Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-29-2022, 08:34 AM   #76
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Someone is having a good morning in her *checks* dark blue panties. I'm sure those were a different color this morning...

Are you still plugged aloe? Been in there for a while if you are~

Two little squirmy tasks:

1) Lay down on your back, towel beneath you. Insert and ice cube inside you. Once it is in, grab your dildo and very very slowly insert the dildo in and out 50 times. No edging, just get yourself well teased. Take it out and the end and put it away again

2) given how sensitive your nipples must be, grab your vibrator. Hold it against each nipple for 2 minutes. Then peg you nipples with clothespins and write your report if you still have time.

Enjoy squirmy

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 09:07 AM   #77
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Glad to see your nipples getting some love too, even if the rolls determined it would be cold, pinchy and pully love. I should really stop reading these when I get bored at work, because I’m not the one that’s meant to be being teased. Will add some more ‘refills’ this evening.
Old 11-29-2022, 09:33 AM   #78
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Someone is having a good morning in her *checks* dark blue panties. I'm sure those were a different color this morning...

Are you still plugged aloe? Been in there for a while if you are~

Two little squirmy tasks:

1) Lay down on your back, towel beneath you. Insert and ice cube inside you. Once it is in, grab your dildo and very very slowly insert the dildo in and out 50 times. No edging, just get yourself well teased. Take it out and the end and put it away again

2) given how sensitive your nipples must be, grab your vibrator. Hold it against each nipple for 2 minutes. Then peg you nipples with clothespins and write your report if you still have time.

Enjoy squirmy
Gosh. I am so so squirmy and so sensitive *blushes*

...no vibe for this one need to keep calming down before I go....

But I saw this with the plug still in and had time for the first one...*blushes*

I went to get an ice cube and grab my dildo before laying on my back with my legs spread *blushes* so exposed and so so needy and so excited to feel filled.

Sliding the ice cube in was cooollllllddd and the each stroke with the didlo had the cold water leaking out of me and down to the towel *blushes* feeling it leak out was soooo squirmy especially with the dildo filling me so so slowly *blushes* and having the plug still in just made me feel sooo full all the while my nipples are sooo pokey and red from all their attention *blushes*

after the 50 strokes I left the dildo and plug in (house was empty) to go get into the shower. Gosh. standing up it felt like sooooo much water leaking out of me down my legs past my knees *Blushes*

I took everything out in the shower with all the lovely warm water...but gosh...that water on my so sensitive nupples *blushes* had me feeling all tingly and so so empty after being so so full

*Blushes*

*waves* sorry I didn't have time for 2

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 10:14 AM   #79
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Don't worry about the second one, it can happen another time. Lovely reports though!

... Did you know you were plugged for almost 3 hours?

A task for tomorrow evening, or the morning after if you don't have time, I do want to give the rest here the opportunity to make you enjoy this to the utmost.

Strip completely naked. Fold everything up nicely and grab something to eat and drink and anything else you may need so you don't have to leave directly afterwards. Make sure you have some time after doing this to enjoy it.

Lay down in your bed, no blankets just yet. Nice and exposed with your legs pulled up and spread. Take your vibrator and hold it against each nipple for two minutes. After the two minutes, attach clothepegs to each nipple. Play with the pegs for 5 minutes.

By now you should be nice and sensitive, and very eager to touch your clit. For the next 2 minutes, let your fingers gently roam around your clit and lips, but do not touch it. Then gently insert a finger inside you, slowly fingering yourself. Try to get to an edge using only that stimulation, or 5 minutes, whichever is earlier.

Once you edge or are so so close but not quite there, grab your little plug and insert it. Then insert your bulletvibe on one of the teasing settings. Grab your larger vibe, set a timer for 3 minutes and blindfold yourself. Keep the vibe in your clit until the timer goes on and make yourself orgasm. You may reduce the speed, but not turn it off.

Enjoy!

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 11-29-2022, 04:39 PM   #80
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Little update for you, keeping them short so you can fit in when you have the time and want when longer tasks wouldn’t fit.
Current list:
1 - no more fun today
2 - put pegs on them for 15 mins, and use a vibe on your nipples
3 - edge X times, each in a different way
4 - Braless while at home the rest of the day
5 - 30min with your tack bra on
6 - snap each nipple 5 times X each with an elastic band

And the ‘upcoming’ list
Where applicable, X is whatever number you need to roll to get that result
- use a scrubbing pad/stiff brush to scrub your nipples for 3X minutes
- 30min plug time, with a tight crotch rope
- 10min with just the head of your dildo in. Bonus touching not by your leaky hole.
- 10 hard spanks to each arse cheek, tit and pussy.
- 15min pinch/pull/twisting nipples
- 10min anal, that isn’t your plug
- 5min pegged nipples, with your vibe on them.

And since I’m feeling generous, a bonus if you fit multiple in a day.
2nd roll: can touch yourself elsewhere with hands for half the time, not allowed to edge
3rd: as above with hands or vibe.
4th: full time with hands vibe, allowed to edge once.
5th: whatever you like during the other task, but if you orgasm must ruin it. only able to earned a maximum of once per week, and might be revised.

Edit: since I posted it before catching up, the bonuses can come in to effect from tomorrow so you can’t backdate the 3 earlier today and get an extra orgasm (ruined, but still) before blues task.
Old 11-29-2022, 06:14 PM   #81
aloe
Distinguished Member

*happy squirms* very excited for that orgasm…likely Thursday late morning *blushes*

had VERY. pokey sensitive nipples all day today *blushes* could feel them pressing into my bra at times *blushes* and very aware of my empty holes after having been filled this morning *cough* for awhile as Blue so kindly pointed out…(no I had not realized it had been that long…)

Annnyyyways! I will have some time tomorrow morning and/or a bit in the afternoon so maybe more rolls or anything else

I’m very much enjoying the needy buzzy feelings especially knowing that Thursday that need will dissipate again *blushes*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Old 11-30-2022, 06:13 AM   #82
aloe
Distinguished Member

*squirms* good morning lovely lovely pulsing buzzing and *blushes* I just slipped my medium plug in before typing this

...gosh I woke up very needy today after being so so sensitive yesterday. My nipples were pokey and I was rather wet *blushes*

still in bed I reached down between my legs and gently rubbed my slit *blushes* feeling the wetness start to leak out and my nipples press into the pillow *blushes* I edged once there before getting up and getting moving *blushes*

Gosh I am stalling because I don't want to turn off the buzzing *blushes* but I am very very much looking forward to an orgasm soon *blushes* and knowing it is sitting there *squirms*

*blusehs* gosh the vibe and plug really do feel so so good this morning

I will have some time in a little bit so I will do a few rolls hopefully *blushes*

*sigh* okay...*turns off vibe*

Old 11-30-2022, 07:04 AM   #83
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
Current list:
1 - no more fun today
2 - put pegs on them for 15 mins, and use a vibe on your nipples

And the ‘upcoming’ list
- use a scrubbing pad/stiff brush to scrub your nipples for 3X minutes
- 10min with just the head of your dildo in. Bonus touching not by your leaky hole.

And since I’m feeling generous, a bonus if you fit multiple in a day.
2nd roll: can touch yourself elsewhere with hands for half the time, not allowed to edge
3rd: as above with hands or vibe.
4th: full time with hands vibe, allowed to edge once.
5th: whatever you like during the other task, but if you orgasm must ruin it. only able to earned a maximum of once per week, and might be revised.

Edit: since I posted it before catching up, the bonuses can come in to effect from tomorrow so you can’t backdate the 3 earlier today and get an extra orgasm (ruined, but still) before blues task.
*BLUSHES* gosh. so. squirmy. mmmm

and the vibe buzzing oh the vibe inside me now *blushes* almost where I have watnted it for the last 15min

Gosh. So I rolled a 2...mmm I went and stripped off my top and bra so i was naked from the waist up *blushes* my niopples were already all hard and pokey and so so wanted attendtion *blushes*

gosh this vibe it ahs mee sitting soooo close to an edge but not quite there *squirms*

I put pegs on my nipples and then turned on the vibe and had it buzzing against them. gosh. frist of all the pegs on *blushes* nipples were still a little sensitive but it felt so so good to have that oinch *Blushes* and with the vibe. *blushes* *squirms* was squirmy and needy. I so so so sooooooo badly wanted to touch my clit. so badly.

and feeling myself clench arond the plug just increased that

*BLUSHES* at the 5min mark I decided it was a good idea to slip out of my pants and underwear **blushes* I was so leaky and being exposed to the air felt good *BLUSHES*

gosh *BLUSHES* thinking of what I must have look like there with my knees bent, legs spead, nipples pegged and vibe on them *BLUSHES* I um was definitely feeling myself leak down towards the plug *blushes*

Gosh. I soooooooo wanted to touch my clit. I was sooooooooo soooooo close to an edge *blushes* so leaky so squirmy mmmm

and this vibe right now gosh. *SQUIRMS* pretty sure there will be a wet patch under me *BLUSHES*

I refrained from touching my clit somehow *Blushes* gosh I also so desperately wanted to be fulled *Blushes* *Squirms*

sooooooooooooooooooooo close ot an edge by the end of the 15min but not quite *Blushes*

I have time for one more roll this morning before I have to go for a bit:
Current list:
1 - no more fun today
2 - use a scrubbing pad/stiff brush to scrub your nipples for 3X minutes

And the ‘upcoming’ list

*BLUSHES* I rolled a 6 and a 5 to go with it *BLUSHES* *SQUIRMS*

Old 11-30-2022, 07:18 AM   #84
aloe
Distinguished Member

*BLUSHES* gosh gosh my poor nipples *Blushes* *suqirms*

soooooo leaky *bushes* *squrims*

gosh the vibe mmmm

very very visbily leaky *blusehs* little spot on the fooor and my inner thighs are sticky *Blsuhes*

*quirms*

gosh so I did the snaps in groups of 5. 5 on the rihgt... then 5 ont he left *blushes* and witht he bounus I could touch elsewere but not edge so it went 5, 5, gentle rub over my wetness to my clit then more snaps gosh

so squirmy. the last 5 were hard....my nipples were quite sore and I had to convice myslef to pull the band back *blushes*

now they are all bright red and pokey and *BLUSHES* feel really good

*squirms* *looks at clokc* one more that was quicker then some *Blushes*

Current list:
1 - no more fun today
2 - use a scrubbing pad/stiff brush to scrub your nipples for 3X minutes
5 - 10min with just the head of your dildo in. Bonus touching not by your leaky hole.
6 - 30min plug time, with a tight crotch rope

And the ‘upcoming’ list

****I rolled a 5 but couldn't find my tack bra....I think I might have gotten rid of it when I moved

*rolls aagain

NOOOOOO I rolled a 1!!!! Agghgihighia *sigh*

ugh.

*squirms* .....I guess I'll go turn the vibe off.

................gosh I really really want to cum

*blushes*

.......I do have the house to myself for a few hours this afternoon *blushes* maybe I could do Blue's lovely task then??? I'd have to go back out tin the evening but have lots of time before then.......Not entirely sure what the next few days will look like

*blushes*

Old 11-30-2022, 07:23 AM   #85
aloe
Distinguished Member

*blushes*

...gosh thanks for the fun *takes plug out and grabs blankets before having to get ready to go*

gosh my nipples are are warm and pokey and so so so sensitive again *blushes*

Old 11-30-2022, 07:35 AM   #86
athmarr
Distinguished Member

That last post was purely to have a slightly longer time with your vibe, wasn’t it Aloe?

For doings blue’s task earlier, I’d say it’s fine if you aren’t sure when you’d get around to it otherwise, however they have the final decision.

