Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2021, 07:52 AM   #76
Smooth_Bet

How hogtie was good,any pic (not yours but where you copied it)...,Thank me for reducing the time...
Now a dare
This is your morning workout

This is a workout plan that you will do naked.
Unless instructed otherwise there will be absolutely no edges/orgasms while you follow The punishment workout.
Unless instructed otherwise all clamps/plugs may be removed after that days workout.
You will do the exercises in the balcony with blindfold on..

What you need:
- a wooden paddle/spoon
- a leather belt
- a thin flexible cane
- a pair of crocodile clips
- a but plug
- a dildo
- a whip
- a rubber band
- icy hot balm or something similar

Day 1:
1) aply icy hot to your pussy and do 10 rubber band snaps to your clit
2) 20 burpees
3) lube the but plug with icy hot and fuck your ass for 5 minutes, you stay plugged for the rest of the day
4) 30 squats
5) 10 cane lashes to each inner thigh
6) 40 mountain climbers
7) 20 belt lashes to each ass cheek

Day 2:
1) aply icy hot to your pussy and smack it 10 times with the wooden paddle/spoon
2) 20 tricep dips
3) 20 cane lashes to your nipples (lashes that mis the nipple don't count)
4) 30 lunges
5) 20 whip lashes to each ass cheek
6) 40 bicycle crunches
7) put on the tack bra/underpants (stays on for the rest of the day)
8) 50 jumping jacks
9) 30 extra hard cane lashes to whatever part of your body that burns most

Day 3:
1) aply icy hot to your pussy, lube the but plug with icy hot and insert it and put the crocodile clips on your nipples
2) 15 minute yoga exercise of your choice
3) 5 minute hard and rough ass fuck with the dildo (no lube), lube the but plug with icy hot and reinsert it
4) 15 minute yoga exercise of your choice
3) with the tool of your husband choice do 20 smacks to each ass cheek, 20 smacks to each tit, 10 smacks to your pussy

Day 4:
1) aply icy hot to your pussy and ass and give each ass cheek 15 hard smacks with the cane
2) 30 burpees
3) 20 belt smacks to your inner thighs
4) 40 squats
5) 20 whip lashes to each of your tits
6) 50 mountain climbers
7) lube up the dildo with icy hot and fuck your ass for 20 minutes

Day 5:
1) aply icy hot to your pussy and put on the tack bra
2) 30 tricep dips
3) 20 whip lashes to your inner thighs
4) 40 lunges
5) 20 rubber band snaps to each nipple
6) 50 bicycle crunches
7) put the crocodile clips on your nipples
8) 60 jumping jacks

Day 6:
1) aply icy hot to your pussy and edge, hold the edge for 2 minutes
2) 10 burpees
3) aply icy hot to your pussyband edge
4) 20 tricep dips
5) aply icy hot to your pussy and edge
6) 30 bicycle crunches
7) aply icy hot to your pussy and edge
8) 40 mountain climbers
9) aply icy hot to your pussy and edge
10) 50 jumping jacks
11) aply icy hot to your pussy and edge
12) 60 lunges
13) aply icy hot to your pussy and edge and hold for 2 minutes

Day 7:
1) lube up your hand with icy hot and masturbate untill your edge, lube the but plug with icy hot and insert it and put the crocodile clips on your nipples
3) 5 minute hard and rough ass fuck with the dildo (no lube), lube the but plug with icy hot and reinsert it, lube up your hand with icy hot and masturbate untill your edge
3) with the tool of your husband choice do 30 smacks to each ass cheek, 30 smacks to each tit, 15 smacks to your pussy/dick

End of day 7 extra punishment roll:
roll a dice for your extra punishment, we all know you deserve it!
1) double trouble: roll twice and do both
2) icy hot edgeathon: lube up with icy hot and edge 30 times in 30 minutes. For every edge shy of 30 you'll ruin an orgasm, all ruins to be done within the next hour.
3) fucked raw: With your ass facing the window position yourself ass up, face down. Lube up your dildo by throat fucking yourself with it. Now fuck your ass deep and hard for the next 30 minutes, relubing the same way as before when needed.
4) day do-over: go to this random number generator, set it to 1-7 and hit generate. You'll have to redo that day's workout right now.
5) Whack-a-slut: 20 smacks to both ass cheeks, inner thighs, clit/dick and the nipples with the paddle, repeat with the belt, repeat with the cane, repeat with the whip
6) lucky you, pick 1

If any task out limit just skip it,this will be your workout for next 7 days....

Do this in morning after you wake up...

Hope you have report soon on other dares and give this task report daily as 7 days task so 7 days....each day one report..

Suffer and enjoy

Last edited by Smooth_Bet; 05-20-2021 at 07:59 AM.
Old 05-20-2021, 11:49 PM   #77
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Report of daily spanks and any task you completed?
Old 05-21-2021, 01:57 AM   #78
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Default 20 May Night Task

Hi everyone,

Yesterday night, i was tied again in hogtie position dressed in my yoga pants and pushup bra. Along with this, i had vibrator inside my pussy, butt plug in my ass and ball gag on my face. Also, i was blindfolded as husband got me in the hogtie position and today he kept it even more tight than yesterday.

As he moved me to corner, he placed a coin for me to balance. In first 10 mins, i dropped it about 3 times i think but in total, i was able to focus and only drop it 5 times. It feels scary and very silent with hogtied and blindfolded. I keep thinking what is going to happen in between or after this to keep me anxious.

After one hour, he pulled me in middle and started spanking me. I was muffling and counting through my gag as he spanked me 150 times on my ass. He then opened me up and removed my bra to give me 150 slaps on tits and 50 on my face. It was very painful and i was just lying there on floor for next 30-40 mins.

Post that, we had some me time together and before sleeping, he asked me to wear my g string and push up bra. Then he took me to bed and with my head hanging from bed, he tied me up, blindfolded me, put ring gag, vibrator, butt plug and nipple clamps on me. In few mins, he came near me, i could sense his smell and he face fucked me before cuming in my mouth. I was like this for a long time before sometime in night, he again face fucked me and then took my ass bareback. After that, he got my head up on the bed but kept me tied and blindfolded.

It was a very unusual sleep and i could hardly sleep last night.

Hope you like my report.

Thanks,
Married SLut
Old 05-21-2021, 07:57 AM   #79
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marriedslut View Post
Hi everyone,

Yesterday night, i was tied again in hogtie position dressed in my yoga pants and pushup bra. Along with this, i had vibrator inside my pussy, butt plug in my ass and ball gag on my face. Also, i was blindfolded as husband got me in the hogtie position and today he kept it even more tight than yesterday.

As he moved me to corner, he placed a coin for me to balance. In first 10 mins, i dropped it about 3 times i think but in total, i was able to focus and only drop it 5 times. It feels scary and very silent with hogtied and blindfolded. I keep thinking what is going to happen in between or after this to keep me anxious.

After one hour, he pulled me in middle and started spanking me. I was muffling and counting through my gag as he spanked me 150 times on my ass. He then opened me up and removed my bra to give me 150 slaps on tits and 50 on my face. It was very painful and i was just lying there on floor for next 30-40 mins.

Post that, we had some me time together and before sleeping, he asked me to wear my g string and push up bra. Then he took me to bed and with my head hanging from bed, he tied me up, blindfolded me, put ring gag, vibrator, butt plug and nipple clamps on me. In few mins, he came near me, i could sense his smell and he face fucked me before cuming in my mouth. I was like this for a long time before sometime in night, he again face fucked me and then took my ass bareback. After that, he got my head up on the bed but kept me tied and blindfolded.

It was a very unusual sleep and i could hardly sleep last night.

Hope you like my report.

Thanks,
Married SLut
Well ,just to mention use this slut was... instead of I,no punishment and all but make sure you write and follow a particular pattern..

Also from blindfold is not compulsory each day,this depends on husband....(for every day ,not compulsory from our side)
But instead of 20 spanks do 30 spanks everywhere when a coin falls as you are learning that so it will be good and you will concentrate better....but this comes with a twist you will hold two coins from now on, without glue or tape 0(if any one falls then do half the spanks i.e. 15 but if both coins falls then add 30 spanks everywhere )

Hope you like it,no punishment for writing I but make sure you follow a more proper pattern next time...
Hope you like this ....
Just to remind you tomorrow is Saturday so the my punishment(compulsory)and other task(if possible) will be done tomorrow
For two days I had already reduced your spanks by 50% but making it 45% reduced as you didn't see it in 7 hours(Well the spanks of punishment will be enough for you,every 15 sec for an hour ),so for tomorrow you will only 55% of spanks the users add and on Sunday only 70% of the users add..But from Monday you will again do 100% spanks which user set..

Reply to this when you see this...
Also write a very very detailed report of the punishment task and post a reply to both my pm and here ..
Hope you like the reduction of spanks but if punishment is not completed by tomorrow midnight then do 2 times the spanks on Sunday....
I hope you complete the punishment tomorrow...

And for other users she had earned herself a punishment for forgoting a task ,I wasn't gonna give one but she asked what punishment this slut should receive,
I wasn't gonna turn down that offer.So I gave an task(punishment)

Well I just wish you write more detailed daily report and also task reports....(This is just an suggestion if you wish you may follow )

Last edited by Heyythere04; 05-21-2021 at 12:11 PM.
Old 05-21-2021, 01:22 PM   #80
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Default 21 May Night report

Hi everyone,

Today slut had planned to make a good dinner for her husband and that is where lot of time went and not able to give update here.

After the dinner, slut was tied down in hogtie as per the old task for 1 hour. Today, slut was not wearing any clothes when hogtied but she had butt plug in her ass and she was blindfolded and ball gagged too. She tried to maintain the coin balance for 1 hour and today coin feel 3 times. While slut was trying to balance the coin, she always feel so vulnerable when blindfolded and thinks how others can use her anyway they want. In the hogtie position, she starts having the pain on thighs now as they get into the marks laid down daily spanks and it started hurting real bad. Slut wanted to scream and tried but it was difficult. Even sluts mouth is paining with all the slaps and all the time she is wearing gags now. Hope that comes down sometime.

Once sluts hogtie was done, husband picked me up and left slut hogtied and naked in balcony. It was little chilly and he removed the blindfolds so it felt everyone is watching her. After some time, he came with paddle and spanked her 130 times as she counted followed by turning slut around and she was made to squat. He slapped sluts tit 130 times with his belt and this time there was no gag. So slut started moans and screams when he stuffed her mouth with his cock and face fucked her. Finally, he slapped 50 times on face where slut fell to ground 5-6 times. She tried to get up and made sure all slaps are done.

For tomorrow, slut will look to do few tasks and punishments during her day as she doesn't have office.

Also, husband said that for next 2 days, he is okay reducing the spanks and slaps by 50% but those will be added on Monday in addition to normal numbers.

Thank you mistress heyythere for reducing it. Slut will try to be more expressive too.

Thanks,
Married Slut
Old 05-21-2021, 04:45 PM   #81
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Order a Lochgelly tawse. 3 tail heavyweight for your husband to use on you.

https://johndick-leathergoods.co.uk/...chgelly-tawse/
Old 05-21-2021, 08:57 PM   #82
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Hi everyone,

Today slut had planned to make a good dinner for her husband and that is where lot of time went and not able to give update here.

After the dinner, slut was tied down in hogtie as per the old task for 1 hour. Today, slut was not wearing any clothes when hogtied but she had butt plug in her ass and she was blindfolded and ball gagged too. She tried to maintain the coin balance for 1 hour and today coin feel 3 times. While slut was trying to balance the coin, she always feel so vulnerable when blindfolded and thinks how others can use her anyway they want. In the hogtie position, she starts having the pain on thighs now as they get into the marks laid down daily spanks and it started hurting real bad. Slut wanted to scream and tried but it was difficult. Even sluts mouth is paining with all the slaps and all the time she is wearing gags now. Hope that comes down sometime.

Once sluts hogtie was done, husband picked me up and left slut hogtied and naked in balcony. It was little chilly and he removed the blindfolds so it felt everyone is watching her. After some time, he came with paddle and spanked her 130 times as she counted followed by turning slut around and she was made to squat. He slapped sluts tit 130 times with his belt and this time there was no gag. So slut started moans and screams when he stuffed her mouth with his cock and face fucked her. Finally, he slapped 50 times on face where slut fell to ground 5-6 times. She tried to get up and made sure all slaps are done.

For tomorrow, slut will look to do few tasks and punishments during her day as she doesn't have office.

Also, husband said that for next 2 days, he is okay reducing the spanks and slaps by 50% but those will be added on Monday in addition to normal numbers.

Thank you mistress heyythere for reducing it. Slut will try to be more expressive too.

Thanks,
Married Slut
Well ,I didn't meant to increase the spanks on Monday but as husband told be it....
Hope you are getting used to the spanks....

And from now on new rules for hogtie,make sure you follow those...Cause had enough control over 1 coin so lets spice things a bit ..
Old 05-22-2021, 02:38 AM   #83
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Default Punishment from Heyythere

Hi Miss,

Slut is sorry to not receive her punishment earlier. For the punishment, mistress already had given a video on how slut should be punished with additional information. While slut got ready for the punishment after the heavy morning spanking, it was difficult to stand straight.

Slut was only allowed to wear her 6 inches high heel and presented herself to husband. He then inserted the big butt plug in her ass followed by the ball gag. She also then had the nipple clamps attached which hurts a lot now due to bruise from tit spankings and cuts on sluts tits.

Then he took slut to the balcony where we have a big pole and tied rope around the body in very different manner such that it was going through her pussy and pushing the plug also further inside and then as it came up and around her neck, he took it inside clamps. It hurted a lot even with the weight of rope. Then he tied that somewhere. After that, he took another rope and somehow tied it behind with sluts hand up in the air behind and it pushed her tits so much out and back arched that ass was pushing against the pole.

With all the setup, slut was overwhelmed and really scared of the punishment. Sluts legs were already trembling and breathing was heavy when husband blindfolded.

With the blindfold on, she started counting seconds and after 2-3 mins, it felt so alone with blindfolded and scary that slut tried to call her husband but gag only let her mumble and she couldn't hear anyone coming.

After sometime, slut felt it little heavy and her whole body wanted to go forward and her pussy was stretched with rope going inside. Slut screamed in pain as saliva started to drool. Slowly, slut tried to adjust herself by moving a little but she was bound and rope was getting in her pussy. At the same time, her nipples were being pulled a lot and painful as she tried to adjust her hand. In between sluts clamps came off and it was so painful she sccreamed so badly only to hear her own. Then she felt him coming back and attached the clamps again while pinching and pulling sluts nipples and giving her some slaps.

Slut had lost track of time, and then he asked where should i let it fall. Slut couldn't speak and he let the bucket fall with pulling the rope deep into her pussy. It still pains and slut is finding it difficult to walk. After that, he pulled the clamps suddenly pulling her nipples hard.

Slut was still in the position with rope deep in her pussy. He then came to me and slapped me asking "did i like it". Slut responded by nodding her head.

He then continued to slap and spank sluts pussy, tits and face for long time until slut lost count. slut could not even stand properly and finally when he opened slut, he face fucked her before again taking her ass.

Hope you enjoyed my punishment.

Thanks,
Married Slut
Old 05-22-2021, 10:49 AM   #84
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Well do you like tickles and are ticklish?
I am giving a dare which involves this
Well your husband task would be to select a number from 40 to 60(on Google assistant or by his own),he won't tell you...
Well as your sleeping postion is good for an experiment on you,your husband may at any time of the night may come near you and start tickling you with brush(used toothbrush),hands on armpits and legs and belly side and any are which is ticklish...

He will do this every day and tickle you by applying oil and any lube ...
He will remove the gag remove while this...
You may laugh at any time...Well you are having enough spanks so a gift so that you laugh ....

But as night you sleep blindfolded so no removing the blindfold and also husband may not tell time when will stop and but he talk and you can reply too..

But you can't stay any stop, please let me go and similar type of words .If done this then recieve 50 spanks everywhere.
Do this for 2 days and if I am satisfied,I will reply and tell to do it everyday till Lockdown continues..here

Reply when you see this., hopefully you start from tonight
Old 05-22-2021, 12:01 PM   #85
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Be_Arya View Post
How hogtie was good,any pic (not yours but where you copied it)...,Thank me for reducing the time...
Now a dare
This is your morning workout

This is a workout plan that you will do naked.
Unless instructed otherwise there will be absolutely no edges/orgasms while you follow The punishment workout.
Unless instructed otherwise all clamps/plugs may be removed after that days workout.
You will do the exercises in the balcony with blindfold on..

