Second roll of the day
5 and 6
So nippel stretchers witj 41 tourns
And highest suffering
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 02:54 PM   #77
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

Awwwwww xoxoxox How cool is that??? And you were way too good at torturing me then, I can only imagine in the last couple of years, you have managed to come up with many more ways of torture yet to be inflicted... Eekkkk
Toys: Hitachi wand, vibrator, suction cups (5 sizes), rubber bands (all sizes), nipple stretcher, mini dragon tail, handsfree breast pump, chopsticks, clothes pegs, binder clips (medium & large), large wooden paddle, wooden spoon, rope (jute), bondage spikes, tack bra inserts, clothes hangers
Painmeplease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 02:57 PM   #78
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@caya You are brutal for that 41 twists.... YIKES..... Your sadist is showing Thank you for torturing my nipples so well!!!!! But OUCH

I'm already sitting here with the stretchers on for 5 minutes to start. I am working on getting all of the rolls completed by the end of the day. Someone say a prayer for my poor destroyed nipples that they stay attached long even to finish.. hahahaha
Toys: Hitachi wand, vibrator, suction cups (5 sizes), rubber bands (all sizes), nipple stretcher, mini dragon tail, handsfree breast pump, chopsticks, clothes pegs, binder clips (medium & large), large wooden paddle, wooden spoon, rope (jute), bondage spikes, tack bra inserts, clothes hangers
Old 02-10-2024, 03:22 PM   #79
YourOverlord

Well, I could always use a test subject to see just how well they work... If only I knew an ever so needy masochistic slut...

Second roll for today
First roll: 2 (Suction Cups, 5 minutes, 4 pumps)
Second roll: 7 (Lowest Suffrage)
YourOverlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 03:37 PM   #80
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

hehehehehehe I might know a subject that would be willing I can ask them if you want

I just finished the next two rolls of 5 minutes and 10 minutes in the stretcher. I placed the stretchers on my sore nipples and set the twist to a relatively low setting, then at minute 5 added 10 more twists for the remaining 10 minutes. Now my nipples have extreme, deep divots in them and they are throbbing a LOT.... Now to continue with the remaining rolls.... I am going to be in pain for many days after completing all of todays rolls.... Wow the tormentors are on their game today... OUCHY
Old 02-10-2024, 03:49 PM   #81
YourOverlord

You know, it's almost as if you learned nothing from your previous game, you give us the opportunity, and we will make sure you remain in pain for many days without mercy. I do recall last time you had over 800 snaps on your poor poor nipples at one point, they were so sore and raw that even wearing a bra was torture for you.

And I would appreciate you asking your little friend about that for me
Old 02-10-2024, 03:53 PM   #82
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

hahahahahahahahaha... That thread ended with over 4k snaps to each nipple and yes I was in SOOOOO much pain... Jeepers that was a very intense thread... lol
My nipples were sore for over a week after I took a week break from the thread... yikes...

I have a really strong feelings that they will agree even if they end up regretting it in the long run. hehehehe
Old 02-10-2024, 04:01 PM   #83
YourOverlord

4k?! I know it was a lot, but I didn't remember it going that far. But hey, just means we need to one-up the previous game...
Old 02-10-2024, 04:08 PM   #84
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

Yeah... 4k I couldn't believe it myself. After doing them over a large time span and in small quantities quickly added up to this astronomical number. I genuinely don't know how we would surpass that ever again... my nipples were ruined for a very long time.... Eekkkk

I just got done with the binder clips place for 10 minutes and placing them 90 degrees at minute 5. This is always a very intense feeling to have the squished section of the nipple them pressed in the exact opposite way... Very very intense. I then placed the Largest suction cup on the right nipple, and the smallest cup on the left nipple. This created a very interesting feeling and was especially painful to my right nipple as there was quite a lot more "meat" pulled into the cup and with 4 pumps very very tight suction. My nipples are pulled, squished, and sucked so much and I'm not done yet...
Now onto the stretcher again at 35 twist... OUCHHHHHHHHHH HELP!!!! I hate this stretcher now... I can only hope that with all of this stretching my nipples become permanently larger. hehehehe
Old 02-10-2024, 04:30 PM   #85
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

I just pulled off the stretchers after placing them for 5 minutes with 35 twists... This is So incredibly intense on my sore and sensitive nipples. The stretching is so far out from my body, I could feel every single twist... and holding them so far out for the entire time is excruciating... My nipples are screaming at me right now... ughhhh

I've now placed the breast pump on with NO LUBE as indicated, which is just mean of said tormentor... So so mean... yikes
Old 02-10-2024, 05:17 PM   #86
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

Okay folks, me and my nipples have survived all the rolls for today and have completely caught up. My nipples are super swollen, sensitive, throbbing, and painful...

I place the stretcher on for 10 minutes with 41 TWISTS... This was absolutely brutal as that is a very long time to have my nipples pulled so far away from my body. I feel like they were stretched to the next room. I was pretty close to giving up towards the end. then to relief the clamps was SO excrutiatingly painful to have my nipple snap back down and blood rushing through the nipple. Big indentions in my nipples will probably be there overnight as well. I then placed on the suction cups size 2 and did 4 pumps on each side. this was quite close to unbearable to my stretched and pinched nipples. I managed to hold for the 5 minutes before releasing my now fluffy and swollen nipples.

I am sitting here with a very wet pussy and throbbing nipples to write my report. I appreciate each and every tormentor who has contributed and I am looking forward to what comes next... and also terribly scared of what comes next, as I don't believe it will be me lol
Old 02-10-2024, 06:45 PM   #87
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

As a welcome back gift for @Youroverlord he has been given an extra roll for today.

He rolled for binder clips to be placed for 10 minutes with a 90 degree rotation at minute 5.

My poor nipples are so angry at me right now... Why did I agree to more torture???.... I just wanted to properly welcome back one of my long time friends and sadists.

My nipples are so properly squished and smushed on both sides now... Removing the binder clips is SO intense.

So a huge thank you and welcome back to @Youroverlord Thank you for being sadistic and torturing me again!!!
Old 02-10-2024, 06:53 PM   #88
YourOverlord

always a pleasure tormenting my favorite painslut, on a side note, remember anything about dinosaurs now?

21M Master

Straight

Likes: Pain of all sorts, Edging, Denial, Long Term Denial, Humiliation, Degradation, Objectification, Rules, TPE, Exhibitionism and more

Limits: Piss, Scat, Vomit, Findom, Perm Damage, Blackmail, Intoxication, Family.

Link to ad: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...37#post5408237
Old 02-10-2024, 07:10 PM   #89
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

I swear on my life, I have no clue about the dinosaur hahahahaha I feel crazy, but I definitely don't know what it is lol
Old 02-10-2024, 07:15 PM   #90
YourOverlord

Huh, well who knows, maybe some more rolls tomorrow will jog your memory

21M Master

Straight

Likes: Pain of all sorts, Edging, Denial, Long Term Denial, Humiliation, Degradation, Objectification, Rules, TPE, Exhibitionism and more

Limits: Piss, Scat, Vomit, Findom, Perm Damage, Blackmail, Intoxication, Family.

Link to ad: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...37#post5408237

Advertisements
Kink Talk