I’ll let you roll more today, despite your 1, once you write “leaking” and “puddles” on your inner thighs, and “pinchy” and “pokey” on your tits. I’ll give you another bonus if you take a picture and have it as your phone Lock Screen/background when you’re done.
Old 11-30-2022, 07:41 AM   #87
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
That last post was purely to have a slightly longer time with your vibe, wasn’t it Aloe?

For doings blue’s task earlier, I’d say it’s fine if you aren’t sure when you’d get around to it otherwise, however they have the final decision.

I’ll let you roll more today, despite your 1, once you write “leaking” and “puddles” on your inner thighs, and “pinchy” and “pokey” on your tits. I’ll give you another bonus if you take a picture and have it as your phone Lock Screen/background when you’re done.
*blushes*....it was...it just feels so so good. *squirms*

and I really do have to head out for the next few hours, I'll be back around again later....but thank you!! If I was staying now I would take you up on those *blushes*

And thank you

*squrims* lovely lovely vibe

gosh. my nipples really are soo soo senstiive right now *Blushes*

Old 11-30-2022, 08:20 AM   #88
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
*blushes*....it was...it just feels so so good. *squirms*

and I really do have to head out for the next few hours, I'll be back around again later....but thank you!! If I was staying now I would take you up on those *blushes*

And thank you

*squrims* lovely lovely vibe

gosh. my nipples really are soo soo senstiive right now *Blushes*
I had meant for later as you did seem to be on your way out, so still stands for your return home.
Old 11-30-2022, 10:06 AM   #89
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

I'm happy for you to go for it this afternoon too squirmy Your nipples are going to be awfully sensitive after those snaps all day. The buffer is quite nice isn't it? Always having something to get you more squirmy when you have the time?

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 11-30-2022, 02:59 PM   #90
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post

Strip completely naked. Fold everything up nicely and grab something to eat and drink and anything else you may need so you don't have to leave directly afterwards. Make sure you have some time after doing this to enjoy it.

Lay down in your bed, no blankets just yet. Nice and exposed with your legs pulled up and spread. Take your vibrator and hold it against each nipple for two minutes. After the two minutes, attach clothepegs to each nipple. Play with the pegs for 5 minutes.

By now you should be nice and sensitive, and very eager to touch your clit. For the next 2 minutes, let your fingers gently roam around your clit and lips, but do not touch it. Then gently insert a finger inside you, slowly fingering yourself. Try to get to an edge using only that stimulation, or 5 minutes, whichever is earlier.

Once you edge or are so so close but not quite there, grab your little plug and insert it. Then insert your bulletvibe on one of the teasing settings. Grab your larger vibe, set a timer for 3 minutes and blindfold yourself. Keep the vibe in your clit until the timer goes on and make yourself orgasm. You may reduce the speed, but not turn it off.

Enjoy!
mmm so heavy and floaty and fantastic

this is going to be sorta quick because I have to head out but wanted to post *blushes*

So I thought I was going to roll again before starting Blue's task, but then timelines got changed. Anyways I was naked and kneeling and wrote pinchy on my left tit and pokey on my right...puddles on one inner thigh and leaky on the other *blushes*

Thennnnn I decided to move into Blues task. Already naked *blushes* and very much so leaking....it did not take long for the words on my inner thighs to be smudged *blushes*

Laying on my back with my legs spread I felt so so exposed and my nipples were so pokey and I was so leaky. my nipples remain soooooo sensitive the pegs and the teasing... gosh I was so so close to an edge for what felt like so sosososo long!!! And sooooo sooo sensitive *blushes* it did not take much to be right on the edge.

The orgasm was absolutely amamzing *blushes* soooooo much need from the last few days released soooooooo sensitive and shaky and heavy afterwards

Thanks Blue - sorry that report was a little on the shorter side but I have to run *blushes*

Thanks for all the fun! Will start letting that need build up again soon...

Advertisements
Kink Talk