What you need:
- a wooden paddle/spoon
- a leather belt
- a thin flexible cane
- a pair of crocodile clips
- a but plug
- a dildo
- a whip
- a rubber band
- icy hot balm or something similar

Day 1:
1) aply icy hot to your pussy and do 10 rubber band snaps to your clit
2) 20 burpees
3) lube the but plug with icy hot and fuck your ass for 5 minutes, you stay plugged for the rest of the day
4) 30 squats
5) 10 cane lashes to each inner thigh
6) 40 mountain climbers
7) 20 belt lashes to each ass cheek

Day 2:
1) aply icy hot to your pussy and smack it 10 times with the wooden paddle/spoon
2) 20 tricep dips
3) 20 cane lashes to your nipples (lashes that mis the nipple don't count)
4) 30 lunges
5) 20 whip lashes to each ass cheek
6) 40 bicycle crunches
7) put on the tack bra/underpants (stays on for the rest of the day)
8) 50 jumping jacks

Day 3:
1) aply icy hot to your pussy, lube the but plug with icy hot and insert it and put the crocodile clips on your nipples
3) 5 minute hard and rough ass fuck with the dildo (no lube), lube the but plug with icy hot and reinsert it
3) with the tool of your husband choice do 20 smacks to each ass cheek, 20 smacks to each tit, 10 smacks to your pussy

Day 4:
1) aply icy hot to your pussy and ass and give each ass cheek 15 hard smacks with the cane
2) 30 burpees
3) 20 belt smacks to your inner thighs
4) 40 squats
5) 20 whip lashes to each of your tits
6) 50 mountain climbers
7) lube up the dildo with icy hot and fuck your ass for 20 minutes

Day 5:
1) aply icy hot to your pussy and put on the tack bra
2) 30 tricep dips
3) 20 whip lashes to your inner thighs
4) 40 lunges
5) 20 rubber band snaps to each nipple
6) 50 bicycle crunches
7) put the crocodile clips on your nipples
8) 60 jumping jacks

Day 6:
1) aply icy hot to your pussy and edge, hold the edge for 2 minutes
2) 10 burpees
3) aply icy hot to your pussyband edge
4) 20 tricep dips
5) aply icy hot to your pussy and edge
6) 30 bicycle crunches
7) aply icy hot to your pussy and edge
8) 40 mountain climbers
9) aply icy hot to your pussy and edge
10) 50 jumping jacks
11) aply icy hot to your pussy and edge
12) 60 lunges
13) aply icy hot to your pussy and edge and hold for 2 minutes

Day 7:
1) lube up your hand with icy hot and masturbate untill your edge, lube the but plug with icy hot and insert it and put the crocodile clips on your nipples
3) 5 minute hard and rough ass fuck with the dildo (no lube), lube the but plug with icy hot and reinsert it, lube up your hand with icy hot and masturbate untill your edge
3) with the tool of your husband choice do 30 smacks to each ass cheek, 30 smacks to each tit, 15 smacks to your pussy/dick

End of day 7 extra punishment roll:
roll a dice for your extra punishment, we all know you deserve it!
1) double trouble: roll twice and do both
2) icy hot edgeathon: lube up with icy hot and edge 30 times in 30 minutes. For every edge shy of 30 you'll ruin an orgasm, all ruins to be done within the next hour.
3) fucked raw: With your ass facing the window position yourself ass up, face down. Lube up your dildo by throat fucking yourself with it. Now fuck your ass deep and hard for the next 30 minutes, relubing the same way as before when needed.
4) day do-over: go to this random number generator, set it to 1-7 and hit generate. You'll have to redo that day's workout right now.
5) Whack-a-slut: 20 smacks to both ass cheeks, inner thighs, clit/dick and the nipples with the paddle, repeat with the belt, repeat with the cane, repeat with the whip
6) lucky you, pick 1

If any task out limit just skip it,this will be your workout for next 7 days....

Do this in morning after you wake up...

Hope you have report soon on other dares and give this task report daily as 7 days task so 7 days....each day one report..

Suffer and enjoy
Hi Miss,

Since this is a regular daily task, it will be difficult to do at the moment. Slut will do this once lockdown tasks and spankings are completed. Hope it is fine.

Thanks,
Married Slut
Old 05-23-2021, 02:38 AM   #86
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abv View Post
Well do you like tickles and are ticklish?
I am giving a dare which involves this
Well your husband task would be to select a number from 40 to 60(on Google assistant or by his own),he won't tell you...
Well as your sleeping postion is good for an experiment on you,your husband may at any time of the night may come near you and start tickling you with brush(used toothbrush),hands on armpits and legs and belly side and any are which is ticklish...

He will do this every day and tickle you by applying oil and any lube ...
He will remove the gag remove while this...
You may laugh at any time...Well you are having enough spanks so a gift so that you laugh ....

But as night you sleep blindfolded so no removing the blindfold and also husband may not tell time when will stop and but he talk and you can reply too..

But you can't stay any stop, please let me go and similar type of words .If done this then recieve 50 spanks everywhere.
Do this for 2 days and if I am satisfied,I will reply and tell to do it everyday till Lockdown continues..here

Reply when you see this., hopefully you start from tonight

Hi Miss,

Slut is very ticklish actually. Do you feel slut should be tied everyday before sleep and blindfolded the entire night? Currently slut is sleeping freely at nights.

Husband plans to start this sometime he hasn't told me when.

Thanks,
Married Slut
Old 05-23-2021, 03:01 AM   #87
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Default Hogtie 22 May

Hi everyone,

Yesterday night as well, slut received her hogtie routine and later the spanks as per new rules of 2 spanks and 30 spanks if she drop both coins. If slut drops 1 coin, then it was 15 spanks on ass and tits.

As slut was tied tight, her body really contracted and started feeling the ropes digging in her body. Slut was just getting used to 1 coin but 2 coin was little difficult and slut dropped it couple of times in the very first few mins. Then slut was able to focus on the wall and coins to make sure they are not falling down. Every time it happened, actually both the coins used to fall. In total, slut dropped both the coin 6 times in space of 1 hour. As slut was not blindfolded, she was less anxious but then time felt passing slowly now as well as her focus was only on wall and making sure coins don't fall down.

Once 1 hour mark was done, slut received her 280 spanks on ass, 280 spanks on tits and another 50 slaps on face. Slut was so tired, she could not move from her room at all.

Husband dragged her to the balcony at night, put blindfold on slut and his noise cancelling headphones. Sluts hand were tied over the head and legs were also tied to the pole. She was all alone and scared. Then he came after some time and claimed her pussy and ass one after the other. Finally, slut was released and he took her pussy in doggy position and filled her up before we went to room.

Thanks,
Married Slut
Old 05-23-2021, 03:39 AM   #88
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Hi Miss,

Slut is very ticklish actually. Do you feel slut should be tied everyday before sleep and blindfolded the entire night? Currently slut is sleeping freely at nights.

Husband plans to start this sometime he hasn't told me when.

Thanks,
Married Slut
Well,this depends on husband but I suggest every alternate night as you have job your sleep should be completed not fully but just as you can work
Do the ticklish time every day (but if time 60 min is too long reduce it,this is upto your husband),but sleeping part is upto you..

I just say to do the ticklish part every day....
This will be a fun activity

Last edited by Abv; 05-23-2021 at 06:04 AM.
Old 05-23-2021, 09:37 AM   #89
Smooth_Bet

Quote:
Hi Miss,

Since this is a regular daily task, it will be difficult to do at the moment. Slut will do this once lockdown tasks and spankings are completed. Hope it is fine.

Thanks,
Married Slut
Well,first of all I want to credit Gutterpunk,it's his dare
Ya no problem do it after lockdown gets over ...
Old 05-23-2021, 09:39 AM   #90
Smooth_Bet

Quote:
Hi everyone,

Yesterday night as well, slut received her hogtie routine and later the spanks as per new rules of 2 spanks and 30 spanks if she drop both coins. If slut drops 1 coin, then it was 15 spanks on ass and tits.

As slut was tied tight, her body really contracted and started feeling the ropes digging in her body. Slut was just getting used to 1 coin but 2 coin was little difficult and slut dropped it couple of times in the very first few mins. Then slut was able to focus on the wall and coins to make sure they are not falling down. Every time it happened, actually both the coins used to fall. In total, slut dropped both the coin 6 times in space of 1 hour. As slut was not blindfolded, she was less anxious but then time felt passing slowly now as well as her focus was only on wall and making sure coins don't fall down.

Once 1 hour mark was done, slut received her 280 spanks on ass, 280 spanks on tits and another 50 slaps on face. Slut was so tired, she could not move from her room at all.

Husband dragged her to the balcony at night, put blindfold on slut and his noise cancelling headphones. Sluts hand were tied over the head and legs were also tied to the pole. She was all alone and scared. Then he came after some time and claimed her pussy and ass one after the other. Finally, slut was released and he took her pussy in doggy position and filled her up before we went to room.

Thanks,
Married Slut
Well,you are receiving the spanks after 1 hour,but do it within 1 hour...For that time being no holding of coin...(Do it at 20 mins from start of hogtie)....
As I want this to completed within an hour.Hope you like it..Make sure hogtie is tighter each day ..
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk