

Seems others already answered your question. Nice question included in the part. Well done
Younggirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:30 AM   #939
Lincoln.Amber
getDare Sweetheart

Caught up again, hope the agonising wait isn't to long.
Lincoln.Amber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 07:53 AM   #940
rachelssisiter
getDare Sweetheart

Way to go sis awsum part again
rachelssisiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:10 AM   #941
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

QUIZ ANSWER

$25 is sitting with the Cashier, $2 with the friends, and $3 with the Waiter. That adds to the required $30.

The mistake is expecting that what the men paid and what the Waiter kept to add up to what the men initially gave. In fact, it is the amount that the meal effectively cost them, plus the amount they received back, that should add to $30.

STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE AFTERMATH

Which way will they walk home?

Find out now in ……

PART 55a (330 Parts in total)

"Which way are you walking back" asked Sarah to her sister knowing she must have come a different way to herself.

"Well I was thinking we could walk through the woods, Dani can join us to as it’s the quickest way back" smiled Laura as she made future plans.

"Its pitch black are you crazy" yelled Sarah.

Overhearing the 2 sisters conversation Dani trotted up behind them grinning she said "Don't tell me little Sarah is a chicken and won't walk through the woods"

"I'm so not, I'm braver than you are" Sarah replied determined not to be outdone once again.

"Prove it" replied Dani, not knowing how Sarah could prove anything.

"I will, just you wait" shouted Sarah as she folded her arms and marched of determinedly. Reaching the alley way where they would part company with her other 7 friends she stopped.

"Great fun tonight John, you certainly had me fooled about the ghost" Laura stuttered before hugging her friends goodbye and bidding everyone farewell.

The three girls looked down the dark alley way leading to the housing estate near the woods. Whatever were they going to get up to, wondered Sarah not realising her sister’s future plans.

"God this alley way is giving me the creeps" Dani stuttered unsure if she should have provoked her friends to venture this way home.

"Oh look who's moaning now" laughed Sarah. "I thought you were a big girl"

Not saying a word, Dani kept walking at a slow speed down the alley which had a huge wooden fence at one side and a brick wall on the other. It was very smelly and the occasional dog muck had been left on the path.

"Watch out for the muck" Dani whispered not wanting to wake anyone up.

Suddenly the three teenagers almost jumped out of there skin as ........

TO BE CONTINUED ........

What will happen next?

Find out in part 55B of Strip Poker with a Twist the Aftermath

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:34 AM   #942
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE AFTERMATH

What made the three teenagers jump?

Find out in …..

PART 55b (331 Parts in total)

Suddenly the three teenagers almost jumped out of there skin as they heard something.

"Arrrr what was that" screamed Dani at the top of her voice.

Neither Sarah nor Laura answered as their hearts beated 10 to a dozen. "Calm down Dani it was only a dog" screeched Laura as she began to breathe easily once again.

"Looks like you’re the one who’s scared" teased Sarah, not wanting to admit the dog had actually made her jump too.

"Your both wimps" teased Laura hoping to end the silly argument.

"Am not" replied the two girls simultaneously.

"Ok let's settle this, once and for all" Laura said as they resumed walking down the alley way. Reaching the end the small hosing estate was quiet. All 3 of the girls were happy for the bright street lights. "Are we still off through the woods?" asked Sarah looking at her sister and best friend for confirmation.

"Of course we are. I'm going to prove that I'm braver than Sarah" stated Dani trying to sound brave.

By now both Dani and Sarah were both determind to prove the other wrong.

"Ok then I think the woods is this way" suggested Laura pointing over a ditch and corn field to where the dark woods lay. "Twit too" went an owl and almost caused the girls to soil there underwear. Looking at the ditch they could tell it was mucky from the recent heavy rain fall that there'd been.

"Hurry up" moaned Laura almost pushing her sister along and into the ditch itself.

Sarah hoped over the ditch with a giant leap, which is more than what could be said about Dani's effort. Loosing her footing she slid feet first into the murky water beneath her. "Yuck" she yelled. Sarah stood at the top laughing at her friends misfortune, "looks like scardy is scared of a bit of muck" she continued to laugh.

Dani never said anything at all. Raising her hand she hoped to be offered a helping hand from Sarah who was still laughing and rubbing in Dani's misfortune.

"Help me up" She eventually snarled.

"Just a second and I'll help you" replied Laura who hadn't yet attempted to cross the smelly dike. However before she could offer her services, Sarah offered he hand to Dani. Taking hold, Dani began to climb out. It wasn't very steep or deep at all, however with the heavy rainfall it seemed extremely slippery.

Just as Dani had almost been pulled to safety she tugged hard on Sarah's hand causing her to fall forward and face first into the ditch.

"You bitch" she screamed at Dani realising her friend hand played a trick on her.

"That will teach you to laugh at me, look how mucky you are too" Dani eventually sniggered realising she was as mucky herself.

"Give me a hand out too and we can all be friends again" said an innocent sounding Sarah as she raised her hand hoping for some assistance..

"You don't think I'm stupid enough to be pulled down there again" Dani mumbled. Just as she finished saying this Laura rushed towards Dani hoping to push her into the ditch. Seeing what Laura was hoping to do, Dani moved to the side resulting in Laura tumbling ontop of her sister.

With everyone laughing in the cool night air they eventually scrambled out. Their clothes were all mucky as they thought about what may happen next.

"Wow doesn't the moon look lovely" said Dani trying to take her mind off everything, including her filthy clothes.

Walking through the field they eventually came to the woods. Everything looked as dark as a dark thing with nothing but pine trees and the creek of pine cones beneath their feet.

"Right its time to find out who is the bravest and most daring" grinned Laura, thinking of the bickering her sister and Dani had had. I dare you ........

TO BE CONTINUED ........

What will the dare be?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Aftermath.

Apologies there may be an extra few days before the next part is posted, Possibly have a busy week.
It will be displayed at the earliest convience
(has already been written)

Thanks for understanding

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:47 AM   #943
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

Imagine you walk in the woods only to see 3 girls in a ditch.

Anyway waiting for more, I wonder what the dare is.

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:02 AM   #944
mystery girl
getDare Sweetheart

2 great parts at once, thanks
mystery girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:06 AM   #945
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks Rachie, two good chapters in quick succession! That was a sneaky trick by Dani, but funny!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
aftermath, black jack, cliffhangers, climax, cum, friends, poker, rachel, rachie, sequel, sisters, story, strip, twist