Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-23-2010, 08:21 PM   #76
Devilstar

Noooooo!! Plees continue the story it's really good plus I like the shorter posts because you post faster! Keep writing I'm sure everyone loves the story just the way your doing it.
Devilstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 12:32 PM   #77
eire

dont stop its brilliant and has great potential, please continue
eire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 02:26 PM   #78
Mr Very Daring
getDare Sweetheart

this is one of the best stories here as it does have any clichés which are very very common to stories' here so please do not stop- it would be an injustice to the getdare world. Also it's a very simple,straight forward, pure and innocent love story which the short posts help add to this simple effect.
Mr Very Daring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 08:44 AM   #79
sydneyyy93

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydneyyy93 View Post
Chapter 12

Luke looked at her watching her fit her slim tight body into her pants. She grabbed one of her shirts from her bag she had and slipped it on. It fit perfectly on her skinny body. "I thought we would just stay here and maybe swim in the pool." He smiled at her. "Its freezing though Luke..." Luke looked out the window. "Its not that cold maybe like 50s or low 50s but not that cold." He put on his swimming trunks and a tanktop.. "Or would you rather go to the beach?" She thought for a minute. "Ummm How about the beach?" She smiled and grabbed her bag. "Can you stop by my place so I can get my swim suit?" She walked down the stairs and to his jeep. She placed her things in the back seat and climbed in on the passanger seat waiting for Luke. He came out about 5 minutes later shirtless. Charlie blushed a deep red. Luke had a 6 pack and was muscular. He got into the drivers side. "So your place?" He said as he pulled out of the driveway and headed down the street to Charlies house. "Yea... but park a little ways off my mom thinks im staying over at a girls house if she sees you shell rip my ear off my head." He chuckled and stopped the car. "Alright." Luke kissed Charlies cheek as she got out of the car and started to sneak around her house and up to her room. She swung her leg over the balcony and climbed over. She went to her top drawer and searched for her zebra print bikini. It was white blue and pink. She grabbed it and climbed back down off the balcony and climbed back into the car.
Chapter 13
Luke greeted her with a smile as she climbed into the jeep. She pulled her bikini out of her bag and laid in on her lap as if she was going to put it on right then. Luke began to drive to teh beach stopping at a restaurant to eat first. Before arriving at the restaurant Charlie put on her bikini leaving the top without a short and the bottoms with short shorts over them. She got out of the car and walked with Luke grabbing his hand as they walked in to taco bell. It was Charlies favorite place to eat. Charlie stood in line holding Charlies hand looking at the menu. "Say I gotta go to the little girls room can you order me a chicken Quesadilla?" She smiled as she hurried off to the restroom. She came back about 2 minutes later and sat down at a table. She smiled at him as he came with the food. Luke sat teh tray down and sat infront of her. Charlie grabbed her food and began to eat as she was starving. Luke giggled as he began to eat his taco. Charlie was done about 10 minutes later and sat waiting for luke to finish his second taco. She sipped on her drink and then threw it out. "So was it good?" She smiled a bit then stood up stretching. Luke put the tray up and walked with Charlie to the car. They both got in and headed to the beach. Once they got there Luke helped bring the blankets to the spot they chose. Charlie sat the blanket out on the sand and sat down next to Luke.

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp132/bairon16/Pokemon%20SS/119-m.png
sydneyyy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 06:19 PM   #80
The Judge

this case seems a lot differnt from the others and it has proven to be a great case. i would suggest that you use "the" instead of "teh" before the dare grammarians grade you on it.
Old 06-07-2010, 09:53 PM   #81
LAXmodel123

Dont stop i love this story!!

Likes: dares, medium pain, light bondage, sometimes messy, wedgies

maybes: butt stuff, poop, pee

limits: family, public, too messy, too loud
LAXmodel123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 02:41 AM   #82
Archon

Good Story I like it
Archon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements