Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 02-07-2020, 06:11 PM   #9001
atomicnebulae158

I’m looking for a mean mistress or master who will enjoy really making me want to cum more than anything, but who will deny my orgasm. I am very open and willing to complete tasks to do with various kinks including cbt and sissy stuff etc. But I love to chat especially about things that turn you on too.

Message me on kik: atomicnebulae158

Gooner - Denied indefinitely - no cumming!

Please make me a better toilet by sending a roulette (you may choose rolls) from here:https://www.faproulette.co/c/103287/toilet-training/

Likes: JOI, Bondage, Edging with denial,Holding edges Mean dares, CBT

Limits: Family, Public, Unbearable Pain, Blood

atomicnebulae158 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 08:21 PM   #9002
Imcorrupted

Fit 25 year old master here with quite a dark dirty imagination looking for a female slave or sub to own or I may be down for an occasional thing. I’m looking for a slave who yearns to please and serve. The sluttier and kinkier you are the better. I’d also be down to meet up if we are close and we vibe and are comfortable with it. The deal breaker for me if you have to be down for pictures and videos. Text reports and reading about it bores me. I want to see you do it just like I would if I was there. I’m going to throw out a list of kinks and just stuff I like and if we have a lot in common message me. You don’t have to like everything and I’m not going to expect everyone to be into everything.

Bimbofication, hucows, wax, pain, degradation, anal, Stretching out your holes, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Bondage, clothing control, Bodywriting, anal plugs, Insertions, Panty stuffing pussy and mouth, tit bondage, edging, gagging, deep throating, hidden public, nipple tit and pussy torture, ice, spanking, wedgies, nipple clamps, pussy clamps, milking tits, whips, pictures and videos, gags, choking, Begging, Clothespins and clamps, Collars (Public and Private), Crotch Ropes, Dildos or Other Penetrating Objects, Forced anything, Forced Masturbation, forced orgasms, Orgasm Control, Slapping, anything public, wetting, pee play, maybe beastiality, rough use, risky, TPE, maybe knife play,

Limits

Anything hospitalizing, Blackmail, Children, Forced Sexual Orientation, Permanent, illegal, blood, or anything gruesome.

If you have an interest you can reach me on kik @ imcorrupted
Imcorrupted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 02:48 AM   #9003
Pepe123

I'm a 24 years old obedient boy from Europe looking for a Domme (switch is fine to) for ideally something long term. My experience so far is serving a few dommes online and few play partners so im well versed in doing task. My top kinks are orgasm control, humiliation(verbal,SPH, humiliating tasks etc..), body worship, CBT, edging and many more, also always open to explore new things. Limits are anything public, perma marks, findom, blood, scat, social suicide. Im nice, discrete, obedient, submissive and open minded. Willing to send videos, pictures and maybe go on cam.

It would also be great if we could be friends and talk about other stuff to

I prefer for you to be also from europe or uk cause of time zones, also be willing to verify.

kik: gotovo

kik: gotovo
Pepe123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 07:17 AM   #9004
Der9

25 m masked slave having a red Room looking for a female (forced bi is also an option) partner for a session and/or long-term. You can control me via kik and Skype. Further details can be discussed on kik: esistziemlichkalt
Der9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 08:27 AM   #9005
moimoi699

Default jacquesd69

27 m slave
My Kik is jacquesd69

M 29 France

In appart (floor 4), has cellar (floor -1)

Toys: Lovense Hush 2 / Edge 2, Lovense Max 2, dildo, 2 Handcuffs, chastity cage, tail plug, fake boobs

Likes: self bondage, outdoor, petplay, submission, humiliation, exhibition, anal, discover new things
Dislike: bodywriting
Limits:face, family, pain
moimoi699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 09:29 AM   #9006
Archer_10

Alpha male looking for a Master or Mistress to tame my roar...
Humiliate, degrade, abuse, knock me down to size, force guy me on my knees in front of you..
Kik archer4fun.
Archer_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 11:50 AM   #9007
Ryansmith7

I'm a submissive male looking for someone to serve

Limits: Nothing illegal
Likes: Pretty much anything, anal, cbt, bondage, bdsm, painslut, humilation, torture, orgasm control... I'll try about anything once
Ryansmith7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 01:23 PM   #9008
galvanisedpenguin

Hey

I'm a 32 year old UK slave looking for someone to dominate me. I'm bi, so you can be of either gender.

I'm into loads of things, but heres a brief list of what I like the most:

Orgasm Control
Orgasm Denial
CBT
Nipple Torture
Pain
Humiliation

As you can see, I have a wide range of interests, so I'm sure we can find something that will please you.

Kik: britishthrow2211
galvanisedpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 11:12 PM   #9009
a7xisawesome101

23 year old male slave, looking to be humiliated, exposed, and denied by master or mistress. I have a tiny dick and love to be laughed at for it. Kik is littledickslave231

Limits- CBT, public, poop, blood, messy, diapers, face pics/public
a7xisawesome101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 11:20 PM   #9010
cwbb642

37/m/straight (bi curious) slave. kik is cwbb642

Likes - cum-eating, humiliation, exhibition, stripping
cwbb642 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 05:32 AM   #9011
Cahatd01

I'm in. I'm a chubby guy with a tiny dick and my kik is catd04
Cahatd01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 06:17 PM   #9012
Caleba67

Kik is caleba67

No limits
Caleba67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 12:22 PM   #9013
math8485

Looking for a Master/mistress

Kik: math8485
math8485 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 04:19 PM   #9014
Here2ServeYou

Drink

Hi! My Kik is: DadBodBandit

I'm a slave looking for any master. I'm 22, in shape, and love being told what to do. I have some experience and really just love to serve people online. I'm potentially willing to buy any toys you want me to get on Amazon as long as they're not too expensive.

Please feel free to hit me up on Kik with any questions you have and I'll get back to you asap!
Here2ServeYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 02:41 PM   #9015
Esmith98

Slave here looking for a Dom. Preferably long term. I need to be controlled and humiliated
Kik: bootylover888222
22 year old male dom looking for a female slave. Kik me for more info and to see if we'd be a good match.
Esmith98 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk