Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com > Suggestion Zone

Old 07-24-2011, 10:45 AM   #76
wanderlustboy32

Send a message via Yahoo to wanderlustboy32

Having volunteered for perverted justice on many occassions, I know you guys have no idea what you're talking about. Peverted justice does the work for To Catch A Predator to get them pedophiles to arrest and it's amazingly easy to find dozens of them in virtually every chat room. I expect every underage girl here has gotten an many inappropriate requests from adults. You're combining minors and adults in a sexual site and DEFENDING IT! I'm utterly shocked. This site
should not allow anyone signed up under 18 to be contacted by adults. PERIOD.

The day a minor from your site makes contact with a pedophile and eventually gets raped or killed the mega lawsuit the parents will bring against you will make you say "Hmm maybe we could have done more to protect our minors." It may still happen regardless of what you do, but you're not even taking this serious and doing the first right step. Shall I make a 13 year old female profile and ask for dares and see who contacts me? Already done it. Considering making a web site with the results. You'll all be shocked.

Last edited by wanderlustboy32; 07-24-2011 at 10:49 AM.
wanderlustboy32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 11:09 AM   #77
sweetsong
getDare Succubus

Bahahaha. Shocked? No. Because I already know that a good portion of the 13 year old "girls" asking for dares are perverted old men.

Good try though.

Depp told us that nothing illegal was going on and it was due to bogus complaints. Didn't anyone read the memo? Sheesh people. Ya'll watch too much tv.

I like the color idea. Someone should implement it. ;D

siggy made by stellz

[03:54:06 PM] jamness: ‹@G.J.› She... kisses and stuff... shes weird.
[03:54:39 PM] G.J.: ‹@jamness› That seems like normal Sweets to me XD
sweetsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 11:23 AM   #78
slave1987
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to slave1987

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlustboy32 View Post
Having volunteered for perverted justice on many occassions, I know you guys have no idea what you're talking about. Peverted justice does the work for To Catch A Predator to get them pedophiles to arrest and it's amazingly easy to find dozens of them in virtually every chat room. I expect every underage girl here has gotten an many inappropriate requests from adults. You're combining minors and adults in a sexual site and DEFENDING IT! I'm utterly shocked. This site
should not allow anyone signed up under 18 to be contacted by adults. PERIOD.

The day a minor from your site makes contact with a pedophile and eventually gets raped or killed the mega lawsuit the parents will bring against you will make you say "Hmm maybe we could have done more to protect our minors." It may still happen regardless of what you do, but you're not even taking this serious and doing the first right step. Shall I make a 13 year old female profile and ask for dares and see who contacts me? Already done it. Considering making a web site with the results. You'll all be shocked.
This is getting to be a rather cyclical thread now. The site is not a completely sexual site, if you don't like the way that things are done on this site then don't use it.
Again, if the users are reported when they first send innapropriate requests then action can be taken, if they're not then it will continue to happen. What is so difficult to understand in that?
Children are warned left, right and centre about the dangers of talking to people online and meeting them, there is nothing that can be done if they ignore this simple rule.

Out of interest what's the user name of the 13 year old profile you've made?
slave1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 01:12 PM   #79
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

Can we please stop talking about irrelevant crap and get back to the topic on hand please?

Which, fyi, is how to prevent undeage S&M. Preventing the over 18s talking to the under 18s is NOT going to help. It will just halve the site and thats the dumbest idea I have ever heard.

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
CollaredBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 02:13 PM   #80
bodacious
Distinguished Member

Honestly, I feel like this thread and discussion should end soon. Several suggestions have been made, and many of them have been rejected or already agreed upon multiple times. When it comes to the under 18 population, common sense needs to be reinforced. Same with the adults on this site.
Hard dicks make me horny
Spoiler:
Fuck you and your feelings. :)
bodacious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 05:28 PM   #81
GoogleMaster
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodacious View Post
... When it comes to the under 18 population, common sense needs to be reinforced. Same with the adults on this site.
Amen to that. Common sense is always the winner!
GoogleMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 05:56 PM   #82
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlustboy32 View Post
No where did I call everyone pedophiles. They do exist however and they love sites like this. Underage girls and boys are easy targets for pedophiles and underage girls get propositioned here by adults. It's a huge problem on the internet. FACT. Maybe you should watch "To Catch A Predator" -- they could arrest for weeks on end in any city in America.
CLUB TCAP FOR LIFE!!!!!

In all seriousness, most of what I wanted to say has already been saying. That having been said, I think it would be very helpful for every one to look out for each other. You don't need to be on a truth or dare website for things to turn bad. If you notice something odd, report it.

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
master, s/m, slave, suggestions, underage