Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-31-2022, 05:12 AM   #76
PainFatty
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus123 View Post
That item is not good enough, please find an item with a minimum of 2 inch wide and at least double in length, it must stretch you.
You will apply toothpaste to the new item and fuck its whole length hard for 10 minutes non-stop and at the same time roughly masturbate with the wire wool.
please piggy is begging you its asshole is already so sore and burning it hurst so bad. that big an object would rip piggys asshole completely. piggys cunt is swollen and purple and even one scrub with the steel wool hurts so much

please please it really hurts
PainFatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 05:18 AM   #77
marcus123

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainFatty View Post
please piggy is begging you its asshole is already so sore and burning it hurst so bad. that big an object would rip piggys asshole completely. piggys cunt is swollen and purple and even one scrub with the steel wool hurts so much

please please it really hurts
You have to do one and I think you should punish that asshole for the 10 mins.
It is a punishment.
If you do complete it then you are free to rest with ice for 4 hours.

Limits:
Family | Suicide | Piss play | Scat play | Urethral sounding | Fisting |Testicular spanking | Under Foreskin Punishment | Needles anywhere | Permanent Damage | Photo with face | Public |
marcus123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 05:23 AM   #78
PainFatty
Account Banned

Quote:
It is a punishment.
yes sir.thank u for punishing the fat worthless piggy will report in 10 mins
Old 08-31-2022, 05:34 AM   #79
PainFatty
Account Banned

Quote:
It is a punishment.
please please i will do any other punishment ill beat my tits or belly i wont be allowed to use furniture anything please

piggy couldnt take it after 6 minutes it hurt and stung piggys ass so much and it felt like the object was ripping piggy and going into piggys colon. piggy is really sorry it just really really hurts
Old 08-31-2022, 05:38 AM   #80
marcus123

Quote:
please please i will do any other punishment ill beat my tits or belly i wont be allowed to use furniture anything please

piggy couldnt take it after 6 minutes it hurt and stung piggys ass so much and it felt like the object was ripping piggy and going into piggys colon. piggy is really sorry it just really really hurts
What size did you use piggy?

Limits:
Family | Suicide | Piss play | Scat play | Urethral sounding | Fisting |Testicular spanking | Under Foreskin Punishment | Needles anywhere | Permanent Damage | Photo with face | Public |
Old 08-31-2022, 05:40 AM   #81
PainFatty
Account Banned

Quote:
What size did you use piggy?
piggie used the really really fat sharpie (magnum or whatever it is called) rubber banded to a regular sharpie.
Old 08-31-2022, 05:42 AM   #82
marcus123

Quote:
piggie used the really really fat sharpie (magnum or whatever it is called) rubber banded to a regular sharpie.
You need some more ass training but I will let you off this time...
Old 08-31-2022, 05:46 AM   #83
PainFatty
Account Banned

Quote:
You need some more ass training but I will let you off this time...
piggie is sorry its ass isnt trained well enough and is very grateful u let it off this time.
Old 08-31-2022, 07:09 AM   #84
hawkmaster2u
Distinguished Member

I think your ass cheeks need some attention so your whole ass hurts.

75 belt strikes to each cheek use the buckle end to strike.
hawkmaster2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 08:25 AM   #85
PainFatty
Account Banned

completing that right away sir
Old 08-31-2022, 08:42 AM   #86
PainFatty
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkmaster2u View Post
I think your ass cheeks need some attention so your whole ass hurts.

75 belt strikes to each cheek use the buckle end to strike.
thank you for punishing piggy, the buckle end really hurt sir, piggy's ass is red and splotchy and in a lot of pain and the buckle even made some parts bleed a little. that combined with the pain in its asshole will make sure piggy doesnt forget its lesson for the next few days. this will make the rest of the punishments until the next weighing unbearably painful, just like piggy deserves. thank u and in tears

piggy
Old 08-31-2022, 09:01 AM   #87
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Go to a public bathroom. Strip naked in the stall. Then you must get permission from someone to put your clothes back on. Can be online or irl. Enjoy!
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 10:41 AM   #88
PainFatty
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Go to a public bathroom. Strip naked in the stall. Then you must get permission from someone to put your clothes back on. Can be online or irl. Enjoy!
piggy just completed this dare. it got masters approval after slapping its fat belly 25 times.
Old 08-31-2022, 03:43 PM   #89
Plagueshark

The ideal weight loss rate is around 0.1kg per day, so lets use that for a baseline for motivation. Make a graph showing target weight per day (considering the 0.1kg/day rate) from your current starting point to at least a BMI of 30.

Every morning, straight after get up, strip naked and weigh yourself. Mark the graph with the day and weight.

If you are on or below the target line, congrats, go stand in front of the mirror and praise yourself for how much healthier you are getting.

If you are above the target line then:
  • Tie your boobs tight at the base
  • Insert a sharpie in your arse for every 0.1kg above target you are
  • Bring yourself to edge by simulating your clit
  • Place the binder clips on both nipples and clit
  • Attach a plastic bottle to each clip and add 10ml of water per bottle for every 0.1kg over target
  • Stand in front of a mirror and verbally degrade yourself for being such a fat piggy for 1 minute per 0.1kg
  • Using the bristle side of your hair brush, slap yourself 10 times for every 0.1kg on each tit, belly and each arse cheek
  • Perform a jumping jack for each 0.1kg, if anything falls off/out during the jumping jacks, replace and restart the jumps
  • One by one remove each item, examining the body part and apologising to it for putting it through this, due to your lack of self control and generally being a fat pig

Note, if weigh ins are weekly, skip the daily weigh and use the value from the weekly for 7 days.
Plagueshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 04:28 PM   #90
PainFatty
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plagueshark View Post
The ideal weight loss rate is around 0.1kg per day, so lets use that for a baseline for motivation. Make a graph showing target weight per day (considering the 0.1kg/day rate) from your current starting point to at least a BMI of 30.

Every morning, straight after get up, strip naked and weigh yourself. Mark the graph with the day and weight.

If you are on or below the target line, congrats, go stand in front of the mirror and praise yourself for how much healthier you are getting.

If you are above the target line then:
  • Tie your boobs tight at the base
  • Insert a sharpie in your arse for every 0.1kg above target you are
  • Bring yourself to edge by simulating your clit
  • Place the binder clips on both nipples and clit
  • Attach a plastic bottle to each clip and add 10ml of water per bottle for every 0.1kg over target
  • Stand in front of a mirror and verbally degrade yourself for being such a fat piggy for 1 minute per 0.1kg
  • Using the bristle side of your hair brush, slap yourself 10 times for every 0.1kg on each tit, belly and each arse cheek
  • Perform a jumping jack for each 0.1kg, if anything falls off/out during the jumping jacks, replace and restart the jumps
  • One by one remove each item, examining the body part and apologising to it for putting it through this, due to your lack of self control and generally being a fat pig

Note, if weigh ins are weekly, skip the daily weigh and use the value from the weekly for 7 days.
thank you for this task, piggie will start this task this week. it does weigh ins every 3 days so will use the value for the 3 days.

piggie is scared of the pain itll recieve, but knows it deserves it. thank you for punishing piggie
The following user says Thank You to PainFatty for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hair removal, punish a naughty slave, pussy punish, tit punishment, weight loss