Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-29-2022, 03:18 PM   #76
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by katien View Post
Certain. Sorry. I had sent the post without realizing it. Now that I was going to take it up again... I edited it.
it was fun putting it into a translator and guessing what it meant. it was pretty close to your translation tho.

let's go for a second addition of my day:
- 10 edges
- 75 busts with the shoe. to righty.

Likes and Limits
Sir_Damian is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sir_Damian for this post:
Old 01-30-2022, 01:35 AM   #77
Kiton
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I couldn't finish the day without adding the 75 busts that I still have to add.

I know I'm a pain in the ass about having to tie your balls, but I know very well the difference in sensations between busts with the balls tied together, separately or without tying. And although sometimes (rarely) I tell you to do some busts without tying your balls. Right now, I want you to tie your balls again, separately and attaching your balls to your big toes, as I explained several posts ago, I hope you remember how to do it.

- 15 busts with the edge of a book (for the closed part of the book, not for the part of the leaves). The book must be fat and must hit both balls at the same time.
- 50 busts with the rock in the sock, aimed at the right ball.
- 10 busts with the rock in the sock, aimed at the left ball.

- 10 edges, which as usual with me, I encourage you to do some before untying your balls to your toes.
- 1 ruined orgasm (for when it's your turn to do them).

SORRY, I published a piece of post in Spanish, it was sent, I didn't realize it and it's been like this for hours. Also, it was incomplete. Until now, since the post cannot be deleted, I am simply editing it.
No no your not a pain in my ass.. your a pain in my balls lol, I know all to well the different tied or not make your good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Damian View Post
alright then. seems like katien is preparing a post as well (i assume he's still busy finishing it and translating to English?). so i'll jump in with a little addition as well:
- 10 edges, spread them out evenly over every room in your house you can (safely) edge in
- 29 busts with the hairbrush, 31 with the metal rod, 15 with the wooden spoon - all with balls separated and - you guessed it: all to righty.
Quote:
Certain. Sorry. I had sent the post without realizing it. Now that I was going to take it up again... I edited it.
All good man

Quote:
it was fun putting it into a translator and guessing what it meant. it was pretty close to your translation tho.

let's go for a second addition of my day:
- 10 edges
- 75 busts with the shoe. to righty.
Ok you got a lot for me now sorry I was quite today had some personal stuff come up, I’ll try and get some of this done soon though

into ballbusting, light cbt, joi, ruined orgasms, edging, tease and (short)denial ...ask me I might try it

Limits public, toilet, Needles, face Exposure (will do other pics), blood

I don’t have any toys and live with family so I can’t really get any or do anything to out in the open

Bust me, edge me, or make me ruin my orgasms
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...34#post5415534
Kiton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 03:00 AM   #78
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

no worries! take you time doing it. it's your orgasms that have to wait, not mine. (and should it ever get too much, feel free to reduce the number of posts back to one/day again.)

today's menu:
- 75 busts, with the metal rod tied separately. they all have to go to one ball but i'll let you choose which one.
- 10 edges

Likes and Limits
Old 01-30-2022, 03:04 AM   #79
Kiton
Distinguished Member

Quote:
no worries! take you time doing it. it's your orgasms that have to wait, not mine. (and should it ever get too much, feel free to reduce the number of posts back to one/day again.)

today's menu:
- 75 busts, with the metal rod tied separately. they all have to go to one ball but i'll let you choose which one.
- 10 edges
Actually that’s a good idea, had a death in he family, not someone I’m overly close to but still, helping try and sort some of that out and finding out when the services will be, downing to one might be good till it’s all sorted out, which I’m hoping won’t take too long

into ballbusting, light cbt, joi, ruined orgasms, edging, tease and (short)denial ...ask me I might try it

I don’t have any toys and live with family so I can’t really get any or do anything to out in the open

Old 01-30-2022, 03:34 AM   #80
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

oh, dear! my condolences. take it as easy as you need with this thread and make sure to get some self-care time as well.

Likes and Limits
Old 01-30-2022, 04:29 AM   #81
katien
getDare Sweetheart

So I think the best thing will be to let you spend a few days more relaxed and as soon as you find your strength again, I promise to return to "touch your balls" from a distance. Rest and relax and whenever you want, be it with two, one or half daily publication. I'll be here!.

|35|M|Spain|
Kik: nikolaidis00

Underwear Color Guessing Game (always active)
(MORE INFO)

I LOVE CHASTITY

LIKES, DISLIKES AND LIMITS
My Toys
PM Dares

RULES
My BDSM test
katien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 08:23 AM   #82
Kiton
Distinguished Member

Quote:
oh, dear! my condolences. take it as easy as you need with this thread and make sure to get some self-care time as well.
Quote:
So I think the best thing will be to let you spend a few days more relaxed and as soon as you find your strength again, I promise to return to "touch your balls" from a distance. Rest and relax and whenever you want, be it with two, one or half daily publication. I'll be here!.
Thanks to you both, like I said I’m hoping things get sorted quickly and back to normal

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ballbusting, edging, ruin orgasm